PDA

View Full Version : Tough times in Dongguan

nansan21
12-03-2011, 11:17 AM
Greetings All,

Its been a while since i posted some pics of my encounters in Asia. This particulare girl is living in GZ and is 46 y.o. she is a freebie and a nice girl. Not much in the english dept. nevertheless she like meeting up with western men.
Enjoy
Nansan21

nansan21
12-03-2011, 11:18 AM
last pic of this girl. will be in china next month to expand on photo taking.

sony2002
12-03-2011, 04:40 PM
wow...do raw? when i was in china, the girls always ask me to remove the cap half-way, probably feel more shiok or less friction?

but i always managed to control myself and reject these offer, as i worry that she may ask all other customer to do raw too

nansan21
12-03-2011, 07:19 PM
Thanks for your concerns Sony, this lady is not a working girl and works as a waitress in GZ. I know that is no excuse, but definitely with a working girl's its definitely "not on if its not on"!

Flyjacket
18-03-2011, 03:05 AM
Thanks for your concerns Sony, this lady is not a working girl and works as a waitress in GZ. I know that is no excuse, but definitely with a working girl's its definitely "not on if its not on"!

(initial post: nevertheless she like meeting up with western men...

I wonder how many "western" men before you... :eek:

had a 6 month affair with a nice local Beijing chinese girl once... thankfully was capped at all times... found out that she's now undergoing treatment for STD... :eek: