PDA

View Full Version : Sam and I

29flora
08-03-2011, 05:39 PM
"Don't say anything, we all have needs." she said and placed her undies onto my shoulder.
I could smell her womanly scent coming from her undies, it was like the scent of freshly cut flowers.
She undid my belt, unbuttoned my trouser and unzipped me. I moved to allow them to drop to my ankles and remained seated; erection exposed for her full view.
"Oh my..you have a very big erection!" she exclaimed and measured me out. Her hand reached my shaft's base and she went into a grip. Indeed my cock was huge in her tiny womanly hands.
"Nice....." she smiled nodding in approval. "I like it thick too." she continued.
She began to wank me, ensuring that the end result is achieved the way she wanted it.
I made a move on her.
"No. No need for that, sit back, relax and let me know your feedback later." she smiled with a firm tone of authority and grip on my throbbing cock. She was clearly in charge.

DalangGoh
08-03-2011, 06:01 PM
Wowwww, can i have her ctc too. I would wanna try to sit back n enjoy and i give her a feedback after that too. :D

Jason357
08-03-2011, 06:13 PM
So let's sit back & enjoy...

DalangGoh
08-03-2011, 08:50 PM
Hmmmmm....Game over? So thats the end of the thread or there is part 2,3,4,5 to b continued????:eek:

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
09-03-2011, 11:30 AM
waiting for more :p

29flora
09-03-2011, 12:42 PM
She truly gave a good wank. It was all the TLC my swollen cock could ask for in it's state. I synced to her handjob with small thrusts upwards. She smiled, fully knowing that she was doing a good job.

She was one of the few in my life that I classified a pro wanker. Starts off with a good grip at the base and slowly moved upwards inch by inch making sure full surface area is covered. On reaching the tip, a gentle head rub with roll back of foreskin if one is uncut. (I'm a convertable). Proceeding downwards, the blood filled veins are given a good feel and the visible protruding swells traced all the way down to the base. This was carried out with TLC; ever so slow and gentle with the correct amount of pressure applied

A good 10 repetitions later, my cock head was given a good rub assisted by my precum. Ever so gently, she focused her attention on my exposed cockhead, teasing with finger tips and short bursts of quick wanks while maintaining a good grip over it. That's when I started syncing with her actions because she had started the boiling in my sperm sacks.

She smiled as I fucked her hand, knowing fully well that if she continued her actions, she would have me spewing soon.

29flora
09-03-2011, 01:26 PM
"Mmmmm...urgh..." I grunted as she continued with her actions.
"I'm expecting more than a good handjob....urghhh...urgh." I said as I could feel my sperm sacks begin to tighten, signaling the point of no return would be any time soon.
"Relax...." she smiled and stop her killer strokes. My sperm sacks were her next target. She cupped them with one hand and massaged them.
"Whoa....that's not gonna help...." I said as they began to further tighten. I opened my legs a little wider allowing more her more access room.

The last time I had a similar experience with such a HJ, I exploded like I didnt have sex for a week. And the giver was surprised that such an amount of spunk could be produced.

Sam tugged at my balls and with a ever so gentle handling, she pulled them downwards and massaged them. The feeling of spewing stopped almost immediately...the blue balls feeling...shit! And my cock was throbbing and it was extremely hard. She smiled.

"Shit!" I said. "This needs to be resolved soon." I continued as I held onto my rock hard confirming it's state of firmness.

She smiled.

IwantbustyKim
09-03-2011, 01:31 PM
more! More! mOre!

29flora
09-03-2011, 01:57 PM
"Impatient aren't we?" she said with a smile.
I started to get off from the chair in order to finish the deed and give her a good fuck as I really needed to make sure I pound her till I blew my entire load which is dying to be released.

"Watcha think you're doing?" she asked in a firm tone.
"Sit down!" she said and guided me back into the chair by my shoulders. She lifted one leg and placed it onto the arm rest. Her womanly scent filled my nostrils, again freshly cut flowers but this time mixed with a little musky linger.

I could not see her prized pussy as she was wearing a dress that reached her mid-calfs and she kept her love hole covered even with one leg on the arm rest.

"This is not going to work. Sit here." she said and pushed another chair without arm rests at me. I got up, stiff cock, trouser at ankles and all and changed chairs. I sat down only to find that the chair was fully lowered to the lowest seat height.

"Much better." she said and stradled me in a standing position. I looked up at her, she was indeed fuckable. With one hand she supported herself on my shoulder, the other positioned my cock for entry.

She lowered herself onto me slowly. My cock head made first contact with pussy flesh, she guided it for a twirl and rimmed her cunt with it and with one gentle downward motion, her flooded vagina swollowed me whole.

"Ohhhhh....you are thick and big....mrphmmmmm." she exhaled as she sat down fully to catch her breadth as I filled her up.

29flora
09-03-2011, 02:57 PM
Her access malt leaked out and settled at our joined parts as she moved her hips back and forth, taking my cock fully and grinding her pussy against my pubic region. This lady knew indeed what she wanted and how she wanted it.

"Ohh..." she gasped in the most girlish tone which I have not heard in a long time after her full assault. She stood up and maintained her stance with 3/4 of me still in her and smiled. Her excretions trickled out. She smiled again.

"That was so good." she said. "You are good." she said and gave me a peck on my forehead. In this position, holding onto my shoulders, she moved up and down on my shaft.

