PDA

View Full Version : My humble story with a milf

opqwopqw
26-02-2011, 05:05 PM
This happen 2 years back when I was still a 22 year old virgin guy. I am a lazy and an otaku (watch anime and play games at home). So one day, I decided to take a walk at the park to breath in some fresh air and I saw a beautiful lady who happen to be my neighbor, together with a guy, quarrellings regarding some issue. I decide to be a kaypo an eavesdrop the conversation.

I was shocked that the lady was the guy mistress. But the guy decided to end their relationship as he still loves his wife very much. She cried as the guy walk away from her.

My heart was like.. "Wow a chance!!". So I decided to make my first move and console her. I stood beside her and her smell was nice, her smooth skin and her C cup boobs really make my didi marikita. But I try to tahan an asked her what happen to her.

She then suddenly hug me, I was totally shocked and happy. I can felt her soft boobs on my chest area, and the smell of her hair was awesome.

I pad on her back and said "is there anything I can help?".

She said she was sorry with the sudden hug and just walked away....

I know this is my once in a life time chance so I decided to follow her back home

simple2kee
26-02-2011, 05:10 PM
camper no.1

viperf14
26-02-2011, 05:12 PM
camper no.2 reporting :D

opqwopqw
26-02-2011, 05:29 PM
So while we waiting for the lift to arrive, I simply intro myself to her and told her that I was her neighbor, staying beside her and living alone. But she just nod her head and kept silence.

In my mind I was damm sad, it's over! I though my virgin finally can be taken away, but lady luck is not on my side.

I was depressed while walking to my house, then the lady said "Hey, want to have inner at my house later?".

I was totally stunned when she told me that and I replied "Yea sure! What time?".

"8pm" she said...

"OK sure, I will be there! Thanks :)", I replied.

In my mind, I was like YES YES YES!!! I gona make my first move tonight.

Tonight is going to be my night!!!!

Bronco
26-02-2011, 05:47 PM
Camper no:3.. TS pls con't , Thanks for sharing..:D

Artemise
26-02-2011, 06:04 PM
Camper no 4 joining in. :)

NRider
26-02-2011, 08:00 PM
TS, within half an hour time you made 2 indiviudal short posts, try combining them together so that we won't be kept in suspense:eek: for too long, btw carry on your interesting post, Bro! :p

Lionrod32
26-02-2011, 08:58 PM
Waiting for your exciting update lah ....

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
26-02-2011, 10:01 PM
Horny but being-dump neighbour :D

Hope your 1st screw is great :p

lemon207
27-02-2011, 12:09 AM
Good Luck
hope u score

ccl69
27-02-2011, 01:05 AM
nice nice TS...cont pls:D

mentholfresh
27-02-2011, 11:41 AM
late liao, setting 6 pax tent alone, who wanna join me?

alan0338
27-02-2011, 02:23 PM
come here inprocess liao :D

VanGogh
27-02-2011, 03:05 PM
come here inprocess liao :D

Bro Alan, always in the queue before me :D

DeathGod69
27-02-2011, 03:08 PM
Camping ...

DeathGod69
27-02-2011, 03:09 PM
queuing up for next update ...

opqwopqw
27-02-2011, 06:04 PM
The time come.... Finally, I getting ready myself to expose the new world of mine as I walked towards her house.

My heart was trembling with excitement when I reached her doorstep. I couldn't control my excitement and I pressed the door bell which could change my life....

"Ding Dong!" the bell rang....

"Coming...." the sweet voice of the lady....

I nervously waiting for her to open the door of heaven...

When the door opened, I saw the lady whom I met this morning, wearing a white t-shirt without bra, which is so tight that I can see her nipples. Also with her hot pants, I can see her tight butt stick out.... Which makes me horny to the max! I nearly marikita in front of her but I still have the sheer mind power to control it.

I went into her house and she told me to wait for her to finish preparing the dinner. While waiting for her, my mind filled with dirty fantasies with her on the bed, but suddenly a door bell rang...

The lady quickly rushed out from the kitchen to open the door. I was wondering who the hell is it, and when I saw the person walked into the house, I was shocked! It's that man from the Morning!

My heart was like "Damm it, was is he here?".

So the lady intro that man (Peter) to me. I knew who that man was anyway so no point introducing to me. So after the introduction, the lady went back to the kitchen, left that man and me alone in the living room.

"Hey young boy, how old are you anyway?" that man questioned.

"22, how about you?" I questioned back.

"32 this year. You are quiet a young dude aren't you." He reply arrogantly

"You are old aren't you" I suan him back

"Yea I must admit I am old, but my lady luck is better then you, boy." He said.

For that I must admit, he could get a young hot girl as his mistress, I got really nothing to shoot him back. I look damm depressed and feel like a loser in front of him.

"hey hey, don't get depressed. I got a lobang for you." He whispered.

"Lobang????" I question, in my mind I think that he wants to give me some great chance to bang the lady.

"I think you are still a virgin right? Wana have some fun tonight?" He said.

"Yea sure!" I replied with enthusiasm.

"Haha I know what you are thinking, you are not doing it with Mary (pointing the lady at the kitchen)." He said.

"What? Who else am I going to do with? Not you right?" I replied.

"No no no, I am not gay. The person who I want you to do with is my wife, Stancy" He replied.

I was like WTF, your wife!!!! Must be damm ugly then pushed it to me so that he can play with his mistress. Damm it. When I was going to reject his offer, the door bell rang.

Peter went to open the door, and when his wife walked in, I was like WTF!!!

|GD_GeR|
27-02-2011, 06:32 PM
[COLOR="Magenta"]Wah!! Opqwopqw writing story!! :o
Support support!! Camping here Also.. Anyone kind enuff to share tent with me?! :) [/COLOUR]

back_it_in
27-02-2011, 06:37 PM
[COLOR="Magenta"]Wah!! Opqwopqw writing story!! :o
Support support!! Camping here Also.. Anyone kind enuff to share tent with me?! :) [/COLOUR]

come come! share tent with me! i also camping here! good story bro! keep it coming!

I LOVE HOT MILFS!

talkpoer
27-02-2011, 06:56 PM
nice man. camping

opqwopqw
27-02-2011, 08:04 PM
When I saw Peter's wife, I was like WTF!!!! She is hotter then Mary! I was curious why Peter wants me to bang Stancy, so I asked him about it.

He said that his wife is too wild for him, he can't take it any more.

"Wild??? As in???" I asked.

"She is like a sex machine, she can't stop having sex. I cannot tahan her any more of her stupid request, so that's why I gona get rid of her if not I will be the one in trouble." He replied.

I was like wow, seriously, I gona get something real cool.... But I was wondering how he going to make me bang his wife, as I can see that his wife love him so much base on how she cling onto his husband the moment she came in.

"Don't worry boy, everything is under control" replied with a smile.

"Dinner is ready!" Mary shouted..

While we were having our dinner, I can't stop myself looking at the milf that I am going to get tonight as I was sitting right opposite of her.

Suddenly Peter bring out a bottle of wine, and told us to drink as we eat. I am not a good drinker, so I try to control the amount of alcohol intake, but Stancy drank like crazy... I can see her getting drunk already.

Peter stood up from his chair and walk towards me and whisper to me that bring Stancy to my house right now as Stancy was 90% drunk and did not know what was going on.

I was like ok sure, but I asked, what happen if she woke up and found out everything?

Peter said, no problem, I have it all planned.

So without hesitation, I brought Stancy back to my room...

When we reached our room, suddenly Stancy grabbed me and pushed me to the bed.

I was like what the hell happened???

Peter stood outside the door of my room and said "That's how she is when she got too drunk, her sex drive goes up and she really want to fuck someone badly.

Peter closed the door after that and told me to enjoy, while he will be enjoying Mary at Mary's house.

So the fun begin....

ufo91919
27-02-2011, 08:44 PM
Wah lau eh! Your humble story comes with a twist, like a movie. It's interesting and sexciting. Cheers!!!

jialis
27-02-2011, 08:47 PM
wow... how lucky can u be :D

DalangGoh
27-02-2011, 09:00 PM
Nice story....wooohoooo~~!:D

SunRayys
27-02-2011, 09:12 PM
getting more and more interesting liao.. waiting for u to continue..

esxrider
28-02-2011, 01:11 AM
Wow, cool story and what a twist for an otaku. :)

The wife is a MILF too ?

Camping for more...

|GD_GeR|
28-02-2011, 02:48 AM
come come! share tent with me! i also camping here! good story bro! keep it coming!

I LOVE HOT MILFS!

i'm not hot milf.. u sure can share tent with me bo? lol..

TS.. continue writing.. :)

logiboy
28-02-2011, 03:40 AM
campin for more . My estate had a milf everyday send her daughter to school. not very pretty but the boobs are seriously huge !

eXia-san
28-02-2011, 04:19 AM
Oi bro,where is my share wo?? XD

gohzxc
28-02-2011, 04:30 AM
i'm not hot milf.. u sure can share tent with me bo? lol..

TS.. continue writing.. :)

Can i share tent with u bo..... :p

|GD_GeR|
28-02-2011, 12:41 PM
Can i share tent with u bo..... :p

hahaz.. can can.. come come.. :P

TS.. write write..

PanDerMac
28-02-2011, 02:46 PM
camp camp camp !:D

opqwopqw
28-02-2011, 04:14 PM
So the fun begin....

I started by kissing her soft lips and had a tongue war and I could tell she is very experience... Instead of moving my hand to her boobs first, I start playing with her pussy first as I have yet to touch a pussy before and wanted to feel how a pussy is like. So I took a jeans off and found out that she did not wear any undergarment and I can saw her pussy was freaking wet and smooth, hairless! So I tried to poke my finger in and she started to moan.... Her moan make me buay tahan, I marikita liao, and I quickly insert my didi in her wet pussy and started to fucked her....

As I fucked her, her moaning getting louder and louder.... I am afraid that my neighbor will heard the moaning sound, so I quickly stop the sound my sealing her lips with my lips. My hand goes under her tight shirt and bra to play with her boobs.

She was damm wild and I cum inside her within a few minutes. Then I was like damm, I cum inside her... How sia, but I heck care la, my didi marikita again and this time I make her do bj on me by stuffing my didi into her mouth.

Her bj was damm powerful, she know how to use he tongue well. Within a few minutes, I feel like I going to cum liao, then I quickly insert my didi to her pussy and release my cum inside her again.

After my second cum, I really like no energy liao, lying flat on the bed. But that milf was still filled with energy and started to make my didi up again by doing boobs job on me. The feeling of my didi between her C cup boobs was like heaven, I can feels the warmth and the softness of her boobs thus, my didi revive again.

This time round I decided to cum in her mouth and make her swallow my cum, so I quickly get up make her kneel down in front of my didi and force my didi to her mouth.

