PDA

View Full Version : Any Exhibitionist to Share Their Story?

jackmark
04-04-2011, 03:17 PM
I have been reading the threads in this forum for the past few years, but have not came across anyone talking about this topic. So, I decided to start a thread here.

I have been an exhibitionist since I was 20 years old. Whenever I got the chance, I will like to show it off to a female....and they thought that i accidentally 'display it".

I will continue with my stories if there is anyone interested on this topic...

pat83
04-04-2011, 07:50 PM
Oh I'd love to hear more!

I've got a couple to share; let's hear yours first!

RedemptionIsle
07-04-2011, 09:40 AM
TS you are not an exhibitionist. You are a fucking flasher. If I ever see someone like you, intentionally or pretend to accidentally flash, you know where your limpid cock is gonna end up. Do not spoil the name of true exhibitionists out there.

tanmikel
07-04-2011, 10:07 AM
TS you are not an exhibitionist. You are a fucking flasher. If I ever see someone like you, intentionally or pretend to accidentally flash, you know where your limpid cock is gonna end up. Do not spoil the name of true exhibitionists out there.

may i know the differences ? quite a thin line

bully
07-04-2011, 10:40 AM
may i know the differences ? quite a thin line

Exhibitionist - a person who behaves in ways intended to attract attention or display his or her powers, personality, etc. :D

Flasher - a person, especially a man, who exposes the genitals suddenly, and usually briefly, in public. :eek:

songest
07-04-2011, 12:02 PM
[B]Flasher - a person, especially a man, who exposes the genitals suddenly, and usually briefly, in public. :eek:

Picture of a flasher :D

http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb393/songest/19th20hole.jpg

click on url below in case embedded image doesn't work (first time doing it)

Bangster
07-04-2011, 10:22 PM
Does going to the provision shop in a FBT shorts without the underwear lining and only my cock and balls inside count?

hokkienguy
07-04-2011, 11:35 PM
Does going to the provision shop in a FBT shorts without the underwear lining and only my cock and balls inside count?

as long is inside .. ok LOL.

bochapsing
08-04-2011, 02:23 AM

not counted if ur cock n balls r kept quietly inside..

if ur cock stick out of ur fbt shorts and say hello to people, then it's counted lor..

but wat if ur cock wakes up and marikita under ur fbt shorts, showing off a big big bulge... then does it count???

:confused::confused::confused:

hokkienguy
08-04-2011, 05:36 AM
not counted if ur cock n balls r kept quietly inside..

if ur cock stick out of ur fbt shorts and say hello to people, then it's counted lor..

but wat if ur cock wakes up and marikita under ur fbt shorts, showing off a big big bulge... then does it count???

:confused::confused::confused:

if still inside .. ok la.

then char bo tua neh neh also big big bulge... :D

hokkienguy
08-04-2011, 05:40 AM
ok wat i go jogging also with high split shorts no underwear.. do leg stretching. LOL

bochapsing
08-04-2011, 12:00 PM
ok wat i go jogging also with high split shorts no underwear.. do leg stretching. LOL

haha... it's getting complicated....

to summarise, i guess as long as it stays inside & doesn't come out to say hello to people, it's ok... ??!!

:D:D:D

hokkienguy
08-04-2011, 11:23 PM
haha... it's getting complicated....

to summarise, i guess as long as it stays inside & doesn't come out to say hello to people, it's ok... ??!!

:D:D:D

ya... thats it

RedemptionIsle
09-04-2011, 01:05 AM
I guess its the intention to show one's genitals in a way that would not only disgust watchers but will cause severe psychological trauma. Post traumatic stress disorder is common amongst victims of flashers like the TS.
Exhibitionism on the other hand, often leads to wet, sensual, delectable fantasies that bring extreme erotic pleasures to the watcher. Agree brothers? :p

Bangster
09-04-2011, 01:25 AM
my old neighbour always wear just a light blue pinstriped Ah Pek boxers in his home and also when he comes out to dump the trash. Never wear the standard Ah Pek white thin singlet so if the elastic/chew-nee on his boxers were to snap or become so loose after 1000 washes, his boxers will drop to the floor when he takes the trash out and all my neighbours will be able to see him in his full manly glory...like that consider exhibitionism or not? Because we donno whether he do it on purpose boh...

Hard to prove...Police may not believe Ah Pek is exhibitionist...

VanHouten
09-04-2011, 11:55 AM
I have been reading the threads in this forum for the past few years, but have not came across anyone talking about this topic. So, I decided to start a thread here.
You are welcome to start a topic like this.

I have been an exhibitionist since I was 20 years old. Whenever I got the chance, I will like to show it off to a female....and they thought that i accidentally 'display it".
Sometimes, I enjoy being an exhibitionist too! Once in a blue moon...

The reactions given by ladies are indescribeable.
I will continue with my stories if there is anyone interested on this topic...
Please continue!

There are gays doing this.

I have two pairs of Joe Snyder and FBT running shorts but I wear jockstrap underneath whenever I go jogging. Believe me or not, it attracts attention. I did not realise until I was being told.

I guess its the intention to show one's genitals in a way that would not only disgust watchers but will cause severe psychological trauma. Post traumatic stress disorder is common amongst victims of flashers like the TS. Exhibitionism on the other hand, often leads to wet, sensual, delectable fantasies that bring extreme erotic pleasures to the watcher. Agree brothers? :p
Good explaination.

my old neighbour always wear just a light blue pinstriped Ah Pek boxers in his home ... ...see him in his full manly glory...like that consider exhibitionism or not? Because we donno whether he do it on purpose boh...Hard to prove...Police may not bebieve Ah Pek is exhibitionist...
So funny... if that's the case, he is neither a flasher nor exhibitionist.

hokkienguy
09-04-2011, 12:14 PM
mine is not FBT shorts and mine is black. not those gayish type LOL

VanHouten
09-04-2011, 12:57 PM
mine is not FBT shorts and mine is black. not those gayish type LOL
Hm...hard to define gayish running shorts. :rolleyes:

I have N2N Ultra Runner (http://www.n2nbodywear.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=N2N&Category_Code=PantsActive) for long distant night jog. Em...does it look gayish?

hokkienguy
09-04-2011, 09:50 PM
Hm...hard to define gayish running shorts. :rolleyes:

I have N2N Ultra Runner (http://www.n2nbodywear.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=N2N&Category_Code=PantsActive) for long distant night jog. Em...does it look gayish?

doesnt matter la as u know u are not. pple got eyes want to see, they got mouth on their face. cannot stop them:D

sissy
11-04-2011, 05:08 PM
Sometimes, I enjoy being an exhibitionist too! Once in a blue moon...[COLOR="Blue"]

I would love to be there to see it.

[COLOR="Blue"]The reactions given by ladies are indescribeable.

Tell us their reactions.

VanHouten
11-04-2011, 11:54 PM
Tell us their reactions.
reactions indescribeable. :)

Matafleur
12-04-2011, 09:39 AM
Picture of a flasher :D

click on url below in case embedded image doesn't work (first time doing it)

There's actually a specific term for that, it's called a streaker (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streaking)!

From Wikipedia: "Streaking is the act of running nude through a public place. It is a light-hearted form of exhibitionism and public nudity not intended to shock but, rather, to amuse onlookers."