PDA

View Full Version : 23m looking for a friend.. YEA RIGHT!

kkbombom88
10-03-2011, 11:19 AM
hi im a 23yo male, boyish look, slim, 175

i am sorry in the past i posted in this forum looking for a FB but in a very arrogant way.

i think i look average but being here for 23 years, i can say that i do not have more then 2 female friends(not including friends gfs of course!!) that i can casually ask them out. i suspect maybe i am shy? or is it because the way i speak to stranger females? i am curious to find out...

so here i am humbled and very sincere looking for female no strings attached FB(must state clearly:p) to help myself speak better with women. haha

i apologise again if bros or sis-es read this and is offended in any way.... SORRY!!! PLS DONT ZAP ME!!:D:D:D

kkbombom88
12-03-2011, 04:34 AM
errmmm... can someone tell me why i got zapped?

DirkDiggler7791
12-03-2011, 11:54 AM
Cos you only look for female!!!! Hello???!!!! What about those sexy and beautiful female like me???? We are only trapped in a male body....other than that we do bj, aj and cim much better than them. They are just lucky they are in female body!!!

kkbombom88
12-03-2011, 01:20 PM
i really think that i dont deserve to get zapped for my sexual orientation, im quite sure that the person is a spineless coward who doesnt bother even a reason to me and of course no nick zaps many others like me. it's like driving on expressway in the 2nd lane, no 3rd lane and someone comes in front and JAM BRAKE!:eek: hit my car and then sped off just because you drive a faster car..:mad: then again the world is always unfair because we have ppl like them, go on and live ur miserable lives like how u always do and i sincerely wish for those cowards, who believe they are almighty behind a keyboard and computer, a day of true happiness in their sad sad lives..;):cool:

alan0338
12-03-2011, 02:35 PM
in SBF, looking for free fuck always deserve to get zap :D live with it hehe :D

maninsinsha
12-03-2011, 02:40 PM
i really think that i dont deserve to get zapped for my sexual orientation....
in SBF, looking for free fuck always deserve to get zap....

I won't zap you. Instead, I'll provide you with a new contact.

Kelly Francine Chu, 1800-6222-6111

Just call anytime you want.. :cool: