shawnieboy
27-03-2011, 06:02 PM
Bros does anyone know where got sell? Can pm me pls thanks

jbau
28-03-2011, 01:48 AM
malaysia side got. not wrong price is Rm399

cybbot
28-03-2011, 09:40 AM
I just got one, asking fren to get it from Japan last months, very cheap, not more than RM80/box..... not like Malaysia selling at RM399, is crazy!

newbieb0y
28-03-2011, 09:44 AM
All take chopper and chop people one what.

Sg sells too. But must find. I don't know if it's legal a not.

Civicsir1
28-03-2011, 09:45 AM
Just buy online from www.dealextreme.com

wqjt
28-03-2011, 09:53 AM
any bros got any idea where can get it in SG? I've read tru some forum and get to know electronic cigrette is illegal in SG. Also tried contacted malaysia dealer and they informed they aint sure if we can bring it back to SG.

Any bros can verify this?

starystarynite
28-03-2011, 10:41 AM
sorry guys, pardon me...what is an electronics cigerette??

sounds interesting.

shawnieboy
28-03-2011, 11:37 AM
electronics cigarette is an electrical device that attempts to simulate the act of tobacco smoking by producing an inhaled mist bearing the physical sensation, appearance, and often the flavor and nicotine content of inhaled tobacco smoke

Personally i think its to help ppl cut down/quit smoking

wanker10
28-03-2011, 11:38 AM
Hi Bros,

Me too wanted to buy so ask my colleague to get one for me when he went back to PRC for CNY. But did not get for me cos according to him, all the electronic cigarettes were taken off shelf last year & can only be bought online so didn't want to take the risk.

oceanic
28-03-2011, 01:03 PM
sorry guys, pardon me...what is an electronics cigerette??

sounds interesting.

bro u can watch The Tourist, Johnny Depp is smoking d electronic cigerette. i watch it and was amaze.

今晚打老虎.
28-03-2011, 01:23 PM
buy in China.. there r really cheap ones for sale..

cncs
28-03-2011, 01:50 PM
If you guys know that Singapore is selling, do drop me an PM. I am also interested. Tks in advance

sibaysong4u
28-03-2011, 04:48 PM
E-Cigarettes is banned in singapore.

amazonr
29-03-2011, 01:00 AM
interested in this also any1 have lobang can pm me also? heard that JB city square have shop selling any1 can confirm on this?

DarthRevan
29-03-2011, 04:37 AM
malaysia side got. not wrong price is Rm399

insane price! :eek:

ebay selling way at a fraction ;)

tigerprawn
29-03-2011, 05:03 AM
TS, electronic cigeratte is illegal in Singapore. Get caught with it be prepared to face legal consequences.

stand_98
29-03-2011, 08:33 AM
TS, electronic cigeratte is illegal in Singapore. Get caught with it be prepared to face legal consequences.

No, e-cigarette is NOT illegal. Just like chewing gums, it is only illegal if u try to sell it. Using it is not illegal. But having said that, it does not mean you can use it wherever you like. Due to the tough anti-smoking law in Singapore, you might still get fine for smoking in "non-designated" smoking area. Don't try to argue with them that e-cigarette do not produce 2nd hand smoke, etc. They just would not buy that. This item is in sort of a "grey" zone, so the authority would rather fine you than letting it passed.

Also, importing (eg. Buying of the Internet and having it delivered to your place) post a certain risk that the item might be retain by ICA. I have heard of many cases in which the item was found in postal packages, sent to HSA and confiscated.

FYI, I myself owned a e-cigarette and had been using it since then. I bought my in Malaysia (abeit the high price). My thought on this is that this product can only be referred to as a more healthy alternative to real cigarettes. It does not contain the harmful by products of burning tobacco. However. I don't think it will help people quit smoking. When smoking real cigarettes, we know when to stop by counting the no. of sticks we have used. But for e-cigarettes, each cartridge can last at least 200+ puffs (equivalent to roughly abt 2 packs of the real stuff). You could be puffing non-stop unconsciously until the cartridge ran out and suffer a nicotine overdose. :-)

magical
29-03-2011, 10:23 AM
Dear bros,

Electronic cigarettes is illegal in singapore. i bought on in jb jusco with all the marlboro flavours. Knn after passing customs in singapore kanna confiscated.

stand_98
29-03-2011, 12:06 PM
Dear bros,

Electronic cigarettes is illegal in singapore. i bought on in jb jusco with all the marlboro flavours. Knn after passing customs in singapore kanna confiscated.

Guess it is a stroke of bad luck for you. I passed thru' without any problem. I went back a week later to get another set for my bro and more cartomizer. No problem on entry back to Singapore too.

Anyway, there's now a booth in new KSL shopping centre. It is located just outside the cinema.

StupicOne
29-03-2011, 12:12 PM
Bro,

You can get it in JB at Lesure Mall just outside Giant. Cheapest is RM199. Cheers

moh_moh_cha
29-03-2011, 08:40 PM
hm... hope they sell those with SDPC logo :)

MarkNgSiongBoon
30-03-2011, 12:50 AM
i am looking to buy Electronic cigarettes any lobang pls drop a mail .thanks

frankcastle
30-03-2011, 01:11 AM
Guess it is a stroke of bad luck for you. I passed thru' without any problem. I went back a week later to get another set for my bro and more cartomizer. No problem on entry back to Singapore too.

Anyway, there's now a booth in new KSL shopping centre. It is located just outside the cinema.

Bro, how much did you pay for it? And where is KSL SC? Thanxs in advance.

frankcastle
30-03-2011, 01:12 AM
Bro,

You can get it in JB at Lesure Mall just outside Giant. Cheapest is RM199. Cheers

Bro, if you don't mind, can elaborate where is Leisure Mall? Thanxs in advance.

amazonr
30-03-2011, 01:24 AM
Bro,

thanks. will try and buy once i get in.

cola534
30-03-2011, 02:42 AM
bro, you got a pm.

Can pm me also?

stand_98
30-03-2011, 02:33 PM
Bro, how much did you pay for it? And where is KSL SC? Thanxs in advance.

KSL is the newest shopping mall in JB. It is located near Holiday Plaza SC. You should be able to see it when you are near HPSC. I bought mine for abt RM330 (SmokerHaven brand). So far it had served me well. They have came out with a new version recently, one with a on/off button as some customer feedback that the original version sometime failed to power up when they puff.

metamorphosis76
30-03-2011, 06:45 PM
dear bros.

lookng for one tooo.... PM me if any lobang... appreciate in advance!

fatalfacts
30-03-2011, 10:00 PM
No, e-cigarette is NOT illegal. Just like chewing gums, it is only illegal if u try to sell it. Using it is not illegal. But having said that, it does not mean you can use it wherever you like. Due to the tough anti-smoking law in Singapore, you might still get fine for smoking in "non-designated" smoking area. Don't try to argue with them that e-cigarette do not produce 2nd hand smoke, etc. They just would not buy that. This item is in sort of a "grey" zone, so the authority would rather fine you than letting it passed.

Also, importing (eg. Buying of the Internet and having it delivered to your place) post a certain risk that the item might be retain by ICA. I have heard of many cases in which the item was found in postal packages, sent to HSA and confiscated.

FYI, I myself owned a e-cigarette and had been using it since then. I bought my in Malaysia (abeit the high price). My thought on this is that this product can only be referred to as a more healthy alternative to real cigarettes. It does not contain the harmful by products of burning tobacco. However. I don't think it will help people quit smoking. When smoking real cigarettes, we know when to stop by counting the no. of sticks we have used. But for e-cigarettes, each cartridge can last at least 200+ puffs (equivalent to roughly abt 2 packs of the real stuff). You could be puffing non-stop unconsciously until the cartridge ran out and suffer a nicotine overdose. :-)

U mean the e-cig got nicotine?? I know that there is no tar..