"It must be tiring." I said. "Let me help." I added. I placed my hands on her hips and guided her movements. Lifted her till mid length, thursted upwards fully to bury my cock, withdrew to mid length and guided her downwards again.

With each plunge, she would gasp and release her love fluids. Our sex organs were soaked, courtesy of her flooded well.

She bit her lower lip and broke into a half smile each time she gushed signaling an orgasm has been reached. It was at least 6 times she had that expression.

"Ooooofffffffffffff..." she gasped and sat down on me fully. "Tiring...." she said.

"Must be." I said and twitched my buried cock.
"I know.' she replied and got off.
"Jezzz you are flooded." I said as I saw her remains on my pubic region.
Before I could grab a taste of her, she straddle me again, reverse cowgirl with hands on the table for support.
"Dont you dare." she said.
This time I was ready for her before she had any other more comments. My hand was already holding onto my staff before she got on. As she began to lower herself onto me, with my other hand I guided her at her hips and inserted till her ass cheeks touch my hand.

"OHHHH...." she exclaimed.
"Yes? You have a problem?' I said as she turned her head to look at me.
I removed my hand from my cock and guided her fully onto me.
"Ahhhhhh...." she gasped. I gropped her bare ass as she rocked away.
My other hand went under her dress which covered us all this while as we were doing the deed.

Her ass was smooth. A little flabby but I'm not complaining.

29flora
09-03-2011, 03:19 PM
She had quite a sexual appetite. It this position her movements were hard and strong. She grinded away like she missed having being fucked from the rear for a long time. She switched her movemnets to ups and downs making full use of her leg muscles. She truly knew how to fuck and she alternated between full penetration and mid length iinsertions somehow knowing that I enjoyed my cock being swollowed mid length for a few strokes and then swollowed whole. I continued to guide her as she pound onto me and found out that she was totaly clean shaven.

She turned her head and stared at me fiercely when my hand reached forward to give her clit a good rub while she continued with her joy ride on my cock. She didnt say anything when that happened as she was consumed by esctasy.

The girlish tone of satisfaction could be heard with each full penetration with my balls hitting the front of her vagina.

"Enough....uhuh..uhuh" she panted with exhaustion and sat down fully onto me. I could hear and watch her breathing heavily as her upper body move when she inhaled and exhaled.

I rubbed her ass and she returned my actions with wiggling her butt, what a mischievous horny imp.

29flora
09-03-2011, 03:49 PM
What she did next caught me totaly off guard.
She got off complete, placed one leg on whatever space left on the seat and lowered herself. She grabbed my juice drenched cock, gave it a few good firm and hard strokes and rimmmed her ass with it.

"Huh?" I exclaimed.
"Relax." she replied and continued rimming. Then it happen.

My cock head was gently and slowly being inserted into her shit hole. I could feel her anus expanding as she slowly guided it in. This lady's shit hole was sufficiently lubricated and I was mid length in without any difficulty. It was tight but she accommodate my cock beautifully. It inched it's way deeper till her ass was resting on my pubic region.

"UGHHHHHHHHH...." she sighed in comfortness.
"Shit!" I exclaimed. "Up your ass all the way...urghhhhhh." I added as my cock was fully buried and wrapped securely in her anus.

29flora
09-03-2011, 04:22 PM
She began slowly, moving gently and slowly; up and down, working out her leg muscles.
I took the opportunity to hold up her dress to have a view of fucking her shit hole. I held onto the ends of her dress at her hips and guided her movements.

She had a good looking ass. Her tan complexion contrasted well with the fairness of her ass. I became excited watching her ass move up and down my cock. As usual, she moved up mid length and consumed whole moving downwards. As we fucked, her anus became more lubricated and I could feel and see the wetness we have created. I am guessing her cunt was supplying the needed lubrication for a good anal pounding. Her movements quickened. She let out a half scream as she reached her orgasm.

"Yes,...yes.... ohhhhh...." she groaned as her orgasm took over.

I grunted and huffed.

"I feel you...yess..yess.." she moaned as she continued to pound away on my cock.

My sperm sacks were tightening up. Her speed increased. My cock was now being fucked hard and fast. Squishing sounds could be heard with each stroke.

"Oh yes.....I feel you." she said.
"I'm almost there..." I said as I reached boiling point and felt the surge from my balls moving up my shaft.

"OH baby....give it all...let it out...into me" she said and increased her speed aiding my eruption.

"Oh Sam!" I exclaimed and released my first shot deep into her shit hole.
"Oh....Oh....." she exclaimed feeling it being pumped into her.

"URGHH.....URGH......AHHHHH." I exclaimed as I could no longer hold back the rest of the eruption, my flood gates opened and I unloaded fully;shot after shot I fired off. She continued to aid my orgasm with controlled pace.

I looked and saw the overflow. Our scents were combined into a musky odour which filled the conference room.

After what seemed like a long orgasm, she sat down fully onto me. Both exhausted. She got off and wore her panty and took a seat.

I recovered and stood up. Moved towards her and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"Well?" she asked.
"Huh?" I replied. "Oh..." I contunued.

She took my half erect and slowly comenced her warm down wank. I relased my remaining with pleasure.

"You were fantastic." I said. "Clearly we both needed the release, and I am sure you know your ass did a mighty fine job." I added.

We both laughed.

Sam.....Samantha......51 years of age.

bombshell
09-03-2011, 05:47 PM
waiting for more.51 years with such a big appeitite is no joke.:eek: