PDA

View Full Version : My current sex life

queenlove
25-02-2011, 03:34 AM
Dear Bros & Sis, after reading a few girls who're sharing the sEXperiences, I was rather inspired by her (cutewettie) at least I know, I'm not the only horny girl. hehe.

had been tgt with my bf since jun 09, and u know la first first time when we got tgt, we almost everyday bonk one!! but these two months v less liao :mad: , could it be due to his stress at work? we hardly bonk liao.. And I feel very xin ku eh (everytime kena turned on by him but in the end never bonk.... I find im more horny than my bf lor... will guys mind if their gf is more horny ah?

normally i stayed over at his place for like 3-4 days a week.. As his parents past away, so we had the whole house to ourselves.. and my bf love to put on only his brief on... and u know, his windows were all covered because he scared like the neighbours can see through in... AND HE'S ALWAYS NAKED AT HOME.

So ya, I always got free show to see his lill man-hood ^^
oh ya, we had 3 lill babies at home too!! not human, is dogs!!

and the funniest thing is when we bonk, they auto know what we wanna do and they will leave the room..

the last i'd sex with him was cny fourth day..... I initiate one some more!! He was reading his newspaper and me playing lappy~ then he spanked my ass for no reasons (actually i enjoyed him spanking my ass), then at the moment i suddenly kena turned on, as my mei mei suddenly super wet... and then when i stroked his dicky, whoa~ is hard de lur..... of cos, i must take the opportunity to turn him on.. lol. he didn't reject when i stroke him... he continued to read his paper...

I admit la, im v horny one.. then i auto striped his underwear and kiss his head & balls... of course he didn't reject means he giving me the green light... i cont'd to lick his balls then i pulled down his skin, licked sideways and also seducing him all over... (at that point of time..... i feel very disturbed because the two dogs (one male & one female) keep staring at me.. Feels damn weird one ok!! so i threw their toys and make them go outside and play. and my bf still lying there like one dead log reading his newspaper~ hahah~ i was rlly hungry at the point so i continue to suck his precious...

as i continue sucking and licking and slowly uses my finger to seduce his thighs he finally got reaction... ^^ he gave a moan and he put down the papers and watch me bj him.. shiok uh.. he at there see, i at there blow... tsk.. but seeing his that "sibei song" face gives me a sense of satisfaction. till i purposely suck his head... aft few minutes, he buay lun liao.. and guess what...............

to be cont'd

demonorc
25-02-2011, 11:09 AM
He went back his underwear and wear more clothes and go out ta Bao lunch?

Agentoso
25-02-2011, 11:16 AM
Pitching my tent here :D

ah rat
25-02-2011, 11:21 AM
I find im more horny than my bf lor... will guys mind if their gf is more horny ah?

we had 3 lill babies at home too!! not human, is dogs!!

and the funniest thing is when we bonk, they auto know what we wanna do and they will leave the room..

Love to have horny gf.
Sis, I willing to be yours human pet.I will not leave the room because I do not know what you & BF are doing :p :D

bigmannow
25-02-2011, 11:30 AM
camping here indefinitely ..

Taurus
25-02-2011, 11:51 AM
Cute pets you have, but why would they want to leave, should stay, watch and learn :D

alan0338
25-02-2011, 11:52 AM
the dogs are fucking emselves silly too :eek: :eek: :D

WhyWhy00
25-02-2011, 12:14 PM
his dick go soft!!!:eek:

Whitehorn28
25-02-2011, 12:16 PM
dats good,unlike me,im horny but my wife not...haizzzz...

DIDI
25-02-2011, 12:19 PM
.. but seeing his that "sibei song" face gives me a sense of satisfaction. till i purposely suck his head... aft few minutes, he buay lun liao.. and guess what...............

to be cont'd[/QUOTE]

guess?? maybe he shoot liao n u have to eat urself liao lor

seowtk
25-02-2011, 01:13 PM
he pcc himself

Ice2005
25-02-2011, 01:17 PM
but seeing his that "sibei song" face gives me a sense of satisfaction. till i purposely suck his head... aft few minutes, he buay lun liao.. and guess what...............

to be cont'd

The doors open and few of his buddy came and give me a good gangbang. I was totally satisfied. :D wild though.

Well your BF must be excited too else his 2ic will not stand with your touch. He might be playing hard to get tricks on you. Perhaps one day you may join him doing underwear parade.

Cheers.

ch33zy
25-02-2011, 03:14 PM
great! another sis sharing her experiences here.. looking forward to reading more from you, sis..

ka3lst0rm
25-02-2011, 04:36 PM
nice one sis. waiting to hear more!

cqueen
25-02-2011, 04:52 PM
tsk.. but seeing his that "sibei song" face gives me a sense of satisfaction. till i purposely suck his head... aft few minutes, he buay lun liao.. and guess what...............

to be cont'd[/QUOTE]

He whisper softly into your ears while licking your inner earlobes till u start to moan and groan with his fingers caressing your inner warm wet pussy as well.

At the same time, he was removing your bra and panty while you are moaning away and begging him not to stop teasing your ears with his hungry wet tongue.

Before you know it, he put on your bra and panty and spread his legs wide apart exposing his red tight anus hole, waiting with full anticipation and sexcitement for you to thrust your warm wet tongue into it.

Thrusting your wet tongue deep into his ass is just the beginning. He starts to open his legs even wider with his asshole in full view while begging you to fuck him hard with a strap on huge rubber cock till he moan like a bitch.....

to be continue...

gohzxc
25-02-2011, 04:53 PM
Hi Sis,

Nice write up..... wat wrong with ur BF???

How u settle after get turn on without sex?:D

cqueen
25-02-2011, 05:00 PM
He whisper softly into your ears while licking your inner earlobes till u start to moan and groan with his fingers caressing your inner warm wet pussy as well.

At the same time, he was removing your bra and panty while you are moaning away and begging him not to stop teasing your ears with his hungry wet tongue.

Before you know it, he put on your bra and panty and spread his legs wide apart exposing his red tight anus hole, waiting with full anticipation and sexcitement for you to thrust your warm wet tongue into it.

Thrusting your wet tongue deep into his ass is just the beginning. He starts to open his legs even wider with his asshole in full view while begging you to fuck him hard with a strap on huge rubber cock till he moan like a bitch.....

to be continue...

devan69
25-02-2011, 05:15 PM
Wow sis u r rite u r nt alone in here and I always enjoy readin u gals story which really turns mi on erm can I add in in msn or something or I can directly hear ur sex story from u as I'm kinda free during day time I loves to exchange sex life

whizzer24
25-02-2011, 07:07 PM
as i continue sucking and licking and slowly uses my finger to seduce his thighs he finally got reaction... ^^ he gave a moan and he put down the papers and watch me bj him.. shiok uh.. he at there see, i at there blow... tsk.. but seeing his that "sibei song" face gives me a sense of satisfaction. till i purposely suck his head... aft few minutes, he buay lun liao.. and guess what...............

to be cont'd[/QUOTE]

he fart?? and the pungent smell of the durians u guys had last nite feel ur nose?? Then he give a grateful smile to u for helping him break gas?? :D

hehehe... btw sis, u come to a sex forum asking us guys if we mind the gals more horny than guys??? hmmm... the choice of sample for this question abit out leh... lolz...

i definitely won't mind gals more horny than me. :D if i do meet one that i really can't manage, i worry then. hehehe... so if u need help, let me know. :D

queenlove
25-02-2011, 09:27 PM
Hi Sis & Bros, Sorry uh, I just got up only... I'm gg to eat dinner and will come back and post!

queenlove
25-02-2011, 10:33 PM

to be cont'd

he fart?? and the pungent smell of the durians u guys had last nite feel ur nose?? Then he give a grateful smile to u for helping him break gas?? :D

hehehe... btw sis, u come to a sex forum asking us guys if we mind the gals more horny than guys??? hmmm... the choice of sample for this question abit out leh... lolz...

i definitely won'mind gals more horny than me. :D if i do meet one that i really can't manage, i worry then. hehehe... so if u need help, let me know. :D[/QUOTE]

Maybe that applys to my bf onli, he say I more horny than him :( aye, I now outside still I will cont'd later.. I post also must wait quite long, as need to w8 for mod to approve. Currently using bb to type till i pek chek.

