PDA

View Full Version : hi need help on royal hotel

oops
26-09-2004, 02:09 AM
i've actually scanned the entire thread on royal hotel but i realised that i didnt know where this hotel is located at any helpful brothers can help me out ? would like to try there =O dun flame me pls .

berg51
26-09-2004, 02:47 AM
i've actually scanned the entire thread on royal hotel but i realised that i didnt know where this hotel is located at any helpful brothers can help me out ? would like to try there =O dun flame me pls .

You can take a cab there. Just tell the driver you want to go to royal hotel.

staff
26-09-2004, 02:50 AM

its just behind goldhill square... take a mrt to novena , u see a shell patrol kiosk . follow tat path and u will c royal hotel

Tiong
26-09-2004, 10:47 AM
If you are driving down from bukit timah to town on dunean road, turn left at newton cirus. If you are driving up from town to bukit timah, turn right at newton circus. As far as you are turning to the opposite road of scotts road, you are very safe. The hotel is very big, you cannot miss it.

crusader
26-09-2004, 12:07 PM
wow... brothers here are very helpful ... good good hehe...

kaka99
26-09-2004, 12:51 PM
can take bus 143 from orchard towards toa payoh. bus stop is just infront of the hotel. if scare ppl see, there is a side door at the left hand of the hotel and then can take the lobby lift up.

digimon
26-09-2004, 03:06 PM
Here's the map:
http://www.streetdirectory.com.sg/map.jsp?masterID=15181&x=28958.6680&y=33241.4800&postal=307964&house_blk_no=36&building_name=HOTEL+ROYAL&road_name=NEWTON+ROAD&level=7&star=1&heading=HOTEL+ROYAL&searchtype=building&sres=-1

If I remember correctly, it's on the 5th Floor. and there are offices around it.