PDA

View Full Version : I'm not going to take the advantage of the situation

torrokey
03-03-2011, 10:15 AM
I'm not sure if you have experienced this recently, but I have met at least 5 different massage girls who asked me to have fake marriages with them so that they can prolong their stay in Singapore. They told me that their 2 years of permit is coming to an end in April and till now, they cannot extend it.

They told me they could have approached any TN owners, especially their fellow countrymen who have become singaporeans and in this line of business. But guess what, these owners are asking for $24K, for them to apply work permit. In the past, the girls would only pay around $12K to buy that 2 years of work permit. These owners claimed that there are too many recent raids and now they need to increase the amount to "mitigate risk"

So they call me to have fake marriages and told me they can pay me $12K for that. To them, it's much cheaper than $24K and they can also be PR next time. On top of it, they promised free sex as and when I need.

I told them no way I would marry them. I did not tell them the real reason so I just told them how can I marry you when I do not know you well and we may not be compatible.

Guess what? They told me they can let me stay with them at their rented place or my place for a free 1-week trial. I guess the free 1-week trial must be unlimited sex.

If only 1 of them approaches me, I guess it's not uncommon. But to have 5 of them recently, I guess it's uncommon. I suppose the govt must be very tight on extending or giving the permit these days, possibly due to elections, so many cannot get their permits and have to retort to fake marriages.

I could have accepted the free offers and dumped them after 1 week, but my conscience prevent me from doing so. As a result, I ignored their subsequent calls.

Just wondering, have any bros here experience what I have experienced and seriously speaking, how many have taken advantage of the situation?

Personally, I know quite a few of my friends who are property agents, taken full advantage by bonking these massage girls for free regularly.

choppermind
03-03-2011, 10:21 AM
As far as I can tell, the acts u have described would amount to bribery. If found out, both the PRC lady and the man would be investigated by the CPIB and any conviction would result in significant fines and jails terms for both.

The increased sum, to $24k, would still pale in comparison cos that is something the court would take into account when imposing the fine.

Anyone who gets into such an arrangement should be mindful of the risks.

pdmmlvr
03-03-2011, 10:29 AM
wow! price increase from 6K to 12K! But ddon't take the risk, as it can be as high as 99%!:eek:

CockInPuss
03-03-2011, 10:56 AM
As far as I can tell, the acts u have described would amount to bribery. If found out, both the PRC lady and the man would be investigated by the CPIB and any conviction would result in significant fines and jails terms for both.

The increased sum, to $24k, would still pale in comparison cos that is something the court would take into account when imposing the fine.

Anyone who gets into such an arrangement should be mindful of the risks.

Not to forget that you could be in for a lob-sided bargain once the WL becomes aware of the Women's Charter. Bro, you will get into all sorts of trouble then and wish you never exist. Besides, now that this matter has been brought up in this forum, I believe the authorities will be paying a lot of attention to it. Think very very carefully. Its a black and never ending pit you would have fallen into.

VanGogh
03-03-2011, 12:11 PM
Bro, don't even think of it, it carries a mandatory jail sentence if I'm not wrong .... ...

titingalit
03-03-2011, 12:27 PM
free unlimited sex is good. but, too much of something is also bad.

it is risky, to top it all off. you're a guy. have you heard of a guy who filed rape charges against 5 women because he was used as a sex-slave? it might be the other way around.

davelws
03-03-2011, 12:42 PM
Bro, lets do a calculation.

Fake marriage , gives you 12k.( provided they honoured it )
If suay suay get caught, your whole life is gone. ( not worth it )
If divorced, you lose more than 12 k.
If they threaten to expose the marriage to the police...
so you tell me..

Whose taking the advantage and whose the real winner....
the most they will be sent back to china but what about you....

CrazyOldMan
03-03-2011, 12:51 PM
Bro, don't even think of it, it carries a mandatory jail sentence if I'm not wrong .... ...

I totally agreed with bro VanGogh. Think twice before u act bro. Gd luck

torrokey
03-03-2011, 02:43 PM
I agreed with all bros here. But I think some may have misread my postings.

No, I'm not saying I would go to fake marriages with these women. "Technically speaking", I cannot marry them now.

What I meant is ~~~~ I could bluff them that I "would consider" their proposal and take up their offer to have a "trial run". This means I could have either stay with them, or they stay with me for that week to "try out"

So legally speaking, I do not commit a crime as it just 2 adults f* the day in and out for 7 days.

After 7 days, I could have told them, sorry, we cannot match and so bye bye

Basically I could have taken full advantage of their desperate situation but no, no, I'm not going to do that.

In fact, just this afternoon, one of them sms me to my pre-paid card to ask me "Dear, please re-consider"

VanGogh
03-03-2011, 03:00 PM
I agreed with all bros here. But I think some may have misread my postings.

No, I'm not saying I would go to fake marriages with these women. "Technically speaking", I cannot marry them now.

What I meant is ~~~~ I could bluff them that I "would consider" their proposal and take up their offer to have a "trial run". This means I could have either stay with them, or they stay with me for that week to "try out"

So legally speaking, I do not commit a crime as it just 2 adults f* the day in and out for 7 days.

Basically I could have taken full advantage of their desperate situation but no, no, I'm not going to do that.

In fact, just this afternoon, one of them sms me to my pre-paid card to ask me "Dear, please re-consider"

Hahahaha , Bro, u Horny Cheekopek with Horny Idea... :D

torrokey
03-03-2011, 03:06 PM
我很风流:p,但一点也不下流 :D

sidetrack a bit, why all my threads on strong weather forecast would always be deleted immediately? Even this morning thread was removed. Is the sam boss here the biggest mole ? :D
Hahahaha , Bro, u Horny Cheekopek with Horny Idea... :D

luckystrike8888
03-03-2011, 03:22 PM
I agreed with all bros here. But I think some may have misread my postings........ "Technically speaking", I cannot marry them now.........Basically I could have taken full advantage of their desperate situation but no, no, I'm not going to do that......

Bro, I think "technically" maybe you are engaged or married.
And you already made up your mind not to take the advantage by saying "no, no, I'm not going to do that".
So, what you want us to advice you then???
I think you already know it is a serious offence for a fake married here.
So, just tell them "NO" and change your pre-paid card if you do not want them to contact you again!

It seems that you want to take the advantage (envy those agents having free sex? pls consider the risks too!) but just do not know maybe there are other risks involved!

Well, nothing is "free" in this universe!

luckystrike8888
03-03-2011, 03:33 PM
我很风流:p,但一点也不下流 :d

好,兄弟你很风流,也不下流,但千万别随"波"逐流! :d

jacky43
03-03-2011, 03:34 PM
Assume TS is single, he signed on the marriage certificate, he is legal married to the woman. In the eyes of law, after TS passed away his spouse can claim his $ and houses.

What makes anybody think he could win in the long run? Might not be, this people are learning from our mistakes, they are transformed just to pen it down.

I would like to advice homeboys here, never help or assist such people to whack our own kinds. It is wrong, almost same liked traitors, during NS time 27 yrs ago. A buddy joked, b4 war came he will run road. I also joked after war, he returns if i meet him. I will kill him.

Jokes aside, this few yrs there were less illegal F workers, many sub contractors are worried to engage them. The boss could get into serious shits, and MOE had step up enforcement at site offices etc.

All are true, our authority are not sleeping all the time.

For_fun
03-03-2011, 05:22 PM
bro,

I had a few of these TN girls making the same offer to me.

I turned them down. Simple reason - I have more to loose in the long run. After marriage, if they get PR/ Citizenship. Then they can claim 50% of everything I have.

I agree with you. Short run - free bonk for 1 week then bye.. It depends if you are that kind of man. There are plenty of b** out there who would do it.

regards

yangguo
03-03-2011, 05:30 PM

Bro TS, since you are not going to take up the "free trial", why don't u just pass their ctcs to us so we can have "free trial" as well? :D

jergan
03-03-2011, 05:31 PM
i personally think this is not worth it! think about jail and think about your reputation and your steady income from current job. 1 week free sex IS NOT WORTH THE DEAL! not even 24k.

think carefully my friend. all the best!

samsam33
03-03-2011, 05:36 PM
agreed .............................
Bro TS, since you are not going to take up the "free trial", why don't u just pass their ctcs to us so we can have "free trial" as well? :D

bgmale
03-03-2011, 05:38 PM
Hi bro TS,

Pls rmember FOC means Fuck On Credit. Is a matter of time when you have to pay. Don't ever try. Cheers.