Rickey
25-02-2011, 11:05 PM
Dear Bros & Sis, after reading a few girls who're sharing the sEXperiences, I was rather inspired by her (cutewettie) at least I know, I'm not the only horny girl. hehe.

had been tgt with my bf since jun 09, and u know la first first time when we got tgt, we almost everyday bonk one!! but these two months v less liao :mad: , could it be due to his stress at work? we hardly bonk liao.. And I feel very xin ku eh (everytime kena turned on by him but in the end never bonk.... I find im more horny than my bf lor... will guys mind if their gf is more horny ah?

the last i'd sex with him was cny fourth day..... I initiate one some more!! He was reading his newspaper and me playing lappy~ then he spanked my ass for no reasons (actually i enjoyed him spanking my ass), then at the moment i suddenly kena turned on, as my mei mei suddenly super wet... and then when i stroked his dicky, whoa~ is hard de lur..... of cos, i must take the opportunity to turn him on.. lol. he didn't reject when i stroke him.....

I admit la, im v horny one.. then i auto striped his underwear and kiss his head & balls... of course he didn't reject means he giving me the green light...

^^ he gave a moan and he put down the papers and watch me bj him.. shiok uh.. he at there see, i at there blow....

to be cont'd

Wow, sis queenlove, u really so horny ah ?? :D.. Not easy to find horny gals like u leh...if only all our OCs are just as horny as u...it wld be heavenly for us & the word 'divorce' wld never ever be found in the english dictionary any more !!...

Frm wat u say of the lessening sex wif yr Bf...it is more likely a case of "new broom sweeps clean" thingy...when things are new there is so much enthusiasm & joy abt it...but after some time when the novelty wears off... things go downhill :(...just like in most bros' marriages...so much happiness & joy on the wedding day but after tat ??...end up most couples are at each other's throat..."Divorce''..they wld scream to each other :mad: & do, many have done already...

But of course, stress & tiredness do play a part to reduce sexual urge...but after being wif some1 for some time, 1 shd be able to tell whether it is physical body factors tat is affecting the R/S or simply the other party is no longer interested...& only YOU yrself can be the best judge to sense which is the rite 1...

queenlove
25-02-2011, 11:58 PM
Wow, sis queenlove, u really so horny ah ?? :D.. Not easy to find horny gals like u leh...if only all our OCs are just as horny as u...it wld be heavenly for us & the word 'divorce' wld never ever be found in the english dictionary any more !!...

I'm not really super horny to that extreme la, hehe. it's just cos maybe we last time almost every two days bonk one time, then now like decreasing liao :( abit weird one leh. For eg, when he sick, i also nv want to make love. sometimes, i also dunnid him to do anything, when he have the urge to release but due to his fatigue, i also entertain him de. I just blow for him, and he shuang shuang at there see me blow for him. he damn song!

I think is becos he recently keep sick, then maybe my baobei (his man-hood) also sick liao :( plus me n my bf age diff quite huge also..

Lionrod32
26-02-2011, 12:29 AM
Camping here for more horny gf ..... Hehe

queenlove
26-02-2011, 12:53 AM

to be cont'd

as i promised to continue, he buay lun liao, then he get up and obviously his didi also mari-kita and as hard as a stone. then he carry the two dog and put them outside... and he came in and pushed me to the bed, ripped off my clothes.. wow, i like the feeling kena ripped off clothes. like super high lytat.. HAHAH! (i'm not sick uh!!! just like the feeling nia; don't get me wrong) his then stand at the edge of the bed and i crawled towards his direction, as our bed is king size.. then i continue to give him the head and suck his balls, while he fonder my breast and spanked my ass... and i pulled him onto the bed, and lick his nipples and kiss him all over...

we then swap position for oral, he pressed my hair down and i deep throat for him, and after that is his turn to make me... he played with my clit and start to lick me, it was heavenly eh...

me: awwww, hao shuang ah dear
him: (ignores me and continue)
me: ( i just keep moaning in enjoy the whole sensation)

till the point i knew i cannot control and i keep jerking alrdy.... then i keep pushing him away...

him: u love me?

me: (hmmm.... ohhh~~) [eh, ppl alrdy song song kao jurong then he at this moment come ask me this kind of qns~ u tell me la, how to answer when i alrdy super in heaven de feel...]

him: (~licking faster on my clitoris) u love me a not?
me: [my whole legs alrdy super weak liao... and i cnt tahan and i yelled ] LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

he continues to lick and....... my juice alrdy want to explode and squirt out... and i pushed his head away a few times cos i was at there jerking alrdy...but you know, when i keep pushing him away, in my heart i also want him to continue and make me more... but sad eh :( he stopped le...

then he fingered me, to make me even wetter... He then came on top of me and lift my two legs pointed up to the ceiling and insert my baobei (his didi) in
my vagina.. he slowly slowly insert in...... shiok eh... I at there lying down like a dead fish enjoying the fucking moment. haha...

He start to fuck me, in out-in out, and i only know, the bed became v wet cos of my juice...

then...

queenlove
26-02-2011, 01:04 AM
He went back his underwear and wear more clothes and go out ta Bao lunch?

haha, no la, it was at night... he alrdy turned on liao.. i also turned on... if he rlly wear back his pants, i sure super sian diao~

queenlove
26-02-2011, 01:07 AM
Cute pets you have, but why would they want to leave, should stay, watch and learn :D

they are alrdy kinda pervert liao.. everytime when my bf cum alrdy~ the female dog will come and want to lick the cum... and whenever i stick my leg out, the girl dog will climb on top of me and shake shake shake... rubbing her "private part" -.-

queenlove
26-02-2011, 05:57 AM
we swap from missionary to doggie-style... yes yes! doggie~ my fav of em' all.. as i'm still quite wet and he insert his rod into my vagina bang me... all i knew was the moment was the best of all. the only thing that flows through my mind was "don't stop banging" ; he cont. to spank my ass and i keep shouting....

out of no where, there's disturbance but we ignore it.. our dog kept scratching the door.. like super extra la :/

he cont to grab my breast and soft pinching on my nips..

him: shiok or not?
me: yes yes, i want more, pls go on.... harder harder..
him: (banging with his utmost strength)
me: ahhhh~ dearrrrrrrrrrrrrr....... aaaaoooooooohhhh~

few min later...

him: ok, im cumming~ suck it now baby...

I kneel down and blowing his dick till his sperms splashed out into my mouth...

he then lied down onto the bed..... and we hugged each other naked and relax......... he then lit a stick and smoke... like the scene in the movie...

After resting a while, we went to take a shower tgt.. and i was..... curious...

me: dear ah, why ur didi still mari-kita?
him: cnt is it~~~
me: hehehe.. cnt la...

knelt down and blow him again.... then we continued second round in the toilet... then he sat on the towel bowl and i sat on him and fucked again.

with the water gushing onto us... and 2 spectators (our dog) outside watching..... he finally released the second time......... abit only la..

went back to the room, and....
him: can die ah~ two time in a row... next time dun seduce me anymore..
me: i tot you secretly love it?

