PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

temptsg
03-03-2011, 09:57 AM
Guys, guys. Anyone know anywhere that provide home massage? As in go to their place for massage and special service. Preferably around pasir ris to hougang area. But if other places, also can tell me! :D

expire
03-03-2011, 12:09 PM
Guys, guys. Anyone know anywhere that provide home massage? As in go to their place for massage and special service. Preferably around pasir ris to hougang area. But if other places, also can tell me! :D

Got a few leh U got to read some thread lor:

YF from MP
A**** from AMK
J***** from HG

Massage sure have. S depend on individual.

Bro think u need to do some recce and research on the past threads.

Asianguy
03-03-2011, 03:49 PM
:DI been to a couple of such places but a bit far, they are in Austin, Texas, USA. :p

awabikoo
03-03-2011, 03:55 PM
Ya..ya..! You can go to guangzhou, or Shenzhen..! Many home massage. You are a real joker. Start a tread like this and registered in march 2011. Either you a nut or someone trying to waste bandwidth for your entertainment. Very soon more bros will give you much more options。

lauchiolover
03-03-2011, 04:12 PM
Haha.... Sometimes we wonder why such bros ask for such help! There are so many threads talking about such places but he doesn't want to waste time.

I really wonder if this is a call for help from the police because they are probably done with HCs and TNs so now sniffing for info on these places!!!! If this is real, here is my message to them- work hard and don't leech on us bros to give you info. Either we are at the losing end! Go score your own points somewhere else!

Automatic
03-03-2011, 07:04 PM
Have you tried looking in the same forum you post this in ? :confused:

rafa_benitez
03-03-2011, 07:17 PM
Maybe he's just a lazy AV. They tend to be dumb.

hotfoot
03-03-2011, 09:25 PM
Maybe he's just a lazy AV. They tend to be dumb.

Or an undercover newspaper reporter ? :rolleyes:

thomasdelaruue
03-03-2011, 11:55 PM
Got a few leh U got to read some thread lor:

YF from MP
A**** from AMK
J***** from HG

Massage sure have. S depend on individual.

Bro think u need to do some recce and research on the past threads.

east side home massage, ?
Cant think of any,
unless u want ......... The one at ulu s***p

temptsg
04-03-2011, 01:02 AM
HAHA dudes.. I have done research. but can't seem to really find many.
So i was hoping that i could get help from the community. Plus i'm new.
why say that im a reporter or whatever? if you dont want to help, im fine with it. just need someone who really hope to help a newbie out. cut your sarcastic comments.

Steadyman1
04-03-2011, 10:41 AM
Go all the sections to find and sure you will find. If you can't find, there must be something wrong with your matter of finding.

Worst come to worst there is a free service that sure have have the contact. They normally collect plenty of inform and recee places. Something they will collaborate with another party. And sometime they publish in the papers and all the samsters will be start to discuss. Very Powderful.. one. :cool: Contact should be available somewhere but not in this forum.....:rolleyes:

Ichigo_Kurosaki
04-03-2011, 10:54 AM
HAHA dudes.. I have done research. but can't seem to really find many.
So i was hoping that i could get help from the community. Plus i'm new.
why say that im a reporter or whatever? if you dont want to help, im fine with it. just need someone who really hope to help a newbie out. cut your sarcastic comments.

Can't seem to really find many, meaning, still have some, correct?
How many you need actually for your research?
Btw do you know any good beef noodle stalls around east area? cos after a good massage, a solid bowl of beef noodle is shiok!!! ;)

temptsg
04-03-2011, 11:04 AM
Can't seem to really find many, meaning, still have some, correct?
How many you need actually for your research?
Btw do you know any good beef noodle stalls around east area? cos after a good massage, a solid bowl of beef noodle is shiok!!! ;)

Get off my thread. Hate all those ppl who think that im a reporter or whatever.. arent you a newbie once before?

massagecrazy
04-03-2011, 05:02 PM
Dude, the issue isn't with newbies. i'm still a newbie too. the issue that ppl are bringing up is the fact that ur trying to 'play cheat' and take the easy way out by asking to be spoon fed. plenty of these ppl around...eg, those asking for contact and add when the name of the place is already on the thread, hence making it easy to do one's own research online.

what i suggest is scroll through all 14 pages of threads to see if have what u want. don't have, check FL zone. i've seen several there.

the bottom line is if want to find, cannot be cannot find one.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
04-03-2011, 05:05 PM
Get off my thread. Hate all those ppl who think that im a reporter or whatever.. arent you a newbie once before?

Chill la.
I no hate you la
I also no say you reporter.
From 1 meat eater to another meat eater, I ask you where got beef noodle only leh...;) Thank you 1st :D

temptsg
05-03-2011, 01:56 AM
Chill la.
I no hate you la
I also no say you reporter.
From 1 meat eater to another meat eater, I ask you where got beef noodle only leh...;) Thank you 1st :D

dont have beef noodle in my knwledge. but hougang ave 8 bbq stall sells good food at cheap prices. etc stingray gongong~
BTW im asking cause I HAVE searched the threads but can't find so requesting help from bros. found a hougang and punggol but they didnt pm me due to my rep and power. so was thinking if any good soul out there can pm me their contact.

jaikun1990
05-03-2011, 09:56 PM
Don't have then don't have loh, just live with it.. save money mah:D