While doing bj, I saw her wet pussy dripping with water (sry I did not know what's that called). Really tempted me to insert my didi in her pussy instead. Then I told myself, I cum inside her pussy so many time liao, think better cum inside her mouth this time to experience something new.

Just before I cum, I buay tahan, quickly shift my didi to her pussy and fucked a few times and them cum inside her. In my mind I was like, cumming inside the pussy is still better and more satisfaction.

This time round I really no energy and the milf sex drive also fading as I can see her lying beside me, panting. While, I was resting, my hand wasn't, my hand was still playing with her boobs as her boobs was really soft and nice.

The milf, Stancy, began to sleep, but not me as I saw her naked body beside me, how can I really sleep. This may be my one and only chance to fuck a milf. Her pink nipple, was really attractive and I decided to suck her nipple. As I sucked her nipple, my eyes stares at her beautiful face and her sexy lips.

She was indeed one of the most beautiful milf that I ever saw and her sexy lips makes me want to kiss her. So I took this chance and kiss her lips again and licked her tongue...

While I was kissing Stancy, Peter came into the room and told me to move aside as he could wake his wife up. While Stancy woke up, she found herself and me were naked. She was shocked, and Peter was angry with Stancy and scolded her for having sex with me. Peter then gave me a punch on my face and told Stancy that they are getting divorce.

I was stunned... and I saw Stancy was crying...

eXia-san
28-02-2011, 06:08 PM
Waa...wat a drama u have there... XD

opqwopqw
28-02-2011, 06:31 PM
At the point of time, I didn't know what to do... I told her I was sorry about the entire sex stuff but she gave me a stare and quickly wear her clothes and ran out of my house.

I knew she was pretty upset about it and me too, because this might be my last time fucking her.

A few hours later, I received a call from Peter. He told me that everything went well and he was very sorry that he hit me because he want to make everything seems real so that he can get rid of his wife.

I wasn't concern about Peter but rather I curious to know what happened to Stancy. He told me that Stancy have moved out and went to her parent house.

Peter was grateful to me and he gave me Stancy's parent house address. He also told me that Stancy's parent already migrate to Canada so Stancy would be alone at home.

I quickly took out a pen and a paper and write the address down.

The next day afternoon, I headed down to the place where Stancy lives. I though Stancy will scream and scold me when she saw me but instead, she just let me come into her house.

I told her I was very sorry about the incident that had happened yesterday and I told her that I will do anything to compensate my wrong doing.

She asked me in a strict tone: "What exactly happened yesterday?"

I had to make up a story in order to make myself safe.

So I said: "Everyone was drunk after the dinner, then when I woke up, I saw you beside me and then after a while Peter came and gave me a bashing."

Stancy buys my story and believe in me as she knew that she have high sex drive when she was drunk.

Stancy told me that she was very sad when this thing happened. She did not wanted to but since thing had already turned out like that then let it be since she also knew that her husband is having an affair.

I wasn't actually listening to what she says as I kept staring at her boobs at the point of time.

"Oh yea, do you want to stay for lunch since I have prepared extra food." She said.

"Yea sure,why not" I replied.

She told me to wait while she headed to the kitchen to prepare the food for lunch. I really cannot control myself as I saw her perky butt swing left and right. So I decided to follow her to the kitchen.

"Nice food!" I said...

"Hahaha, it's common house cook food, hope you don't mind." She replied

I tried to get near her so that I can smell the sweet smell from her hair and when I saw her boobs and her perky butt, I suddenly hug her from the back and fondle with her boobs.

She was shocked and said "Hey what you doing!!!"....

I told her that "Sorry I could not control myself, you smell so nice, yours boobs and your perky butt makes me want to fuck you right now."

She pushed me away and turn off the gas from the stove and turn her body and face me with a stare. I was like, what the hell have I done.... Damm....

I told her I was very sorry about my action just now and I swear I will not do it again.

Chouryujin
28-02-2011, 10:57 PM
Another bastard.....when trouble comes squeal like a pig!

opqwopqw
01-03-2011, 11:46 PM
She gave me a scary stare and walked to her room and closed the door. At that point of time I knew I was gona chase out by her as I did something that I am not suppose to do. The door opened when I walked out of the kitchen.

I was stunned, as I saw her wearing her apron and nothing else and walking towards the kitchen.

I can see her asshole and her nipples, I quickly follow her to the kitchen and stare at her sexy body. I unzip my pants and use my didi and fucked her asshole while my hand was grabbing her boobs.

Her asshole was really tight and my didi was suffocating but I did not care and just get it deeper and deeper. Her moan getting louder and louder as I fucked her asshole.

I can see her pussy getting wet and I know I am going to cum soon. So i quickly turn her body around, lift up her apron and insert my didi into her wet pussy and finally my cum came inside her....

She say why I cum so fast, and I told her that cause her asshole was tight and her body was too sexy that made me cum so fast.

She laugh and told me it's alright and told me that the food is ready.

While we were having our lunch, I couldn't really concentrate on the food as she is still naked expect having the apron on. I can see the nipple shape behind her apron. I really cannot tahan, so I move towards her and play with her boobs...

I didi steam again, and this time, I really get wild. I force my didi into her mouth and make her to do bj on me. I told her this time I will cum inside your mouth for sure and I really did. I told her to swallow the cum and she really did it. I was like wow, this girl, is my FB liao.

After the lunch, we sat down at the living room, I was curious on her age as I still have not yet to know. To my surprise, she is 31 years old and still look damm pretty!

We chat about her family and I found out that she had 2 sister, one is Jessica (25 years old) and another one is Lara (21 years old). She told me that her sisters will be coming to Singapore next week for a short stay and how that I can pretend to be her husband as she did not want her family to know that she had divorce.

I told her that wouldn't that be stupid as they know how your husband look like right? She told me, nope, only my parents do but my sisters does not know, so is practically alright.

So which means that I can stay here until they go back right? I said

"Yeah, you can stay as long as you want, I have no objection..." she reply shyly.

I was like yes I got it!

Tazz
02-03-2011, 07:23 AM
Bro,u one lucky man! keep on going,thumb up!my wifey only 29 this yrs but not honry as bfore...sian

Xgenre
02-03-2011, 07:40 AM
Didi, fuck backside already cannot fuck vagina. Your penis will be full of the dirty germs from the ass. You will be transferring the germs from the ass directly into the vagina. The ladies may get infection from your action. Cum in pussy is ok but cum in arse is damn messy...

Steventan
02-03-2011, 07:48 AM
TS opqwopq
Your story I like it to the point. V interesting to read
More more

Civicsir1
02-03-2011, 09:29 AM
hahaz.. can can.. come come.. :P

TS.. write write..

Wah seh....my little niece never invite me to share ar????:mad:

ahpatt2
02-03-2011, 11:41 AM
lol.... interesting....

opqwopqw
02-03-2011, 12:12 PM
I quickly went back home and pack my clothing and kept thinking about her 2 sisters who will be coming next week. I was wondering that am I able to fuck them as well? The more I think about it the more horny I am. So I quickly pack up my stuff and went to Stancy house.

When I reached Stancy house, I heard her talking to someone on phone. I knocked the door and shouted Stancy, I am here! She walks towards the door and as she opened the door, she told me that is her sister Lara on the phone. I was like "Oh really.... (maybe I can speak to her too so that I can hear her sweet voice)"...

Stancy told Lara to hold on the phone as she will let me talk to Lara for a moment. I was like great and hold on to the phone and introduce myself as Peter to her. Her voice is so sweet that make my didi stand. I dont want Stancy to notice my didi stand due to Lara sweet voice, I quickly pull down Stancy's pants and took off her panties and fucked her. Stancy tried to control her moaning so that Lara wouldn't hear it.

When the climax was high, I cum inside her, Stancy couldn't control herself and she shouted out loud with pleasure. Lara heard it but she didnt say anything and I got the feeling that she knows what we were doing. After a while we hang up the phone. Stancy asked me did Lara asked why she shouted just now, I told her that she didnt say anything about that, and I guess she didnt heard anything hahaha. (In fact, not only I knew she heard it and she also know what we were doing while I was having a phone conversation with her.)

The week of waiting her sisters were long, so long that whenever I fucked Stancy, I kept thinking about how Lara would looked like and whether Lara is a virgin.

Finally the torture week is over, Stancy and I went to the airport to fetch their sisters. As we came to early at around 2am where their arrival time is 5am, I kept thinking of Lara, my didi naturally marikita and needed to released. So I told Stancy that we came too early, let's go somewhere else first (as I let Stancy touched my marikita didi). She said ok, lets do it. We drove to somewhere ulu ulu and I fucked her inside the car. Come to think of it, it's my first time doing it inside the car. It was quite cramp but it felt exciting.

I cum inside her twice and we were worn out. So I randomly popped out a question and said that, I cum inside you every time we had sex, aren't you afraid that you might get pregnant? She told me not to worry as doctor already told her that she only had 0.001% chances of getting pregnant as I had a miscarriage before and hurt my womb or something (I forgot). I was like (wow lucky :) ).

"Well, let's head to the airport now to fetch your sisters" I said.

"Yea, Ok... Wow, It's already 3.30am now" She replied.

We made it just in time and while we were waiting for their arrival, I was anxious to see how they looked like especially Lara. Stancy tapped my shoulder and shouted there they are and point to 2 young refine lady. I was like WOW, that's it! I going to fucked them for sure. Jessica is quite hot as I can see that she is the type who usually fucked around with other guys but Lara on the other hand seems to be like a real virgin from the way she dressed. But both of them looked incredibly pretty and they are going to be my prey for now while Stancy's at work :P.

Grande
02-03-2011, 12:21 PM
Thanks for the story.

opqwopqw
02-03-2011, 01:44 PM
I try to update asap

rockyt
02-03-2011, 02:09 PM
What an sexciting experience! Thanks for sharing and hope to read more of the continuation. Salute to you bro!

yang punk
02-03-2011, 02:12 PM
WoW.. TS you have such a fertile imagination! :rolleyes:

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
02-03-2011, 06:21 PM
WoW.. TS you have such a fertile imagination! :rolleyes:

Well, you beat me to it by saying this sentence :D

nightfly1966
03-03-2011, 12:48 AM
Mmm...TS might get a "One stone 3 birds"...;)

opqwopqw
03-03-2011, 11:24 AM
On our way back home, the 3 sisters talk about how their life in Canada and Singapore. But I dont really give a bull crap on their life. I kept beoing Lara boobs and her cute face with sexy lips. My mind kept thinking of Lara, Lara, Lara, nothing else but Lara. My didi marikita agai.

So once we reached back home, while Lara and Jessica unpack their stuff, I told Stancy that my didi marikita again... "why you so naughty, always thinking about my pussy right?" she whisper. "hmmm.... Yea lor, how can resist your soft and sweet pussy.. (actually I was thiking about Lara's pussy)" I replied.

So we quickly went into the room and get our business done. While we were fucking, I saw someone peeping at us. I was like, crap, we must not let Stancy sister saw us fucking. Before I told Stancy to stop, I saw the person peeping was Lara. She was fingering herself while watching us doing.

In my mind, I was like great, I know what she wants now. So after we finished our business, we get together have our lunch and dinner and their family talk while I watching my TV. Everything turned out normal, until the next day...

opqwopqw
03-03-2011, 12:22 PM
It's finally Monday morning, where Jessica is going out to look for her friends and won't be back until 8pm and Stancy Have to go to work and wont be back until 7.30pm. Before Stancy left, she told me to take good care of Lara as she is not used to Singapore weather and culture so make sure she doesn't go out alone.

I was like "Sure no problem, leave Lara to me" I said.

After they both left, the house only left me and Lara. I try not to think so much about Lara by watching DVDs and Lara went for shower. I was like "OK, since I promise Stancy to look after Lara, I shall treat her like my own sister and try not to do anything silly with her".

After her shower, she wore a tight t-shirt and a shorts out and I was like, "WOW so SEXY", but I kept cool and kept watching my movie. She then walked in front of me and say, is she pretty in this outfit?. I told her that, OK, quite normal.

I can see that she is quite pissed off and when back to her room. Then I felt a relief that I dont need to face her any more in order to control myself. After a few minutes, she came out again and walk in front of me with her panties and bra and she asked, whether she look nice in this? I was like, "Are you testing my patient, KNN?" So I told her that, normal normal, you see people at beach also wear something like that.

She then head back to the room again. I was like wah, my didi marikita liao. Luckily I hide it well, if not sure GG.

A few minutes later, Lara called me to come to her room, I thought something might happen, so I quickly rushed to her room. When I enter her room, I saw her naked squatting down on the floor and I can see her pussy hole so clearly. Not to say her B cup boobs.

She saw my didi maritika liao. I try to act gentleman and told her to put on her clothes before you catch cold. After saying that I quickly ran off to my bed and pretend sleeping. She followed me to my bed and sleep beside me and take my hand to rub her pussy.

I told her" What you doing, it's wrong you know, I am your sister's husband."

Lara: "I saw your ID card, and you are only 22 years old and my sister husband should be 30+ years old by now. So you are not her husband, but her FB right?"

I know everything had been exposed, so I admit that Stancy is my FB.

Lara: Can you be my FB too? I am really horny right now... Please...

She sound so sweet, how can I reject her. When I turn around and look at her cute innocent face, I cannot tahan and start to kiss her lips and play with her boobies.

Slowly move down to her pussy and started to lick her wet pussy.

Lara: Don't lick anymore, come on and fuck me right now!

I told her it might hurt a bit so try to endure. I slowly insert my didi to her pussy and I can feel her pussy was really tight, tighter then her sister's. Lara moaning was even louder then her sister's and it gave me a great satisfaction of bonking her.

Lara: I am cumming!!!

me: I am cumming too....

Lara: Let's cum together!!!!

me: Ok.... now...

We came together and I was wondering was didn't she bleed? So I ask her that is this her first time have sex?

Lara: Nope, this isn't my first time. I have a FB in Canada, but since I come here now, I don't have any FB to satisfy my needs that's why I come to you.

Me: Oh I see, so I am extra la... lol

Lara: Not really la hahaha, you thought I am a virgin right? And you want to fucked a virgin?

Me: Hope so, cause my first sex is with your Stancy who is not a virgin, the second is you.

Lara: There's one virgin in this house... My second sister, Jessica. She is very conservative girl. But the problem is she want face, so she kept telling other people that she is not a virgin and the way she dress also make people feel that she is no longer a virgin. But in fact she is.

Me: Serious!!!! Wow, Jessica..... Didn't expected that.

Lara: Hahaha, btw,want to do a second round before having our lunch?

Me: Sure.... (my mind kept thinking about Jessica already.... Even Lara is cute but I really want to do with a virgin)...

BigBoy2
03-03-2011, 03:40 PM
Hummmmm... It's really interesting..... Do update more.....

opqwopqw
03-03-2011, 04:12 PM
So after our fun, we had a shower together, to clean ourselves up before having our lunch.

After the shower,Lara wore only panties and an apron to prepare our lunch, I was like, the same as her sister??? except that she wore a panties?

I can see that her butt wasn't as big compared to her sister, Stancy. I knew she want me to do something to her while she was preparing for the lunch, but I tried to ignored it and just sat on the sofa watching TV.

Finally the lunch is ready, we sat down and have lunch together. The lunch was certainly delicious but the view of Lara was even amazing.

So after the lunch, I went back to my bedroom while she was washing the utensils. I was lying on my bed thinking of Jessica, but my eye lid started to get heavier and then eventually, I went to sleep.

Suddenly, I felt someone sat on my chest area, and when I opened my eyes, I say Lara naked body sitting on my chest and tell me to wake up and play with her. I pretend to be tired and closed my eyes again, and then she woke me up by giving me a blowjob. While she was doing blowjob, she try to use her pussy to rub my face to wake me up. Her blowjob is really good, that I cannot tahan and cum inside her mouth. But in the end I still didn't wake up.

I knew she sian liao, so after she went to the toilet and washed her mouth, she went back to her own bedroom. After she is at her bedroom, I woke up and peep at her bedroom, I saw her lying down on the bed sleeping. So I decided to disturb her. She was quite cute when she sleeps, her lips was making me horny and she have a lovable lips. I saw her eye lid were moving, I knew that she pretend to sleep, so I use my didi power to disturb her first by inserting my didi into her tight pussy. I can see that she wants to moan but trying to control it. So by help her, I started kissing her sweet lips and have a tongue war with her. Then her eye suddenly open and hugged me. She stop the kissing and told me why I just now didn't play with her. I told her that because you never kiss me like how I kiss you before you woke up.

Lara: You think Snow White ar, lol... you not even a girl lor.

Me: Only snow white will have such effect only meh, you never try never know mah.

Lara: Naughty.... next time I will used that to wake you up.

I started bonking her real hard as her pussy was real tight since she was only 21 and still quite young. While I was on the climax, we heard someone opened the door. We were like crap, whose coming and quickly get ourselves dressed up but .....

Blasian
03-03-2011, 05:04 PM
more more! though it really sounds too good to be true. Haha. Salute u. can keep shooting so many times. HAHA.

damnyou198816
03-03-2011, 05:40 PM
Nice story,lots of unexpected situations,looks like i could spend some time camping here=)

mentholfresh
03-03-2011, 09:50 PM
It's getting suspiciously hard to believe that this really happened, but please continue...

back_it_in
06-03-2011, 03:36 PM
this story is unbelievable but i just love to read how things will turn out in the end! love your twists!

opqwopqw
06-03-2011, 05:16 PM
but at that point of time, I still have release yet so I don't know what's going on in my mind, and I just continue bonk Lara pussy even though Stancy and Jessica saw us doing it.

Stancy shouted: What are you guys doing!

Me: hmmm nothing much.... nothing really... (while fucking Lara)

Stancy: The both of you, get out of the house right now.

When Stancy said that, I was like, crap I will lose Stancy if this goes on. So I tried to pushed Lara away but Lara stop it by hugging me and told Stancy that I am now her FB, what can she do.

This time I knew that I cant go back anymore so I gave a evil smile to Stancy and told her that younger pussy are much better than the older ones and continue to fuck Lara until I cum inside her.

Stancy was furious and told us to get out now! So we quickly packed our stuff and go to my place.

When we reached my house, I told Lara that why she wants to provoke her sister? She told me that she doesn't like to lived with her sisters and she wants to fucked my at night too so living at her sister's place doesn't allow her to do that.

After that I bring her to my bedroom and started kissing her soft lips. my hand were playing with her boobs and her hand were playing with my didi.

I quickly strip her naked and pushed her to the bed and spread her leg in order to lick her wet pussy. Fresh young pussy were indeed nicer and my didi couldn't wait any longer so I quickly stuff my didi into her pussy, and she started moaning. While bonking Lara, I saw a guy peeping at us through the window and I though was Peter since Mary is living beside my apartment. So I decided to show him what I am made of. I bonked Lara even hard and make her moan like mad and high.

But as I look closely at the window, it doesn't look like Peter, but rather an 50+ old man. But I just heck care and continue bonking Lara in front of the old guy.

After we finished doing our business, I decided to bring Lara to Mary's apartment. When we reached the doorstep, I knock the door waiting for Mary or Peter to open the door.

The door was opened, but is neither Mary nor Peter but is a young refine lady standing right in front of us. So I told her that is Mary around? But that young girl told me that she don't know who is Mary. So she quickly ran off to call her dad instead. When her dad came to the doorstep, I knew he is the one who peeped on us while I was having fun with Lara.

He was shocked to see us too and told us that Mary had moved away. Later he invited us to his house for some tea. I was wondering why he could be so good by inviting us for tea.

Lara and that young girl Mandy were happily chatting while his father, John bring me to the balcony and have a chat. I was wondering what he want to chat about.

John: hmmm, I am sorry that I peeped you and your girlfriend having fun just now as I was curious on what's happening in the room.

My mind (Are you curious or horny guy)

Me: HAHA it's ok, and she is not my girlfriend anyway.

John: Serious? Then, she is your wife?

Me: No la, she just my FB. Just hooked up few days ago.

John: Wow.... you are sure a lucky dude to find such a charming girl as your FB.

Me: HAHAHA, that's true. She is great in bed though.

John: Hmmm.... Sorry for my request but can I try her out? I will pay off course.

In between the conversation, I received a sms from Lara that Mandy is interested in me and asked me whether want to laid her tonight?

Me: Hmm, I dont really want money but if you really want, why not let me have Mandy instead?

John: My daughter? No way. That's out of question!

Me: Come on.... Don't you want to bonk Lara?

John: Well... yea but, if my daughter is willing then I don't mind.

Me: Hang on for a moment...

I sms Lara that Mandy's father wants to have sex with her and I will fucked Mandy.

She replied and said to go on with the deal.

Me: I told John, no problem, you can have her tonight.

I can see John was happy and told me to take care of her daughter.

After that we went to the living room and I asked Mandy to visit my house and help me out with something. While John brought Lara to his room and started to bonk her.

While they were having fun, I purposely told Mandy to go back home to bring me a torchlight. While taking the torchlight, Mandy heard noise from his dad room and saw him fucking Lara. I follow Mandy and saw Lara being fuck. I could see Mandy getting horny and I whisper to her that "let go back to my house". She follow me back. When we reached my house, I pretend nothing happen and continue fixing my house lamp.

She just stood still and look at me. I told her to come help me with the fixing of the lamp.

So she walk forward and hugged me from the back and whisper to me that can I bonk her now?

I knew this time would come and I bring her to my bedroom. When we reached the bedroom, she started to strip herself and I strip myself until we go naked. I can see her unshaven pussy dripping with water and her wet lips were too tempting that I started of kissing her and grabbing her C cup boobs.

my mouth slowly move down to her wet pussy and lick her pussy with hair getting the way.

As usual I cannot control my didi emotion, so I decided to insert my didi into her pussy, she stopped me....

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
06-03-2011, 09:10 PM
Wah Lan Eh, abit abit fantasy can Liao, the more u write the more.....I also dunno wat to say :D:eek:

back_it_in
06-03-2011, 09:18 PM
Wah Lan Eh, abit abit fantasy can Liao, the more u write the more.....I also dunno wat to say :D:eek:

now that is what i call a fucking wild imagination! but i like! :D

LooseCannon
07-03-2011, 12:28 AM
the way TS is fucking, his dick need blue pills to stand....no matter how old or young he is

kasuji
07-03-2011, 03:19 AM
imagination gao gao haha

opqwopqw
07-03-2011, 11:43 AM
As usual I cannot control my didi emotion, so I decided to insert my didi into her pussy, she stopped me....

Mandy: Please be gently with my pussy as I am still virgin.... and promise me that you always love me....

At that point of time, I only wanted to bonk her hard and I say ok no problem to anything she requested.

After Mandy heard my respond, she open her leg wide and I quickly insert my didi into her tight pussy. Her pussy was very tight that I had to force myself in. I bonk her real hard until blood came out. I was like, damm, I really fuck a virgin girl. When I saw Mandy face while I bonk her, it's almost like I fucking my own girlfriend feeling. At that point of time, I really know that I fell in love with Mandy. I hug her with my didi in her pussy, I told her that I will never leave her alone and after that I kiss her lips and continue to fuck her.

I can see that she was really happy and I am very happy too, cause I found my love.

After the session, I told Mandy about my story with Lara and Stancy. She wasn't surprise at all! She told me that Lara told her everything when John was talking to me at the balcony.

Me: Then why me? Why you like guys like me?

Mandy: Love in first sight.... I guess....

(Actually, I fall in love when I saw Mandy too, but I just wouldn't dare to say it out)

Me: but will your father accept someone like me?

Mandy: He is not my real father actually, he is my step father, so he did not really care about me that much.

Me: Well I can see that.... But now, you are mine, I will make you happy...

Mandy was happy to hear that and hugged me tightly.

While chatting with Mandy, Lara came back home.

Me: Hi, you are back.. are you done already?

Lara: I came here to take my stuff...

Me: Huh... where you going?

Lara: I am staying with John.

Me: Why???

Lara: I am having wild fun with John... better than you, she laugh.

Me: Oh... so you chose lust over friends la, I joke with her.

Lara: hahaha... oh yea, Mandy, it would be quite disturbing if you stay at John's house, why not you stay here, since you guys are couple already, while I can have much fun with much disturbance.

Mandy: Can I? (she look are me innocently)

Me: Yea sure, I have extra bedroom, you can have it.

Mandy was delighted and ran over to packed her stuff. I have a little feeling for Lara since we created a bond in bed for a few days, so I told her to take care even though we are just few steps away from each other. But my guts tells me that we won't see each other much.

After a while, Mandy came back with her luggage and told Lara that his dad is waiting for her at his bed.

Lara: Guess I have to go now... Bye guys...

Me: Bye...

Mandy: Bye Lara...

While Lara walked away, I can see tears in her eyes. I knew something is wrong. But I just don't know what wrong???

opqwopqw
07-03-2011, 12:21 PM
I thought it might be weird, so I decided to see what happen to Lara. As I walked passed John's house, I peeped through the window and saw Lara giving bj to John. I was like, chey I thinking too much.

As the day pass by, I went out and fucked Mandy almost everyday and nearly forgot Lara's existence. One day, I saw Lara at the void deck, I go on and say hi to her and we started to talk about our daily life. Although it's just a 2 weeks that we never met each other, we seems to chat like we haven't been met for a number of years.

When I chat with this kind of Lara (non-sexual type), I started to find her quite familiar, but I just don't know who I can linked up with... But I know I have met her quite some time ago, or maybe long time ago. But I just could not remember or maybe I am wrong.

She told me that she is leaving to Canada tomorrow morning ans she will be moving back to her sister house tonight so that she could be able to leave with her sister Jessica.

I was feeling a bit low when I heard that, I don't know why but I feel that she is an important person in life but I don't know how it relates to and I also had a feeling that once she left, she will never be back again.

Suddenly, I heard Mandy voice shouted, Honey I am back... while running towards me and gave me a big hug. Lara then bid goodbye and went upstairs to pack her stuff. I saw again, tears in Lara's eyes, I knew something was wrong, I wanted to asked her what happened, but I was held back by Mandy.

I gave up another chance of asking her, and probably the last chance.

After that day on, I never heard about Lara anymore, not even Stancy as she already moved out from the place that she lived.

My life after that was fun and happy with Mandy around. But deep down inside my heart, I still cannot forget about the person call Lara, although the days we were been together were short, but I guess I have some feeling for her...

