PDA

View Full Version : Any hot FB gal in woodlands?

daddycool82
01-04-2011, 11:23 PM
Any hot gals staying in woodlands.. tml morning free for hot session? PM...

FiliaLunae
01-04-2011, 11:32 PM
what do you mean by FB girl?

Fresh Blooded girl?
Freaking Big girl?
Fresh Booty girl?

Please clarify, kthnx. Plus must be at woodlands one also? So many requests nowadays...

daddycool82
02-04-2011, 12:09 AM
hehe... no la.. anywhere in singapore oso can

simple2kee
02-04-2011, 10:01 AM
Any hot gals staying in woodlands.. tml morning free for hot session? PM...

y not openly tell us ur address & find 1 near ur block.:D

yangguo
02-04-2011, 10:40 AM
hehe... no la.. anywhere in singapore oso can

Geylang can? Lots of hot FB gals there.

Somemore you can choose from many nationalities.. Viet, PRC, Malaysia, Russia.. etc :D

deathpunkster
03-04-2011, 01:08 AM
haha , this guy really damn need it now..

daddycool82
03-04-2011, 01:33 AM
haha... marsiling drive..... any girls... where got damn need it now.... haha all bros is the same

maninsinsha
03-04-2011, 01:45 AM
haha... marsiling drive..... any girls... where got damn need it now.... haha all bros is the same

I'll be nice and provide you one...

Go to Marsiling Drive, Blk 27, #01-237... Knock on the door and ask politely... :cool:

FiliaLunae
03-04-2011, 01:50 AM
Why can't you just search the FL Domes? I'm sure you will find some who can cater to your needs..Or is it that you just don't want to pay?

Also, please stop PMing me, thanks.

maninsinsha
03-04-2011, 01:54 AM
Also, please stop PMing me, thanks.

He started pming you, luuuun??? :eek:

Nightmare On Elm Street Part ????? :p:D

daddycool82
03-04-2011, 02:02 AM
not i dun wan to pay i can pay ah...

daddycool82
03-04-2011, 02:03 AM
that unit is police post rite... haiiii all guys come in here is the same dun tell me u guys not here for girls? and nv try finding girls for FJ... -_-

FiliaLunae
03-04-2011, 02:14 AM
He started pming you, luuuun??? :eek:

Nightmare On Elm Street Part ????? :p:D

Ya lor. When I posted on his thread the first time he try his luck with me liao.

not i dun wan to pay i can pay ah...

More like you're lazy to go and search, right?

that unit is police post rite... haiiii all guys come in here is the same dun tell me u guys not here for girls? and nv try finding girls for FJ... -_-

What unit police post? If you're looking for FB/ONS/free fuck, just go into a pub, get a nice girl (or a girl you fancy) a drink and chat her up. I know you guys have issues with rejection, but don't you think us girls have such issues also?

Let me give an example: Humans (not that prostitutes are any less than humans) need to eat to live.

So...all guys (and some girls) here are looking for food to eat, but there are some of those girls who are earning a living by producing food for the guys. However, demand exceed supply (I think). The other girls then, need to be charmed, cajoled and otherwise seduced into giving the guys food as well. Hence, the demand supply issue. Ergo, you shouldn't assume that just because you put down such a line "FB Girl (srsly that is like wtf?) in woodlands", girls will flock to you.

Also, don't you think it's really like../facepalm? Don't you think it'll be awkward if you had sex in either of your houses? Admittedly, idk if you're staying alone, but if you are, the girl's not in a very safe position, is she?

Ahh well, the risks we take these days, myself included. Suanle. Say so much, the guys will only still know how to think with small head. Sorry to those brothers who feel offended by me saying this, but so far I have seen very little evidence (there is some, just very little in the overwhelming opposition evidence) to prove otherwise.

daddycool82
03-04-2011, 02:21 AM
not safe position? hmmm i think that applies to those bros who cheats the FL girls, steal their money, kick them.. This is what i have heard from the FL i tried. I'm not that kind of guy who will do all this things.. I just want to like to have a self arrangement like in here and is it wrong? U said you are a FL too so i just want see if can make any slot with you? Maybe it seems that i have given you a bad impression of what i have post in here or anything. If so i'm sorry to offended you.

|GD_GeR|
03-04-2011, 03:20 PM
I'll be nice and provide you one...

Go to Marsiling Drive, Blk 27, #01-237... Knock on the door and ask politely... :cool:

hahaz.. if i remember correctly... there is the PP.. lolz...

daddycool82
03-04-2011, 03:26 PM
yes.. there is one pp over there haha.. hi GD Gal :)

|GD_GeR|
03-04-2011, 03:30 PM
yes.. there is one pp over there haha.. hi GD Gal :)

erm.. yes i know... then u never go ask... maybe the police woman will take pity on you... give u something "special" lolz..

anyway.. hi.. dun smile.. cos i am not interested in anything if you are gonna offer me..

daddycool82
03-04-2011, 03:35 PM
so u r here to see see look look.. joining in the fun here to tease me oso?

|GD_GeR|
03-04-2011, 04:23 PM

erm... cannot come here to see see look look?? if reali cant.. i advice u.. to get a padlock.. and lock the thread.. therefore it will not be accessible to anyone.. lolz.. u dare to post here.. then u cannot stop anyone from either teasing you or commenting...

daddycool82
03-04-2011, 04:54 PM
can why not haha... i'm ok wan... :) den it makes e thread more lively...

jasdude
03-04-2011, 09:18 PM
can why not haha... i'm ok wan... :) den it makes e thread more lively...

From the way you converse online ; the more gals will avoid you ! Good luck waiting .:cool:

daddycool82
03-04-2011, 10:02 PM
hmmm... i find it ok ma... lol i am the way i am.. cannot judge me becoz of the way i speak. :)

FiliaLunae
03-04-2011, 11:28 PM
anyway.. hi.. dun smile.. cos i am not interested in anything if you are gonna offer me..

This is exactly what I wanted to say but I am not that zhijie! Thanks dajie ^^"

erm... cannot come here to see see look look?? if reali cant.. i advice u.. to get a padlock.. and lock the thread.. therefore it will not be accessible to anyone.. lolz.. u dare to post here.. then u cannot stop anyone from either teasing you or commenting...

I agree. If you dare to post, you need to have some extra skin. When I started off as an FL, I was worried people wouldn't find me pretty etc. So how could I post right? But if you need the money (release, in your case), you need to cheek and daring to get it.

|GD_GeR|
04-04-2011, 09:05 AM
This is exactly what I wanted to say but I am not that zhijie! Thanks dajie ^^"

hahaz... sometime towards such person.. we should be more direct.. no point wasting their time as well as ours.. to beat around the bushes.. :P

I agree. If you dare to post, you need to have some extra skin. When I started off as an FL, I was worried people wouldn't find me pretty etc. So how could I post right? But if you need the money (release, in your case), you need to cheek and daring to get it.

hmm.. yahz.. it take guts to post in here.. but also.. it take even more to be able to accept what others post about you here.. however, no one is perfect.. so don't be afraid that people might not find u pretty and etc.. just be yourself.. and be confident.. i believe that is the most beautiful thing one can have.. u can fake beauty but u can never fake what radiates out from the inner you..

yangguo
04-04-2011, 10:02 AM

Come on bro, later I bring you go Geylang and release la.

No one will tease you there.. :D

daddycool82
04-04-2011, 08:12 PM
haha.. yangguo bro.. nowsdays busy with work.. and i only went GL to eat food not chicks haha