& we hugged to sleep naked..

-----------------------------

next up will be my encounters with my 1 year tgt ex's at the mall, movies, library, almost everywhere. .

p/s: i hope my story doesn't bored u all... as i didn't see any much response also.. sorry uh, im still new, and under moderation (i think)

p/p/s: need some encouragements from all fellow sbfs (be it bros or sis) i think mostly bros la! thanks who those who upz me. thanks alot.. I will continue my other sexual encounter soon (i hope) as i have exams coming up on Tues plus need to work tmr too!

I will try to post some installments here and there if i can :)

mentholfresh
26-02-2011, 06:58 AM
Wah, really like to know more from your (gal) pov...

Girl, please continue your instalments when u are free...

samster1911
26-02-2011, 08:11 PM
Sexation recalls from girls will never bore us guys here ;)
keep cuming sis :cool:

queenlove
28-02-2011, 05:52 AM
Dear fellow SBF's bro, am pretty busy with work and studying as my last paper is on Tuesday. So yea, pardon my lack of updates.. Nevertheless, I will post some installments first.

======================= My Virgin Sex==========================

Chapter 1 : Introduction

My current bf is my fifth boyfriend & I lost to my third ex. (exclud. flings)

He's the guy (my third ex) who result my Sex Life so be so high to the current plight of me. Sometimes I asked myself, Should I thank him instead of Should I blame him? But I conclude my answer to my question, I thanked him instead. Because, It was him whom sparks up my sex drive and also taught me so many things that makes me superb in love in making love We broke up peacefully after being together for ONE year odd. (I will explain in the near future; the reasons we broke up)

As for my first & second bf, I think at the point of time when I got together with them, We were Young & We didn't know much about sex. I guessed they enjoyed being with me more than Me being with them. Why? Because It was me who Sex-tisfy them instead... I reckon' guys under the age of SIXteen didn't know what girls want and how to return them with pleasure..

For me, I'd much prefer GUYS who are older than me, Never in my dictionary will I go/be with guys younger than me... So guys younger than me Or studying together in the same school were a MAJOR NO-NO for me ( & this condition still apply) If you ask me why, I would say, younger guys are more immature and it may led to communication breakdown.

(FOR ALL THE THINGS I MENTIONED ABOVE WERE JUST MY POV, so please don't feel offended..)

Chapter 2: My First (Heavy) Petting

As I said, With my first & second bf, no fucking-related (does finger fuck counts?) My first bf did ask for it, But I didn't want to give it to him, maybe I didn't love him enough back then.

How I met my first bf?(couple of years ago) I met him through arcade, and he was those typical hooligans. those who smokes, who did illegal things, etc etc etc. HE WAS SHORTER THAN ME! much shorter! But we didn't care much back then.

`I'm partially mixed therefore, i inherited my genes from my maternal side, I'm taller than average girl!

-to cut short-

I often Pon school when I was with him & go over his place to sleep/slack/play... And you know, gg up to a guy/bf's place is like entering a lion's den.
We started french-kissing first and then his hands start to roam around my body (at the point of time, I didn't care much because I was enjoying the kissing part and.... nothing else) and I felt aroused and the only thing I knew was my bra unhooked...
I shall named my first bf "A".

Me: eh, why suddenly my upper part feel so airy?
A: I don't know leh, just so suddenly ur bra accidentally unhooked.
Me: don't lame can, u suddenly, accidentally, I THINK U INTENTIONALLY ONE LUR.
A: Why worh? you don't like?
Me: I don't know leh, I feel v awkward...
A: kk! I help you hook back.. U rest and close ur eyes first..
Me: -nodded my head- (thinking to myself, why must I close my eyes?)

AND............ HE pushed my uniform up

Me: (EYES OPENED WIDE WIDE) I thought U wanna hook back?

--don't blame me having such reaction cause it's my first time leh, first time ppl touch my neh, first time guys unhooked my bra :/ ---

A: AIYA, U PIG IS IT, U ALL GIRLS DE BRA SO WEIRD ONE. BRA CUP big BUT the fucking hook so small... how to see...

Me: (giggling) it's the invention ma.. then you want the hook as big as the peter pan's pirate GUY meh...

We both laughed...

A: KK! CLOSE UR EYES & SLEEP... aiya, so mafan... just leave it unhook la..
Me: tsk... I hook it back myself, you noob.
A: NO !
And he don't wanna let me hook them back...

A: if you hook back, U must french kiss for 1 hour -.-

me: later my mouth muscle cramp... kk la.. don't hook don't hook... but later if your mother or sister comes back how?

A: won't la, now still early(8:30am)...

me: ya hor, stupid me!

My eyes felt super heavy & I closed my eyes and sleep.... He then started to use his finger to move slowly from my thighs to the my stomach... to and fro.... Shortly after, I fell asleep....

Only did i know, I felt like something licking my stomach, I open my eyes, and "A" was in his underwear.... he got onto me, and kiss my stomach and slowly..................... my breast..

at first, I felt really really weird..... but, it feels nice!! I gave a soft moan..

A: baby, how does it feels?

Me: -blushing- (took the blanket and cover my face)

He continued to suck like a hungry baby wanting for milk, he was soft-biting my nipple and it feels really nice.. I then, felt something transforming from soft to hard on my thigh.

A: Feel nice right? now your turn to repay me..

ME: huh? how worh?

A: lift out your right hand..

Me: (obediently listened) lifted!

A: put ur palm faced up on ur right thigh..

Me: orh!

A: good girl! I let you feel me ok?

Me: (feeling super puzzled) huh? feel u, ain't i feeling you alrdy?

A: nono! I let u feel my my AK47

Me: what ak47?

He then rested his groin on my thigh... He took control and moved up and down momentum (rubbing his AK47 on my palm)

Silences filled the air, he continued to rub his AK47 and sucking my nips, licking my ear lobes, kissing my neck... I enjoyed it while he continued to rub He stopped sucking and hugged me tightly and rub even faster~~ he was gasping for air...

A: OK NOW, grabbed my ak47 tightly!! NOW!!

me: okokokokok!!!

and then he gave a loud moan of relief~ "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

his brief was wet~ My palm was sticky~

Me: wow, so wet!!!!

He went to bathe, and we went out for lunch....

================================================== ===========

Few days later, went up his place again!

Was so looking forward cos I want my nipples to be sucked ! so ya, this time, I auto unhook my bra.. :p

he continued with his baby-role sucking me hard, and i automatically played his AK47.

A: help me PCC can?

Me: huh? what pcc?

( i srsly dunno what is it at that time )

A: I teach u..... PCC is hand-job

Me: Orh..

A: Hold my gun, and keep reloading... up and down; up and down..

I did what i was told...

A: ok, listen to my command, up-down at the speed of 40km/h

He was like a commanding officer, commanding me and while he command, he was fondling with my breast/nipple... he then told me to go fast, faster.... and..... full speed~

I told him to warn me before cumming because i didn't want to stained my clothes or any else where.

his army charged at full blast, and...........................he released on my stomach.. :mad:

I went to the toilet and washed my body... he then request to bathe together with me..... i was reluctant but.....

A: walau, dun shy la, u see me, i never see urs leh...

Just nice also i want to bathe cos' I felt sticky..

Me: don't want la, later ppl come back.
A: won't one la!!!!! don't worry, i won't see u, we just bathe fast fast! back facing back!!!

Me: (to naive to believe) ok!!

After I striped naked, I started to watered myself and my back was facing him.... his ass touches my ass....

