PDA

View Full Version : DIY Sex Toy

gtothes
14-03-2011, 05:07 PM
Anyone here tried to make one or knows how to make one? Share yours here.

My friend has told me of using ham before. Weird.

maninsinsha
14-03-2011, 08:38 PM
For fruits, you can buy a papaya. Drilled a hole vertically through the papaya, empty the seeds and pump it with all your might. You can keep it in the fridge for longer use.

Other than fruits, you can also buy a Histioteuthis Reversa (type of squid). Wrap the squid around your dick and it will suck you dry. You can keep it in the tank for longer use.

Alternatively, you can also use a bun. Warm it and thrust your dick through the bun. However, do be careful that the bun is not too hot, or else, it might turned into a hot dog and you might have to take it as your breakfast the next day.. :rolleyes:

thomas88
14-03-2011, 08:50 PM
During my army days, we're always taught to use sotong but make sure you pull out the internal transparent looks like blade thing else your penis is going to become banana-split...:D

superk92
14-03-2011, 09:09 PM
actually its best to just get a real sex toy, makes world of difference. like one of the bro mentioned, hand is like 1/5, sex toy feels 4/5 to 5/5, not too expensive considering long term.

Zakcross
14-03-2011, 09:47 PM
Cucumber and banana also can . :D

michaelrocksam
14-03-2011, 10:03 PM
Since ages ago, lots of experienced bros, wolves, alligator, buaya and crocodiles strongly recommended fresh sotong and stand by it.

The feeling is supposed to be like that of a sliippery and smooth feel of a pussy.

a1b2c3d4
15-03-2011, 12:41 AM
there is a way that some people used. abit of china style.
they use 2 sponges, a cup(a bubble tea cup size) and those plastic hand gloves if im not wrong.

1. They use the yellow (smooth) side of the sponges and ''kiap'' one hand glove.
2. They put the sponge and the ''kiap-ed'' hand glove into the cup
3. They open up the opening of the hand glove and some how covers the cup.
And ta-da, that's their DIY Sex Toy

alan0338
15-03-2011, 11:53 AM
use pork ... in the movie 黄秋生 did tat leh :D

RealEstateGuy
15-03-2011, 11:58 AM
You people are sick,

igor88
15-03-2011, 10:10 PM
You people are sick,

They are not sick. They are perfectly normal. They are not so lucky like you to have a high class maid for a FB .

MakybeDiva
17-03-2011, 12:19 AM
hhahaaa...lol... great suggestions....

geckoSG
17-03-2011, 03:22 PM
Oh yah... there's some clip on the net showing some ang mo using the
mouse pad with "pop up breast", supposely the waist rest area to masturbate.
If you have one at home, try and see if it helps... LOLz... :D

hommedoux
17-03-2011, 07:03 PM
For fruits, you can buy a papaya. Drilled a hole vertically through the papaya, empty the seeds and pump it with all your might. You can keep it in the fridge for longer use.

Other than fruits, you can also buy a Histioteuthis Reversa (type of squid). Wrap the squid around your dick and it will suck you dry. You can keep it in the tank for longer use.

Alternatively, you can also use a bun. Warm it and thrust your dick through the bun. However, do be careful that the bun is not too hot, or else, it might turned into a hot dog and you might have to take it as your breakfast the next day.. :rolleyes:

Lol. Had a good laugh over this.

Nice one, bro.:D

digby
17-03-2011, 07:22 PM
Use ice cubes lah. She very very shiok one. Insert the ice cubes into the pussy while licking the clit..

MakybeDiva
17-03-2011, 08:17 PM
hhahaaa...lol... great suggestions....

Cant believe somebody actually zap me for those few words! Leave ur nick la coward.

jasdude
18-03-2011, 11:50 AM
use pork ... in the movie 黄秋生 did tat leh

;):D that my favorite movie ! he is really good in the movie !

Alternatively, you can also use a bun. Warm it and thrust your dick through the bun. However, do be careful that the bun is not too hot, or else, it might turned into a hot dog and you might have to take it as your breakfast the next day..

Hmmmmmm never know you like playing with your food ! but i like your suggestions ! all time snack food - japanese cumber with pussy juice anyone ? However I find it more kinky serving your suggestion to my partner ! " Honey , do u want a HOT DOG ? I go make one now ! " :D:p

I am going try serving fondue dick soon !

Bangster
18-03-2011, 12:04 PM
Sotong.

Sotong is the best.

Nothing like the rest.

If you have a cock like King Kong's,

Just get a very big SOTONG!

lglg666
29-03-2011, 05:35 PM
During my army days, we're always taught to use sotong but make sure you pull out the internal transparent looks like blade thing else your penis is going to become banana-split...:D

POWER...solid advice:D