PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Got Ho Chi Minh lobang

yepee
04-03-2011, 03:21 PM
HI

I am new to this forum and would like to start my first posting.

I am planing to go ho chi minh on 13 to 14 May and i have check with budget air around $180 plus two way.(Last month check only $130 two way)

I have also check the hotel around $59USD per night.

So for a total of around $260 i can go Vietnam Ho Chi Minh cheap 2 day 1 night(Sunday family day hee hee).

Any bro here know where can i find FL for a night? and how much.

Any Bro care to join me?

Feel free to share :)

Golden question
04-03-2011, 08:41 PM
[QUOTE=yepee;5732893]HI

I am new to this forum and would like to start my first posting.

I am planing to go ho chi minh on 13 to 14 May and i have check with budget air around $180 plus two way.(Last month check only $130 two way)

I have also check the hotel around $59USD per night.

So for a total of around $260 i can go Vietnam Ho Chi Minh cheap 2 day 1 night(Sunday family day hee hee).

Any bro here know where can i find FL for a night? and how much.

Any Bro care to join me?

u going alone?btw 2 day 1 night is too short if your flight is not morning go and night return.u might as well spend your $260 on FL in sg instead.the best is 3 day 2 night.your flight ticket of $180 is a bit high and also u not at peak season go.maybe u go 2 day lah.which one u take?

yepee
06-03-2011, 01:14 AM
Sigh trying to post something why got ppl zap me...like that next time nobody dare to post Liao.

sexbuzz
07-03-2011, 10:29 AM
Hi Yepee,

Ok i up you.

Yepee you must understand people zap you sure got a reson.Please don't post just because you want to get out of the Moderation mode.

By the way i still feel that there no point in going to Ho Chi Minh to bonk cos you can get them in Singapore. Don't buy a cow for it milk. i use to hung out in Joo Chait Jazz 51(three year ago). But it seem now all of them have move to "G land".

If you want to be a good Samter go and find more Vit FL and post thier FR and give brother here more lorbang your point will sure go up ok :).

yepee
07-03-2011, 10:36 AM
Thank Bro Sexbuzz,

Though of giving up this forum but after your advise Ya i think that why i got Zap. Will try to post FR of all my bonk can i add you as friend? I need people like you to guide me on the forum.People who zap me only zap without leaving thier nick(this is what i hate) I think all newbie hate this.

But so far you the only one i know that guide me.If you don't mind we can go "G land" to look for Vit gal together.Thanks

sexbuzz
07-03-2011, 10:39 AM
Oh can only up you after 24 hour. Please Wait.:)

Golden question
07-03-2011, 10:57 AM
Sigh trying to post something why got ppl zap me...like that next time nobody dare to post Liao.

bro,i think i got zap 2 points by helping u:D,anyway that guy who zap me,i dont care cos is nothing to me :cool:

localhunter
07-03-2011, 11:03 AM
there were already have existing thread on Ho Chi Minh. No point create a new thread and expected to be spoon feed.

Please take some time to read the existing thread and ask only when you do not understand. Many taiko, cheongster and brother who had travel to Ho Chi Minh had put various of FR on that thread. Please do not waste their effort.

:D

Golden question
07-03-2011, 12:32 PM
i dont know who up my points but thanks anyway bro:)

sexbuzz
07-03-2011, 01:28 PM
Hi Golden Question,

After i up Yepee i will up you.I agreed with localhunter there many post on Ho chi Minh spent sometime reading ok.

However localhunter these two member only want to cheong together so i don't blame them lor.

I just hope that SBF will have more new members and "Brave one" don't kena Zap and give up.

Remember no brother here like to zap you if you are really sharing.Ok i will camp other thread liao bye.

localhunter
07-03-2011, 02:55 PM
i dont know who up my points but thanks anyway bro:)

I up your point already

volcano
07-03-2011, 07:42 PM
there were already have existing thread on Ho Chi Minh. No point create a new thread and expected to be spoon feed.

Please take some time to read the existing thread and ask only when you do not understand. Many taiko, cheongster and brother who had travel to Ho Chi Minh had put various of FR on that thread. Please do not waste their effort.

:D

totally agreed with u bro....why should someone open up another thread when there is already 3 reputable threads around???the thread r as follows....

1)Vietnam-HCM Thread 2
2)All Vietnam related TCSS Thread
3)Hanoi Thread

all these threads have valuable information provided by the bros either stationed there or going on a regular basis....many times,when newbies in VN scene PM the seniors,they always benefits in some ways.....

the reason why the TS got zapped might be bcos he was indirectly linked to the 'infamous' TOAD.....bros that have been following the HCM thread will understand what i am saying.....but sometimes,we cant blame the seniors for doing that,we have been monitoring the thread very carefully so as to minimize the opportunity for the TOAD to 'attack' on potential victims....

TS,if u really wants to find valuable infos on HCM then i suggest that u might want to go to the threads as mention above.....i am sure u will benefit more from it.....

just my 2 dongs worth of advice for u.....:)