PDA

View Full Version : My personal opinion

redliquid
02-03-2011, 06:11 PM
First of all, I'm new to this forum...

Decided to share with the bros here some of my honest opinions.

I have searched for all the massage palours in Singapore and went to some of them, of cos by recommendations from here.

My final conclusion, not worth it in Singapore.. Now I go to grand paragon for better facilities and better looking girls. $100 sing for spa facilities plus FJ while I pay $100 in Singapore for massage plus hj..

What are you views???

dkboy23
02-03-2011, 06:14 PM
Finally I called it a day & retired from going to massage parlour since the first time I visited in July 1991. :)

swallowmycum
02-03-2011, 06:16 PM
grand paragon in jb? :confused:

Robson
02-03-2011, 06:25 PM
First of all, I'm new to this forum...

Decided to share with the bros here some of my honest opinions.

I have searched for all the massage palours in Singapore and went to some of them, of cos by recommendations from here.

My final conclusion, not worth it in Singapore.. Now I go to grand paragon for better facilities and better looking girls. $100 sing for spa facilities plus FJ while I pay $100 in Singapore for massage plus hj..

What are you views???

Bro, u must factor in petrol, toll, risk of being caught by their Mata, time to clear custom, etc. if you want an apple to apple comparison.

Maybe you can help to create an Excel spreadsheet.

krackers
02-03-2011, 07:05 PM
Bro, u must factor in petrol, toll, risk of being caught by their Mata, time to clear custom, etc. if you want an apple to apple comparison.

Maybe you can help to create an Excel spreadsheet.

agree with bro robson. not just hc/mp services, even groceries and petrol are more expensive in sg. because of xchange rate etc.

not all of us can afford the transportation time and $ it cost to go over.

I go over occasionally but decided that the hassle is too much.

ShittyAss
02-03-2011, 07:49 PM
Well TS, if u wana compare it that way, u fly to China DG or other parts of China, per session is SO much cheaper.

But u gota remember u pay for an air tix to fly over.

Anyway, i have to admit that SG massage scene has changed from poor to bad and to worst now.

But for TN their massage skills have improved quite abit. Those half past six massage and always aim for FJ after 5min of touching is long gone which is good for customers.

HC will be history in SG soon. Hence, JB's HC and spa businesses will be booming! they must thank SG's AV for boosting their businesses.

walle
02-03-2011, 09:24 PM
Sg sex line is going to be history.....next thing u find booms in sg is the increase sales of sotong in sheng siong or wet market.....:D

krackers
02-03-2011, 10:00 PM
Sg sex line is going to be history.....next thing u find booms in sg is the increase sales of sotong in sheng siong or wet market.....:D

haha either you are bitter with sg regulations on this industry or u are a sotong businessman tied with sheng shiong.

the world oldest industry will nvr be "history". especially in sg where tourism is huge money.

the sex scene will just keep evolving. maybe one day supermarkets will offer "specials". lol

Immodium
02-03-2011, 10:05 PM
Sex industry will always be around, only most mp now cannot make it, still have many other areas.
But my friends who has gone over china say there really good and cheap compared to sg. I should really go over and open my eyes also.

samsam33
02-03-2011, 10:47 PM
supermarkets everyday got specials. Sometimes, it's buy 4 apples and get 1 free. Sometimes it's drinks or some other promotion

haha either you are bitter with sg regulations on this industry or u are a sotong businessman tied with sheng shiong.

the world oldest industry will nvr be "history". especially in sg where tourism is huge money.

the sex scene will just keep evolving. maybe one day supermarkets will offer "specials". lol

5ilver
02-03-2011, 10:55 PM
agreed with bro redliquid, the days of the HC are gone in SG. the closest we can get to the same experience (sauna, massage ++) is across the causeway. those TN/MPs that's left from the storm, can't even compare, it's apples and oranges. i remember people used to complain about BHC's facilities (or lack thereof), but looking back at least they had a hot working steam room. that's good enough for me (in addition to good quality masseuses). if you pick up a copy of TNP lately, you'll realize that most of the big HC ads are now put up by those from JB. too bad. it's history. nothing we can do about it now.

lesthx
14-03-2011, 10:15 AM
i ca echo with most sentiments. Personally, i have been making more frequent weekend trips over the causeway like movies, makan, some shopping and of course patronising the HCs (when oc is not tagging along). I love to stretch my dollar where possible when its a scheduled trip. believe spore's loss is msia's gain. Like ikea's slogan, you dont need to be rich to be happy.