PDA

View Full Version : PRC Conspiracy?$$?

Hapidud
03-10-2004, 01:35 AM
:cool:
Went down to a "new" TN joint at BT; saw a "sexy" PRC babe and straight away requested for 0.5 hr TN. Went into the small room and saw two small cubicles with curtains ... can be easily exposed.

Anyway, only 10min of BM, then followed by special questions .... WAH! Straight-away ask for FJ, priced between $70 - $80 depending on FJ package. Some more advertise to me more ladies and do it@ her place ... wah!! lady OKT for PRCs.

I wonder if there are any dudes went into such whore "hole" and kana trapped?? i.e., extorted for $$$, like what we some times watch in Honk???? serials ..... or r they trying to spread their infamous AIDS .....

Any Good or bad experiences to share on such possible "Conspiracy"??

p.s. try to be less explicit about location and names .... if you wana to share more explicit details, can PM me. otherwise, share your worthy experience so all samsters may benefit from your "heartaches" .... or "blessings"

Triple_XXX
03-10-2004, 12:34 PM
U bo liao or what ?? whats yr conclusion ? U go this type of TN not looking for FJ or kang tao meh ?? Then u go for what ?? contradicting rght ?? :confused:

=Hapidud]:cool:
Went down to a "new" TN joint at BT; saw a "sexy" PRC babe and straight away requested for 0.5 hr TN. Went into the small room and saw two small cubicles with curtains ... can be easily exposed.

Anyway, only 10min of BM, then followed by special questions .... WAH! Straight-away ask for FJ, priced between $70 - $80 depending on FJ package. Some more advertise to me more ladies and do it@ her place ... wah!! lady OKT for PRCs.

I wonder if there are any dudes went into such whore "hole" and kana trapped?? i.e., extorted for $$$, like what we some times watch in Honk???? serials ..... or r they trying to spread their infamous AIDS .....

p.s. try to be less explicit about location and names .... if you wana to share more explicit details, can PM me. otherwise, share your worthy experience so all samsters may benefit from your "heartaches" .... or "blessings"[/QUOTE]

chimera
03-10-2004, 12:40 PM
bro, where is this place?

asdfghjkl
03-10-2004, 02:36 PM
bro.. think you thinked too much liao :)

vorsex
03-10-2004, 02:38 PM

p.s. try to be less explicit about location and names .... if you wana to share more explicit details, can PM me. otherwise, share your worthy experience so all samsters may benefit from your "heartaches" .... or "blessings"

Ya , sometimes the room is fitted with pint hole camera !! u can infact watch live action next shop , think market rate is $8 for 2hr viewing.

somttimes after ur fj , the girl will come back with a pda showing you the recorded clip and blackmail u for $$$$$ if not they will broadcast it thru the net !!!

wah!! wat do u expect in a fuck shop??????? kekekeke............

latebloomer
04-10-2004, 07:22 AM
Unfortunately many of these working at TN nowadays seem to be 'commando' style PRCs who look for the quick buck.
Don't even bother to give the customer some semblence of massage. Just wanna get to the specials cause that's where the money is.
Very simple ain't it? We're the customers. We decide where to go or where to avoid. At most we kenna once and once only. Unless you're keen to be fleece again. Masochists can ignore this.
One very infamous joint in JSP is exactly like this. Those who have been will which one I'm talking abt. It's obvious from the way the ladies are dressed and parading ard outside what they are actually selling. Those who expect a good massage from this place need to have a reality check. Those who go in do so for a different reason.

newyorker88
04-10-2004, 01:14 PM
Unfortunately many of these working at TN nowadays seem to be 'commando' style PRCs who look for the quick buck.
Don't even bother to give the customer some semblence of massage. Just wanna get to the specials cause that's where the money is.
Very simple ain't it? We're the customers. We decide where to go or where to avoid. At most we kenna once and once only. Unless you're keen to be fleece again. Masochists can ignore this.
One very infamous joint in JSP is exactly like this. Those who have been will which one I'm talking abt. It's obvious from the way the ladies are dressed and parading ard outside what they are actually selling. Those who expect a good massage from this place need to have a reality check. Those who go in do so for a different reason.

In total agreement. Usually I go for massage that is at least 45 minutes. 1/2 Hour massage? DOnt even get the hang of it and it is over just like that. Too fast.

Usually, I avoid FJ in TN. Too risky, and not much space for movement. Cant even change style. And PRCs in TN are out for the money, using TN as a cover.

A good 45 minutes or more massage tends to relax me and let me have enough time to chat with the gal to know her better. Then I will decided to have special or not.

Last nite, bed my usual gal in the massage parlour in Batam. After massage, ask for special, says want to buy Hand Phone. Qouted me above her usual price to 250K. Since I am her regular, I agreed to it this time only.

Bed her a good 30 minutes, and make her cum 3 times. Hahhaha complained to me she is tired out after that. Guess she cant work on other customers after that.kekkekke :D

TheHappyMondays
04-10-2004, 01:41 PM

Well said!

Hapidud
05-10-2004, 01:37 AM
ke ke ke ... thanks for all the "frank" flames and experience sharing ...
LateBloomer's right! The mother F@#$k@r was like commando, or rather like a PTI," Change, Change, Change .... " :mad: be'cos not much space to do the "business" and need to complete within the short span of 10 - 15 min .... my brudder can't even marikita properly .... xian.

Well, I may be thinking too much .... but I hope all brudders would not kana any of those terrible syndicates .... have fun and be safe :cool:

raymondl3est
05-10-2004, 10:20 AM
where is this place?????

vorsex
07-10-2004, 08:15 PM
where is this place?????

cb , thot u owe loanshark $$$ !!! no $ to even online now can still wan to cheong ar? :rolleyes:

Frankiestine
08-10-2004, 12:05 PM

Brudder why u say kena trap...everyone knows that these setup are basically a front for the ladies to earn extra cash the only difference being how far they want to push the business....so u can't say u didn't expect it coming and the WL is trying to expand her network by pushing other gals....u mean she threaten you with AIDS infected syringe????

bhoven
10-10-2004, 09:17 PM
It may not be true of this particular TN joint.

But a PRC FL told me that in the day time she works at a TN place basically to supplement her meagre income what with frequent AV raids these days.

They have no choice but to persuade their TN customers to do HJ or FJ as the owners of these shops knowing their plight and their short stay here, exploit them by not sharing the TN fees with them. Therefore if a customer doesn't proceed with either, they work for free and earn nothing! Am sad that we have such bloodsuckers amongst the TN joint owners.

Brudder why u say kena trap...everyone knows that these setup are basically a front for the ladies to earn extra cash the only difference being how far they want to push the business....so u can't say u didn't expect it coming and the WL is trying to expand her network by pushing other gals....u mean she threaten you with AIDS infected syringe????

Hapidud
13-10-2004, 02:51 AM
It may not be true of this particular TN joint.

But a PRC FL told me that in the day time she works at a TN place basically to supplement her meagre income what with frequent AV raids these days.

They have no choice but to persuade their TN customers to do HJ or FJ as the owners of these shops knowing their plight and their short stay here, exploit them by not sharing the TN fees with them. Therefore if a customer doesn't proceed with either, they work for free and earn nothing! Am sad that we have such bloodsuckers amongst the TN joint owners.

Poor babes .... in that case, we should be more "charitable" .... pay them more visits and help them to "pull-push through" "tough" times .... :D