PDA

View Full Version : genting them park exploration

calex
02-03-2011, 10:57 PM
well, went to genting together with my uncle just recently on 28 feb.. and went alone to oudoor theme park as my uncle do not like the theme park.. so take his world card to buy the tickets.. as there is rm 12 discount.. so after buying my tickets.. there is some one who tap my shoulder..then i turn around and saw 2 ladies..

then i saw one quite pretty looking lady and one plain jane lady and after they speak i know they are from china...so they have actually request me to buy tickets for them as i have the world card... to give them discount.. being a helpful person.. so i take their money and bought them the all park tickets for them..

so i pass them the tickets and ask them could i join both of them for a day of fun at theme park together.. well.. they say ok..

to be continue....

owl888
02-03-2011, 11:12 PM
good potential catch....TS pls continue......

calex
03-03-2011, 11:05 AM
2nd part of the story...

after going back to room to change and return the world card to my uncle, i proceed on my way to the outdoor theme park... once at entrance we exchange names and contact and slowly break the ice... so they are from shang xi and shan xi... they are sales personnel in singapore.. selling sports apparell in shopping centre..

so let me call the pretty looking girl as jasmine and plain looking as jane ... so double J ... ok...

i was more attracted to jasmine as she have colour contact lens and nice clubbing make up on as jane have a few pimple spot on her face.. hmm but never mind so play a lot of tonnes of rides and while waiting for the go kart... then to talk to them more as the waiting time for the go kart is long .. roughly around 20 minutes...so after all the rides..going to end... i ask them whether they want to visit my hotel room at hotel highland.. well for those who are unsure... this hotel only allow members to have silver and above to book the room... jasmin and jane have booked the room at first world ..so they are a bit curious.. so bring them back there and take a look...

so after a sumptous dinner at one of the buffet restaurant.. i send them up and take a look... and they will amuse by the large room and the set up of the room compared to the room at first world... well, they are said to be tired...so i ask whether they are interesd to go to the pub later... they agreed and ....

to be continued for the more juicy part of the story...

DIDI
03-03-2011, 11:23 AM
waiting parts 3..............

alan0338
03-03-2011, 01:19 PM
hehe, me also must go to genting see got happening or not liao :D

teebs_darklord
03-03-2011, 01:46 PM
hehe, me also must go to genting see got happening or not liao :D

Go Go Go...Mai Tu Liao...:D

calex
04-03-2011, 11:45 PM
time to continue part 3 of the story..

jasmine have change to her clubbing attire which is a tube top and skirt while jane wear her t-shirt and jeans.. went to safari disco and that night was canto pop...so purchase 1 beer tower and place it on the table and enjoy the music and company of 2 ladies by my side. so there are some small talk with me and jasmine ..

jane could not drink much as she seldom go to night spot so after a few cups. she was totally drunk ... and jasmine and i was touchy and she do not resist my hand on her waist and was breathing her nice smell on her hairs.. and i slowly kiss her on ear lobe... and whisper into her ears that she is beautiful tonight and after that i start to kiss her on the lips without any resistance.. but i know that i need to send jane home as she totally cannot make it. before return to the room, pop by the convenience shop and buy a packet of condom ... hmmm so protected sex is still very important...

i told jasmine that we need to send jane back to the room and with the support of jasmine.. i send them back to my room as highland hotel is nearer to the disco then first world hotel.. i knew my uncle will not be back as soon as he is a hardcore gambler.. and i ask jasmine to be wait for a while i send jane up as the security is tight at my hotel lobby..so after putting jane on the bed..

i went down to fetch jasmine up my room and we passionately kiss each other in the lift as there is nobody there. one special thing about hotel highland is that you need to have the room key to insert the lift before you can press the button to reach the level where your room is..

after reaching the level, i manage to open the door with jasmine in my hands.. all my hands are roaming around jasmine body and after jane was just next to us on the another bed..

i slowly take off jasmine clothes and my own clothes and comment and praise that she have a very nice b cup boobs and nice hour glass figure.. so there are the foreplay of nibbing her nipples and french kissing on her tender lips...

so jane was not aware about what is happening ..so tense between me and jasmine.. so i told jasmine it is my first time to make love in front of another girl as audience ..so

the blowjob from jasmine is a tender and warm from her mouth and slurpy sound are made from her by now my rod is harden and it is my turn to make her wet.. so i approach south and find a nice trimmed bushes between her love hole and lick her and soft moan can heard from her.. i told her to be soft as not to disturb jane from waking up...

hmm... well jane are sleeping like dead log now... so i am sure that jasmine pussy is wet enough for piaking now.and open up the packet of condom and jasmine have help me to put on the condom. so we start off in a doggie position near to jane's bed.. so i insert my dick in jasmine pussy.. so damn tight... so start off with long and deep strokes.. then make her moan like there is no tomorrow.. so

change to missionary and finish off her on top.. by now was damn shiok and shag....well jasmine was quite red from all the sexcercise.... so i told her after when she return to singapore .. dun forget me and meet up for a coffee...after that see how..

then after that we wash up and rest on the bed in each other arms and sun light came out. jane and jasmine wake up and jane ask me why is she in my room and jasmine sleeping with me.. i cheeky told her that we just drunk and nothing came out which i lied... and i send them back to their first world hotel..

i was lucky that my uncle have not return to the room if not will become 3some... hahaha..joking.....

so end of story.. hope you all like the story...

kikkiboy76
05-03-2011, 12:01 AM
So can i make friend with Jane? :P

calex
05-03-2011, 12:05 AM
So can i make friend with Jane? :P

well, jane is a good girl lah... so think chance of her having one night stand is low...

|GD_GeR|
05-03-2011, 06:11 PM
wah calex..!! u come back from genting so happening on sia.. lolz.. never tell me earlier..

calex
05-03-2011, 10:41 PM
wah calex..!! u come back from genting so happening on sia.. lolz.. never tell me earlier..
that why ask you to read .... hehe...i am just beginner fr writer...here got more senior bro to learn from.

jack_daniels
05-03-2011, 11:36 PM
Please tell me your uncle went back room early and saw Jane lying there naked and decided to bonk the god sent freebie to him :D

Nickochee
06-03-2011, 12:24 AM
How come i never experience this type of situaton before? TS lucky man!!!

calex
06-03-2011, 02:34 AM
thanks.. well.. may be just pure lady luck... hmm my uncle never cambe back cos next day is the last day.. so he hoot till very late then came back..okie.. thanks for the comments..appreciate it

block11
06-03-2011, 03:26 AM
thanks.. well.. may be just pure lady luck... hmm my uncle never cambe back cos next day is the last day.. so he hoot till very late then came back..okie.. thanks for the comments..appreciate it

nice story bro... so when meeting them again? :D

BT8888
06-03-2011, 02:26 PM
Great! Any more?

|GD_GeR|
06-03-2011, 04:03 PM
that why ask you to read .... hehe...i am just beginner fr writer...here got more senior bro to learn from.

hahaz.. icic.. not bad lahz.. write more will get better.. lolz.. practice makes perfect mahz.. right??

calex
07-03-2011, 01:01 AM
hahaz.. icic.. not bad lahz.. write more will get better.. lolz.. practice makes perfect mahz.. right??

thank you... gd ger... block11 ..thanks .. think will wait for jasmine to be free first lah..think this is may be a one - off thing lah...

calex
08-03-2011, 09:34 AM
i have upload the photo taken at the theme park ..so guess who is jane and jasmine... ??

http://i56.tinypic.com/2822asi.jpg

Eric22
08-03-2011, 02:36 PM
i have upload the photo taken at the theme park ..so guess who is jane and jasmine... ??

http://i56.tinypic.com/2822asi.jpg

left - jasmine and right - jane?

If guess correct, got prize bo? :p

calex
08-03-2011, 05:08 PM
left - jasmine and right - jane?

If guess correct, got prize bo? :p

wrong.. no prize ... jasmine is on the right and jane on the left...

gentingfw
24-03-2011, 05:53 PM
going genting this sunday...
if got catch then can post part 4 :p