PDA

View Full Version : Meeting New Friends in Saigon

dldbsqja90
05-04-2011, 09:12 AM
Hi bud.

Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) with single women & men. Personals, meet people & find friends in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) on 7th April. Love to make new friends!! Look forward to meet you all :))». :)

deptrai4u
05-04-2011, 02:01 PM
Hi bud.

Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) with single women & men. Personals, meet people & find friends in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) on 7th April. Love to make new friends!! Look forward to meet you all :))». :)

Hey guys, this guy is a con man. U can read all about him in the HCM Thread. He talks like gangster(no class) and acts like DUCK LIVER (ah-qua, no balls).

So if u want to be safe, better stay away from such pea-brain TOAD.

Beware, he is a wanted man by the Singapore Government. If u dun believe, ask him to show u his passport when u see him. He DOES NOT have a passport to come back!!!! wah ha ha!!!!

smoky
05-04-2011, 02:24 PM
just to say hello on this new thread. :D

4Dsky
06-04-2011, 08:46 AM
Hey guys, this guy is a con man. U can read all about him in the HCM Thread. He talks like gangster(no class) and acts like DUCK LIVER (ah-qua, no balls).

Beware, he is a wanted man by the Singapore Government. If u dun believe, ask him to show u his passport when u see him. He DOES NOT have a passport to come back!!!! wah ha ha!!!!

dun talk rubbish here lah
u got nothing better 2 do meh?
go F your old mom lah
keke:D

4Dsky
06-04-2011, 08:46 AM
just to say hello on this new thread. :D

hi how u doing.

hosaylor
06-04-2011, 09:35 AM

hey your mother fucker welcome back to this thread.:p

deptrai4u
06-04-2011, 10:29 AM
dun talk rubbish here lah
u got nothing better 2 do meh?
go F your old mom lah
keke:D

Good morning my dear friend, how, Shiok or not? Use multiple nick to post here and Kenna shot from 17pts to Wah, a big RED -7 in just one night. Shiok right? And I dun even need clones to do it, Everyone that zap u is a respectable individual, not like u a low Level kind of life form that could evolve from expired food left in the fridge for too long.

Anyway, ur conning days in this forum is over, that is for sure, but do stick around bcos we need to be entertained once in a while and u always very effective as the clown.

Oh, next week I hv some time.... my team Already showed me they after-dinner project plan. So ur days of conning people in other parts of the internet is also numbered, depending on when I say GO only. The team leader now has an interesting email address, [email protected]. I can't stand the team now, they keep giggling when they talked about this project, I asked them why... they say u really look like ur mother (that fucky-fucky-u-love-u-long-time bitch). So how is she doing? Now that she is retired and operating a overnight parking for 10-tonner.....I heard on busy nights they could squeeze up to 4 of those trucks into her cunt! Well, wat to do... in her young days she.doing at $10 per POP for those ang mo, must be quite stretch (pun intended).

deptrai4u
06-04-2011, 10:36 AM
hey your mother fucker welcome back to this thread.:p

No no no, pls dun ask me to fuck ur mother, she so old and crumpled, probably needs to be ironed out straight before can be use. I think she better stick to her overnight parking for trucks biz.

XeOm
06-04-2011, 10:43 AM
No no no, pls dun ask me to fuck ur mother, she so old and crumpled, probably needs to be ironed out straight before can be use. I think she better stick to her overnight parking for trucks biz.

i kept laughing after reading your funny english. really happy chatting with u guys. okay lah. we chat properly la. dun f f here and there lah.

deptrai4u
06-04-2011, 03:12 PM
i kept laughing after reading your funny english. really happy chatting with u guys. okay lah. we chat properly la. dun f f here and there lah.

My dear friend.. u are under the clone list lei... so are u capable of chatting properly??? So far, most of us here have a proper education, proper upbringing and proper job and is able to speak proper English/Singlish and only u are the one who SPECK farnie English lei... so what u laughing about? Who is laughing at who???

Anyway, why u at -1, can u explain that? For all the nicks with negative points, it means u are not wanted here, so please fuck off!

deptrai4u
06-04-2011, 10:15 PM
Oi TOAD, answer me lei, I ask so many times already, why u dun answer me? Dun let me ask the 4th time hor! I will really get angry one hor! So I bring guitar tomorrow lei!