PDA

View Full Version : Bad Experience in Xinjiang

DC0203
27-02-2011, 12:52 PM
Was at BJ on thursday enjoyed session with Ying Zhi from Maria's stable tremendously, fly off to Xinjiang the next day and feeling was like from heaven dropped to hell.. Hotel room rang at 10.30pm on Fri night asking whether need massage or special service. Said ok arranged for gal to come up at 11.15pm. 1130pm still no sight of gal.suddenly phone rang again and the same person called asking the same thing. Told her i thought i wanted one at 11.15pm. She say i never specify..Ok forget it, still thinking of the previous night romp with Ying Zhi hopping to get something the same..
Knocked on the door at 11.45pm..skinny gal with long hair who looks lke the ICE Queen from Chronicles of Narnia arrived..Not a smile on her face. Slim and tall.. Straight away stripped naked and lie on bed asking why i have yet to take off clothes.. no simulation nothing at all... sianz liao..pump her for a while then suddenly si bei no mood.withdraw 2IC and told her that i too tired.. Charged me for 200RMB and asked for 10RMB taxi fare.. Dun want to argue with her so lan lan paid her. Wanted to have good time end up having bad time.. Last night another sweet voice gal called but was still disappointed with the previous night experience.. decided to give it a miss...

dus2
04-03-2011, 02:05 PM
Bro,
I plan to go there on August for good weather.
Still in Xinjian ? maybe this info is usefull :

Kerle di Xinjiang : BBS
besides 新疆, 湖北 has the 2nd largest community in China of the 维吾尔族 minority group living in 湖北 province.

large community of Uzbecks and Turkmen in there. exotic uighur looking female : go to the countryside.
large community of Russians in the south side of town (not in the same direction of the Train Station)
If you speaking differen of their language : become a center of attention !!
There is a newer bookstore in two or three stories at the corner of the central area (not the financial district!). A lot of local professional Ugur women there, there is also a good selection of books in English on the top floor but wouldn’t you know! Go to suburbs : take the main road in the city and keep driving north (and east) to leave the town behind : a lot of students need to practice their English.

Hoi Tak Hotel in Urumqi
I stayed at Sheng He Hotel, as the landmark ( BBS around ). walking south on the west side of the street and after half a block, you’ll start seeing the shops : they were interested in an overnight GFE.

MeiLiHua (mirage) hotel : has the best looking locals. Large room for rmb500 from my SH travel agent. 4th floor ktv at 10:30 (start to work at 10). Absolutely straight forward transaction with the papa-san. Sat in a small room, stated what I needed, and he brought 4 of them within a minute. Looks range from 7-9. She makes her living from ethinic dances in the KTV. 300yuan per hr (100 to the house). Great GFE. Y600 .
Found out the City Hotel has Russian chicks. Same prices.

Sheng He Hotel (160 Yuan) : A lots of BBS’s Anmo 30-50 Yuan : 150 ?

I found the location of J.J. Hotel Y200 downtown

Local, non-pro girls are also fun, meet them during evening hours, which is actually the suppertime for the entire city. a much better hotel, in the ‘financial’ district for 120Y/ night.
The BBS’s I took girls from were all within 50 to 100 meters from my hotel, on the other side of the road. As soon as you get off the pedestrian bridge, there are two shops. If you found the hotel, you are there. …. Don’t miss out on the city sightseeing.

Royal International Hotel, a local 5 star. (run by Uygurs). on the southeast corner of the intersection of two main streets. The whole block is a mall and the hotel is on the south edge of the mall. They had a huge model boat in the right side of the lobby when you walk in, and elevators on the left side. The hotel only had legit massage with local Uygur girls. Unimaginable for a Chinese hotel of this size. But I got a massage anyway and got her to agree to FS, with 200 as a tip on top of the regular massage fee which goes to the hotel.

I'd say to be sure to stay at Han chinese run hotels. FS was 200 to 400 without much discussion.

manilaboy2007
05-03-2011, 02:22 AM
For Hotel in Xin Jiang, Best I stayed is HONG FU Hotel, IMHO best hotel I ever stayed in China. The room is freaking neat and value for money!!

DC0203
05-03-2011, 01:08 PM
For Hotel in Xin Jiang, Best I stayed is HONG FU Hotel, IMHO best hotel I ever stayed in China. The room is freaking neat and value for money!!

Bro which part is Hong Fu in..im in Du shan Zi now.. and there is a Hong Fu hotel.. but im staying in MAITARK a 5 star hotel...

DC0203
05-03-2011, 01:16 PM
Bro,

besides 新疆, 湖北 has the 2nd largest community in China of the 维吾尔族 minority group living in 湖北 province.

large community of Uzbecks and Turkmen in there. exotic uighur looking female : go to the countryside.
large community of Russians in the south side of town (not in the same direction of the Train Station)
There is a newer bookstore in two or three stories at the corner of the central area (not the financial district!). A lot of local professional Ugur women there, there is also a good selection of books in English on the top floor but wouldn’t you know! Go to suburbs : take the main road in the city and keep driving north (and east) to leave the town behind : a lot of students need to practice their English.

Hoi Tak Hotel in Urumqi
I stayed at Sheng He Hotel, as the landmark ( BBS around ). walking south on the west side of the street and after half a block, you’ll start seeing the shops : they were interested in an overnight GFE.

MeiLiHua (mirage) hotel : has the best looking locals. Large room for rmb500 from my SH travel agent. 4th floor ktv at 10:30 (start to work at 10). Absolutely straight forward transaction with the papa-san. Sat in a small room, stated what I needed, and he brought 4 of them within a minute. Looks range from 7-9. She makes her living from ethinic dances in the KTV. 300yuan per hr (100 to the house). Great GFE. Y600 .

Local, non-pro girls are also fun, meet them during evening hours, which is actually the suppertime for the entire city. a much better hotel, in the ‘financial’ district for 120Y/ night.
The BBS’s I took girls from were all within 50 to 100 meters from my hotel, on the other side of the road. As soon as you get off the pedestrian bridge, there are two shops. If you found the hotel, you are there. …. Don’t miss out on the city sightseeing.

Royal International Hotel, a local 5 star. (run by Uygurs). on the southeast corner of the intersection of two main streets. The whole block is a mall and the hotel is on the south edge of the mall. They had a huge model boat in the right side of the lobby when you walk in, and elevators on the left side. The hotel only had legit massage with local Uygur girls. Unimaginable for a Chinese hotel of this size. But I got a massage anyway and got her to agree to FS, with 200 as a tip on top of the regular massage fee which goes to the hotel.

I'd say to be sure to stay at Han chinese run hotels. FS was 200 to 400 without much discussion.

Bro thanks for the advise, Im in the very outskirts of Xinjiang, been here on and off almost a year liao..Travel from Urmuqi is ard 3 hours by road to where im located now.. Uygur gals some not bad but attitude wis some are poor.. I prefer Han gals. Currently in Du Shan Zi heard of it?I never stay in Urmuqi as i travel straight to my destination. In Xinjiang special service is not as good as in Beijing ..IMHO... they just strip ..fxxk and go..no foreplay nothing at all...August is the summer period here... quite hot lei... now temp still ok -8 to -10 not like early this year temp was -30 plus..you go Xinjiang for work or leisure??

manilaboy2007
05-03-2011, 08:47 PM
Sorry forget to add Hong Fu Hotel is at Urumqi. =p

Bro which part is Hong Fu in..im in Du shan Zi now.. and there is a Hong Fu hotel.. but im staying in MAITARK a 5 star hotel...

justwanadoit
05-03-2011, 10:07 PM
when they F, do they allow raw or they also require condom, cos saw a few pics from bros of chick they do without CD

DC0203
05-03-2011, 10:41 PM
when they F, do they allow raw or they also require condom, cos saw a few pics from bros of chick they do without CD

Not sure whether RAW is allowed but my principle is "No RAW".We do not know what their hygiene habit is like and one thing for sure the rural area girls do not shower before and after fxxking...

dus2
06-03-2011, 10:46 PM
Go to Xinjang is for leisure only....:D

Only got a few old info abt Xinjiang....:mad:
If I can't get more usefull info, maybe I will go to other place....

iphonex
07-03-2011, 12:05 AM
200 rmb for FJ, less than 40 SGD, so what you expect? just get the experience of fucking minority group gel :D:D

DC0203
07-03-2011, 06:54 PM
200 rmb for FJ, less than 40 SGD, so what you expect? just get the experience of fucking minority group gel :D:D

haiz not minority..its a Han chinese gal im refering to..Recently did another one also 200RMB but had spontaneous fun with her...

DC0203
07-03-2011, 06:57 PM
Go to Xinjang is for leisure only....:D

Only got a few old info abt Xinjiang....:mad:
If I can't get more usefull info, maybe I will go to other place....

Bro i do not stay in Urmuqi so i cannot really provide you with new details.. As far as im concern..Urmuqi quite ex..had a colleague who did a massage followed by a quickie in one of the hotel near DIWOPU airport costs 998RMB.. Rather go KWITUN in Xinjiang where 888RMB can get "Shuang Fei" and a lot more pattern which is more than badminton...

dus2
07-03-2011, 11:29 PM
Bro DC0203,
Thank's for your info.
Still have a few months to find another promising info...:)
Xinjiang is quite far from GD area that I usually visit a few times a year.
Will decide in the next few months....

dragonfruit
19-09-2012, 09:33 PM
Any bro been to XinJiang lately? Any updated information on where to have fun (sauna/KTV with the minority girls) & damage?

Tried one xinjiang minority girl in CP few months ago... so beautiful... cant stop thinking about her...

Bro,

Hoi Tak Hotel in Urumqi