PDA

View Full Version : What is the difference between Local Chinese male and Prc Chinese male

zuouz1983
31-03-2011, 09:04 AM
I believe in this forum not all the members are local. There must be someone who is from Prc like me.

So I just want to hear something from the local people. What is difference between local male and Prc male. Sometimes I feel that we are treat differently by local ladies.

Anyone can just share your points. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks all.

Max77
31-03-2011, 09:26 AM
... What is difference....

1) PRC males got i.c. and household booklet, we local oni got i.c.

2) PRC males need much more time to go round their country one time than we local.

3) PRC males call their country leader who make most major important decision 主席 while we local call ours 总(李)

zuouz1983
31-03-2011, 09:31 AM
1) PRC males got i.c. and household booklet, we local oni got i.c.

2) PRC males need much more time to go round their country one time than we local.

3) PRC males call their country leader who make most major important decision 主席 while we local call ours 总(李)

Points taken. But actually what I am interested In knowing is why we treated differently.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
31-03-2011, 10:07 AM
TS, there are many differences between local and PRC male. Some pointers might be offensive to you. :o;)

randomF
31-03-2011, 10:10 AM
Truth hurts end of storys...

Frankiestine
31-03-2011, 10:11 AM
Why don't you tell us what is the difference? And we tell you whether its true or not. But please note since this is a sex forum, I hope you are referring to matters of sexual nature cos if you are interested in the other aspect of life. Recommend that you join Sammyboy.com and post your comment. I am sure your topic will be one of the hottest topic for discussion.

JERK-KAN
31-03-2011, 10:17 AM
TS, what Bro Ichigo Kurosaki said is true. There is in fact alot of diff out there (outside this forum) :)

But when we are in this forum, there is basically no diff :cool:

Frankiestine
31-03-2011, 10:22 AM
TS, what Bro Ichigo Kurosaki said is true. There is in fact alot of diff out there (outside this forum) :)

Not really, I heard there are some differences when it comes to sex....

owl888
31-03-2011, 10:26 AM
I only know difference btwn local chinese gal and prc mei mei in terms of sexual performance :D

JERK-KAN
31-03-2011, 10:31 AM
Not really, I heard there are some differences when it comes to sex....

There is a diff , the only diff is PRC pay RMB for SEX and we pay SGD ...

BigBoy2
31-03-2011, 10:32 AM
Lets start the ball rolling......

1. Looks?
2. Figure of Speech?
3. Tone of speech?
4. Dress sense?
5. BO?
6. Litter Bug which is a bigger one?
7. When talking over the mobile?

etc..........

Just some random thoughts...

jonrai
31-03-2011, 10:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDDcNMNt5LY

yangguo
31-03-2011, 10:59 AM
But actually what I am interested In knowing is why we treated differently.

Singapore men are more loaded and generous so we are treated as "菜头" most of the time.

Bro TS, so are you happy with my answer? :p

zuouz1983
31-03-2011, 11:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDDcNMNt5LY

En, I see. From your point of view, Prc are rude people.
Hehe thanks for the video.

zuouz1983
31-03-2011, 11:13 AM

Even thought you think these is no difference. I don't think the ladies has the same answer as you.

Actually I just feel that local ladies prefer local man to Prc male.

That's why I want to find out what makes he difference.

Maybe based on their experience, we are poor people and not well educated.

fatalfacts
31-03-2011, 11:15 AM
Singapore men are more loaded and generous so we are treated as "菜头" most of the time.

Bro TS, so are you happy with my answer? :p

Dun be surprise that PRC are richer and more generous!! I entertained Alot PRC, money to them are just paper. So I can conclude, most Singaporean spend every single cents carefully, most PRC spend casually...

zuouz1983
31-03-2011, 11:15 AM
TS, there are many differences between local and PRC male. Some pointers might be offensive to you. :o;)

Please tell me. I have a strong heart. I just want to know the truth.