Me: cnt peek ah!!!
A: (remains silent~)
Me: OI !!
A: what?
Me: why u so quiet one?

A: because........

Before he could utter a word, I felt something by pass my ass... something hard!! I turned and looked behind..... He WAS ALRDY LOOKING AT MY BODY FROM TOP TO BOTTOM !!!!

A: U TURN OVER!! U LOSE!! U MUST FORFEIT!!!

ME: NO !! U ALRDY TURN W/O SAYING!! IF I NEVER LOOK, HOW I KNOW U ALRDY TURN LIAO!!

A: NO NO NO NO NO!!! U LOSE!!! U better forfeit !!!

Me: walau !! not fair !

at that point of time, i felt really angry but when i see his ak47 standing hard!! I teased him and w/o knowing, my anger subsided and..... he grabbed my boobs from behind... he slapped his AK47 onto my ass... and he whispered into my ears and said he needed another release~

He PCC! I hugged him from behind with my boobs against his back, with my hand on his ak47 and he put his hand onto mine and controlled th speed... the second time was fast because i aroused him with my boobs moving left to right.. and we continued to shower and....... heard the keys jingling sound and the door unlocked...

Oh gracious fuck! my heartbeat was like sprinting a 100m race.....

to be cont'd

p/p/s: sorry if it did bore some of u, it's my Sexperience so i just want to pen down all my memories..

matsuda
28-02-2011, 07:24 AM
Keep it cumming.....and cumming....

samster1911
02-03-2011, 03:21 AM
Sis, you're not boring us at all no worries. In fact my "ak47" suddenly transformed into a Barrett .50Cal whilst reading your sexperiences :cool:

Keep them cumming waiting for more!

goodpartner
02-03-2011, 03:50 AM
Interesting story telling from eh... can I say u're a bit ah-lian type too? ;)

queenlove
03-03-2011, 04:13 AM
Interesting story telling from eh... can I say u're a bit ah-lian type too? ;)

Lol. It's just my experience, main purpose is to note down those beautiful sexPeriences. Hmm, I don't label myself as ah-lian now leh. but i can't stop others from labeling me (if they think). Perhaps i smoke, But not all smokers are defined as ah-lian right ? :) I don't curse and swear in the public. I do not have highlighted ah-lian-ish type of hair. haha..

queenlove
03-03-2011, 05:49 AM
He PCC! I hugged him from behind with my boobs against his back, with my hand on his ak47 and he put his hand onto mine and controlled th speed... the second time was fast because i aroused him with my boobs moving left to right.. and we continued to shower and....... heard the keys jingling sound and the door unlocked...

to be cont'd

Oh man, You know at that age that time, if his parents/siblings were to find out that we bathed together, sure damn jialat.

his mom: boy ah!!!
A: siao liao~~~ siao liao~~~
Me: how how how?

I was super scare, a lot of 'what-ifs' ran through my mind... So I quickly wipe myself dry and put on my clothes... Same goes for him...

few minutes later, we still stood inside the toilet... (whispering to one another)

his mom: OI, What you doing ah!! why in the toilet for so long.. no water sound somemore....

A: AYE~ I doing big business la... u keep on talking talking, my shit alrdy reach custom liao, hear u keep shouting then now go back jb liao la...............

his mom: nonsense, ok!! faster come out, your lao bu me want to use the toilet...

(his mother master bedroom toilet bowl cannot flush, so... only left with this toilet.)

at this point of time, really super..... awkward.. and we 're left with not much choices...

1) open the door, "hello aunty" & smile to her? pretend nothing happen?
2) stayed inside die die also dun wna go out?

in the end, my ex-bf went to ask his mother to find something in the room.... and..... we were listening to her footsteps......

A: ok, when i open the door, U faster go living room and sit at the furthest corner of the sofa ok! then i will go in the room, then escort her to the toilet, when she in the toilet, i go out press door bell, then u kay siao come in.. from her room to the toilet she won't pass by the living room one.. so she wont know.

me: huh? u think ur mom stupid is it? I WILL NEED TO PASS BY HER ROOM THEN TO THE LIVING ROOM!!!!!!

A: aiya, don't care liao... (door unlocked) GOGOGO~

Me: (tip-toed and wait for him to go in his mother's room then I moved swiftly to the living room... )

I didn't really look in the room, so i didn't know whether she got see me a not.... but everything went smooth.... so when he mom went in the toilet, he quickly go to the door and "ding dong" ~~~~

10 minutes later...

His mother came out &....

me: - super shy - Hello aunty!

A: hello mother!! -in a joking manner-

his mom: wa, ah girl, u just come ah?

me: errr... err....

A: (interrupt the conversation) TSK, U never hear ding dong bell meh... she just come la...

his mom then tried to interrogate us.... she smelt fishy~

his mom: really meh... why so coincidence that both of you the hair still wet? and hor, the shampoo smell.... like the same one??? and.... why har, the toilet got long hair? ur sister hair short one, mine is curly one... why the hair look like ah girl one??

at tat point of time, my heart was pounding damnnnnnn fast, face damn red... machiam like kena caught red-handed....

A: aiya, u think too much... i super super hungry!! I and ah girl want to go eat liao...... bye bye....

his mom continues to nag....
(at the back ground) aiyo, u all ah, don't anyhow anyhow... later pop come out one baby then how......

We faster left the house to avoid all the embarrassments..

Me: u see!! I told u, ur mother not stupid.. u and ur stupid idea... I should left ur house when ur mom in the toilet... why i didn't thought of that

A: ya la ya la, stupid is me la... but damn chua sai.. anyway hur, my mom geh khiang.. i havent even fuck u how to got baby..

me: (v pissed off liao) go die la u!

A: maybe next time i wna try to fuck.. to fulfill my mom's wish.. she say she wants baby..

me: u dun come nonsense with me.. she didn't say she want baby ok!! i also dun wanna got baby with u!! PLS HOR, NO fucking allowed. i still underage...

A: aiya, buy umbrella (condom) la.. i wanna steal ur virgin..

me: NO!!!!!! I SAY DROP THIS TOPIC!!!

A: (face changed to damn sad) k la k la.. baby, dun angry ok!! we go mum-mum !! i v hungry and no strength..

================================================== ========================

Chapter 3: My First Blowjob

the next few days, i dun dare to go up.. cos... still got phobia.. until he assured me that................. his mom & dad went to m'sia was leisure trip.. and his sis at fren's house... went up and immediately he strip his clothes... and ak47 was hard..

me: u siao ah~ why so hard...

A: i cnt tahan eh.. u wear until lytat.. infront some more keep reveal.. i at outside alrdy feel like squeezing.......... and the scene of us bathing keep in my mind... BUAY LUN AH!!!!!

he came to hug me and his hands were all inside me... arousing me from up and down... then went into my bra and.... tune my nipples.... the feeling was damn high.. and this time round... he requested me to blow for him..

Me: blow? blow wat?

A: blow my AK47!

Me: blow air ?

A: nvm i teach u... I go toilet wash first..

I was feeling super gan jiong, becus i did not know what's coming up next.. feeling puzzled as it is... i just went to his bed and sit..

He then came in and..... hugged me/grab me and tickle me.. we started off kissing passionately and then.... he lied flat on his bed and told me to go below him..... he asked me to kiss him all over & I did it obediently... i went down in between his thighs... and kiss his ak47.. immediately... he took away his brief and.... I was shocked.. few time my face and his ak47 the distance like less than 5 cm away..

A: ok, now im ur commanding officer.. u must listen to me and be a good girl ok.. later i will give u rewards in return..

me: orh..