9 months later, when I opened my letter box, I saw a letter written by Lara. I was shocked that Lara still remember. When I opened the letter, I found out something shocking and I cried...

opqwopqw
07-03-2011, 12:28 PM
The next part will be the final part of my humble story with a milf...

opqwopqw
07-03-2011, 01:29 PM
I opened up the letter and started to read what Lara had wrote to me.

the letter:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hi, it's been a long time that we have met, If you happen to read this letter, it means that my life has ended due to cancer. Nonetheless, I was very happy that I can see you again before I passed away.

I really had a good time together with you and it's quite sad that we only had a week to spend together while my initial thought was a month but since you got yourself a girlfriend, I am very happy for you.

So, how's your life with your girlfriend? Is it good? or has it turned sour? I hope is good, if not I will be mad arggggg lol.

While maybe now you still don't know who I am but I know who you are and you are still the same like who you are when we were just kids. You are still pervert and horny as usual and I am always the one who got tease by you. (As I read this paragraph, I know who Lara was already.)

If you still do not know who am I, I have attached a photograph which perhaps can make you remember who am I lol.

Do you know a secret? All this while, on how you met Peter, Mary, my sister Stancy, Jessica are all planned by me. Remember that you told me that you want all the 3 of us (Stancy, Jessica and Lara) as your wife? Except for Jessica because she already married, so you can only have both of us.

But as the days passed by, I told Stancy that I want to be alone with you for the rest of the month. But god knows when we moved to your house, I can see from your eyes that you had fall in love with Mandy, I know because I have the same eyes for you too, just that you did not notice. (I think I got it, that time when Lara saw my bonking Stancy, that's the eye she was talking about... Damm why am I so stupid!)

Hope my effort to matchmake Mandy and you did not go to waste, if not I will be angry arghhh.

I probably cannot attend your wedding since I am not around any more, so I wished you a happy and romantic life with Mandy :)

PS: Oh yea, and I am always a virgin until I met you. bleehhh :)

Lara, your childhood wife :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I look at the photo which she attached to this letter, it taken when I was 10 years old and she was 8 years old. She still remember the promise that she made when they departed to Canada to lived with their grandparents. I laugh at her stupidity and cried for the things that she had done for me.

I missed my chance of getting to know her more and my tears kept dripping down non-stop. Everything that she had done are all because what I had wished for in the past and the present. She was too good to me and I just never even notice a bit.

When I went back home, I saw John, I told John about Lara's death. So he told me his side of the story with Lara. He told me that he only did with Lara twice, once is the first day that we met John and the second time is when I chase after Lara when Lara decided to stay with John. After that, nothing happen to both of them anymore.

Me: But why?

John: Did you know that Lara overheard the conversation that you talked to Mandy right before she left to my place? Before that, she regretted it and wanted to come back to you, I can see her eyes that she always wants you to be her side even though she is strong enough to matchmake you and Mandy in such a weird manner but after that I questioned her about the decision that she made. She told me everything about you and her and said that she wants to give you happiness before she die so hope I could grant her wish by letting Mandy marry you. Well, I am only her step-father and I respect Mandy's choice, and that's what I told her. Then after that, she kept crying every single day when she saw Mandy and you going out like a couple and having fun everyday like husband and wife. So her tears were my reasons to kept this as a secret until she passed away.

I could not believe Lara will did that.... She granted my childhood wish of having the 3 sisters as my wife, and my present wish of having Mandy as my wife.

It took me a few months to wrote a letter back to Lara. I wrote a letter back to Lara.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, hope you can received this letter instead of throwing it away. You silly little childhood friend, why you did not told me earlier. I have a lot of things to share with you and tell you. There are many things that we promise to do when we grow up but in the end, you are the only one that granted my wish. How selfish can you be.

You are really a silly childhood friend of my, and thanks for the wonderful matchmaking that you have done. I will try my best to repay what you have done to me.

You know, I have wrote my own journal about our lives during childhood and how we met when we grown up. I have finished writing it and I will gave you a copy for you for free :) I have one copy and you will have one, this will be our own little secret no one will know and no one will find out. (As her childhood dream with me was to share a secret that no one would find out because during childhood time, whenever we share a secret, I am always the one who leak it out to the others and there were no secret which belongs to both of us). Now we have a common secret which is the content inside the book call "My humble story with a MILF (Memory In Lara Forever)

Zack, Your Childhood Husband
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I burned both the letter and the book and hope Lara will received it.

Life changes after that, I broke up with Mandy as my heart kept thinking about my silly childhood friend of mine, and every year, I will fly to Canada to visit her tombstone no matter what.

My silly childhood friend Lara, hope you don't blame me on the decision that I made..........

opqwopqw
07-03-2011, 01:31 PM
ahhhh, I have finish writing my first story in SBF, hope you guys will like it. Although I know that my story is a bit plain and boring with many broken english (is my fault, my english sux hahaha), but I hope you guys still like it and support it. Thanks :)

d4eth
07-03-2011, 01:37 PM
novel in the making!

charsiew
07-03-2011, 02:27 PM
TS, thanks for sharing sad but interesting story...

cs

Aweboy
07-03-2011, 03:43 PM
R.I.P lara

SunRayys
07-03-2011, 09:33 PM
opqwopqw bro... this is really a touching story... may Lara RIP and may u find ur happiness too..

dollchan
07-03-2011, 09:36 PM
I thought it might be a happy ending with having a lot of sex stuff, but this ending is unexpected.... Good story