Xgenre
31-03-2011, 11:28 AM
Generally, PRC guys are suffering from poor image. When I think of PRC men, I think of guys who talk loudly, beats their wives/gfs, spits and is quite rough. The uneducated kind. I know China is getting rich but it takes time to change opinions. Sex wise, definitely different.

most PRC ladies tell me PRC guys don't do foreplay. Lick pussy?? Never... That's why some PRC ladies get shocked when they come to Singapore. They just thought need to spread legs and our Merlion will start sprouting Sin dollars out from their pussy. Haha.. :p Then we guys tell them,

1. 'How come never shave armpit?
2. Why you don't suck cock?
3. Huh. Suck cock must use condom?
4. Why cannot lick your pussy? Pussy dirty?? Says who.
5. Sg men like to cum on face you don't know? So who ask you to put on so much makeup?
6. Har? The number is for you to earn money? I like to call and chat with you, cannot meh?

Singapore men don't talk as loud or curse as much. Even the not as educated ones can be very caring and soft-spoken. I also think we make better husbands and better fathers.

You got lick pussy or not? Got foreplay? You shower with soap? When you talk on the phone, do people stare? Got spit or litter? What's so interesting abt you?

yangguo
31-03-2011, 11:53 AM
Please tell me. I have a strong heart. I just want to know the truth.

You asked for it! :D

Bro IK, own time own target, fire!

zuouz1983
31-03-2011, 12:12 PM
Generally, PRC guys are suffering from poor image...

Thank you for your time to providing me such a wonderful post.

What you said is true, I also agree with you even I am from China. "一条鱼腥了一锅汤". At least now I know why some of Singaporeans do not like Prc people. I know that the poor image will not be changed easily, but we still need to survive in Singapore. So your point is very useful for me. Next time I should not mention the nationality before I knowing the people well. Then I will not be treated differently since you always think I am from that catergory.

At least if I did speak, you will not figure out I am from China. Will you know that I am from China from the word I typed?

zuouz1983
31-03-2011, 12:16 PM
You asked for it! :D

Bro IK, own time own target, fire!

I am ready for that. I am here to listen what your people think of Prc male.

Looks like ladies do not approach Prc males.

zuouz1983
31-03-2011, 12:32 PM
Since somebody mentioned that this is a sex discussion forum, so at least I should write something related, right?

I don't know what our last generation did in bed. I think if you heard somebody said we don't have foreplay during sex, it is not true.

At least for us current generation around 20+ to 30+, we do have foreplay. We know how to make our partner wet before the love making. I don't think these is some difference for that. Pussy licking, 69, hugs, kissing, licking the body all over.... Those are also what we did during sex.
We also play each other for a whole day to see how many rounds we can perform. Normally us male is the bottle neck. After cuming for a few times, we don't have the energy to make the movement, maybe because of the weakness of our waist.

hardcoremayhem
31-03-2011, 12:57 PM
hello TS, thank you for creating this thread but honestly, i believe that this is the incorrect forum for you to ask questions about the difference chinese men from singapore and the PRC. You may want to go to another forum?

However, that said, i applaud your open minded nature in seeking feedback and even more, i applaud and am proud of our SG SBF bros here for not acting like childish losers who would scream, "fxxk off you FT thrash!" like people in many other forums would.

personally, i think the major difference b/w PRCs and SG is the attitude. I have not met many PRCs chinese men in my office, actually there are none but there are a LOT of PRC women. If the women are like the men, then i can only say that the main difference is the selfish, self-centered attitudes, the "Zi Wo" attitude. And yes, i cannot tolerate most, if not all, of my PRC female colleagues.

i will not comment on the crude and rude nature of the other PRCs in the streets because i do no think that you necessarily belong to that demographic group of slightly less educated blue collar workers.

however, i cannot understand exactly what are you seeking to find out here in a sex forum?

zuouz1983
31-03-2011, 01:11 PM
hello TS, thank you ....

however, i cannot understand exactly what are you seeking to find out here in a sex forum?

Ok, give you an simple example.

If you are a lady, in frond of you there are two males. One is local male, the other is Prc male. Who will you pick up?

I think most of the people will pick up the local one. This is the reason why I am asking this kind of question in this forum. What makes the difference. Are we not looking sexy or what?

Ichigo_Kurosaki
31-03-2011, 01:21 PM
Even thought you think these is no difference. I don't think the ladies has the same answer as you.

I beg to differ with your sentiment above.

