PDA

View Full Version : Ben Lau needs to fxxk the CBs of the moms of other people

Bangster
06-03-2011, 03:29 AM
Well, apologies for the crude thread title but it was what I've received from Mr Ben Lau (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/member.php?u=178745), a member with power 5 and who has/had a girl friend who is, or was doing FL (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=4349089&postcount=1) - he needs to fuck my mother's cb, and he stated it twice(one in pm, one in a post which he zapped some miserable pts off me)

What started off as a harmless comment in Bro Badboyxtreme's thread "After Years of Patience, Wife Finally Did It" (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=230578) turned into a mission by Ben Lau to fornicate with other people's mom.

I have been thinking, is this uncalled for? Should I ask him out to talk face to face?

Heck lah, I thought, end of the day it's just a forum.

In my 10 odd years with Sammyboy(since Delphi days, where there was the infamous Walao and Billchee and the rest), this joker Ben Lau was the first one to come forth and be so honest with what he has in mind.

Bros, what do you think I should do?

I quite inclined to ignore his rants altogether but admittedly, it did bother me for awhile

bigangry
06-03-2011, 03:39 PM
since you are here since delphi days.. u should this type of ppl are idiots.. just ignore them..

michaelrocksam
06-03-2011, 03:47 PM
bro,

live and let live, ces't le vie (such is life)

there are many other types of people, there are also many good and thoughtful people here in SBF.

For your episode, just ignore him. This is one of things u have to bear with in SBF, you may get zap and hurled vulgarities here, same as you are out in the real world.

Take it as a childish rant, it will go away. But deep down inside you buay song, self control is a trait of a mature person.

|GD_GeR|
06-03-2011, 03:56 PM
just heck with such person.. one kind of rice can feed million kind of people.. it's just a forum like you say.. dun bother and waste time and effort with people like that.. its either they are too bo liaoz.. or maybe really mentally disturbed.. :/

alan0338
06-03-2011, 06:48 PM
TS, u think jio him out got use de meh? :confused:

just relac la and continue tcss ok... :D

newyorker88
06-03-2011, 07:33 PM
Quote from some brothers here

Zapping or increasing points would not lenghten your didi.

Rule of thumb by Boss SAM, do not meet up with those in this forum.

If you need points, PM me.

walle
06-03-2011, 10:56 PM
Ya lah, as u said tis is just a forum, why bother, relax lah. Tis forum siao Lang alot, in d end also tcss mah. I join since 1998/9, though I change nick cos forgot username and p/w, see so many yrs liao, really dun bother as long got ctc for me to find FLs, ppl who provoke others by zapping or whichever, just laugh it off, in d end u urself still win cos u did not react back therefore did not fall into their traps of making u angry

Chinapuss
06-03-2011, 11:13 PM
TS, juz relax and dont bother so much...here a lot of TCSS..I've been here since delphi days also, juz tat i rarely use tat ID unless i wanna zap someone 9 points off...oppz! pocah lobang liao :D ..Cheers!

Bangster
06-03-2011, 11:31 PM
Thanks for the comments.

Was bothered because the motherfucker kept saying "kan ni na bu eh chao cheebye" to me.

I think no one likes to be told that.

forboysammy
06-03-2011, 11:46 PM
ts don't bother about him la, this type of pig head only waste his pap* sperm and make big his mam* hole:D

pro.d.igy
07-03-2011, 01:27 AM
Well bro, I don't see the point to stoop to his kid-like level and clash with him. Behind the computer screen, everybody can act like a superhero when in real life they maybe some pathetic loser.

Chill. :)

Cocky
07-03-2011, 10:39 AM
Bro TS, take a step back with a deep breath relax and forget about this matter. No point of meeting up and talk about it, is a childish behavior. This a forum which anyone can say anything about others is up to the mature mentally of the individual to deal with their own mind set.
Some time ago, someone "screw" me up stating that my comment is cocky as my nick. But in the 1st place, the TS is asking for comments for the open forum. So I need to restrict to state only comment that is pleasing to others?

Bro, forget it and move on.....

RayCom
07-03-2011, 12:39 PM
TS, no point...zapped him back and forget abt it. anyway, I dont think this type of people will dare to meet you up face to face...behind the computer talk big only. I may get zapped for saying this hahaha...pls spare my pionts ok hehe...well it is just like driving , when you stop someone for pointing middle finger at you...they just try to run away and when you finally got them they say sorry and act innocent....such are the culture here sad!!!!:mad:

Ronsee
07-03-2011, 12:44 PM
An open forum like this will always have dramas like that.

