PDA

View Full Version : any bros can recommend vibrating cock ring

duoli
18-03-2011, 10:40 PM
...at an affordable price, and i can get them delivered to my address?

Recently my wife discovered that she's hornier when we have sex while she's still using vibrator egg on her clit.

I think it might be posted before but the links were all invalid.

Quadrant
19-03-2011, 03:40 AM
Really learn something new, did not even know of cock rings, or maybe I most of time inside well. I checked on this and find it is recommended that you don't wear it for more than 30 mins. And newer models also have quick release mechanisms so esier to take off. Take care when using.

duoli
20-03-2011, 07:03 PM
Really learn something new, did not even know of cock rings, or maybe I most of time inside well. I checked on this and find it is recommended that you don't wear it for more than 30 mins. And newer models also have quick release mechanisms so esier to take off. Take care when using.

hmm but really no one knows of any gd websites to recommend getting a vibrating one?

Frankiestine
20-03-2011, 10:32 PM
Don't they sell these off the shelves at Watson?

hsbc
20-03-2011, 10:55 PM
Let me vibrate for you:)

Bunsen
20-03-2011, 11:46 PM
You want to give another dude a vibrating HJ ?

duoli
21-03-2011, 01:57 AM
Let me vibrate for you:)

aww... sadded..

bonkster
21-03-2011, 02:13 AM
How about u improvise and just duct tape your wife's vibrator egg onto your 2IC? :D Heard vibrating cock rings r overrated. :p

jasdude
21-03-2011, 09:24 AM
How about u improvise and just duct tape your wife's vibrator egg onto your 2IC? :D Heard vibrating cock rings r overrated. :p

:D:p OOOUCH ! its gona hurt taking it off !

BiRd13
21-03-2011, 10:13 AM
Ya... I tried those Durex brand... So far not bad...
Can be bought conveniently at Watson or other pharmacy too.
Think 7-11 also got sell

Xgenre
21-03-2011, 10:42 AM
I started a thread on sex toys previously. Maybe you might wish to check it out. A lot of sex shops got websites but i will recommend you go visit the shops to find out more. How do you know how hard a cock ring vibrates from photos on a website? Actually, those vibrating cock rings that you can buy at convenience shops are really lousy and expensive.

Lousy because it doesn't vibrate that much and it only vibrates in 1 speed and 1 mode. They only go 'brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr'. It gets boring after a while. If you visit the shops, a lot of cock rings have multi speeds and multi modes. For example, they can alternate between 'BRRRRRR brrrrr BRRRRRR brrrr' and 'Brr Brr BrrBrrBrr Brr Brr BRRRRRR' Hope you guys get it. Haha. Got different shapes as well for clitoral stimulation. It's more fun for the ladies when they can't predict how the cock ring is going to vibrate next.

Expensive because it's meant for 1 time usage. A real cock ring can be reusable after washing. You can even change the batteries. As for comments that you must take it off after 30 mins, the cock ring isn't that tight you know? And you don't need to tie or tape the cock ring to your cock lar.

What I don't quite like about the cock ring is that it can only be used for frontal positions. Imagine you doggie or spoon your girl or girl on top, cock ring quite useless right? Also the only way for a girl to feel the cock ring is when you thrust in deep and hold there. For guys, our pleasure comes from moving in and out of the vagina right? Thrusting it deep and holding it there for prolonged periods... not very enjoyable...

Civicsir1
21-03-2011, 11:42 AM
Brrrrrrrr.......drink COKE!!!! 7-11 have mah.

duoli
21-03-2011, 01:54 PM

LMAO!

Thanks Bro Xgenre for the detailed explanations.
Agree that he ones by durex is too ex. and can only last very short before buying another "refill" pack. :( But anyways i have not tried that one yet.

So i was thinking of getting one that is battery replaceable.

most sites i been to nv sell vibrating rings also. Dun tell me i must really use duct tape. *ouch

BTW i came upon this link thru sbf.

http://nottitoys.blogspot.com/2010/04/vibrator-ring.html

Cheap leh...

Frankiestine
21-03-2011, 01:56 PM

hahahahaha.....u nearly monster spit out what i was drinking...and its not COKE..Brrrrrrrrr....:p:p

Xgenre
21-03-2011, 02:20 PM
most sites i been to nv sell vibrating rings also

i'm surprised. Vibrating cock ring is really a fundamental sex toy that most sex shops will stock. Just google for it. I will refrain from linking you to the websites as I don't wish to be accused of advertising for anyone in sbf.

The blogspot you highlighted shows one of the biggest problem of buying from photos online. How do you know if it's good from photos? Unless the site comes with videos showing how powerful the vibrations are... it's not helpful at all. Even a FR on the website on the cock ring will be useful

eg. VP (vibrating power): BRR BRR BRR out of 5. :D

The 7-11 type of vibrating cock ring last very short. Before you cum, the cock ring might have lost 50% of the vibrating power by then.