We are equally poor as compared to PRC high roller downing a £130000 vintage bottle of 1869 Chateau Lafite on the spot (pun intended -双关含义-玩笑). ;)

On a serious note, China today is no longer China of yesteryears after 3 decades of reform with rapid increase of wealth. I hope you agree with me that certain negative issues related to PRC are true and real to a certain extent, especially the manners of some PRCs as a result of rapid, sudden or inherited wealth and making some PRCs to develop a mega sense of superiority and an air of mega pride with an overweening arrogance. They no longer tolerant of criticisms as unlike in the past. I am sure many bros would agree among their fellow PRC colleagues and associates.

However I also believe that temperament and character of people are determined by the land where they are raised and with 22 provinces, 5 autonomous regions, 4 municipalities (not including 2 special administrative regions - Hong Kong and Macau), there are many different backgrounds, culture characteristics and traditional habits. Importance is to bear in mind that PRCs have a set of cultures, We have another set. What is totally acceptable to PRCs may not apply to us, making them seem rude or us seem rude to PRCs.

.....current generation around 20+ to 30+.....

Foreword: With due respect to Bro zuouz.

Again IMHO, much of the arrogance is coming from the younger generations who have no hand in making what it is China today. They merely benefitted from the hard work of their forefathers and the opportunity that was given by others. It is not wrong that PRCs are proud of their country achievements but then again who is not proud of their country achievements? I enjoy watching the parade every August 9th and enjoy receiving payouts dividends as the country prosper.

I hope each and every PRC in our country do not have this fixed mindset that we like to bash PRCs or China cos a strong China benefits not only PRCs but the whole regions including our country. We co-exist and co-explore mutual benefits including cultural exchanges, especially with PRC meimeis :D

Since somebody mentioned that this is a sex discussion forum, so at least I should write something related, right?.....After cuming for a few times, we don't have the energy to make the movement, maybe because of the weakness of our waist.

.....I think most of the people will pick up the local one. This is the reason why I am asking this kind of question in this forum. What makes the difference. Are we not looking sexy or what?

In the spirit of this sex forum, perhaps a refinement of social and sexual manners would be greatly appreciate by our local ladies. I don't think there is anything wrong with the waist cos China 补肾,强肾,补腰,壮阳补品 still the best! (特产,特级). Look on the bright side, you have a greater varity of pretty beautiful meimeis in your country than here and us. Cheers, IK ;)

hardcoremayhem
31-03-2011, 01:25 PM

If you are a lady, in frond of you there are two males. One is local male, the other is Prc male. Who will you pick up?

I think most of the people will pick up the local one. This is the reason why I am asking this kind of question in this forum. What makes the difference. Are we not looking sexy or what?

ah i see.

well, this reminds me of a story a girl told me. she was in ngee ann city / takashimaya and she saw a group of very good looking guys who look like korean actor and she was attracted to them. however, once they started speaking PRC accented mandarin, she just walked away because she was turned off.

i think that many singaporean ladies would be like that because of the poor and negative image which PRCs have in Singapore like what bro Xgeenre said and like what i mentioned, the "Zi Wo" attitude of PRCs.

On top of that, apparently, even my "high class" white collar lady colleagues, do not bathe regularly and appear to have very poor personal hygiene and that image is also projected onto PRC men as well.

Well, if it makes you feel any better, a PRC lady, no matter how pretty will turn me off also. i would rather chose a "plain jane" SG girl over a gorgeous PRC girl.

jonrai
31-03-2011, 01:29 PM

Local male will know the local culture, if you want to be one of them then it take months or maybe years to learn from us..e.g. some PRC gals married local male and they oso take time to learn our culture...Same thing will happen to us if we are abroad, we oso need sometime to adapt their life style.

yangguo
31-03-2011, 04:40 PM
Looks like ladies do not approach PRC males.

Bro, not 100% true lah.

One example is Mediacorp 当红小生- 戴阳天 is born in China.

But you see.. he is so popular among the Spore girls. ;)

VanGogh
31-03-2011, 04:41 PM

Bro PRC, IMHO, this statement is WRONG :D

The 21st century lady will pick the one with the deeper pocket, be it he is from PRC, Sinkieland, India or Africa, looks like brad pitt or wayne rooney, dick long or short... ....

