PDA

View Full Version : Sex Toys

wildkitten
27-03-2011, 11:28 PM
I am 20yrs old female. active. VERY hahaha! ;)

Am wondering how keen are guys into sex toys. I am sexually active with my bf and fb. They love to play with toys and so do i. As i do Preorders for Sex Toys as well, will like to know what guys and girls love the most. Of course most importantly I wana surprise them with it hee! Post and let me know what guys like and why.

Feel free to share your experience with me =]

Demonium
28-03-2011, 01:35 PM
Hi Wild Kitten,

I used to have a Fleshlight earlier and it was really nice....then i got a Tenga FlipLite.

Fliplite ok only in feel but maintenance good as easy was and dry. But the Fleshlight definitely is the best in feel as it really is snug and lovely.

Just my 2 cents..

PLAY SAFE.

alan0338
28-03-2011, 02:33 PM
suddenly SBF is flooded with ladies nowadays....dunno wu ngya bo ngya eh :rolleyes:

Red_Wine
28-03-2011, 02:35 PM
is it a Heshe?

geckoSG
28-03-2011, 02:36 PM
Toys? Wireless Vibrators, loved it in the woman and then switch it on randomly
while she is outside doing her stuffs... Loved to see her surprised expression and
how others looking around looking for that humming sound...

wildkitten
29-03-2011, 01:01 AM
Yes Im a female. no worries about that.

omglol
29-03-2011, 03:29 PM
tried before the wireless haha quite fun
cock ring common,

bought 2 new vibs from japan and 2 new anal vib before the tusanmi happen
very fun and good

wildkitten
29-03-2011, 04:08 PM
Is anal vib nice? I got cock ring for him already. He love it. haha.

tried before the wireless haha quite fun
cock ring common,

bought 2 new vibs from japan and 2 new anal vib before the tusanmi happen
very fun and good

Xgenre
29-03-2011, 05:25 PM
I like multi-mode vibrators. When the girls can't predict when I will switch mode and what mode I will be switching into, it's always fun. So far, no girl has survived for longer than 5 mins on my vibrator. Sure cum within 5 mins... and I don't even need to lick her breasts or kiss her. Just gently place the vibrator at her clitoris and wait for her to surrender. :p

Unfortunately, this vibrator is no longer for sale at the sex shop that I went to. So wildkitten, are you wild enough to...? :D