PDA

View Full Version : Titanium Thai Disco

mazdamx5
31-03-2011, 11:09 AM
I did not see any FR of this place yet so hope no one minds me sharing. :)

The moment we enter Titanium few nights ago, the bouncer mentioned that balance card can only waiver for two entry but he was flexible to enable one more extra person to go through. When u enter the premises, one weird thing I realise is the floor is not renovated. Perhaps it's a trend of recent TD as I realise that big places like v4,hollywood prefers to keep their ground simple? Marketing effort is everywhere on the desk as there is a cube size box for holding ICE with the labelled TITANIUM.Service is impeccable with mixer and ice constantly top up. Crowd is maintained at a high level of 80% full.

Singers and band must have put in additional effort to rehearse before the real show began. There's synergy between the singers and band. The band's guitarist,drummer and pianist seem to be rock star vibe with each having an AURA of their own. Besides singers-band coordination, there is even unified dress code where all singers will dress together with a dress or colour theme. Fabuous effort! There is also these special show where all the singers goes on stage wearing some shiny material that makes them look like E-DI. When I went back home, I realise that judging from the colour and material of the special show, it could even be considered a dance that represents TITANIUM thus I give it a name...Titanium dance.lol/ They even played new songs like ruk mai dtong gan waylaa. good effort

With regards to thai PR, I did see one looker who is sitting behind my desk entertaining a customer who had a cannon on his desk (maybe a cannon below too?). Other than that, PRs seem to be small in quantity. I did see alot of chinese girls walking around and wonder if they were dispatch there to promote bottle?

Finally, DJ dishes out a good mixed of R&B music. It's definitely giving Aura, whose band is number 1 in my opinion a v tight competition. Next is to monitor for consistency performance. In terms of suay singers, Aura and Titanium are on par. Their male singers are equally good as well. Both band having a close fight and it is difficult to distinguish which DJ spins better songs. Only thing Aura have that Titanium doesn't is a pose environment. Haven't tried hanging flowers to see if the singers would drop by to say hi. this would be done the next trip

Overall, a fabuous concert feel performance!

mazdamx5
31-03-2011, 01:31 PM
Oh for the location, it is the previous DXO, next to Makan Sutra at Esplanade.

Enjoy!:)

suaray
12-06-2011, 08:43 PM
any update on this location????

Ricking
12-06-2011, 10:36 PM
waste time and money there no value....i rather spend the money fly to thailand enjoy

mazdamx5
13-06-2011, 04:25 AM
any update on this location????

Esplanade? The previous DXO? Next to Maka Sutra?

AWOL123
14-06-2011, 11:40 AM
I heard that this place have Thai and Taiwanese female singers and dancers. Any of them bonkable? Especially the Taiwanse dancers?
If not, then it could be just another boring and waste of money hang flower joint. Another bros. here can advise?

junkie72
14-06-2011, 11:59 AM
I heard that this place have Thai and Taiwanese female singers and dancers. Any of them bonkable? Especially the Taiwanse dancers?
If not, then it could be just another boring and waste of money hang flower joint. Another bros. here can advise?

Most girls in hfj can be screwed as long as the price and KC is right. If you are hoping to buy their pussies with a few hundred buck, than dun bother. If you are ready to spend tens of thousand, you may have a chance. Hfj is not a place for cheap pusies.

dom01
15-06-2011, 06:38 AM
Most girls in hfj can be screwed as long as the price and KC is right. If you are hoping to buy their pussies with a few hundred buck, than dun bother. If you are ready to spend tens of thousand, you may have a chance. Hfj is not a place for cheap pusies.

Totally agreed. If you want plenty of gals, guess D8 seems better. HJF is too big an investment. It would probably help if you are look a bit like Brad Pitt.;)

AWOL123
15-06-2011, 10:17 AM
Thanks all for the advice. I actually popped by with my friends yesterday night to look look see see for the first time. You guys are right, the place is not worth it. The Thais and Taiwanese singers and dancers are just normal standard and not worth to invest in. There are much prettier ones at other joints. The whole setup of the place is also boring. However even after said this, quite surprisingly, there are still a few power flower hangers on one to two taiwaneses dancers. But with that kind of standard of the gals(they are so super ah lian type), I feel that the money spent by them is not worth it. Might as well go to other joints where the gals are better looking. Hence, I'll give this joint a miss.

HIVsucks_XXX
15-06-2011, 11:34 AM
Thai discos are not meant for cheap thrills, the girls are all under agents and have drink
quotas to beat, I already went to joints like these since the heydays of nana, sabai and icon bar.

You want to get them out then firstly you need to speak good thai, and prepare to
devote time, effort and of cos lotsa $$$ for most of em.

Already witnessed guys and friends who spent 5 figure amounts just to bed a singer.

hornie
12-07-2011, 12:49 PM
this place is owned by the same people behind arena