Hey Bro PRC, in these days, Money talks.... louder than anything.. ... Cheers :D

mr_missile
31-03-2011, 05:37 PM
not all local ladies like local guys. there are also a lot of local girls who prefer ang mos.

but back to your question. diff between a local guy and a prc guy. the way one carries himself? generally, a local guy does carry himself better in terms of his dressing and behaviour. we are more gentlemanly? ;)

guess we know how to treat a local lady better (for the moment at least).

bastardball
01-04-2011, 03:52 AM

Ans: You are so wrong on the last sentence, some PRC guys are freaking loaded...the ones i see at clubs spend money like as though they print notes..they can even book the whole section and sporeans cannot enter the section!!!

Basically, spore gals prefer spore guys becux we can tok singlish....

For example.....during a session:

PRC Males: Do you want to have sex with me?
Spore Males: Fuck you can?

PRC Males: Do you want hotel or my house?
Spore Males: Go where fuck?

PRC Males: You have very nice breasts
Spore Males: Your breasts veri shiok!

PRC Males: Can you give me a blowjob?
Spore Males: Suck

PRC Males: Spread your legs
Spore Males: Open lah!

PRC Males: Let's change position?
Spore Males: Change patterns can?

PRC Males: Do you like it so far?
Spore Males: Shiok boh?

PRC Males: I want to shoot out already...
Spore Males: Can CIM/COF?

PRC Males: Let's meet up again sometime....
Spore Males: When fuck again?

love_mayo
01-04-2011, 09:21 AM
don't shoot me,
i am just giving my random thoughts.

PRC males = loud and irritating. once they open mouth = total turn off especially the accent. seen some real cute guys on e streets thinking they r kor/jap but once the 咱们 pops out, total turn off.

PRC males = miscommunication. english cannot make it, chinese cannot understand.

PRC males = 色鬼。 reminds me of the PRC last night i saw running towards the PRC female and started singing 宝贝宝贝我爱你。 wanna vomit.

owl888
01-04-2011, 09:53 AM
So far only hear thoughts from SBF bros. Any sis out there?

love_mayo
01-04-2011, 11:19 AM
So far only hear thoughts from SBF bros. Any sis out there?

one directly above u leh.
gimme some face leh.

Bangster
01-04-2011, 11:53 AM
why nobody dares to mention the ultimate truth? The all-provoking, hurtful, insensitive and outright condescending fact is,

A lot of local girls have a strange mindset and they conjure in their minds, a so-called hierarchy of the types of men they wanna meet. The criteria could range from wealth(assets and material needs included) to skin colour (nationality also) to career to IQ/EQ. Somehow, at the top of this hierarchy are usually the white expats. We locals could be in the centre tier and if you ask me where you PRC males stand, i will place you in the lowest tier without haste. Reasons for my action could be found in the posts describing PRC males' crude habits.

I see other factors that make it very hard for single PRC males to integrate into our society, esp with women. Cultural differences is a huge factor. Basically our women and you grew up in different lands, different times.

So TS, for a start, just forget about fucking a local girl lah.

artozee
01-04-2011, 01:45 PM
Very well narrated singlish bro bastardball : )
well TS , if u look at both prc and sing or southeast Asia guys at level playing field ( equal in looks , riches , education , upbringing ) , most girls still prefer sing or southeast Asia guys!! Why ? becos our dick are by general bigger , thicker and longer!! Somehow we just fuck better , local girls and girls from china have attested to that !Any bro disagree?

Big Sexy
01-04-2011, 01:58 PM
所以说做妖就像做人一样,要有仁慈的心。
有了仁慈的心,就不再是妖了,是人妖。
人和妖精都是妈生的,不同的是人是人他 妈生 的,妖是妖他 妈生的……
你妈贵姓啊?

so i just want to hear something from the local people.

alan0338
01-04-2011, 02:08 PM
cant compare at all, a type of rice feed many types of people, i met b4 singaporeans wearing sibei swee but attitude is like every body owe him :mad:

and i met b4 a prc whose manners is so good until many people would be ashamed of emselves, but he is just an uneducated construction worker in singapore.

i ask him 大哥,干嘛那么客气,his reply ... 咱做人没钱还没那么严重,没修养就不行..

hehe, me stunned by him, give him discount liao buy him a coke and treated him to a cigarette and he thanked me non stop...so how to compare?? :confused: :D

Bangster
01-04-2011, 02:23 PM
wah...so polite.

Wonder if any FL says to you B4 the session...
"欢迎光临"
and after the session...
"谢谢光临,明天再来"

:D

Toyota Honda
01-04-2011, 03:45 PM
Another way of putting things is like... They generally feel that PRCs are of lower class than local guys. Its just a generalisation thing. Though it can be very wrong. But if its about getting upped by Jackie Chan, Nicholas Tse or Richie Jen, many girls will happily willingly go for them.

Just like people will generally think that Bankers are of higher class than Engineers. But if you talk about Chief Engineer of Mercedes or Boeing, thats a lot more higher than just any banker around.

Its just that stereotyping thinking thats within them. Its just very hard to explain.

xiaoquan
01-04-2011, 04:00 PM
Singapore is quite a westernized country and most of us speak in English and the kids nowadays speak chinese as if they were ang moh trying to learn chinese.

They reason is yes, of your country accent. But end of the day. Flash your credit, flash your cars and any girls will look at you as a god.

xiaoquan
01-04-2011, 04:08 PM
Singapore is quite a westernized country and most of us speak in English and the kids nowadays speak chinese as if they were ang moh trying to learn chinese.

They reason is yes, of your country accent. But end of the day. Flash your credit, flash your cars and any girls will look at you as a god.

zuouz1983
01-04-2011, 04:19 PM
Thank you all who post in this thread. I totally agree with you. All make sense to me. And also I already can understand what Prc male like in most people's mind. I know it is different to compare. What you said are all truth, normally we just tell something based on what we seen. I also met different Prc people, so I know what you all feel as well.

Appreciate for all of your supporting, I got the answer already.:)

sta1100
01-04-2011, 05:38 PM
I believe in this forum not all the members are local. There must be someone who is from Prc like me.

So I just want to hear something from the local people. What is difference between local male and Prc male. Sometimes I feel that we are treat differently by local ladies.

Anyone can just share your points. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks all.
PRC are the following :

Rude
talk v very loud
spite
YaYa
Show off
Don't like to mix other only with PRC only
unrefind
scold other think they are big fuck
Dressing funny, as for lady the miss match.

Better for you PRC to go back to your country, I been to china many many time your peoples suck and suck big time, the woman are no different

sta1100
01-04-2011, 05:40 PM
Ans: You are so wrong on the last sentence, some PRC guys are freaking loaded...the ones i see at clubs spend money like as though they print notes..they can even book the whole section and sporeans cannot enter the section!!!

Basically, spore gals prefer spore guys becux we can tok singlish....

For example.....during a session:

PRC Males: Do you want to have sex with me?
Spore Males: Fuck you can?

PRC Males: Do you want hotel or my house?
Spore Males: Go where fuck?

PRC Males: You have very nice breasts
Spore Males: Your breasts veri shiok!

PRC Males: Can you give me a blowjob?
Spore Males: Suck

PRC Males: Spread your legs
Spore Males: Open lah!

PRC Males: Let's change position?
Spore Males: Change patterns can?

PRC Males: Do you like it so far?
Spore Males: Shiok boh?

PRC Males: I want to shoot out already...
Spore Males: Can CIM/COF?

PRC Males: Let's meet up again sometime....
Spore Males: When fuck again?

Hi Bro, Well done

Absolute
01-04-2011, 10:29 PM
As I scrolled through the various responses, I could not help painting this scenario:

Imagine a Singaporean man who is seeking employment in a Western country, say, America. He wants very much to get hitched with an American woman but these women somehow seem to prefer Western men or their own men instead of him. Then he starts asking why these American or Western women are simply not interested in him even though he may be sincere but his dick is relatively shorter and pales in social graciousness relatively speaking.

As truth unfolds, suddenly the Singaporean man gets enlightened of his many deficiencies as compared to the American male counterparts.

Yes, indeed. Truth hurts. Ouch!

Max77
01-04-2011, 10:45 PM
Everybody is talking about the difference based on ur experienced and knowledge from others' hearsay. Who can stand out and say he's the MOST experienced and MOST knowledgable about the 'differences' about the male from the two country?

Jus in case u don't know it, the more u talk bad about others is actually an basic reflect of ur own inferiority. Eg. Siberia may hav man-eating barbarian (do they?) doesn't mean Singapore don't hav. You dunno doesn't mean they don't hav/hav. One frog trapped in the well think he's the biggest living thing on earth.

Sorry if i offended anyone, unintentionally

cesc88
01-04-2011, 10:52 PM
Hey TS. Your English is quite well-written. Been here for many years? Why not you share with us your unpleasant experience? (:

newyorker88
01-04-2011, 11:02 PM

Not that you are poor or what. We chinese in this region are different from your country man, due to cultural and language. Not to forget this region people evolved over time and are very different from those who are from the southern china, even where most of our ancestors come from there too.

Sad to say, modern PRC are so different from us here, in terms of thinking, and action, even we are same color, we look different too...and behaviour wise lagi worse.

owl888
01-04-2011, 11:05 PM
one directly above u leh.
gimme some face leh.

Oh got your pt :)

zuouz1983
02-04-2011, 12:05 AM
Everybody is talking about the difference based on ur experienced and knowledge from others' hearsay. Who can stand out and say he's the MOST experienced and MOST knowledgable about the 'differences' about the male from the two country?

Jus in case u don't know it, the more u talk bad about others is actually an basic reflect of ur own inferiority. Eg. Siberia may hav man-eating barbarian (do they?) doesn't mean Singapore don't hav. You dunno doesn't mean they don't hav/hav. One frog trapped in the well think he's the biggest living thing on earth.

Sorry if i offended anyone, unintentionally

I totally agree with you. 

uboat2000
02-04-2011, 12:31 AM
just my 2 cents
1.prc here most are very rich spoilt kids. they live in condo n f**k sg lady while local live in HDB n mast.
2. prc do better at study just look at the yearly 'O' or 'A' level. we do better at listening to govt n stay in our small island
3. if every prc spit at us our island, we will drown.
4.our govt invest in China when kenna cheated by prc still can tell the whole world n invest some more.
5.prc are coming to sg in horde just spring board to another country.
6. prc have $$$ to upgrade our housing so local can stay in smaller 4 room while prc rent out bigger 5 room n get more $$$.

assrammer
02-04-2011, 02:01 AM
TS, if you are reading this, let me tell you one thing, those MFs that say all the negative things have NO IDEA what china has gone through, so don't feel in any way offended or disheartened, acknowledge it and improve, that's what EVERYBODY is doing.

to all you MFs who say chinese people talk loud, uneducated, no manners and shit like that, read more, cause you don't know shit. china has gone through so much shit that you won't even have the capacity to comprehend. natural disasters, epidemic, wars, internal conflict...... the side effect on the people? being more self reliant, which leads to being self centered and the positive and negative effects of being so.

we have seen this across all cultures. the most recent one, the 2008 financial crisis, all the top corrupt bastards got away scot free. eat that mother fuckers!

to be very honest with you TS, you really want a local girl? this is a very young country, EVERYONE is still developing, majority of the people are a bunch of PUSSIES! let me explain,

this young country have not gone through any hardships, except one war, which most of whom have went through the war are not around. natural disasters, none, epidemic, none, internal conflict, no also, because no one have the BALLS to speak up.

now let's look at how men and women react:

men: became a bunch of softies, most recent example: NS men have their maids carry their field packs, but don't mind carrying their GFs handbags(which i think there's nothing wrong because REAL men can do that, but i do carry my own field pack)

women: ah...... these(majority of them)bastards are different. why? because(remember, we are still learning as a young country, the people, the same) these princesses wannabes, deep down, still have a little girl in there waiting for their prince charming to come and save them. so they ALL want the 'best'(based on what standards? i don't know, but mostly the characteristics portrayed by western civilizations) available options out there. remember that dumbfuck bitch, cultured wannabe, radio program caller son of a bitch from holland v?

the amount of money or education has absolutely nothing to do with a person's character, so it really boils down to what you want bro TS. don't let these immature, senseless bastards who have a next to zero world view perception affect your confidence as a person with your own individuality.

like what THE GREAT BRUCE LEE said:

absorb the useful, reject the useless
do what's right, not what you can get away with

Katen
02-04-2011, 02:16 AM
En, I see. From your point of view, Prc are rude people.
Hehe thanks for the video.

