PDA

View Full Version : Beginner's Guide to JB

J.Bonk.003
17-03-2011, 11:34 PM
Johor Bahru (also spelled Johor Baharu, Johor Baru,[nb 1] or Johore Bahru; abbreviated as JB) is the capital city of Johor in southern Malaysia. Johor Bahru is the southernmost city of the Eurasian mainland. Pasir Pelangi, the royal village, is located within Johor Bahru.

With a population of approximately 900,000 in the city, and nearly 2 million in the metropolitan area, Johor Bahru is the second largest urban area in Johor after the national capital, Kuala Lumpur, and its associated Klang Valley region. The total population of the Singapore-Johor Bahru conurbation is 7 million; it is also part of the 8-million-person metropolitan area of the Sijori Growth Triangle, one of the largest in Southeast Asia. Johor Bahru is easily reached from Singapore, and receives 49.9 percent of the country's annual 22.5 million foreign tourists via its bridges and road links to Singapore. The city is an important industrial, tourism and commercial hub for southern Malaysia and one of the biggest industrial centres of the country.

J.Bonk.003
17-03-2011, 11:40 PM
Forms of entertainment available in JB

1) Food & Beverages
2) Shopping
3) Sports
4) Massage
5) KTV/PUBS/Nightclubs
6) OKT
7) FL
8) Hotel SPAs
9) Discos

Note: I am also a beginner in JB, many things I have yet to explore. Any seniors JB cheongster please help add on to the thread. I will not cover evertything I mentioned above. Things I covered will be adhoc basis and not in order. Hopes this helps people who want go JB play more familiar with JB.

J.Bonk.003
17-03-2011, 11:57 PM
1) Food & Beverages
Please explore the sector and update this thread. Thank you.

2) Shopping

3) Sports

4) Massage
I had started a thread regarding this section. Please go search for it.

5) KTV/PUBS/Nightclubs

6) OKT
Many OKTs are based in different parts of JB. Some of this OKTs will use multiple accounts to write fake FR to get biz etc. End of the day you need judge yourself. Attached with a video showing roughly how the process is like after you arranged with the OKT. Prices range from RM 140~RM200.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQbqSbAlG7Q&feature=related

7) FLs
There are FLs around JB too. Some of them even provide room to complete the service. The rest either you hook up on the streets or thru friend's intro. If you need find hotel, I started a thread too.

8) Hotel SPAs
I had started a thread regarding this section. Please go search for it.

9) Discos

PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU WANT TO ENJOY LONG, GOOD AND AFFORDABLE FUN IN JB, DO NOT OVER-TIP THE GIRLS ETC. BEST WAY TO REWARD THEM IS TO REFER FRIENDS OR RE-VISIT THEM OFTEN. OVERTIPPING HAVE BEEN PROVEN TO SPOIL THE MARKET, LOWER GIRLS SERVICE STANDARDS AND MAKING 'CHEONG' LIFE MISERABLE FOR OUR FRIENDS IN JB. PLAY SAFE PLAY RESPONSIBLE.

LASTLY, DO NOT PM ME TO ASK FOR LOBANG ETC.
I started this thread to serve as a overall guide regarding JB.

Goatslooter
18-03-2011, 12:11 AM
yes, it is a good demo for a beginner to know how to cheong in JB! :)
the best is tag along with a senior. :D

Stormguard
18-03-2011, 09:30 AM
Good start, T/S....Support your thread. The vid is damn good for those newbies, as it's pretty much similar to our scene here (minus the KC trap, i hope!).

penisman
18-03-2011, 10:01 AM
thank you J.Bonk.003 for starting this thread.
i just started in this arena and finally went to Pariss Spa last night for my 1st FT (Fireld Trip) and boink a local JB chinese there. i had already posted my FR in the related thread. happy reading.

will defnitely support all the threads in this forum . . . .

melayujb
18-03-2011, 10:28 AM
I salute u Bro J.Bonk.003...u give us a great help in this kind of line...

J.Bonk.003
18-03-2011, 03:21 PM
I salute u Bro J.Bonk.003...u give us a great help in this kind of line...

Just sharing little bit of what I know. Feel free to contribute.

rocketguy
22-03-2011, 12:15 AM
I watched the video.. u mean they will ask me to help them put sim card into phone???????????????!!!!!!!???????????

lee_man_sg
22-03-2011, 06:52 AM
All bros interested in indian lady of 33 very pretty please PM me. She will come to JB on weekends or some week days. she is frm kluang. i've photo of her.
so leave email and your interest in my PM.

luckylurker
22-03-2011, 10:23 AM
Good thread for those like me looking to venture north. Very apt video which portrayed the potential KC trap... don't talk/do too much, just f and fo.

owl888
22-03-2011, 02:13 PM
Any cheap & good lobang to service my car in JB? If not asking too much from TS:)

lucky23
22-03-2011, 06:16 PM
thnks bro,.. i usually goes up JB bi-weekly to pump petrol n buy stuff.. mostly bukit indiah area..will go for the car wash soon

:p

J.Bonk.003
22-03-2011, 07:58 PM
Any cheap & good lobang to service my car in JB? If not asking too much from TS:)

There are too many car workshops around JB. Just drive around and you can spot a few anywhere.

Personally I use Hawk Tyre because they are owned by Singaporeans. Feel safer cos not likely to get chopped.
There are many branches around JB.

owl888
22-03-2011, 11:35 PM
There are too many car workshops around JB. Just drive around and you can spot a few anywhere.

Personally I use Hawk Tyre because they are owned by Singaporeans. Feel safer cos not likely to get chopped.
There are many branches around JB.

Thanx. Will give it a try :)

lucky23
28-03-2011, 05:55 PM
thnks bro,.. i usually goes up JB bi-weekly to pump petrol n buy stuff.. mostly bukit indiah area..will go for the car wash soon

:p

wow..last friday went up bukit indah jusco..but try to find the cafe..knn..cannot find ..(stupid)..drive around..in the end..end up another health shop selling healthly food stuff.. see sun coming down..so drive back thru link2 without wash my car...

siaz..will try next wk again:mad:

harry123
23-04-2011, 08:41 PM
Any bro can add on any happenings on the Tuas side of JB? Places to shop / massage / makan? Causeway side is a little too crowded most times. Thanks!

airec02
26-04-2011, 04:31 AM
Any bro can add on any happenings on the Tuas side of JB? Places to shop / massage / makan? Causeway side is a little too crowded most times. Thanks!

u can go to bukit indah, straight from tuas. got alot of MP/shop/makan there. if u look in gelang patah got 1 new thread discussing abt okt girl.. but havent try yet.

Fujitsubo
26-04-2011, 01:23 PM
u can go to bukit indah, straight from tuas. got alot of MP/shop/makan there. if u look in gelang patah got 1 new thread discussing abt okt girl.. but havent try yet.

Thanks for the info.

harry123
26-04-2011, 08:39 PM

Thanks bro. But I thot Bukit Indah is nearer the Woodlands checkpoint?

http://www.zackire.com/how-to-travel-to-bukit-indah-jusco.htm

billycorgan
26-04-2011, 11:50 PM
Thanks bro. But I thot Bukit Indah is nearer the Woodlands checkpoint?

http://www.zackire.com/how-to-travel-to-bukit-indah-jusco.htm

There is not much different in distance when you travel either from Woodlands or Tuas checkpoint to Bukit Indah. However the toll charges a lil bit costly when follow Tuas, and charge both ways (in and out).

sex4live
27-04-2011, 03:07 PM
I'm oso beginner in this forum...hope can get guide from all seniors...

Atoen
11-05-2011, 12:35 AM
any seniors care to share about having fun in

5) KTV/PUBS/Nightclubs?

like how much should we expect to burn and good locations.

kraziebone_27
14-05-2011, 05:31 PM
All bros interested in indian lady of 33 very pretty please PM me. She will come to JB on weekends or some week days. she is frm kluang. i've photo of her.

Hi bro,
Is it possible for u to pm me contact for this Indian lady?..thx will share with u some contacts as well..

lagtardary
14-05-2011, 08:52 PM
bukit indah like nothing much happening,, or I may be oblivious to them =P care to share any from JB? around bukit indah area?

carabao
20-05-2011, 02:59 AM
do note that the ktv nightclubs, the girls are not tipped, they charged by hours. I was once brought to 1 in batu pahat and 1 in JB (sorry, i don't know the exact location and place, as i was being "entertained"), was charged RM55/hr. good thing, they are yours totally.