wildbeast
03-03-2011, 05:39 PM
Bro torrokey, DO NOT take up the offer!!!! Never! You would be asking for serious trouble if you do.

torrokey
03-03-2011, 05:44 PM
If I pass the ctcs to you guys, if one silly man goes into fake marriage with them, I would be in deep shit right? Imagine when they are caught and asked how do they know each other, they would say "oh, torro is the middleman"

Do you think I'm so silly to give ctcs? Did not collect a single cent and yet has to be in constant fear that they could be caught

yangguo
03-03-2011, 05:48 PM
If I pass the ctcs to you guys, if one silly man goes into fake marriage with them, I would be in deep shit right? Imagine when they are caught and asked how do they know each other, they would say "oh, torro is the middleman"

Do you think I'm so silly to give ctcs? Did not collect a single cent and yet has to be in constant fear that they could be caught

Yes bro, you have the point. Anyway I am just kidding.. haha :p

mentholfresh
03-03-2011, 06:55 PM
TS, no need to even think, don't do such things.

Why would one want to put himself in such disadvantage situation?

u may pay or lose many more things than u can ever imagine later on.

goodpartner
03-03-2011, 07:03 PM
Bro, I think "technically" maybe you are engaged or married.
And you already made up your mind not to take the advantage by saying "no, no, I'm not going to do that".
So, what you want us to advice you then???

Bro TS, then I agree with bro luckyS on what's the point of this thread then? :rolleyes:

Not only are you alerting the authorities of such matters now, which are nothing new, but to say it's "active"; you're also tickling the balls of the hoards of sex-hungry bros here who may not be as "steady" as you, and will visit these outlets to seek the free-trial (and some will fall for the big trap).

So seriously, with due respect, dunno what good can cum out of this thread? :confused:

cup112fu
03-03-2011, 07:37 PM
Bro,
Dn ever think of it.U will lose more than wat u gain.
How many time u can Fxxk during the 1 wk trail.Dn u sick of it at the end of the day,cheer

torrokey
03-03-2011, 09:05 PM
My objective is to tell you guys, yes, there are many such temptations out there and my advice is not to take advantage of it as it would harm you in the long run.

If you see my other postings, you should also come across my weather forecast so that blur sotong would not get drenched

Those who observed me over the years here so know I'm basically a nice chap :D
Bro TS, then I agree with bro luckyS on what's the point of this thread then? :rolleyes:

Not only are you alerting the authorities of such matters now, which are nothing new, but to say it's "active"; you're also tickling the balls of the hoards of sex-hungry bros here who may not be as "steady" as you, and will visit these outlets to seek the free-trial (and some will fall for the big trap).

So seriously, with due respect, dunno what good can cum out of this thread? :confused:

HotSpot881
03-03-2011, 09:24 PM
TS, you may like to read some real case study here, before u make up your mind
http://app.cpib.gov.sg/cpib_new/user/default.aspx?pgID=228
http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/224435
http://lwb.lawnet.com.sg/legal/lgl/rss/subcourts/12196.html
..list go on

I too was approached by PDMM for similar request, REJECTED her right away. Why compromise yourself a chance to meet someone you really can marry ?
Now, dont even want to pick up her call.

goodpartner
03-03-2011, 11:06 PM
Those who observed me over the years here so know I'm basically a nice chap :D

Peace. Not say u not nice guy la. My points still true right? Honestly, I don't even know about such "lobang" until I read your thread about the free trial. And to say I'm not tempted is bull because I've some bas**** in me & will give excuses like taking revenge on the PRCs for cheating men in general. At the end, if not the guy suffer, it's the PRC suffer. This world is like dat, if got free lunch you don't eat, there'll be others will.

Your intention is good, just but....

HayHot
03-03-2011, 11:51 PM
$12K Only ? Once married whatever's yours is legally hers. She can take back the $12k easily. :) If you get divorce, you'll have to pay her maintenance, she can claim 50% of your house, etc. You got HDB 4 rooms ? Now also worth over $300k. Take $12k to get at least $150k returns, not a bad investment. That's before counting in other assets that you might own.....