Dun say PRC are rude la....We are all Hunman & only that we are born in different country only.

Sexy Under
02-04-2011, 02:31 AM
TS, tmr u compare PRC males with Korean or Japanese or ...? Compare for what?

In all societies, there exist a differentiation between classes that indirectly gives the rest of the world an "impression".

人比人 气死人!

Just be what you are and you will be a happier man.

Frankiestine
02-04-2011, 09:28 AM
I think this been a sex forum we should restrict our arguments strictly to where it matters and not digress beyond. For such sensitive matters best to discuss in the other forum Sammyboy, I am sure there are plenty over there who would agree and disagree with some of the post made. All said and done, I think bro Bastardball take on both nationalities approach to sex is very humorous and maybe true in some ways.

zuouz1983
02-04-2011, 09:50 AM
Hey TS. Your English is quite well-written. Been here for many years? Why not you share with us your unpleasant experience? (:

Thank you for reading my post. Yes, I finish my university study here. Actually during my 1st year, I met one Singaporean girl who is the type I like. So I tried many ways to approach her. Since we are not from the same department, we don't have much chance to know each oher. However, i know her name while she doesnot know mine. Then the last semester, we had a common module again. So I introduced myself to her to let her know who I am. But looks like I didnot get her attention. At the beginning I thought Singaporean girl didn't like Prc chinese. In the end, I understand that she already has a boy friend, because I saw her msn photos with her boy friend.

Hehe, this is just another story. It does not mean anything. 

SharkMan
03-04-2011, 10:17 PM
hiazz... another idiot asking cock question...
The difference is local man born in Singapore, China man born in China.... Fucking idiot

Sirrus
03-04-2011, 11:38 PM
well not to be offensive but people have a bad view on PRC males because of Milk taint and etc.

there are some out there who will just for the sake of earning money screw their own country people up.

each time we see a PRC male we see a ruthless man.

on the news i see drunked PRC male killing 5 on the road without stopping.

The fact that the lack of respect for human live has deter many female local girls away from PRC male already.

These PRC male aint ur poor men, they are the rich and powerful. We have rich and powerful local men in singapore too but we dont see them doing anything like milk taint and driving a car running over people again and again

Pilot Preceda
04-04-2011, 06:04 AM
somehow my PRC KTV gal always tell me that PRC men do not like to work...
more tend to ask their women to work and feed them...
Got one even tell me that her dad (age 54) never work before in his entire life and her mom got to do all the work, he only eat, sleep and gamble!! :confused:

agree? no?

tigerprawn
04-04-2011, 08:54 AM
Bros, give the PRC men a break la. Without them, where got so many pretty PRC girls for our pleasure ;)

blohsg
04-04-2011, 09:19 AM
i ask him 大哥,干嘛那么客气,his reply ... 咱做人没钱还没那么严重,没修养就不行..

Well ... dat's the bottom of it ... China has loads of history / culture / teachings on being person development

Maybe all the time under internal turmoil / communism / capitalism has "corrupted" the minds and now a days, it's just all about me me me & $$$ ... takes time I guess to "evolve" or catch up to today's culture ... once you get all the $$$ they start realizing the value of the old teachings.

T/S ... So you're a student studying here in Singapore ?

You can't avoid the stigma of being PRC ... you can only prove in actions and hopefully you achieve what you seek for.

interesting thread going by the comments.

commando23
04-04-2011, 11:22 AM
My job requires me to interact with different kinds of ppl of different nationality. I can safely say that sporeans do have a misconception of prcs. Eg i got 2 prc turned spore citizen colleagues. 1 is really like a true sporean, talk like 1, swear like 1. The other is still a fxxxing prc mentality. Mouth so smelly like never brush teeth. Though tell him of his bad breath still no change. Best is both came to spore at abt same time!! Actually it's the attitude & mentality thingy..

SharkMan
04-04-2011, 12:54 PM
To the fellow who deducted my points, fuck you, leave your name if you have the balls. At least I dare to tell the TS off for asking such a silly question.