The Lord
20-05-2011, 11:39 AM
Lots of massage parlours along the Bukit Indah Nusa Bestari area....

How to recognise them?

USually they have a flight of stairs leading up... The massage shop is on the first floor.

Standard pricing Rm 55 for 1 hour Rm 80 for 1.5 hour etc

Service pricing

HJ Rm 50

HJ + BJ + CIM Rm 80

FJ Rm 100

I have been to quite a few of these places although i dun drive.

Just hail a cab to wherever u wanna go or take a cab la or call a cab.

Reasonably cheap...

Mostly the girls are all PRC MIL type

If anyone encounter young lobang let me know as well..

FJ Rm 100

The Lord
20-05-2011, 11:40 AM
Beginners guide to JB is quite good for the uninitiated.

zackymail
04-08-2011, 12:03 AM
Hi bros,

Am going to jb on Saturday till Sunday night. Was wondering what's fun over there. Any recommendation. I have been searching in this forum for the past few hours. Other than massage and nightclubs(which I am not that interested in), there are few other attractions.

For your advise.

Thanks a lot.

J.Bonk.003
04-08-2011, 12:27 AM
Hi bros,

Am going to jb on Saturday till Sunday night. Was wondering what's fun over there. Any recommendation. I have been searching in this forum for the past few hours. Other than massage and nightclubs(which I am not that interested in), there are few other attractions.

For your advise.

Thanks a lot.

What you looking for?

zackymail
04-08-2011, 12:46 AM
Hi bro,

Thanks for the reply.

I am looking for LSBs and KTVs(wondering if they are the same as nightclubs as i am new to the malaysia scene) where i can drink to my worth and enjoy the companionship and maybe bring the girls back for LT. However, as the pages for johor is pretty old, i am not that sure about the rates.

From the threads, the rates for ST is from 200RMB? Not sure if that is correct, am searching on google also.

Thanks again. If it is okay, could i pm you instead?

Eddie2112
05-08-2011, 10:35 AM
anyone new here???
lets go bonking together...
i am new at this arena and don't know how to start.. maybe if have buddy, i will have more courage...
can PM me if anyone like to go together...
btw, i am 27 single guy from JB... :cool:

cleyeo
05-08-2011, 10:39 AM
anyone new here???
lets go bonking together...
i am new at this arena and don't know how to start.. maybe if have buddy, i will have more courage...
can PM me if anyone like to go together...
btw, i am 27 single guy from JB... :cool:

bro,
from my experiences so far, you dont need courage at all. You may feel a bit nervous for the first time but as soon as you pop into the place, everything will be fine. Trust me, I cheong alone all the time and everything seems fine so far !

It is always if you have buddy to go along, but if you dont have, dont get discouraged !!

Eddie2112
05-08-2011, 10:47 AM
thanks for your advise bro....
yeah, i am nervous... so maybe if i have buddy, it will help me to overcome it. at least for 1st time...

bro,
from my experiences so far, you dont need courage at all. You may feel a bit nervous for the first time but as soon as you pop into the place, everything will be fine. Trust me, I cheong alone all the time and everything seems fine so far !

It is always if you have buddy to go along, but if you dont have, dont get discouraged !!

MachoJB
05-08-2011, 11:26 AM
thanks for your advise bro....
yeah, i am nervous... so maybe if i have buddy, it will help me to overcome it. at least for 1st time...

Hello bro Eddie,

Mind to tell me where are you staying? Maybe I can be your wingman ...:D:D I'm a newbie too..;)

Eddie2112
05-08-2011, 11:43 AM
hello bro,

i'm in skudai area... how about you???

Hello bro Eddie,

Mind to tell me where are you staying? Maybe I can be your wingman ...:D:D I'm a newbie too..;)

abc84
05-08-2011, 01:05 PM
hello bro,

i'm in skudai area... how about you???

