PDA

View Full Version : How long did you guys take to break the hymen?

xtremerz
28-02-2011, 06:55 PM
It seems awfully long for me to try to break my wife's hymen.
its still intact and I can't penetrate her after trying for a few days.

Would really appreciate if you guys could share tips with me.

makemecum
28-02-2011, 08:12 PM
u mean yo wife a v...lucky u
in dis age and era n young kids doing the birds and bees...:D

newyorker88
28-02-2011, 08:51 PM
It seems awfully long for me to try to break my wife's hymen.
its still intact and I can't penetrate her after trying for a few days.

Would really appreciate if you guys could share tips with me.

make her comfortable, go slow, you can make it bit by bit.... It takes awhile. be patient.

xtremerz
28-02-2011, 09:10 PM
she feels painful when every i put my dick there.

tried spreading the labia, but the whole thing seems covered.

deadfish
28-02-2011, 09:28 PM
she feels painful when every i put my dick there.

tried spreading the labia, but the whole thing seems covered.

Maybe your dick too big for her pussy ? That is why she feel pain.

naturegreen
28-02-2011, 09:32 PM
I had a female friend who is having this problem too...... I think got to consult a doctor. There's a name for this difficulty for penetration.

jimHSD
28-02-2011, 09:37 PM
hey bro, jus a suggestion.. u shld try to finger her 1st.. get her used to having an insertion into her vagina.. but u must get her wet, naturally or artificially.. else it wuld hurt as hell for her.. when she's used to one finger, then go on to two.. by which i presumed her hymen has alrdi been broken.. then try to gradually replace it with ur dick.. takes WAY more than a FEW sessions to get her used to intercourse..

aside from ur fingers, maybe u can try investing in a vibrator/dildo which u can use it later for more fun!

hope this humble piece of info helps as i been through it b4! :)

markck
28-02-2011, 09:40 PM
Bro,

u ask your wife to ride on you sure break!

28-02-2011, 09:42 PM
Vaginismus Symptoms :)

I had a female friend who is having this problem too...... I think got to consult a doctor. There's a name for this difficulty for penetration.

jimHSD
28-02-2011, 09:43 PM

The condition is known as vaginismus. There hasnt been any medical treatment for it till date except for psychological or physiological treatments.

Wikipedia

Vaginismus, sometimes anglicized vaginism is the German name for a condition which affects a woman's ability to engage in any form of vaginal penetration, including sexual intercourse, insertion of tampons, and the penetration involved in gynecological examinations. This is the result of a reflex of the pubococcygeus muscle, which is sometimes referred to as the "PC muscle". The reflex causes the muscles in the vagina to tense suddenly, which makes any kind of vaginal penetration—including sexual intercourse—painful or impossible.

Go read up more! U just have to be patient with your partner and make her feel relax!

chowchowkeith
28-02-2011, 09:47 PM
Need my help??

suhaimi6996
28-02-2011, 09:49 PM
Bro xtremerz,

maybe you like to consult a sexologist together with your wife.

If u need referral u can pm me ;)

Condrak
28-02-2011, 11:29 PM
bro xtremerz. i have the same problem before. but it should not be the that closed vagina disease altho 1 out of 10 gers suffer frm dis disease during childhood but from physical activities it will be opened. women suffering from such disease can only be cured by a kind of lotion under doctors prescription n in the first place u wun even c a hole there so moz prob it isnt that disease.

breaking the hymen just nid more frequent fingering n i wud suggest using lubricant if it stil dosent work. i suceeded upon the 2nd day wo lubricant thou. get into mood first. she nids to be wet moz imptly.

Beal
28-02-2011, 11:32 PM
The tension and fear is causing her to involuntarily contract her muscles there to further tighten it. Each time you try and fail builds more fear in her from the pain, and increases her anxiety and tightening further, becoming a self fulfilling cycle when the next time you try again.

So if this is the cause, then you will have to make sure she is completely relaxed and thoroughly un-inhibited the next time you try.

One way to achieve this will be to get her drunk. You will have to get her half to 3/4 drunk, not dead drunk or she will have no reactions at all. Just drunk enough for you to notice there is a difference in her behaviour and speech. Do it slow, don't make her gulp down 2 -3 cans of beer or wine within 10 mins. Spend 1 to 2 hours drinking at a steady pace that she can handle.

When you think she is ready, no harm going for half can more or a glass more of wine ( may not be successful the first time you try and she gets totally drunk and passes out, you will have to gauge yourself ). Slowly caress and fondle her, will need to spend some time into it to get her thoroughly in the mood. You will be threading a fine line between getting and maintaining her arousal and preventing her from falling asleep, again, you will have to gauge yourself.

Slowly move into position and use your penis to fondle her vagina area, do not attempt to enter, just rubbing on the outside, up down her vagina exterior. Get her used to the prescence of a penis there and make sure she is still un-inhibited and relaxed. Do this for at least 5 minutes. Maximize all able avenues you can to continue to arouse her, mouth and hands overtime ;)

It's time.

Up to you to decide if you are going straight in hard and fast or slow and easy. I went the way of slow and easy and managed to succeed on first attempt of using this method when 2 previous normal attempts failed. Advise against hard and fast, could seriously wake her up and cause her to develop phobia of intercourse which is going to be an even bigger problem. It helped that my ex was a non drinker and got drunk easily. I slowly gauged over 2 weeks and 3 mini drink sessions how much she can handle and selecting a wine that she liked before making my move. Don't get yourself drunk or drink too much yourself or you will have a hard time maintaining an erection while arousing her.

View this as an experience and suggestion, not professional opinion nor medical advise. If you tried this method and still can't work, may need to seek professional help. And don't let her know what you intend to do beforehand, or her subconscious may react for her even if she is drunk.

markck
28-02-2011, 11:40 PM
Bro,

break hymen sure got pain. I know you love you wife but you just need to be a man and just push it in even if she complain pain cos once its broken if you are good you can make all the pain worth it with all the Os she is experiencing. Go for it bro!!!

Cherry Lady
01-03-2011, 12:02 AM
it's not so much the hymen that makes first-time sex painful. is that that muscles around your vaginal opening are being stretched more than they ever had been before. most girls who do anything active in their life break their hymen accidentally long before having sex and some just don't have hymens to begin with; it's still painful for those girls the first time they have sex because the vagina is being stretched.

saintdevil
01-03-2011, 12:19 AM
bro,

your post sound to me like

hymen can break by installment like that. lol

just ruba ruba and stick in when she feeling high..

owl888
01-03-2011, 12:21 AM
TS, urs must b BIG :eek: :D

I no expert but bros here are always generous with their experience sharing. But sure if u break it, the experience will b very memorable :)

yunshangfeiyang
01-03-2011, 12:30 AM
i knew 2 guys took it few weeks to a month to "break" their wives' hymen... four of them were virgins when they got married.

i kind of xian mu them for keeping their virginity for their spouses

dirtyhairy
01-03-2011, 01:40 AM
It seems awfully long for me to try to break my wife's hymen...its still intact and I can't penetrate her after trying for a few days.
'''Would really appreciate if you guys could share tips with me.

Yo TS Xtremerz...you come here to ask
for bros' advice because no matter how hard you thrust
your missus' hymen still intact and wont bust
First let Uncle DirtyHairy congratulate thee
because you are certainly among the few who are very lucky
to enjoy a virgin bride in today's era of the free and easy
And despite bonking her for several days
she remains virgo intacto you say
perhaps let Laobaby hazard a guess
on why after all your poking and drilling, your wife's still a virgin no less
for starters go make yourself to look cool
becos if you look like yr avatar, her pussy's in fright mode, so it wont drool
instead it's the reason for her virginal muscles to tense up
making a successful penetration all fucked up
but you should not be complaining
because you focking a virgin, morning and evening
seriously bro X, even if she should have a pussy disorder
your sex with your wife should not suffer
just be patient, have longer foreplays to prepare her
use both your bodies to explore, titillate, dun be a fucker but a lover
that way, my dear young friend
you finally her man...you'll break her hymen:D

xtremerz
01-03-2011, 07:58 AM
thanks guys for your advices. appreciate it!

I'll try to go slow again tonight with lots of lubricant.

ive been trying to get her to finger herself and try to stretch the exteria of the labia - she does not masturbate at all. shes also not a very active person.

i tried rubbing around her vagina, but she ask me not to as its very sensitive.

maybe i shud just get her to be a little tipsy before getting into the deed?

xtremerz
01-03-2011, 08:00 AM

ive been trying to get her to finger herself and try to stretch the exteria of the labia - she does not masturbate at all. shes also not a very active person.

otamay
01-03-2011, 11:13 AM

Yes go very slow and do not rush her and more important make it romantic to be memorable :) Good Luck to you!:D

hope_less
01-03-2011, 11:14 AM
My suggestion...things u need
1.Vibrator
2.Lubricant (KY/Durex Play)

Steps.
1. Do some foreplay with her especially the clitoris. Use the vibrator to vibrate the clitoris until her pussy is getting wet.
2. Then apply some lubricant on your small head and some on her pussy.
3. Third and the most important things.....Do the cow girl...Why...because at cowgirl position, she can spread her leg wide and u can see where u are poking..plus it is easier to her to guide your dick into the hole.
4. Ask her to squat down slowly while u continue to vibrate her clitoris. her body weight will do the magic for you.
5. Remember....Don't rush into it and don't get frustrated....PRACTICE MAKES PREFECT.

GOOD LUCK:D

Xgenre
01-03-2011, 12:48 PM

Pussy licking helps build the mood. It doesn't stretch the vagina yet it's very arousing for both parties. Also, just because there is a condition like vaginimus doesn't mean your wife has it. I think your failure to penetrate her also shows you are sexually inexperienced. If you have had sex before, you should know how to poke her, even if she's a virgin.

I think it's asking for a bit too much if you expect a virgin to enjoy sex. The first time is always about breaking the hymen and removing that fear of pain forever. Once she's no longer a virgin, there's 1 issue(hymen) less on her mind and she will begin to relax and enjoy more. So first time, just poke. Pain nevermind. Cos I think it's very difficult to relax her so much until she feels no pain. The more you do to create the mood to relax her, the more she might feel stressed. That's because you took so much time to try to relax her, the same amount of time actually can build up even more fear in her. Just poke, say I love you, sorry it hurts for you and continue poking poking poking...

dirtyhairy
01-03-2011, 02:00 PM
Yo TS Xtremerz...you come here to ask
for bros' advice because no matter how hard you thrust
your missus' hymen still intact and wont bust
First let Uncle DirtyHairy congratulate thee
because you are certainly among the few who are very lucky
to enjoy a virgin bride in today's era of the free and easy
And despite bonking her for several days
she remains virgo intacto you say
perhaps let Laobaby hazard a guess
on why after all your poking and drilling, your wife's still a virgin no less
for starters go make yourself to look cool
becos if you look like yr avatar, her pussy's in fright mode, so it wont drool
instead it's the reason for her virginal muscles to tense up
making a successful penetration all fucked up
but you should not be complaining
because you focking a virgin, morning and evening
seriously bro X, even if she should have a pussy disorder
your sex with your wife should not suffer
just be patient, have longer foreplays to prepare her
use both your bodies to explore, titillate, dun be a fucker but a lover
that way, my dear young friend
you finally her man...you'll break her hymen:D

Yo Bro X, sorry Uncle DirtyHairy has to repeat above my earlier prose
This is after reading what had been posted by several others
contrary to what some may say about virgin poking and the pain
Laobaby suggests love-making you must do, but screwing you should refrain
this is so that your virgin bride will find that sex is so good and enjoyable
so do not hurry to break her hymen just because you think it's fashionable
take your time, enjoy each other's body, caress, kiss, even tease as you lick
only when your wife's fully aroused and wet, do you then isert your dick
this way there will be no pain, just a nip and tuck of the precious virginal skin
if she's not hurting, she'll find immense pleasure in your prick's in-out sawing
Also, your wife's virginity is to be coveted and should be properly appreciated
because once taken, it is gone forever, and thus should not be wasted
Trust DirtyHairy, who's sharing this based on the virgins he had bedded
So be considerate to your bride, and she'll find sex great and not degraded:D

ss2880
01-03-2011, 03:02 PM
Vaginsimus

Got this issue with my ex..... she can have clitoral orgasms through pussy licking, but just don't like penetration, vagina muscles will clamp up.

It's a sticky situation, you will get frustrated and you will get turn off.

The rest of the forummers who think its easy to fix just like virgins have not encountered this before.

Go see a doctor and get the cream or injection before she gives up and gets turn off because every night you will want to try to make it work but she just doesn't like sex due to the pain.

My ex was my first gf and I wondered why is it so difficult to have sex, it was only after this r/s, that i realise there are many many girls out there who love sex and are more eager to mount their guys.

Trust me, go see a doctor to get this fixed before she gets absoultely turned off by your attempts to try every night. It's not normal.

dirtyhairy
01-03-2011, 03:53 PM
While indeed there's a rare disorder known as vaginsimus
which can lead to a guy's coitus with a virgin interruptus
it's still worthwhile for newly weds
to make as much love as they can get
just like one does not call in the Fire Department over a match fire
it may still be best to make out, and to get to know each other's body better
imagine married only for a week, hubby wants bride to be medically examined
not only unsure & scared, she'll refuse sex the next time she sees his gerkin
especially when she's so new to sex because she's a virgin
If the Lunar New year can have 15 days of celebrating