PDA

View Full Version : In Chinatown now!!!

bachelor81
17-03-2011, 03:42 PM
Any bro out there can intro some place for massage and quickie pls pm me I am lost in looking for one that know how to massage not piano only

chukeliang
17-03-2011, 11:26 PM
Any bro out there can intro some place for massage and quickie pls pm me I am lost in looking for one that know how to massage not piano only

prc AUNTIE LIKE WRESTLER , can massage very well and strong too, u want?
ppl park centre
:D

bachelor81
18-03-2011, 01:20 AM
Thanks for recommend too bad I left after awhile with no reply by the way all the massage next to the sex shop close down already Any bro try the salon next to the sex shop???

Karma Karma
18-03-2011, 02:05 AM
That time saw many massage shops in People Park Complex. :D

samsam33
18-03-2011, 09:36 AM
Is it open???? Thought it was closed for some days already after the raid mid this week. Didn't try it but I guess it should be the same as before, before it convert to the hair salon as I saw same girls.

I think PPC is a gone case now, heard that 1 or 2 girls were up the lorry. 7+1 put up the for-rent sign yesterday.

Thanks for recommend too bad I left after awhile with no reply by the way all the massage next to the sex shop close down already Any bro try the salon next to the sex shop???

samsam33
18-03-2011, 09:37 AM
Is it open???? Thought it was closed for some days already after the raid mid this week. Didn't try it but I guess it should be the same as before, before it convert to the hair salon as I saw same girls.

I think PPC is a gone case now, heard that 1 or 2 girls were up the lorry. 7+1 at lvl 3 put up the for-rent sign yesterday.

bachelor81
18-03-2011, 10:39 AM
Looks to be in operation to me but no one inside when I was there yesterday afternoon the milf inside look nice when I saw here 3weeks ago after I come out from y* y* too bad didn't get to try

Yesterday roam to pearl centre went to level 4 got one massage shop just behind the lift pop one Thai amulet shop got 3 girls inside 2 good looking milf and one syt i think around late 20s but was rushing back to work(was eating snake as go there for stock collections....)

If any bro have lobbing on the three building ppc x2 and pearl centre pls share with us here too thanks

ad_riche
18-03-2011, 10:57 AM

I think PPC is a gone case now, heard that 1 or 2 girls were up the lorry. 7+1 at lvl 3 put up the for-rent sign yesterday.wow,that is scary. that place used to be crowded during lunch time.

torrokey
18-03-2011, 02:03 PM
Chinatown is a very hot spot now, esp the 2 PP. One of the woman whose shop kena spot check, and she was lucky she had finished the job, told me that the guys told her that "Today, I checked your shop. Tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, I'll check your neighbours". True enough, 2 days later, the other shops hit.

At first, they thought the guys are kidding as who would tell you in advance of the check? As a result, one of the shops was hit badly. The girls were up the van.

Looks like their tactics is not like in those old days whereby they combed most places at the same time. Now, they hit 1-2 shops a time, and back 1-2 days or even on the same day, on the other 1-2 shops or the same previous shops. And this keep repeating.

Not a fun situation to be with. Some of the owners already start to look for places elsewhere in the north.

wow,that is scary. that place used to be crowded during lunch time.

nokia611o
18-03-2011, 04:06 PM
two yr back, was classfied as black area, many apply licence turn
down.
Now the shop are beauty shop n medical, but do masg.
For peaceful masg can try other area.

nokia611o
18-03-2011, 04:10 PM

the salon nex to kopi shop only do clean head n shoulder
masg, was serve by a local milf.
Plus hair wash, paid her twenty.
30 min job.
Once a while rtm.

player1381
18-03-2011, 04:34 PM
You sure? That's not the helen I know. Or is she still trying to be naughty with me ? :D

At her new place at 2nd floor, we still have our fun, blocked by the pink shelves so nobody can see us :p

the salon nex to kopi shop only do clean head n shoulder
masg, was serve by a local milf.
Plus hair wash, paid her twenty.
30 min job.
Once a while rtm.

power69
18-03-2011, 05:02 PM
helen so naughty?
Last time she masg me,
i dont like she use her gadget to do
on my back.
Good to knoe she putting back the money
she earn into a clean joint, for bros to enjoy.

Now looking auntie ah june,miss her thai massage.

bachelor81
19-03-2011, 02:49 PM
Bro power and bro nokia u all hVe good lobang already for Thai massage what and thanks I got the contact for u two but have not try yet see the fr seems like nan is a good gems is she still around? the salon I think more then just washing hair any bro can confirm?

nokia611o
19-03-2011, 03:39 PM
yeah more than wash hair. facial;
Nail and ear candle burning.

egmar mah
19-03-2011, 05:18 PM
yeah more than wash hair. facial;
Nail and ear candle burning.

cb u all.dunno hw old u all now. so rich ah everyday think of sio gan

bachelor81
19-03-2011, 05:20 PM
Bro so no more at ppc already huh? What about pearl centre?

thomasdelaruue
20-03-2011, 05:35 AM
pearl ctr few shop do curative masg base on tcm.
Check it out.

thomasdelaruue
20-03-2011, 06:27 PM
got ppl try lin lin, she got room......... At Chinatown

bachelor81
20-03-2011, 11:36 PM
Lin Lin? What is her dAmage like? How good is she? Any bro can give fr or info on this?

thomasdelaruue
21-03-2011, 12:20 AM
discuss thr pm, no fr, no location.
Damage 80: one hr , incl masg

bachelor81
28-03-2011, 01:05 AM
Going to Chinatown again tomorrow any bro have lobang fOr massage and extra at ppc x2 or pearl centre pls pm me I roaming aimlessly last week hope some kind bro can help

bachelor81
28-03-2011, 04:47 PM
Any bro can help now stuck go ppc or pearl centre I need massage and extra leh pls advice leh bro

Happywheel
03-08-2011, 08:46 AM
my friend just check out recently at a small massage shop at Lucky chinatown ...entrance at level 3 which link to the overhead bridge to People Park complex , should be 3 or 4 shop on your left.
Told me svc not bad...maybe can drop by :)

atomic102
03-08-2011, 10:15 AM
my friend just check out recently at a small massage shop at Lucky chinatown ...entrance at level 3 which link to the overhead bridge to People Park complex , should be 3 or 4 shop on your left.
what girl they have there?

atomic102
03-08-2011, 10:16 AM

What types of girls they have there bro?

Ah Ken
03-08-2011, 11:58 AM
Looks to be in operation to me but no one inside when I was there yesterday afternoon the milf inside look nice when I saw here 3weeks ago after I come out from y* y* too bad didn't get to try

Yesterday roam to pearl centre went to level 4 got one massage shop just behind the lift pop one Thai amulet shop got 3 girls inside 2 good looking milf and one syt i think around late 20s but was rushing back to work(was eating snake as go there for stock collections....)

If any bro have lobbing on the three building ppc x2 and pearl centre pls share with us here too thanks

Yo Yo is a CLEAN joint lah.
From outside can roughly see the person's head or leg while they do facial leh.

I've been there a few times already.

power69
03-08-2011, 12:35 PM
there mainly men massage for men, and other clean joint
massage, nothing much for chionster here.

ahkong
03-08-2011, 03:13 PM
there mainly men massage for men, and other clean joint
massage, nothing much for chionster here.

huh men massage for men.. wtf GAY shop!? :eek:

owen10
04-08-2011, 01:12 AM
huh men massage for men.. wtf GAY shop!? :eek:

lol. bro dun u know lucky chinatown is 1 of the notorious places for gay massage? which exact shop im not too sure but i think i saw some gayish bros lingering in d building n sometimes near Mac at nite.

Yo Yo is a CLEAN joint lah.
From outside can roughly see the person's head or leg while they do facial leh.

I've been there a few times already.

confirmed clean joint. me been there a few times before too. but waste of $$$ cos the SYT really got not much skills in either facial or massage.

if it's the link to the bridge, shop should be in L2. isnt it a one-man-show auntie small shop??? but auntie cmi leh ... mid to late 40s? if it's really in L3 then im not sure liao. gotta recce one day liao. :D

admiralty
06-08-2011, 06:21 PM

bro, linkbridge will lead you to Level 2, not level 3 and coming in from the linkbridge, 3 & 4 shop on your left is actually Internet cafe & travel agency respectively......

power69
11-08-2011, 02:45 AM
even traditional masg and foot massage shop, also,
kenna chase out, a shop unit a lvl two,ppl park complex,
up rental dam high,....+++**
that uncle footmassage also close down.
Think local masseuse go freelancing.

They are snapping up the shop, selling cheap air ticket,
to prc worker. And do visa extension.
China masg shop close down, but china agency come in.

Decade ago, many electronic hifi shops, now , none.