Well the main point is if you have been with SBF since Delphi days, i m sure you have seen your fair share of dickheads over the years.

The important thing i feel is not to lose the spirit of this forum. Its a place for us to share, educate, advise, give FRs etc.

Not a place for us to get into personal issues about people's attitudes and values.

Just like there are white sheeps there are also black sheeps. If you meet such kind of people, my advice is just move on and ignore them.

Many of such peoples in real life maybe already be feeling incompetent or not able to keep up with peers who knows them. So the only way they can vent their frustrations or deficiencies is to rant it out in forums like that.

They can talk about how rich they are, driving beemers, have 10 FBs look like Ann Kwok etc list goes on..but in the end its only what he says. We have no need to feel envy or be taken in by his comments or boasts.

As long as we are sincere in what we share and say that imho is enough.

Through the years i have also met many bros from this forum who are real people who are really what they are. I have also met many who are just hiding behind a mask.

Whatever it is, live and let live and just move on. In the end time will reveal the truth and only the matured and honest people will be around for a long time.

Bro, move on and be strong. Let it go because all he can do is only type out vulgarities through PMs and postings. Show him u are a winner and a much better person by not being drawn into any meaningless conflicts with him in SBF or even meeting him in real life.

Continue to share your experineces and encourage fellow like minded genuine cheongsters in SBF.

Bro i have had tons of similiar experiences in life too and in SBF i have met my fairshare of such people too

Just sharing my 2 cents.

Cheers
Ronsee

Bangster
07-03-2011, 02:06 PM
All comments are humbly appreciated.

No I won't zap him whatsoever. My points are only meant to up those who deserved to be upped. Zapping usually means I may not be able to give the pts to someone who posted something impressive/helpful/worthwhile that day.

There were 2 jokers who zapped me after I started this, ok rather childish thread come to think of it. Well all i could say is you 2 asshole-fuckers better grow up and grow more hair around your stick-thin dicks cos a mosquito bite inflicts more pain than those 2x zaps. Meanwhile continue sucking each other off.

Remember jiak bah liao, chwee ai chit cheng-ki, arbo hor lang kwa tio you 2 jokers suka jiak seow, is sibeh sibeh paiseh eh.

thomas88
07-03-2011, 04:34 PM
Relax and keep cool bro.....this site has really changed a lot already. :D

siambee
07-03-2011, 04:39 PM
relax bro... :)

Steventan
07-03-2011, 07:04 PM
Bro bangster
Cool they need more ... hair they need a level headed brain
Cheers

sundial
07-03-2011, 07:56 PM
All comments are humbly appreciated.

No I won't zap him whatsoever. My points are only meant to up those who deserved to be upped. Zapping usually means I may not be able to give the pts to someone who posted something impressive/helpful/worthwhile that day.

There were 2 jokers who zapped me after I started this, ok rather childish thread come to think of it. Well all i could say is you 2 asshole-fuckers better grow up and grow more hair around your stick-thin dicks cos a mosquito bite inflicts more pain than those 2x zaps. Meanwhile continue sucking each other off.

Remember jiak bah liao, chwee ai chit cheng-ki, arbo hor lang kwa tio you 2 jokers suka jiak seow, is sibeh sibeh paiseh eh.

Aiyo don't be too troubled
I also join since delphi forum
Don't give a damn about pts cannot exchange for free fuck also
If u feel troubled juz vent out but banging harder

daryl76
07-03-2011, 11:17 PM
TS, no worries

need points let me know, i can up u for this rant :D

skihon
08-03-2011, 09:11 PM
like all bros here say relax... he zapped ur points so wat you wont get a price if u get the highest point rite as long as u like wat u type jus be with it, its ur own world here let them do what they wan tats their world o mayb their way of releasing their own stress from the real world rite....

walle
08-03-2011, 10:20 PM
Actually he just zap me....hahaha....what a pig way to do so:cool:

CuteWettie
09-03-2011, 12:00 AM
Bro, chill... Just ignore such people (this mindset was taught to me by a fellow sis here). These people just hide behind a fake identity which does not link back to their everyday life or identity. So why let him bother you? He won't be able to touch your mum anyway. (no offense here)

some people hide behind a nick and think that just because the salt they eat is more than the rice I eat, they can lecture people and deem them as stupid. Just ignore such people. That's what I do now :)

Many bro pm me saying they wanna fuck my cb to see how wet I can be or wanna do whatever to me. They can only say what, also can't do anything to me. If they can then I think I will be raped over and over again many times liao... Lol. Just kidding.

