PDA

View Full Version : Muar,any MP provide hanky panky service??

Newborn
14-03-2011, 02:18 AM
Hello all bro..

even now . im staying at Muar.but still cant detect which MP got secret services..just know about sahara hotel..

any of you got experience??

tomorrow i will go to pesta..got 4 MP there..but this one feel suspicious..some more i saw one NL gal smoking outside the premises..

tomorrow maybe will try there to have a massage..maybe if lucky can get a BJ or HJ..

chowcheepin
14-03-2011, 04:07 PM
Hello all bro..

even now . im staying at Muar.but still cant detect which MP got secret services..just know about sahara hotel..

tomorrow i will go to pesta..got 4 MP there..but this one feel suspicious..some more i saw one NL gal smoking outside the premises..

tomorrow maybe will try there to have a massage..maybe if lucky can get a BJ or HJ..

Usually HJ over there, but there are some places provided FJ....

Orgazmoo
14-03-2011, 09:55 PM
Care to provide some info?

tc6851
14-03-2011, 10:14 PM
CNY was there for few days, one evening bring the kids to see ppl fishing at the back of hotel trader, when walked through the main entrance of the hotel, one (I thk so) indo syt pass me the flyer, with my kids around daren't to ask more question. Any muarian cheongster been there?

Newborn
16-03-2011, 09:43 PM
Usually HJ over there, but there are some places provided FJ....

i still dont have time to go there..aiiyaaa..so,,busy lately,,by the way,,which one bro??beside the melilea..or the kingdom MP??pls advise

hahafun
18-03-2011, 12:08 AM
I am in Muar,,,recommendation please...thanks..

fuk3r
20-03-2011, 12:04 PM
Hello all bro..

I had the contact for Thai girls ...

KonKam
21-03-2011, 05:13 PM
next time if i go down to Muar...

won't feel boring liao...
usually i stay at classic hotel.....alone

hahafun
22-03-2011, 10:53 PM
Anything happened?