PDA

View Full Version : Telok Ayer Area Raid Night

pointright
07-04-2011, 10:20 PM
Hey bros,

Been reading the forum for years and decided to join it officially tonight!

Anyway, I want to inform everyone that just now when I finished work ard the area about 8plus and wanted to go for a de-stresser, I walked into a raid!!

About 8 plus, I went to the one(QH) on the same road at the italian restaurant (no chio bus there, but they massage well and get the ending done)..when I walked towards the area, i noticed some guys..like the plain clothes you see on crimewatch loitering near the entrance. So i dismissed it and walked up the stairs and opened the door. Wah Piang eh...there was a group of men wearing some sort of tags and one guys was checking the "register-book" the lady gave me the "kena raid" look and I just closed the glass door and walked down..damn scared they'll come after me..but they didn't..heng ah...so I went for a quick dinner and I walk to another one (QM) in area, then I saw the same people loitering down stairs..wah lau...damn sian...after that I took a cab home immediately..didnt want to tempt fate tonight...First time i saw a raid in 2 places in one night...I rembered speaking with Rong Rong from another joint the other night and she was telling me that the whole area is being watched very tightly...Anyway..i was sure that the next place that was going to be raided tonight is where ChenChen works...wish her all the best...

Anyways, i'll post a happier story next time..

luckylurker
08-04-2011, 11:33 AM
Welcome and thanks for the headup. I think AV will work OT until GE is over.

Safe chionging to all bros.

Greatking
08-04-2011, 11:46 AM
Welcome and thanks for the headup. I think AV will work OT until GE is over.

Safe chionging to all bros.

They messed with e wrong grp... alotsa guys will hate papaya for this and turn to vote for watermelon... furthermore, some of e gals from these grps might marry a Singaporean man somedays and e desire to taste watermelon got stronger..:o

rockhardsolid
08-04-2011, 06:31 PM
Hey bros,

Anyway, I want to inform everyone that just now when I finished work ard the area about 8plus and wanted to go for a de-stresser, I walked into a raid!!

About 8 plus, I went to the one(QH) on the same road at the italian restaurant (no chio bus there, but they massage well and get the ending done)..when I walked towards the area, i noticed some guys..like the plain clothes you see on crimewatch loitering near the entrance. So i dismissed it and walked up the stairs and opened the door. Wah Piang eh...there was a group of men wearing some sort of tags and one guys was checking the "register-book" the lady gave me the "kena raid" look and I just closed the glass door and walked down..damn scared they'll come after me..but they didn't..heng ah...so I went for a quick dinner and I walk to another one (QM) in area, then I saw the same people loitering down stairs..wah lau...damn sian...after that I took a cab home immediately..didnt want to tempt fate tonight...First time i saw a raid in 2 places in one night...I rembered speaking with Rong Rong from another joint the other night and she was telling me that the whole area is being watched very tightly...Anyway..i was sure that the next place that was going to be raided tonight is where ChenChen works...wish her all the best...

Anyways, i'll post a happier story next time..

thanks bro for the headsup. you sure damn suay!!!! next time pls pm me where you are going and i will avoid.....;-)

Ricking
08-04-2011, 11:10 PM
shiok ah..no wonder yest went to PCC 3rd floor ask for massage knn she act blur say wash face want or not...ask a second time still say facewash and ask if i china man?? nnb.. anyway so expensive at chinatown telok Ayer side...should have raid long ago....chinatown should be 30/40/80 rate...Tui !...rather go for Furama Hotel for Full-Service !!:mad: Anyway budget piano massage are available from MILF across PCcomplex and Center...

chukeliang
08-04-2011, 11:36 PM
so now av know its furama:D:D:D
avoid furama, go back ppc, its all clean budget massage, safe plc.

owen10
09-04-2011, 01:47 PM
Hey bros,

may not be a raid. could be juz a routine check if the gals have the necc
work passes. if the gals in yr joint have valid working passes n u r juz there having a good relaxing massage there's nothing to fear. AVs cant do anything unless u r caught in d act!

samsam33
09-04-2011, 04:54 PM
What you said is true. QL is closing down as the girls are caught in the act. others nearby still okay as they are not caught in the act

work passes. if the gals in yr joint have valid working passes n u r juz there having a good relaxing massage there's nothing to fear. AVs cant do anything unless u r caught in d act!

rockhardsolid
10-04-2011, 06:44 AM

Bro with av underhanded ways to do things, things are not the way it is anymore at least to my knowledge. I was having a massage when av came and actually told the girl I admitted so that she will admit and when she question the officer and asked foe his name, she kena jialat from him and stil dOnt want to give name! Knn, never do girl also still kena, what kind of police is this?

imaginative
11-04-2011, 07:17 PM
thanks bro for the headsup. you sure damn suay!!!! next time pls pm me where you are going and i will avoid.....;-)

Helo.. TS was damn heng. Not suay. He wasn't caught in action at least.
Heng uh!