PDA

View Full Version : My 1st FB!!!

tychoon77
31-03-2011, 05:14 PM
Just sharing my imaginative 1st FB experience with brudders here...Please upped me if u like my story,but please don't zapped me,oki!!!:D

It was mid of 2005, a regular evening when i was on my way home from my music class. As i was into my vicinity,i saw a huge truck parked infront of my building. With a little observation i learnt there were new neighbours shifting right into the next door to my apartment. I ignored and went home for a drum session. The evening turned into night and after dinner again I played drums, in a while I heard a hard knock on the door.

As i rushed and opened it my jaw dropped, eyes wide opened and I really had a hard time believing what I saw. I saw a sexy tall mature woman about age of (28-30) with long brown hair, white fair skin hidden in red attires and possibly with the beautiest boobs I had ever seen. She was so hot and sexy & my dick is stiffed & erected with her first glimpse. She said hello and told me her name, she also shared that she had been hearing drumbeats since she entered her apartment. I told her that I am a drummer and invited her inside. We had a little chat and then she went back.

She was so sexy,that i masturbated thinking of her after she left. Next morning,she came back again and asked me if I could teach her drums as she always wanted to learn a musical instrument to which I agreed without any hesitation. She asked me if we could start right then,and I said yes.I played a drum solo to her and she got really impressed.Weeks passed by and she learnt pretty good just after a few lessons, she confessed that she couldn't offered to pay me money for teaching her as she was under high debts,altot i never intend to charged her for that in the 1st place.But then, she said she has something to offered me in return. She went on her knees and unzipped my pants,& she held my dick into her mouth and first slowly sucked & licked it. I couldn't say a word as the fantasy threw me in heaven, I held her up and kissed her passionately.Soon after,she took off her clothes & later both of us got naked. I sucked her juicy boobs and she sensitively moaned.

Then I kissed and licked her whole body finally reaching between her legs, her cunt was pink and wet, I buried my face deep inside and sucked it, she moaned again, then I lowered my rockhard dick inside her and fucked her as hard as I could, she screamed loudly pleasuring my ears, she screamed that she was coming and I pounded harder, she finally had an orgasm and then it was my turn, she started sucking my dick again with her wet juice on it,and it was so heavenly SHIOK.I told her I was about to cum, she went on, finally I came inside her mouth, she enjoyed it. After this,we both relaxed for a while and thenfore we became regular FuckBuddies...

Although i have shifted elsewhere now,& no longer in contact with her.But come to think of FB,i will think of her at times...:)

smallboyyy
31-03-2011, 05:21 PM
WAH!!!!!!!!!!!! cAN SHARE YOUR FB ANOT..........?

I ALSO HAVE ONE FB..... WILLING TO DO EXHANGE.......??????

talismann
31-03-2011, 08:43 PM
WAH!!!!!!!!!!!! cAN SHARE YOUR FB ANOT..........?

I ALSO HAVE ONE FB..... WILLING TO DO EXHANGE.......??????

smallboyyy, really...you gotta learn to read properly...in this case, your request is rendered irrelevant after you read the first 6 words of his post. Here it is:

"Just sharing my imaginative 1st FB"...

How to exchange, bro? He probably PCC...exchange FB? You both exchange hands to PCC?:D

Bangster
01-04-2011, 03:23 AM
hahaha

Exchange hands to pcc then shoot on each other!!!