PDA

View Full Version : Just Came back from Dongguan

BomberA3
31-03-2011, 03:35 PM
Well bros just came back from Dongguan and went to a KTV, but my friend and I got there late so had to wait until the girls did their 2nd rounds, problem is all the pretty and hot ones are still with their first round so we only had a pool of about 10 girls to choose from. There were 8 of us but the others got there early so they all got what they wanted.

Needless to say I picked from what I had. She wasn't too tall maybe about 158cm with B-cup. She was drunk already when she sat and started telling me she was waiting for me to pick her. Anyways....next we carried on singing/drinking. All of a sudden my girl says "My friend is waiting outside and she's alone can I ask her to come inside to sit down?" So she invited her in and just sat there for the rest of the night. Supposedly their first night here and business was slow.

So now KTV about to finish time to leave, girl that friend picked apparently had her "auntie" visiting her and my friend speaks very very bad chinese so he didn't understand it when she told him at the beginning. I was like :eek: what now. Can't leave my friend's virgin experience in China finish like this. Then my friend pointed at my girl's friend that was sitting there quietly.

At the end, I ended up with the girl I picked and my friend with my girl's friend.

It was fun and she was really good. Did a good job, definitely GFE. We talked and once we got to the room and took shower. Next we started having fun! I kissed her small but firm tits and she was wet already. By then my didi already rock solid, mei mei then proceeded to give me a BJ. Her BJ skills definitely not the best but experienced! I then started to play with her mei mei and now it was like waterfall down there. She said "I can't wait anymore, please xxx me!" So I put on CD and do her. She cummed after like 5 minutes. Now she said go wash wash, I went to wash coz she was really wet so her juices everywhere!

After we both showered we laid in bed talking. 30 mins later I start playing with her small and perky nipples, kissing her ears and playing with her mei mei...next thing you know....she wet again. Wa.....this girl wet so easily.....I finger her until she cum....now my turn so bam bam bam bam.......few minutes later she said......stop.....I can't take it anymore.....she came again but the sensation too intensive her body was shaking so much. So I stopped gave her a rest, she then apologized that I no climax. I said ok no problem we can take care of that later first give you some rest.

10 mins later my didi so rock solid this time she was lying on her side and I was behind her. So I started kissing back of her neck and she started moaning again. I said to myself.....no way...she wet again? So I check check, and wet again. So I enter her mei mei from behind this time, so wet! Couldn't take it anymore liao!!!

Now I think to myself already 2x now...should rest rest. But 30 mins later...didi still hard...I said WTF! Of course can't waste a good hard didi. So we did it again.

After that we slept for like 4 hours and then I woke her and we did it again. Then we rested another hour and before we got up to change I played with her nipples and her mei mei still wet.....so no need to ask and I performed my duty again......

Overall, the experience was great and although her looks weren't model quality but still pretty good looking with nice body. Most important of all no need to lube as she was wet easily....I definitely pick her again as the experience was good good!

Damage was about RMB1200; (RMB300 for the company at KTV and RMB900 for overnight). I think definitely worth it! And my friend now hooked he said he definitely needs to go back again!

Hope fellow brothers like my experience. If you want details about the place we went please PM me!

whitegals
31-03-2011, 08:02 PM
Do you guys have to start a new thread everytime you post an FR? Cannot post this under the Dongguan thread or GZ thread? :confused:

icy_boi
31-03-2011, 10:54 PM
Well bros just came back from Dongguan and went to a KTV, but my friend and I got there late so had to wait until the girls did their 2nd rounds, problem is all the pretty and hot ones are still with their first round so we only had a pool of about 10 girls to choose from. There were 8 of us but the others got there early so they all got what they wanted.

Needless to say I picked from what I had. She wasn't too tall maybe about 158cm with B-cup. She was drunk already when she sat and started telling me she was waiting for me to pick her. Anyways....next we carried on singing/drinking. All of a sudden my girl says "My friend is waiting outside and she's alone can I ask her to come inside to sit down?" So she invited her in and just sat there for the rest of the night. Supposedly their first night here and business was slow.

