PDA

View Full Version : if the world is coming to an end [tagged]

hugs
16-03-2011, 01:52 AM
hello bro:)

if the world is coming to an end, who do u most desire to have sex with?

(scientists claimed that roaches will still be ard when all the living things on planet earth are distroyed if an outer space meteor rock hits earth. i wonder can radiation kill them?)

firefoxy
16-03-2011, 01:56 AM
i say have sex with my gf..

If lets say the whole earth ganna radiation only microorganism will survive... but dun think the whole world will get infected with radiation. roaches in SG got alot, sg roaches will survive

Lesp
16-03-2011, 06:18 AM
Erm, I would think the person one would most desire to have sex with would not necessarily change whether the world would come to an end or not.

For me I would probably be in survival mode hence sex may not necessarily be topping the list.

Probably not the answer TS is hoping for. Perhaps if the question is rephrased to what features of the opposite sex one would find most desirable, may provide more meaningful answers that are closer to the intent of the question posed by TS, ie who you most desire, but this will need a new thread.

nottituck
17-04-2011, 01:37 AM
megan fox
and with all the 3 singers from S.H.E.

die content liao

Monkey4
17-04-2011, 06:30 AM
TS,

I think when the world is coming to an end... your last thoughts will not be on SEX anymore but just wanna spend some quality time biding farewell to your loved ones... SEX & Money furthest thing @ the back of your mind..

:)

Cocky
29-05-2011, 09:38 PM
Dear TS,

My answer - I will make love (have sex - more ah beng & direct way of speech) to my ex gal friend whom I recently break up with. She is still my choice to be with......

The earth is fill with life's (insect, animal, human etc.) there sure to be some life form will survived. Than come another round of evolution.

orneryjoe
30-05-2011, 01:35 AM
The world is not about to end... not for a few million years yet.

But for each of us, our world inevitably ends in a matter of decades.

When the time for me is nigh, I would like to be able to say of my life -- that I have lived without regrets.

Sexually speaking, this must mean forming a connection, no matter how brief, with as many as possible.

A*star
31-05-2011, 02:20 AM
i will just start having sex now with whoever i want, rather than wait for world to end.....