PDA

View Full Version : Discreet Holiday

sexyrichOS
08-04-2011, 02:09 PM
Am looking for ladies who wants to have a nice relaxing discreet all expense paid holiday with me...

Interested just PM me with your details on destinations you would love to go and something more about yourself (description about you and maybe a pic of you)...and we can discuss about going for that holiday soon...

sexyrichOS

rukkie
08-04-2011, 04:06 PM
Very generous offer. Please post your vacation photos IF it happens!

blohsg
08-04-2011, 04:22 PM
off to batam / BK / Johor for holiday ? :D

rukkie
08-04-2011, 04:27 PM
I thought TS said destinations you would love to go. I believe the ladies here are more atas since Robert made the offer.

How about Paris? Milan? London? Or perhaps all three since it's "destinations"?

sexyrichOS
08-04-2011, 04:36 PM
hi rukkie,

am thinking closer to home first....HK, Japan, Taiwan, Bali etc....

european trips are for closer FBs....maybe after a few trips together...

will definitely post some pics

blohsg hahaha please....those places are not what i have in mind manz....

cheers
sexyrichOS

sexyrichOS
08-04-2011, 06:26 PM
rukkie, yupz will post pics of the vacation

blohsg, not considering those destinations manz hahahaha

more like to destinations such as HK, Taiwan, Bali, Japan.... =) i need a nice holiday too...

then if got a closer r/s with the FB then may consider further holiday destinations such as europe....

diggy
08-04-2011, 09:37 PM
wow is nice of ts~

blohsg
11-04-2011, 09:41 AM
ya gotta make the ladies want to FB you first b4 any of these perks can be put to play ... Hope you're getting PM :) Looking Fwd to your saucy holidays :)

sexyrichOS
11-04-2011, 01:53 PM
Hi blohsg,

totally agree with you....any tips?...hoping to share some saucy holiday stories with you all soon....

OS~

Deathsender
12-04-2011, 01:28 AM
Bro ... any fine ladies taken up your wonderful offer yet?

sexyrichOS
12-04-2011, 08:25 AM
Hi deathsender,

unfortunately not yet in this forum....but got two from my own network already interested and we are planning for a HK getaway. Bringing them on seperate occasions.

most likely staying at pacific place, either at Marriot or at Shangri La...or at Citadines

somethings up for planning including getting one more lady FB over there for us both to do a threesome...

Deathsender
13-04-2011, 02:19 AM
Congrats man...

Do keep me updated on future trips ... as it would be great if I could join in ... if you dun mind of course ...

Cheers

sexyrichOS
13-04-2011, 09:58 AM
hong kong u shd be staying at the new ritz carlton hong kong bro.

I brought my FBs to some vineyard in portugal before. its gd because while it sound so romatic and atas, there are absolutely NOTHING to do there except to fuck your brains out. :D

Hong Kong, it will be like 18hrs of shopping, and maybe 1/2hr of fun. if not they will be too tired by then.

Hi fourhorseman,

ahhh good tip! hahaha

well it depends on their performance then....plus they gotta agree to do it like bunnies...after all =P

OS~