Alamak, skudai is some distance away from jb town leh n i have never been to skudai. Anyway usually i drive in and tried mps before reaching holiday plaza, and 2 more near Jusco near mount austin (im very bad with location names, just know how to go and dont know names, haih)

Eddie2112
05-08-2011, 03:08 PM
nevermind...
we can meet somewhere and have drinks before go bonking...

Alamak, skudai is some distance away from jb town leh n i have never been to skudai. Anyway usually i drive in and tried mps before reaching holiday plaza, and 2 more near Jusco near mount austin (im very bad with location names, just know how to go and dont know names, haih)

kakihantu1234
05-08-2011, 03:37 PM
nevermind...
we can meet somewhere and have drinks before go bonking...

Gotcha !! :D Wah did not call me along...what a Friend ;)

hamsap6969
05-08-2011, 04:19 PM
going jb next week
any bro know any outcall girl for overnight?
contact pls

Eddie2112
05-08-2011, 05:59 PM
hahaha...if confirm already for sure i will ask you wanna join or not bro....
you are more senior that me, of course i will call you along...
don't worry...
:D

Gotcha !! :D Wah did not call me along...what a Friend ;)

GTMS
05-08-2011, 10:12 PM
Eddie,

Can join u ar? New too...i stay at Setia Tropika...

samseng27
07-08-2011, 12:22 PM
hi,
anyone happen to know those so call cafe that have thai girls?

Last time always go JB to those joints named Sakura, appollo 1 & 2, wang ji, ali baba etc.

Last time we call me dirty bar (in hokkien) whereby a groups of friends will be in a so call ktv room (No TV) Once arrive, there will be many girls crowd outside the room and hope to be seated in the room. Touch herer touch there, then proceed to fuck either in the ktv room or in another more private area.

Any kind advise from any senior member here?

bblove
07-08-2011, 10:41 PM
I'm looking for okt who have gal in hotel for viewing n dealing. Any? Pls pm me. Tks

Pussyraider
07-08-2011, 11:32 PM
hi,

Last time always go JB to those joints named Sakura, appollo 1 & 2, wang ji, ali baba etc.

Last time we call me dirty bar (in hokkien) whereby a groups of friends will be in a so call ktv room (No TV) Once arrive, there will be many girls crowd outside the room and hope to be seated in the room. Touch herer touch there, then proceed to fuck either in the ktv room or in another more private area.

Sounds interesting :D
Wondering whether theres any any whore house other than ocean hotel around

maketime
07-08-2011, 11:55 PM
hi,

hi Samseng27,
There is a ktv called Wonderful K that i went that is quite similar to the dirty bars. The place is located at the previous li xin. It is directly opposite amazing thai massage. I was there last saturday but was disappointed by it.

I believe Wang Jin is still in operation too (most prob for outcall). i saw a gang of cheongsters approaching some okts hanging outside, even though it doesnt look open. However, they could be operating inside or only just having gal outcalls..

Nightlook
08-08-2011, 09:56 PM

i also newbie :) n i stay jusco mount austin :D haven't learn to chiong... tot i see this forum for a time .. few weeks :p

hamsap6969
08-08-2011, 11:15 PM
I believe Wang Jin is still in operation too (most prob for outcall). i saw a gang of cheongsters approaching some okts hanging outside, even though it doesnt look open. However, they could be operating inside or only just having gal outcalls..[/QUOTE]

hi bro,
they provide outcall?
can pass the contact not?
actually i m looking for outcall gal la.never try before
normally how much the damage?

kakihantu1234
09-08-2011, 07:35 AM
hi,

I am also keen to go ...cause long time no go there already. Tell U sakura appollo and ali baba already no more. Indeed these days given us lots of history moments and do feel that I am damm stupid as spend so much money there for a girl. As I do remember the total bill is very very High as same we are High during the Touch here and there session. :D

Nowday they are already very outdated liao. I advise you that do not go there as still remember the Police always like to raid there. However we shall not be in trouble unless you took drugs.

You can bargain with them about the fruits or any kind of food when you are arrive the place. Do not afraid off, while giving tips always bring lots of small change. Tell you, when want a girl for touch here and there, you cannot even see them, as busy or choosy.
While when calling for Mai tan, tell you :eek: you can see unfamiliar faces to come and ask for tips.
what a suckers!:mad:
anyway i do understand cause cari makan what.

anyway if you can go such place pls do not go by yrself, unless you r local there.

maketime
09-08-2011, 11:22 AM
hi bro,
they provide outcall?
normally how much the damage?

i employed their outcall services ~1yr ago (i think). Outcall isn't really my cup of tea and hence that was my first and last time.
It was ~350rm for 2shots/3hours (u hv to pay for your own hotel)..not sure about the rates now.

i hv lost the contact but if u care to make a trip down there, u can get the contact asi always see the OKT everytime i pass by on tebrau highway

samseng27
10-08-2011, 02:16 PM
Looks like Wang Jin is still operating but sad to hear that they are charging high nowadays.

Remember normally i spend about RM 300 (party of 4) for the room that include fruits and a couple of drinks. If i am not wrong, last time they charge RM 250 to RM 300 for bringing the girls back to the hotel from 1am to next day 12pm and RM 500 from 12pm to next day 12pm.

9 years ago, i used to hunt there 5nights a week and once found a girl that really like and book her for the next few days. Really gave me the gf bf feeling. After bored with the girl, then went back to looking for another gal with the gf bf feeling face. lol..

Maybe we should wait and hope that any bros out there that still patronising Wang ji can give us reliable info for the charges. if info given, then maybe we should arrange a party session together and attack this Wang ji outlet.

Any bros willing to join?

MaiDUaKang
10-08-2011, 02:49 PM
I believe Wang Jin is still in operation too (most prob for outcall). i saw a gang of cheongsters approaching some okts hanging outside, even though it doesnt look open. However, they could be operating inside or only just having gal outcalls..

hi bro,
they provide outcall?
normally how much the damage?[/QUOTE]

The chiognsters normally go in by the back door. In front, the door look closed but the customers might be inside the lsb.

fong2
12-08-2011, 11:28 AM
dear all bro who r traveling to jb / kl often alone or group but dont have own tranport can pm for the contact.

my fren provide tranport services for ur trip to any plc in malaysia with luxurious car like BMW/ MERCEDES / ESTIMA / ALPHARD.

is either u wanna have single trip / whole days trip also can.

if any bro need tranport from jb senai airport to sg/ from jb to sg casino may also call my fren for the service.

any bro who need transport services pls kindly pm me ok.

kakihantu1234
12-08-2011, 12:42 PM
seems in JB there are not many papaya farm already. Indeed their price is damm expensive as I do not know Nowdays why their price is so high? I do remember years ago i ask for a quote for a overnight cost Rm 800 to Rm 1500.

Tell you I am wondering does the girl is Gold plated one huh! Anyway I do go there and have a look see look see ! then reporting here.

fong2
14-08-2011, 10:45 AM
well all bro i m back to jb town again now, visited my old joint in johor jaya area today, wow i can said that the stock is totally all my taste.....
it pack wit 4 syt age from 18/19/20 n 22 yo.

the okt recomand me the 19yo nick siou la jiau (small chilli ) indeed it totaly spicy in bed.

here below r my fr for her

name, siou la jiau
age, 19
boobs, 32B pinky n smooth
look, 8/10 her eyes look so so wild
bbbj, 7/10 still need lots of learning
fj, 10/10 she like to cow girl a lots.
rtf, yes but still will try out other 1st.
damage rm160 including of room +cd
overnite rates is rm480 include room+cd

if bro need any of the contact of this okt pls pm me ok

fong2
16-08-2011, 10:15 AM
well all bro i m back to jb town again now, visited my old joint in johor jaya area today, wow i can said that the stock is totally all my taste.....
it pack wit 4 syt age from 18/19/20 n 22 yo.

the okt recomand me the 19yo nick siou la jiau (small chilli ) indeed it totaly spicy in bed.

here below r my fr for her

name, siou la jiau
age, 19
boobs, 32B pinky n smooth
look, 8/10 her eyes look so so wild
bbbj, 7/10 still need lots of learning
fj, 10/10 she like to cow girl a lots.
rtf, yes but still will try out other 1st.
damage rm160 including of room +cd
overnite rates is rm480 include room+cd

if bro need any of the contact of this okt pls pm me ok

will gonna mib this plc again tonite n will post my fr soon cheong ah.............

pusslicker
16-08-2011, 02:48 PM
this remind me of a joint i used to go 8 year back.
if not wrong it call golden Coin.....
it along the road heading sg from sentosa.

Looks like Wang Jin is still operating but sad to hear that they are charging high nowadays.

Remember normally i spend about RM 300 (party of 4) for the room that include fruits and a couple of drinks. If i am not wrong, last time they charge RM 250 to RM 300 for bringing the girls back to the hotel from 1am to next day 12pm and RM 500 from 12pm to next day 12pm.

9 years ago, i used to hunt there 5nights a week and once found a girl that really like and book her for the next few days. Really gave me the gf bf feeling. After bored with the girl, then went back to looking for another gal with the gf bf feeling face. lol..

Maybe we should wait and hope that any bros out there that still patronising Wang ji can give us reliable info for the charges. if info given, then maybe we should arrange a party session together and attack this Wang ji outlet.

Any bros willing to join?

simpleguy533
16-08-2011, 03:02 PM
any part-time college gals ctc in JB to share?

p00t
17-08-2011, 01:44 PM
Any lobang for the following to share, pls? :)
i am interested in slim syt.

6) OKT
Many OKTs are based in different parts of JB. Some of this OKTs will use multiple accounts to write fake FR to get biz etc. End of the day you need judge yourself. Attached with a video showing roughly how the process is like after you arranged with the OKT. Prices range from RM 140~RM200.

7) FLs
There are FLs around JB too. Some of them even provide room to complete the service. The rest either you hook up on the streets or thru friend's intro. If you need find hotel, I started a thread too.

incognito1
20-08-2011, 01:56 AM
I will be in JB this coming Monday, does any of you bros here know where I can view girls for overnight outcall? OKT welcome to advertise to me on PM :)

fong2
24-08-2011, 08:03 PM
[QUOTE=incognito1;6251638]I will be in JB this coming Monday, does any of you bros here know where I can view girls for overnight outcall? OKT welcome to advertise to me on PM :)[/QUO

bro pls pm me if u need the okt contact in jb for overnite outcall ok

run001
24-08-2011, 08:59 PM
Hi Bro,

any bro here knows of cheongs place like "fish tank " in JB.
good old days I remember JB have such ST.

Now don't still operating.
Please advise.

thanks!

ltky
25-08-2011, 11:02 PM
hi i m new here too looking for ppl to accompany

kaye2
27-08-2011, 10:16 AM
same I'm new in JB too

lagtardary
27-08-2011, 03:53 PM
Going jb late tonite, is there any late night supper to introduce?

Dreamerz345
27-08-2011, 03:58 PM
any okt is welcome to recommend me syt on PM.....

omglol
04-09-2011, 09:59 AM
where to find syt
and can view

craziws
15-09-2011, 10:34 PM
is that in johor jaya??

i tried a vietnam gal b4 they r super delicious compare too local chinese gal.

2nd time try again vietnamese but in permas...looking for thai next time:D

Mick3y
20-09-2011, 11:10 PM
I have been to JB for quite a few times..

Would normally ask those taxi drivers places where we can have fun.
They would normally ask u:
1. girls from which countries. (china, thai, viet, MY)
2. Pub, KTV room or escort service

then some may call their friends to intro places to us.

I been to New York Hotel KTV (Located at 2nd Floor).
RM50 per girl. (Mainly China singers)
Not much fun. cant recall the damage per tower.

tried Jazz and Blue (or blue and jazz.. cant recall) guess opposite Jutso mega shopping center.
Mainly Malaysian girls. (to me not much fun as most of the girls are booked on fri n sat. the leftover are MONSTERS!!!)
RM50 per girl. If you like the girl, u can pay RM300 to have her to accompany you for the whole session. I was told from 11pm to 3am
then u have to decide if u want to pay her from 3am - 6am.

the cost for fri n sat shld be RM580 for 2 tower (smallest room) if I am not wrong. You have to order at least 2 tower on fri and sat.
weekday for the smallest room is RM295 for 1 tower
Jazz and Blue have both Disco and Ktv room in the building

I am going over this weekend to scout for new and fun place. Shall update you guys if i happen to spot any new fun places

DGM123
21-09-2011, 10:53 PM
Any good Health Spa in JB to recommend? :)

Mick3y
22-09-2011, 12:24 AM
so many threads on health spa.. u still wanna ask? dn be lazy la

khyber_pass
22-09-2011, 12:33 AM
any JB city central OKT / JB Port contacts? thanks!

lugi
22-09-2011, 01:09 AM
Anyone been to Sunset Boulevard next to Zon Shopping Mall?