Ken80
09-03-2011, 12:09 AM
Bro TS, relazz, don choice this mother fucker won dare to come out one lah at most you can scold him but never end what to do there are so many chao ah gua around, anyway, by saying his clone may come after me bUt do icare?:D
1 million points= you still have to work next work:p

Golden question
09-03-2011, 12:34 AM
Bro, chill... Just ignore such people (this mindset was taught to me by a fellow sis here). These people just hide behind a fake identity which does not link back to their everyday life or identity. So why let him bother you? He won't be able to touch your mum anyway. (no offense here)

some people hide behind a nick and think that just because the salt they eat is more than the rice I eat, they can lecture people and deem them as stupid. Just ignore such people. That's what I do now :)

Many bro pm me saying they wanna fuck my cb to see how wet I can be or wanna do whatever to me. They can only say what, also can't do anything to me. If they can then I think I will be raped over and over again many times liao... Lol. Just kidding.

hey sis,just curious.u join december 2010 but within 3 months,u already got 150 points already.seem like u contribute a lot of fr over here :D

roccotheman
09-03-2011, 01:17 AM
ts, feel better ok? i treat u a virtual beer :)

IwantbustyKim
09-03-2011, 01:38 PM
不与小人斗志不为小事生气

sg_boytoy
09-03-2011, 10:59 PM
TS, no worries

need points let me know, i can up u for this rant :D

Bro daryl76, long time no see, now 10-pointer already ah, one time whack jialat jialat :D

CuteWettie
09-03-2011, 11:26 PM
hey sis,just curious.u join december 2010 but within 3 months,u already got 150 points already.seem like u contribute a lot of fr over here :D
Bro, maybe coz i say things that make sense and my stories gained the liking of fellow samsters here ba.

===============================

On the side note, someone zapped me and left such a note:

09-03-2011 01:25 AM I wont do anything to you becos u're fat and ugly. Dont worry i wont rape u becos u cant make it and not worth the time! I also wont fark you! No worries! Lame!

See what Ben Lau left in the comments after zapping me?

Made me break out in hysterical laughter. I welcome Ben Lau to zap me everyday. Still left with 147 points for you to zap and make stupid comments. Come to think of it, the 200+ bros (still more to add to the list) who pm me to ask for sex and to comment about my figure, i guess Ben Lau here is trying to say that you guys are blind. Really funny to see that such people exist.

Guess he still dont know why TS started such a thread and why so many samsters are commenting negatively about him. What a joke!

To Ben Lau: You can continue to zap me but i am sure fell bros here agrees with me and make sense of what everyone else and myself is saying.

badboyzbleu
09-03-2011, 11:41 PM
me also since delphi days. only read and try some gals here. me seldom or never share at all. one thing good about this forum is people like ben lau can ask this kind of question openly and hope for honest opinion, but ben lau must be able to take the fire from a open and sex forum. if not, defeat the purpose of this forum. :cool:

CuteWettie
10-03-2011, 10:21 PM
oh goodness... i am so tickled by some childish people who cant even type properly... TS i know why you want to start this thread le...

badboyzbleu
10-03-2011, 10:37 PM
oh goodness... i am so tickled by some childish people who cant even type properly... TS i know why you want to start this thread le...

r u toking about me??? :confused:

CuteWettie
10-03-2011, 10:45 PM
r u toking about me??? :confused:

nope not you... just some dummy who thinks that he can just lie his way through when he can't even type properly.

badboyzbleu
10-03-2011, 11:13 PM
nope not you... just some dummy who thinks that he can just lie his way through when he can't even type properly.

ok, enjoy hunting.

CuteWettie
12-03-2011, 12:24 AM
really tired from work but i just have to come in to ridicule some dumb idiot hidden behind a nick! just wanna see how long you can continue to zap me coz its downright childish for a grown up man to do something so dumb!

TS: is this Ben Lau even a grown up or even a man? That sort of explains why he send you such message.