PDA

View Full Version : 29m looking for serious female FB.

Sufiandy
27-03-2011, 02:23 AM
Kinda looking for a serious Chinese female FB (singaporean prefered). Pls leave me a PM n I gt intouch wif you ptely n discreetly.

kenhirai
27-03-2011, 04:51 PM
Seriously samsters here alot of newbies are trying their luck to get a FB and so on... But little did they know that it is of NO USE because I believe of all the samsters here, I think only 1% is female.. N of these females at least 50% are FL..

Furthermore, woman dun come come SBF to find FB.. Even if they do, chances of u people (who posted things like,"looking for a FB...") of getting them is nearly 0.0001%..

But I still see so many ppl posting this kind of things.. Some more in the section of Orgies/Swinging sections..

It is just my 2cents worth... I believe alot of Seniors will agree with me..

Anyway, these guys have no chance..

alan0338
27-03-2011, 05:35 PM
like wat senior thegreatone said and made me rofl....its something like u see ninja turtles having pizza in pizza hut lor hehe :D :D

Audioslave
27-03-2011, 06:12 PM
1) Find yourself a wife/girlfriend if you are unmarried/single, she can be your fb for as long as you want.

2) Offer very serious money to be your FB, you will be spoilt for choice in singapore

3) if you are just looking for free sex here, look into the mirror and wank furiously...it's free isnt it;)

Kinda looking for a serious Chinese female FB (singaporean prefered). Pls leave me a PM n I gt intouch wif you ptely n discreetly.