The pub has a lot of Viets?

Any idea what is the ST and LT rates there?

krypto
22-09-2011, 09:39 AM
Hi anyone with tips on clubbing there? Been to the zon once but it was a Friday night and more like a sausage party.

reddunhill
22-09-2011, 09:47 AM
Dear bro,

any contact for this indian lady... interested lee...

iPhone
22-09-2011, 01:49 PM
wonder if Roman Spa at ZON is still around? Have not been to JB for 2 years

mrdavid
23-09-2011, 03:34 PM
yes, the spa is still there, have been renovated and new name call NZ Spa

iPhone
23-09-2011, 03:54 PM
yes, the spa is still there, have been renovated and new name call NZ Spa thanks bro. price still MYR250?

indrashahdan
27-09-2011, 07:03 PM
Any bros got malay fl to introduce at JB area... I always enter jb every weekend night... bored... introduce me if bros have contact of malay fl arund jb area

dapang
27-09-2011, 11:31 PM
I remember there were many so called "coffee house" which is not different from the brothels in geylang a few years ago. Any bros know if they are still operating?

BlueSteel
28-09-2011, 11:48 AM
thanks bro. price still MYR250?

Just went there last week to NZ spa. Price is RM 238 for package..

franky
05-10-2011, 11:39 PM
Hi, any spa provide viewing to let you choose like the spa in KL?

pngkia
06-10-2011, 11:32 PM

hi bro, i m interested to the indian gal, mind to email me? thanks
[email protected]

fong2
12-10-2011, 11:53 AM
dear all
for overnite booking u guys can call this num below. short hour also provided at johor jaya area including room plus cd.

0108802559 ah hui, tell him intro by 9624 n tat the code. Pls keep this num private as he wanna keep in low profile pls don't pass around ya
as there a quite fews raid n big wind recently in jb so pls do used the code given above everytime when u make a call otherwise u will not be entertain.

pls post some fr for his girl after bonking ya.happy bonking ya bro!

lugi
12-10-2011, 11:56 AM
dear all
for overnite booking u guys can call this num below. short hour also provided at johor jaya area including room plus cd.

0108802559 ah hui, tell him intro by 9624 n tat the code. Pls keep this num private as he wanna keep in low profile pls don't pass around ya
as there a quite fews raid n big wind recently in jb so pls do used the code given above everytime when u make a call otherwise u will not be entertain.

Bro, you post no. and code here, how to keep num private :confused::eek:

mermaidstv
12-10-2011, 12:06 PM
http://mermaids.tv/ now in JB too

fong2
15-10-2011, 02:30 PM

hkingx
16-10-2011, 02:32 AM
any good massage + HJ at johor to intro?>

JackJb
17-10-2011, 12:56 PM
FR report

Name: Fenny
Looks:7/10
Nationality:CKT
Boobs:34B
Body: sLIM
BBBJ:9/10
FJ:8/10 Very accommodating
Frenching:Yes (Depends on chemistry)
Damage:RM200
Staying: Kulai but working in jb

Was in jb for course again at goodhope hotel on 12-14.okt feeling horny in the afternoon and called fenny the num given by fren. He said the gal new n fresh in thi line. Call her and fixed the time to meet at my hotel room at 6.30pm.She arrived on time. She after working n straight come to my room. Then she taking shower..after tat straight to my bed n catbath after tat she start sucking my cock..wat a great bbbj she was quite expert..after tat start fucking..she do cow gal first..then me on top..then i do doggy after tat release my bullet..nice fuck..Good ever ckt i have try..overall can give 8/10

shiokpleasure
28-05-2012, 10:24 PM
any recent updates?