PDA

View Full Version : noob question on freelance

basic
04-03-2011, 01:06 PM
If student on student visa come here as freelance how come cannot say go there sing song only if kena caught. If wanna marry prostitute wad you tell your parents?

alan0338
04-03-2011, 02:18 PM
simple, just say like tis la.... mummy, wa ai chua jit jiak kuay joh bor, ay sai bo? :D

teebs_darklord
04-03-2011, 04:08 PM
simple, just say like tis la.... mummy, wa ai chua jit jiak kuay joh bor, ay sai bo? :D

Of course can and your parents will say...si gin nah...li sibei ay sai leh...chua jit jia kuay joh bor...kee pah sat liah si boh...:D

TS, you want the FL to say she go sing song in hotel room when she kenna caught huh??? And you intend to marry prostitute is it? :p

Solace
04-03-2011, 06:48 PM
If wanna marry prostitute wad you tell your parents?

You asking for fun and curiousity or you intend to ?

FromBoy2Man
04-03-2011, 09:55 PM
If student on student visa come here as freelance how come cannot say go there sing song only if kena caught. If wanna marry prostitute wad you tell your parents?

TS, prostitute as in what? ktv(not all ktv girl sells right?), "stand street", those legal house or ONS ones? If u know the girl is a prostitute, it is very difficult to accept right? How about some those student, at night ktv or stand street, ons etc etc, if a man know her, she is a student n dun noe what she did to survive here, so to the man she is not a prostitute right, so now the problem is the man know already n keep thinking abt it right, then maybe just pretend the man dun noe can already lor, anyway a gd girl or a prostitute is very difficult to tell one mah unless the customer appear...:D

basic
05-03-2011, 09:12 PM
If ICA catch her on student pass, the school will kena anything? Will revoke?

Northern
05-03-2011, 11:23 PM
If wanna marry prostitute wad you tell your parents?

Mum, Dad, I like to drink milk so much that I decided to buy the whole cow ? :rolleyes::D:eek:

kick_ass
06-03-2011, 07:05 PM
aiyah jus tell ur parents u wants ur kids to be labeled son/daughter of a bit*h and u wont get angry abt it lor.
by marrying a whore u sure cant be angry right, as its a fact :rolleyes:

iphonex
08-03-2011, 11:05 AM
Mum, Dad, I like to drink milk so much that I decided to buy the whole cow ? :rolleyes::D:eek:

Bro very humorous :p