So now KTV about to finish time to leave, girl that friend picked apparently had her "auntie" visiting her and my friend speaks very very bad chinese so he didn't understand it when she told him at the beginning. I was like :eek: what now. Can't leave my friend's virgin experience in China finish like this. Then my friend pointed at my girl's friend that was sitting there quietly.

At the end, I ended up with the girl I picked and my friend with my girl's friend.

It was fun and she was really good. Did a good job, definitely GFE. We talked and once we got to the room and took shower. Next we started having fun! I kissed her small but firm tits and she was wet already. By then my didi already rock solid, mei mei then proceeded to give me a BJ. Her BJ skills definitely not the best but experienced! I then started to play with her mei mei and now it was like waterfall down there. She said "I can't wait anymore, please xxx me!" So I put on CD and do her. She cummed after like 5 minutes. Now she said go wash wash, I went to wash coz she was really wet so her juices everywhere!

After we both showered we laid in bed talking. 30 mins later I start playing with her small and perky nipples, kissing her ears and playing with her mei mei...next thing you know....she wet again. Wa.....this girl wet so easily.....I finger her until she cum....now my turn so bam bam bam bam.......few minutes later she said......stop.....I can't take it anymore.....she came again but the sensation too intensive her body was shaking so much. So I stopped gave her a rest, she then apologized that I no climax. I said ok no problem we can take care of that later first give you some rest.

10 mins later my didi so rock solid this time she was lying on her side and I was behind her. So I started kissing back of her neck and she started moaning again. I said to myself.....no way...she wet again? So I check check, and wet again. So I enter her mei mei from behind this time, so wet! Couldn't take it anymore liao!!!

Now I think to myself already 2x now...should rest rest. But 30 mins later...didi still hard...I said WTF! Of course can't waste a good hard didi. So we did it again.

After that we slept for like 4 hours and then I woke her and we did it again. Then we rested another hour and before we got up to change I played with her nipples and her mei mei still wet.....so no need to ask and I performed my duty again......

Overall, the experience was great and although her looks weren't model quality but still pretty good looking with nice body. Most important of all no need to lube as she was wet easily....I definitely pick her again as the experience was good good!

Damage was about RMB1200; (RMB300 for the company at KTV and RMB900 for overnight). I think definitely worth it! And my friend now hooked he said he definitely needs to go back again!

Hope fellow brothers like my experience. If you want details about the place we went please PM me!

gg again back soon eh? =x

flowerpot
06-04-2011, 12:31 AM

Hi,

I believe the RMB900 is inclusive of the KTV and overnight..
u might have overspent...

and_alloy
06-04-2011, 12:54 AM
Hi,

I believe the RMB900 is inclusive of the KTV and overnight..
u might have overspent...
bro, he didn't mention the town therefore you cannot say that he overpaid...and i my guess is right, he was in Dongcheng or Houjie...

BomberA3
11-04-2011, 02:02 PM
bro, he didn't mention the town therefore you cannot say that he overpaid...and i my guess is right, he was in Dongcheng or Houjie...

Bro!

You are correct...it was in Dongcheng.

sex crusader
11-04-2011, 06:25 PM
Needless to say I picked from what I had. She wasn't too tall maybe about 158cm with B-cup. She was drunk already when she sat and started telling me she was waiting for me to pick her.

Hey Newbie,
You got what's the left over and somemore this girl is doing her second round as her first batch of customer has gone back liao. I presumed you started about 9-10pm?ha..ha..酒鬼的话可信,那猪也可爬树!:D This place is Hongkee's playground!

Smoothsilk
11-04-2011, 10:48 PM
Hi all

Newbie going cp n will try mf with 3friends

Any latest price indications on ktv room n gals

Appreciate any inputs/suggestions

Many tks in advance

BomberA3
20-04-2011, 03:07 PM
Hey Newbie,
You got what's the left over and somemore this girl is doing her second round as her first batch of customer has gone back liao. I presumed you started about 9-10pm?ha..ha..酒鬼的话可信,那猪也可爬树!:D This place is Hongkee's playground!

True true!! Next time we'll definitely go there earlier...oh well you have to start somewhere!