PDA

View Full Version : Opinion on Swinging Couple whom considered FAKE by Other Interested party when meet

ck1961
31-03-2011, 09:04 PM
delete post

Xgenre
31-03-2011, 10:43 PM
I'm not a swinger but there's always a risk in meeting new swingers I suppose. As long as you don't share soft copies of suggestive photos, personal details and take common sense precaution, you should be fine. If I were a swinger, I will use a 2nd line for meeting swingers.

A local fl I met told me this incident. She was booked by a senior samster. When the guy met her, she then found out it's a swinging session. This guy booked a fl and then went to exchange partners! When the session ended and when both couples went their separate ways, this senior samster told the FL that he won't be paying her as he didn't have any shots with her! :mad: Knn... That fl damn poor thing. Luckily she listened to me and retired herself. I pity that swinging couple too. They must have thought they are very smart or something...

naturegreen
31-03-2011, 11:10 PM
Well it takes all the hands to clap for the swing to actually take place. If either party don't feel comfortable with anyone there, then of course there's no obligations. No really such thing as fake or real. Think about his way, if the female from the other couple don't even attract you , will you force yourself to bonk her? If you decide to call it off, then are you fake?

lovebuddy
01-04-2011, 01:43 AM
IMHO , for swinging there is no fake or not . Its the mentality of the couple . what they are seeking . some are more fussy than others while some are game for anything . but new swingers will hesitate more than seasoned swingers cos they do not know how to act upon situation when chemistry is not right on meet up .