PDA

View Full Version : ZhangMuTou Hotels Info required

h030831
04-03-2011, 02:21 AM
Hi,
Any recommendations or info on hotels with website link in ZhangMuTou that is near the train center or town central?

Thanks in advance.
h030831

and_alloy
04-03-2011, 08:41 AM
Hi,
Any recommendations or info on hotels with website link in ZhangMuTou that is near the train center or town central?
right in front of thr train station and consider the best in town area www.dggardenhotel.com

ThaiHotels
04-03-2011, 09:11 AM
Hi,

Thanks in advance.
h030831

Bro,

What about my worldwide site www.otelrooms.com

Tim

adidas88
04-03-2011, 09:34 AM
right in front of thr train station and consider the best in town area www.dggardenhotel.com
bro .. why u neber replied to my emails ??? so sad ... :( :(

and_alloy
04-03-2011, 11:03 AM
bro .. why u neber replied to my emails ??? so sad ... :( :(me outstation la...monday will have it settle for u ok? :p

and_alloy
04-03-2011, 11:12 AM
=What about my worldwide site www.otelrooms.comwe are not stopping you from promoting ur services here BUT please get your facts right or upgrade your knowledge before you start wasting people's time here. you don't even represents any hotel in Zhangmutou...

adidas88
04-03-2011, 01:45 PM
me outstation la...monday will have it settle for u ok? :p
thank u beary much ...
u outstation ??? outstation with meimei izzit ?? :D :D

tiongkoklan
05-03-2011, 01:35 AM

Garden Hotel’s location is good, but my preference is still the Metropolitan Hotel (新都会 www.dghotel.com/b/ 樟木头镇维多利商业大道38号 +86-769-87713333). The new wing is better, but the old wing is cheaper. The hotel has better KTV and also SN. Some people prefer Hotel Goodview (三正半山) because of the once very popular KTV and also much quieter, but it is away from the town center. But avoid ZMT during the weekend when it is packed with Hongkees - there is a reason why it is called "Small HongKong小香港." ZMT feels more crowded because the town is actually very small and compact – it’s only 10mins walk from Metropolitan to Garden Hotel. But HongKees who used to frequent ZMT have also moved to CP in droves during the recent years.

h030831
05-03-2011, 05:56 AM
Thanks everyone for the info about ZMT hotels. Just required info about Metropolitan hotel room booking? Do you call the hotel direct to do the booking or go thru china hotel agency booking? Also which transport co have air limo MPV service from HKIA to ZMT Metropolitian Hotel?

Thanks in advance
H030831

Garden Hotel’s location is good, but my preference is still the Metropolitan Hotel (新都会 www.dghotel.com/b/ 樟木头镇维多利商业大道38号 +86-769-87713333). The new wing is better, but the old wing is cheaper. The hotel has better KTV and also SN. Some people prefer Hotel Goodview (三正半山) because of the once very popular KTV and also much quieter, but it is away from the town center. But avoid ZMT during the weekend when it is packed with Hongkees - there is a reason why it is called "Small HongKong小香港." ZMT feels more crowded because the town is actually very small and compact – it’s only 10mins walk from Metropolitan to Garden Hotel. But HongKees who used to frequent ZMT have also moved to CP in droves during the recent years.