PDA

View Full Version : Want To Share my WIfe For The 1st Time

vvild
07-03-2011, 03:18 PM
I have been thinking of sharing my wife for the first time. Have spoken with her and she has agreed to give it a try.

I have gotten to know a guy from the online cummunity and we have agreed to meet up.

I would love to have some suggestions on how to go about it so that this once-in-a-lifetime experience is worth the try.

Chinababes2001
07-03-2011, 05:30 PM
maybe you want to share more details first before asking for more options rite?
:rolleyes:

Dracolash
07-03-2011, 05:35 PM
since when the idea started and reason behind? Guess it took awhile to get here but care to share more before letting us to comment.

badboyxtreme
07-03-2011, 05:53 PM
I have been thinking of sharing my wife for the first time. Have spoken with her and she has agreed to give it a try.

I have gotten to know a guy from the online cummunity and we have agreed to meet up.

I would love to have some suggestions on how to go about it so that this once-in-a-lifetime experience is worth the try.

Read my posting bro. Maybe u can pick up some tips from there. We did too for the first time. I assure you something. You will never regret your decision. Couples who not try this, do not know what they are missing in life. Its the most wonderful experience.

Hope you and your lovely wife have a wonderful session.

Regno
07-03-2011, 10:19 PM
Yah do please share with us your experience here .

ahbey
08-03-2011, 12:17 AM
Envy your wife agreed with your planning,I am still in the process of brain wash her on this sharing concept to fulfill my fantasy .
Please update us the excited outcome event,,,,,:D

zuxy
08-03-2011, 02:48 AM
I'm will waiting for you :D

naturegreen
08-03-2011, 07:38 AM
Simply just meet up with the guy. If your wife and you are comfortable with his presence, then proceed for SOP. If she is not, then call it off.

vvild
08-03-2011, 10:45 AM
Read my posting bro. Maybe u can pick up some tips from there. We did too for the first time. I assure you something. You will never regret your decision. Couples who not try this, do not know what they are missing in life. Its the most wonderful experience.

Hope you and your lovely wife have a wonderful session.

Thanks. Your postings are indeed useful.

For the rests, I appreciate your feedback. I do not know what details should I tell you guys. Will definitely share the story here if it happens.

Chinababes2001
08-03-2011, 11:57 AM

For the rests, I appreciate your feedback. I do not know what details should I tell you guys. Will definitely share the story here if it happens.

maybe share a little pic of your wife first (with face covered up)?

and after your screening, arrange a drink session for meet up first, all parties comfortable before proceeding further?
Thats what i think best for all parties involved.

long9john
08-03-2011, 12:47 PM

This may be better to be posted in the Orgies and Swinging section but will give some opinion here anyway.

Best way is to have some details from you on what you are looking for in a 3 way (or more?). Set some ground rules, i.e. are you looking for a MFM, MFF, do you want to just watch your wife to be 1on1 with the other guy/girl the whole time, do you want to do a full session together, do you want DP, CIM, COF, etc.

It is ok to turn people down or politely refuse. Remember, there are 3 (or more) people that will be in this and you need to be comfortable with each other. You are not going to click with everyone that you meet in life and it is the same way in sex. It is your first time, so make sure you do it right, otherwise the results could turn out really bad and you may be turned off of it.

Knowing what you want first will only lead to better experience on everybody's part.

If you are serious, look for someone with like interests. You can do via PM or email. Ask for a short intro from the other party. If you see something you like, exchange some details, then some follow up with some photos (no faces!). If you are comfortable with what you get so far, make an arrangement to meet somewhere for some drinks first. This helps to break the ice, gets everyone comfortable, and adds some excitement to what is coming up. After that, just let it go its natural course.

Like Bro badboyextreme says, read what he posted, take encouragement from their experience, and just enjoy.

Ahtan80
08-03-2011, 02:49 PM
just curious. do you let the man bang your wife raw? or with cd? aint you afraid of STDs?

simple2kee
08-03-2011, 04:52 PM

bro, thumbs up!

bochapsing
08-03-2011, 05:00 PM
I have been thinking of sharing my wife for the first time. Have spoken with her and she has agreed to give it a try..

tat's the way to go, bro...

congrat & good luck...!! :D:D:D

(o)(o) Tuner
08-03-2011, 05:31 PM
It's hard to find a wife with such fantasy. I wish you success and enjoy your fuck fiesta.

Xfactor
08-03-2011, 06:26 PM
Most woman will say Want to try but when the time comes they will back off. Whats her weak spot??example getting horny after few drinks or easily open up after few drinks??

Methods that i've tried before on my FB that i can shared with you. Look out for the right guy 1st, thats the starting point. Where and how??Post @ orgy section...screen through everyone. I'm impress with those who are non pushy and speaks well. Remember the 1st impress you are most likely the 1 that will impress her. (beside the looks)

Next, plan for a wonderful evening out with her wout her knowing whats installed for her. Warm her up with few drinks, best place i would recommend would be in a club Exp st james. meet the guy that you have selected after your rounds of drinks with wife. Then ask the guy to come to you and intro to your wife as your old friend or what ever bull-shit you can think off:)

Along the way, tell your wife how good he is in bed during those days you know him,observe her reaction & determine is she game or not..slowly leave them alone while you excuse yourself to the washroom.

That guy should take this time to woo your wife and make her comfy...(it works for me) My friend started drinking with my fb, whisper to her and lick her ears..slowly pass drinks to her from his mouth and so on...

Once its getting hot, you can join them back then slowly suggest to book a hotel to continue drinking and catch up.

The rest auto-mode:)

Goodluck:cool:

batty
09-03-2011, 12:03 PM
Hi vvid. This is going to happen in Malaysia? Enjoy... Do not be surprised when your wife later wants you to arrange MMMF or MMMMMF sessions for her. I have seen it before.

IwantbustyKim
09-03-2011, 01:25 PM
Most woman will say Want to try but when the time comes they will back off. Whats her weak spot??example getting horny after few drinks or easily open up after few drinks??

Methods that i've tried before on my FB that i can shared with you. Look out for the right guy 1st, thats the starting point. Where and how??Post @ orgy section...screen through everyone. I'm impress with those who are non pushy and speaks well. Remember the 1st impress you are most likely the 1 that will impress her. (beside the looks)

Next, plan for a wonderful evening out with her wout her knowing whats installed for her. Warm her up with few drinks, best place i would recommend would be in a club Exp st james. meet the guy that you have selected after your rounds of drinks with wife. Then ask the guy to come to you and intro to your wife as your old friend or what ever bull-shit you can think off:)

Along the way, tell your wife how good he is in bed during those days you know him,observe her reaction & determine is she game or not..slowly leave them alone while you excuse yourself to the washroom.

That guy should take this time to woo your wife and make her comfy...(it works for me) My friend started drinking with my fb, whisper to her and lick her ears..slowly pass drinks to her from his mouth and so on...

Once its getting hot, you can join them back then slowly suggest to book a hotel to continue drinking and catch up.

The rest auto-mode:)

Goodluck:cool:

Are you sure u want to do that? I have an army buddy that did it with his GF while they were on holiday. They got another gal interested to hook up with them...at first it was nothing...but later on..she changed her mind (women are fickle creatures) about the whole episode..and they had alot of problems becos of that incident....I noe its u getting a FB bro here...but it can still blow up in ur face..think twice of the consequences man...

ck1961
26-03-2011, 04:04 PM
delete post

Hotcoffee
19-07-2011, 09:04 AM
TS. Anymore updates?