A: use the tip of ur tongue and play with my ak47

I started to lick.. i heard him giving a slight moan, his eyes were closed and enjoying the sensation...

A: put it in ur mouth and suck it like a lollipop..

I begin to suck and... halfway i stopped.. because there's this smell.. which directly turns me off... :( and i told him...... he quickly went to find smth... & guessed what.... He came back with nutella. LOL!!!!

I like nutella so.. he spread some on his dick.head. yum yum yum... I continued to suck!! and lick and i felt his palm pressuring and my head... I went faster and he breathe even faster...

A: yes baby, faster babyyyyyyyy~ suck me harder....

I went in clock wise direction, so that i can lick the nutella better, and he moan even louder.. SO I LEARNT THAT IT DOES MAKES HIM FEEL SHIOK.. haha. from clock wise to anti cw, then continue to blow him........... untill.....

A: awwwwww-OUCH OUCH.... BABYYY !!! :@ try not to use ur teeth!!!

Me: no more nutella liao (gave him one frown faced plus pout-lips )

A: aiyor, u so cute!! okok! i put more nutella and u must guai guai suck faster and make me shiok can??

Me: hmmm...... then if ur sperms come out how?

A: i will tell u before hand la.. faster faster continue... and take off ur shirt now.. i wanna see with ur bra's on only.. AND U MUST LOOK AT ME!!!

He started to tune my nipples, and i was trying to maintain eye contact while sucking.. but, i also cannot tahan cos, he was squeezing and arousing me too.... I kept moaning too~

A: ok baby, now pls go faster... im cummingggggg....

I went the fastest i could and............. he pushes my head away & cummed onto his hand...

we rested a while because my mouth were to sore.. many times i wanted to rest but he didn't allow me too.. we rested for one hour just merely hugging each other, I was feeling super warm, so i got up and took off my clothes. since his room was locked and.. i went to the fan and cool myself down!

I felt uneasy because i felt like someone keep looking at me... and yes, he was alrdy awake, but kay siao sleeping. I saw him from the mirror direction, and he... was stroking his ak47! i went to disturb him!!

me: oi! wake up alrdy u still kay siao... ( i didn't realise i wasn't wear anything still)

A: hahaha!!! if not whr got free show to see...

me: walau!!!!!!

A: come baby, come on top of me... i wanna u to suffocate me please..

me: (went on top of him and use my boobs to slapped his cheeks) why u like so saddist!!!

before i could say anything, he started to suck my nipple... ahhh~ it felt good!!!!!!!

to be cont'd... sneak preview of what's coming up next.. "his first attempt of his ak47 in my vagina"

martin48
03-03-2011, 06:27 AM
great story please continue

Chinababes2001
03-03-2011, 05:33 PM
the NUTELLA part really damm funny....
i nearly laugh out in my office! luckily manage to hold back, if not colleagues surely blurred!

koofy
03-03-2011, 06:24 PM
sis, luv yr style of writing...very cartoon leh..haha
pls dun stop...moan

mrboyb0y
03-03-2011, 06:54 PM
pitching tent :D

stonedcold
03-03-2011, 07:37 PM
nice story. pls continue

DM328
04-03-2011, 12:13 AM
nice camping for more

singexpat
04-03-2011, 03:26 PM
Hi sis,

Do u still love NUTella?? :D

queenlove
05-03-2011, 03:47 AM
Hi sis,

Do u still love NUTella?? :D

I like peanut butter with choc now (the skippy's brand) :p

eXia-san
05-03-2011, 06:54 AM
Swtz mui mui~~ Read liao halfway laugh sia ur story...
But keep it on and dont MIA too long ya... XD

queenlove
10-03-2011, 06:00 AM
before i could say anything, he started to suck my nipple... ahhh~ it felt good!!!!!!!

to be cont'd... sneak preview of what's coming up next.. "his first attempt of his ak47 in my vagina"

Chapt 4: first attempt in my vagina

He then started to mari kita and this time round, he told me he wanted to fuck me. I didn't agree nor reject. I kept my silence, and he continue to make me wet...

me: baby, don't la.. I scare :(
him: don't worry la, i won't shoot in
me: no... I scare pain
him: if pain then i take out ok...
me: orh

yup, he tried to insert.. and it was my first time, of course it's pain... till the point that I scream and cried and then he eventually stopped.

It was a painful experience and sex was never at my mind at that point of time. We stopped everything and headed for dinner.

The pain lasted for almost two days.. And i told him, I could only fulfill him by giving him the head.

Few days again, on one night where i ton at night, he rode his bicycle and "lompang" me back to his area... (the distance btw his house to my house wasn't rlly far, like eg. Yishun to Khatib) if we travel by our legs, of course far la, will take ard 30min, if by bicycle then the whole trip will take less than 15 mins.

A: i speed fast fast ok, you hold me tight tight..

My first bf was crazy over bicycles (that time), and he always will lompang me to test-drive his bicycle after he change tyres/add new stuffs etc..

So he pillion me on his bicycle and he purposely leans against my chest.. and knowing that i don't like him going on humps; HE PURPOSELY WENT ON THE HUMP. know why? because I will hug him super tight and he can feel my boobs. and sometimes i love to disturb him by rubbing my boobs on his back to his neck & head. He will then mari-kita and he can't do anything but continue to ride the bike.

We passed by an alley where nobody is around.. while i was on his bic, and i was holding on to him on my left hand and i lean almost 60 degree on him, his back supporting my boobs and my right hand went infront of his pants... I purposely unzipped his pants and touch his ak47. It was goddamn hard! I stroked him hard and kissed him in his ears... I knew he was turned on because he couldn't handle the steering well. HAHA. As evil as I am, I softly bit his ears and licked inside.

He almost couldn't take it and he drove me to a void deck. I was quite shocked because the first thing that came to my mind was..... "public" ????

He wanted to have some thrill... and requested me to blowjob for him at the staircase... at first we sat down on the staircase, i remembered very clearly still (3rd storey), then his hands went into my blouse and fondered my nipples.. i was turned on, so we started to french, and hands were all over... i continued to stroke him while we kissed... and he slowly lifted my blouse and i was gan chiong, at one point I was enjoying and another side of me i scare ppl will see... but the area we sat wasn't v opened! his fingered went into my skirt and played with my clits. I was really wet and..... he then pushed my head down to his dick..

We sat on the last three steps on the stairs, and i was kneeling down while blowing him... he laid backwards and he was moaning, "Oooooo baby.....", "harder", "faster", "ooooooooooo....", he then pinch my nipple, it was pain but shiok at the same time.. (i a bit saddist, i love him chewing on my nipple, and soft pinching my nipples) TILL THE PART WHEN HE'S GG TO CUM, he literally moaned DAMN LOUD!!! machiam his grandfather place lytat!!!

A: baby, coming out..... faster give me the last blow HARD and fast!!!!!!!
me: (looking at him with my watery eyes, with, his dick in my mouth) HMMM!!!

A: ahhhh~~~ Ooooo~~~~~~ HMMMMMMMM~~~~~~~~

5 seconds later, he pushed me aside and his load shoot on my shirt!!! damn, my new shirt leh....

and when he cum, he likes to make those moan sounds damn loud...... "awwwww~~~~~, ohhhhhhhhhhhh~"

after he pushed me aside, that few seconds, I quickly make back my shirt and skirt... the thrilling part was.... somebody noticed our existence and quickly unlocked the door..

in that split seconds, we looked at each other, (fyi, his cum still havent unload finished) the only thing that came to my mind was... "ZHAO ah" (run away)

He also quickly pulled up his underwear and his jeans, and ran after me.. took his bicycle and rode off.. his pick up was very slow... i was at there yelling at him, telling him to faster, because I can hear, the person was coming down the stairs...

he: fuck la, i no strength liao.. my whole leg all super no strength.....

After riding for two minutes, we left that estate and reach his estate de resident corner. and he sat there and took his breath......

It was really a close shave!!!

I couldn't imagine what will happen if............ we were caught... damn... But it was really thrilling... my heart was pounding like a G6.

After this incident, HE WANTED MORE of these types of cheap thrills... we went different places, so many different hdb staircases, car park, and shopping malls... etc..

and we were tgt for 9 months + and we broke up......... :(

to be continued, next post will be me with my 2nd/3rd bf.... and i lost to my 3rd bf, and that's when the "horny me" became really horny!!

p.s: hv u guys tried any thrilling sex before? do share with me!!

(*for those who have upz me, I will up u all back sooner or later; do give me some comments to encourage me.. upz me if u can! ty.. )

queenlove
11-03-2011, 03:07 AM
no reply :( sadded

demonorc
11-03-2011, 03:03 PM
Nice... i am waiting for more... more more more...

Rickey
11-03-2011, 08:27 PM
no reply :( sadded
Dun be sad, sis....cheer up !! :).. we are rite behind u !! :cool:

leechyboy
11-03-2011, 09:33 PM
don be sad gal.. Interesting life experience u hv there.. I reckon there's lotsa silent reader tho!!:D Hope this will cheer u up!!

magixskin
11-03-2011, 10:21 PM
Last night after reading your post I lay in bed looking at the stars, and I thought to myself, "Where the heck is the ceiling."

Don't feel sad and don't stop cumming sis...:D

eXia-san
12-03-2011, 07:59 AM
mui mui~~ u the 1 who always MIA geh... waiting your story so long only post 1 time nia... XD

nitefyre
12-03-2011, 10:53 AM
nice posts ... keep it cumming!!!

blablabla
12-03-2011, 02:32 PM
camping for more stories..

samster1911
12-03-2011, 07:08 PM
We'll be spamming this thread if we reply to every post of yours sis! Just keep writing and get our cocks to do the standing ovation for you :cool:

S|B3HSI@N
15-03-2011, 09:54 PM
nice story my dear... really nice to have girls coming in and sharing their sex experiences... making me hard and wanna pcc again... and I'm like u, kinda horny pcc almost everyday...

queenlove
17-03-2011, 06:27 AM
don be sad gal.. Interesting life experience u hv there.. I reckon there's lotsa silent reader tho!!:D Hope this will cheer u up!!

thank you :) U really did cheer me up though. make me have the drive to carry on :) much appreciated!

SniperIV
17-03-2011, 06:58 AM
wah sister , you sounded like me ex-gf .. only that i used other things instead of nutella :p

And you also very cute leh AK 47 , if me i would say mine is Barrett M107 because me ish Sniper :cool:

youngboy123
17-03-2011, 02:57 PM
Well done sis! Keep it up, I'm one of the silent readers too. :)

LeeSteven
17-03-2011, 03:11 PM
Wow! Sis...
What a good story you have, shall wait for more to come!
Just can't wait to find out your BGR and sexperience!
And I like your quote especially SEX=FUN+WET

queenlove
18-03-2011, 02:52 AM
wah sister , you sounded like me ex-gf .. only that i used other things instead of nutella :p

And you also very cute leh AK 47 , if me i would say mine is Barrett M107 because me ish Sniper :cool:

HAHA!! what will you use uh? Sniper~~~ hahaha!!

Well done sis! Keep it up, I'm one of the silent readers too. :)

thanks bro! :D

queenlove
18-03-2011, 03:46 AM
After this incident, HE WANTED MORE of these types of cheap thrills... we went different places, so many different hdb staircases, car park, and shopping malls... etc..

and we were tgt for 9 months + and we broke up......... :(

to be continued, next post will be me with my 2nd/3rd bf.... and i lost to my 3rd bf, and that's when the "horny me" became really horny!!

p.s: hv u guys tried any thrilling sex before? do share with me!!

(*for those who have upz me, I will up u all back sooner or later; do give me some comments to encourage me.. upz me if u can! ty.. )

Some of you pm me asking me why me and my first bf broke up?

as i was still very green to sex that time, I didn't wanna have any intercourse with him. Despite that, I had done my part in fulfilling his need you see. and he was quite a problematic guy at that time. (i mean, everyone has their past!) He would sneak out in the middle of the night to mix up with bad companies. Worst, he lied to me that he's asleep. not once but... many times. and everytime, I will receive calls from his mom that he has been brought back to jurong HQ! I had enough. moreover, this particular girl kept throwing herself to him. she even offered free sex with him.

I bet he did fuck around with her from what i heard from his bunch of friends. but they didn't last long, less than 2 weeks? and during the stretch of 2 weeks, he did sms me everyday etc. telling me how much he missed me, but i had my own principles. I didn't want to be with him back as i couldn't accept the fact that he will screw her once I broke off with him. And the funny thing was he gave me excuses that he was on pills and he didn't know what he doing. He just want to have the feel of fucking a virginal hole. but he claims that he doesn't have feel for her....

ok, i don't wna elaborate much on that... I still thanked him for those moments we had together.

I shall carry on with my second bf, Lloyd.

I knew Lloyd way since i was in primary school. We were closed friends but the special feeling struck after 6 years. Same Primary and Secondary School.

He had a crush on me when I was with 'A', I knew... but... I didn't want to be with someone in the same school. As i feel like, you'll feel super restricted when your bf is in the same school & same class etc.

We had many common topic and also we love doing sports. When he knows I broke up with "A" He came to comfort me, showering me with lots of love. buying chocolates and came up with many sweet ideas to cheer me up!

AND I STRONGLY BELIEVED, whenever girls went out of love, the only time that can win a girl's heart is the crucial moment just after she's outta love. no?

because personally, I fell for it !!

I love it when guys pamper me... so ya....... fell for his trap!

BUT SAD TO SAY, He's the only guy I think I hurt him the most :(
(I will explain why i made this statement.........!!)

When I am with Lloyd, We led simple lifestyle, Went to school in the morning together where he will always make/buy breakfast for me with Iced Milo packet. Hand-in-Hand walking to school. We were in the same class too!

and i have to admit, Lloyd is pretty smart! whereas for me, I was influenced by "my first bf"... my attendances was so bad that I had discipline actions taken against me. detentions/suspensions etc. the only subject that im good at is mathematics!! which is lloyd's worst subject!

I wasn't used to going to school everyday... Lloyd was the one accompanying me, bringing me back to the right track.. and my form teacher was a female old hag. she hated me to the core and i don't know why!!

she was flat airport runway, and I think she's seriously bias! She treats guys better. AND SHE WILL TOUCH GUYS!!!!!!!! like put her arm over their shoulders~ She's like a "young boy eater"

When she knows that Lloyd, the smart and heart-throbbing guy in the class was with the wild and rebellious girl in the class, she tried all means to make him stay away from me :( He brought him to counseling and...... told him not to be with me.

I hated school so badly and the only bestfriend I had were mostly guys. I tried really hard, go to school everyday, and complete my homework. But that old hag still finds me a prick. and I always "diao" her and I admit, I am damn attitude towards her. whenever there's spot-check. SHE WILL BE THE FIRST TO CHECK ME.

old hag: do you know you're not allowed to wear coloured bra? RED COLOUR SOMEMORE~

me: I ONLY left with this coloured bra. what you want me to do? (purposely irritate her)

Mich0088
18-03-2011, 04:21 AM
Pool Lloyd

but must throw that old hag away la ...heinzzzz change Bra time

queenlove
18-03-2011, 04:30 AM
old hag: do you know you're not allowed to wear coloured bra? RED COLOUR SOMEMORE~

me: I ONLY left with this coloured bra. what you want me to do? (purposely irritate her)

old hag: and why is your skirt so short?

(FYI, her skirt length is DIE DIE 100% + CHOP over the knee length!)

me: is it? I don't find it short leh! how long then is not short? like yours ah?

old hag: it must be only maximum 5 fingers above ur knee!

me: i think the problem doesn't lie with me. it's the skirt manufacturer! with my height, I think it's normal! Plus i didn't even fold....

she didn't believe me and she immediately stretch her hand over and touch my waist! AND SHE bo tai bo ji sent me go DM (discipline-master) AGAIN!

even the DM also sick of her.. oh ya, im also on good terms with Discipline Committee teachers. prolly because I see them more than my form teacher! :P

I think she abit psycho, i just don't like it when she touches guys shoulders or any else where.

ok enough of that old hag, thinking of her now makes my blood boils....

Lloyd was a pleasant guy who knew nothing about sex. he doesn't really know to kiss. but i like him because he's gentleman, caring, cool, cute & passionate!! he's also those sporty sporty kind. he's school basketball player. and every time i will accompany him to training (in school) and to basketball court (different locations in the neighbourhood) to meet his friends and play.

our daily routine would be, after school, he accompany me home, changed, off to his place to eat & do homework, relax till evening time and out of 5 weekdays, only 2 days we will go down to bbcourt to play with bball, the rest will be relaxing at his place (do homework etc)

so he's quite weak in maths so i will tutor him maths! whereas, he will help me with science and chinese in return!

his mom will always on the air-con and we will stay in his room to do our assignments, after completing, we will then take a nap together. One very fine day, I purposely wore a super low cut top and shorts! AS i knew his mom won't be at home for the whole day as she went to do some impt stuff...

It was me who set those things up! *evil grin* :D:D:D

we went to his room as usual, just nice, we only got one homework to do... it was only 2pm and we had all the time from 2 to 10pm~~~

when he's at home, he doesn't wear any top (quite usual for guys) he only wears a boxer! so it's very very very obvious if he has got a hardon.

we completed our work in less than 25 minutes~ and i told him I feel very sleepy.

I went to his bed and lie down, he join me shortly after that. I like it when my bf hugs me from the back. and he always hug me from behind.
When his hand went under my arms and hug me, it's normal that his hand will brushed against my boobs! this time round, i placed his hand exactly the the position "cupping my boob" by the time my hands were place just outside his manhood!

with that thin layer of boxer, i can feel his whole "thing" It was already hard!!!!!!! I went on slow, really slow!!

gently stroke his dick, up and down, up and down, using the tip of my finger to play with it... and, i received response from his dick.. at the very moment, I heard him letting out a soft moan... I was aroused, my nipple was hard and he was doing what i did to his manhood.

I continue to stroke and...

to be continued!

*with a cheeky smile* :p

{thanks for all ur pm, encouragements etc!}

S|B3HSI@N
18-03-2011, 06:46 AM
yeah, i've always luv using the sniper, aka artic, aka awp...

hmm... although no sex for those ur first 2 bf but i still think they're quite lucky in the sense that u still help to 'relieve' their urges when needed... and quite voluntarily at times too... so nice of u

youngboy123
18-03-2011, 05:46 PM
woah sis, lucky guy to receive 'treatment' from you. :D

queenlove
19-03-2011, 04:31 AM
yeah, i've always luv using the sniper, aka artic, aka awp...

hmm... although no sex for those ur first 2 bf but i still think they're quite lucky in the sense that u still help to 'relieve' their urges when needed... and quite voluntarily at times too... so nice of u

hehe! Since cannot satisfy the guys' need of inserting his gun into the hole.. then i also can make him feel shiok. give and take :D

woah sis, lucky guy to receive 'treatment' from you. :D

i liked it best when my bf is sleeping halfway and i sucked him up!

S|B3HSI@N
19-03-2011, 05:19 AM
hehe! Since cannot satisfy the guys' need of inserting his gun into the hole.. then i also can make him feel shiok. give and take :D

i liked it best when my bf is sleeping halfway and i sucked him up!

have to respect ur partner, for the guys i mean... sometimes when the lady is not in the mood for sex or maybe for some like u back then who might wanna stay virgin or maybe scared... i think its ok to just make do with just a bj/hj at times... anyway all these are also part of foreplay even when real sex are involved. Impt is to be able to enjoy pleasures of sex & climaxes/orgasms, with or w/o penetration sometimes is not that impt... but having a helpful/naughty partner who loves to give sure helps a lot also...

hmm... have yet to experience a bj during sleep yet, can only remain a fantasy for now... btw, do u like cim?? Cos guys sure luvs it...

SniperIV
19-03-2011, 05:23 AM
wah sister , you inspire me to write my story out bravo~ :D support me story!! :p

queenlove
19-03-2011, 07:25 AM
gently stroke his dick, up and down, up and down, using the tip of my finger to play with it... and, i received response from his dick.. at the very moment, I heard him letting out a soft moan... I was aroused, my nipple was hard and he was doing what i did to his manhood.

I continue to stroke and...

he started to fonder my right boob, although he was still green in touching me.. I didn't care much as.. the thing that came into my mind was... I want his dick so badly, in my mouth. :p

he closed his eyes while i was stroking him.. and he spoke in a very soft voice... "baby, it felt great~"

I knew he didn't know what i'm capable of.. I replied, "darl, relax & I'll make you feel you're in heaven..."

His face was red and he just lie there and grabbing my boobs...

I wanted him to be naked.. so I made up an excuse that he ought to have a shower first as he feels a little sticky. as, i'd alrdy had my shower before heading to his place..

He went to bathe and i masturbate a lill while waiting for him. within 5 minutes, he's out and he smells nice! (i was only half way thru playing with my clit :/ )

I rmbed very clearly, he was wrapping his underpart with a light blue towel. First thing that came to my mind was.... is he wearing any thing inside?
I was pretending to sleep and also, peeking at him at the same time..
he came onto the bed and hugged me from the back.

gave me a peck of kiss on my forehead and then on my lips... we started to french and we were both turned on... hands were everywhere.. his finger then went in my shirt, under my bra and touched my nipples.. he begin to kiss my neck (my sensitive part) and nibbled on my ear lobe..

As aroused as I am, my hand went beneath his towel and "it's empty, no brief/ boxer" I grabbed his dick and used my fingers to go in a circular movement on his dickie's head. His facial expression tells me that he was in hell. He wanted more but i went on slow...

I held his dick and finally masturbate for him...... he laid there like a dead fish enjoying the moment.. I went from 12 o'clock position to 6 o'clock.. purposely rubbed my boobs against it. I began with kissing his head and then his balls and area near his groin. I licked from straight from his balls up to his head.

Now his facial expression tells me he's in heaven... He was groaning, "ahhhh~ ahhh~" the moment his voice went louder, i suck his head even harder..

--- side track a bit ---
{can someone tell me how's the feeling when your head was being suck hard? }
becus everytime i do so, my bf (and my ex) feels shiok but they gave me an expression that combines shiok and "i don't know how to explain the word"...
I did ask them, they says it's shiok but they also donno how to explain it...

---------------------------

He then cum after I blowed him for around 10 minutes... he didn't give me any warning but luckily his towel was beside us.. he immediately grabbed the towel and his cum unload. it was............. ALOT!!!

We rest for a while and......... he went to wash up! I soon fell asleep because i was kinda tired....

I slept and he came to sit beside me, patting me to sleep.. it was around 6:15pm at that time. He held my hand and watched me sleep...

I don't know how long did i sleep, but i know it's not long after, from his view he could see my cleavage clearly. as i was in my blurry state, I felt that my boobs were touched gently......

and......

to be continued~~~

Greendevil
19-03-2011, 07:57 AM
--- side track a bit ---
becus everytime i do so, my bf (and my ex) feels shiok but they gave me an expression that combines shiok and "i don't know how to explain the word"...

hmmmm sis probably can it like having a tongue wriggling in yr vagina?

queenlove
19-03-2011, 05:17 PM
have to respect ur partner, for the guys i mean... sometimes when the lady is not in the mood for sex or maybe for some like u back then who might wanna stay virgin or maybe scared... i think its ok to just make do with just a bj/hj at times... anyway all these are also part of foreplay even when real sex are involved. Impt is to be able to enjoy pleasures of sex & climaxes/orgasms, with or w/o penetration sometimes is not that impt... but having a helpful/naughty partner who loves to give sure helps a lot also...

hmm... have yet to experience a bj during sleep yet, can only remain a fantasy for now... btw, do u like cim?? Cos guys sure luvs it...

Ya, That's why I left my first bf because I was scare and it was so pain.. luckily my second bf respected me! :D cos he's the one receiving those pleasure~!! but im more than willing to satisfy him since he couldn't insert me. :)

cim? i'm quite fine with it. my current bf cim me a few times only when we couldn't reach for tissues when i'm blowing him, but he prefers unloading it with his cum splashing everywhere on me (face, boobs, stomach, back (when doggy-ing)

queenlove
19-03-2011, 05:21 PM
I envy your bf... satisfy him while sleeping halfway, i also want :S

haha, the feeling from his dick soft soft become till..... whoa, mari-kita.. shiok! I asked my bf how does it feels, he said, it's like dreaming and turned out to be the real thing!

wah sister , you inspire me to write my story out bravo~ :D support me story!! :p

do share out bro! :D I was inspired from others too :)

queenlove
19-03-2011, 05:25 PM
--- side track a bit ---

hmmmm sis probably can it like having a tongue wriggling in yr vagina?

hmm, -still pondering?-

aye, as long as it makes my bf shiok, can alrdy! hahaha

Penislol
19-03-2011, 05:34 PM
hmm, -still pondering?-

aye, as long as it makes my bf shiok, can alrdy! hahaha

same feel as when your bf (and you ex) sucking and licking your clit

egmar mah
19-03-2011, 05:58 PM
queenlove. u so like sio gan.wan to do wif me or not.pm me lah

S|B3HSI@N
20-03-2011, 02:04 AM
Ya, That's why I left my first bf because I was scare and it was so pain.. luckily my second bf respected me! :D cos he's the one receiving those pleasure~!! but im more than willing to satisfy him since he couldn't insert me. :)

cim? i'm quite fine with it. my current bf cim me a few times only when we couldn't reach for tissues when i'm blowing him, but he prefers unloading it with his cum splashing everywhere on me (face, boobs, stomach, back (when doggy-ing)

oooh... notty notty... i like... hehe

i like cim, cob(breast or body) or even face, so long as the girl dun mind. Normally i'll pull out unload my cum on the gal's body, aiming for the breasts but sometimes when feeling extra high the cum tends to shoot further with some landing on their faces... hehe, kinda shiok seeing that also... most sian is to cum in the condom frankly... just not so shiok but dunno why also

Squirt1055
20-03-2011, 02:29 AM
nice , please carry on , thanks

S|B3HSI@N
20-03-2011, 09:51 PM
--- side track a bit ---

actually i think the pleasure is not just physical but also psychological. Cos guys sure feels good seeing a lady going down and giving him a bj, definitely a turn on in itself... more so if she's doing it well thus making him either harder or wanna cum soon.
As for words i also dunno how to describe... maybe just words like shiok, song and sometimes itchy also... lol:D

youngboy123
20-03-2011, 10:12 PM
Sis, actually also personal preference one. :D depends on your guy lor. but like bro S|B3HSI@N mentioned, it's psychological. you see a pretty girl giving you bj, also will shiok uh. :p

ipwnyou
21-03-2011, 12:03 AM
OMFGGG, finally got new sister posting.
Awesome zehzeh is awesome!
Sarpork chiu! <3

I know how it feels to be the dominant one :(

starystarynite
21-03-2011, 08:42 AM
Hey sis TS, faster deposit next post...need it..half way steam hard, almost can pcc liao for morning dose, but no more liao....:)

queenlove
24-03-2011, 06:02 AM
We rest for a while and......... he went to wash up! I soon fell asleep because i was kinda tired....

I slept and he came to sit beside me, patting me to sleep.. it was around 6:15pm at that time. He held my hand and watched me sleep...

I don't know how long did i sleep, but i know it's not long after, from his view he could see my cleavage clearly. as i was in my blurry state, I felt that my boobs were touched gently......

and......

indeed, lloyd was softly pressing/squeezing and cupping his palm on my boobs. in the midst, i thought i was dreaming, but this dream felt so darn real.. I didn't open my eyes first, i just continue to close my eyes, but u know... i'm already awake! the way he seduced me makes me wet and unintentionally, i let out a soft moan.

i think to myself, "ah shit! now baby knows that i'm alrdy awake because i moan!!!"

left with no choice, i kay-siao blur blur open my eyes (showing those sleepy eyes)
immediately he came on top of me, and..... slowly lift up my blouse, left with my bra..

I was feeling kinda high, and... he went to off his light, the room was dark AGAIN. I sensed "second round" ~ He began to kiss my neck, I felt super horny. :P

His kisses went down to my chest area, and he began his acts. sucking at my nipples. all i did was grabbing his hair and direct his directions. i loved it when my nipples were sucked. he sucked for a good 15 minutes or so. while sucking, his hand was itchy and he began to touch my thighs, and swirl around it.

it's best when both, ur nipples and clits were being attacked. I laid there willingly to allow him to play with me. he rubbed my vagina and... pulled my shorts down to my ankle. now it's obvious that my panties was wet.

he then, pulled down my panties, and his head slowly went down.... oh my.... the very next feeling was.... FUCKING NICE. it was his first attempt and he hit it right! making me so high that i have to beg him to let me suck his dick again.

but he wouldn't let me suck his dick immediately, he went on to torture me, making me to the point that my legs couldnt even move...

me: ahh, baby pleaseeeeee stop...... i couldn't take it any longer

him: no baby, i like to see ur facial expression now.

me: please don't, very torturing...

him: but u love it right?

me: yes, but, *awwwwwwWWWWW* (my moans went louder and louder)

him: yes, louder, louder, this is what i fucking want..

me: nooooooo, noooooooooooo pleaseeeeee!!!

before i could finish my sentence, he stuffed his dick inside my mouth....

him: suck it now~

I'm more than willing to suck it than to get those torturing from my vagina ( but deep inside, you know, i simply loved it)

he was sitting on me ( erm, not really sitting) perhaps i should say, kneeling on top of me.. and fucking his dick with my boobs... and my tongue kept sticking out to lick his head. it was a new position for me...

I couldn't take it too, i wanted his dick to be in my mouth inside of my breast.
so, i stopped him from moving and blowed him again.. and finally, he unloaded the second time. his cum directly splashed on my face and breast...........

i like to hear how guy moaned when they are unloading their cum... it has momentum, "ahhh, ahhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~" .... ahah..

this time round, we went to wash up together~~

we then lie on the bed after that to rest, time-check: 7:35pm. time flies fast...

we rest for less than, 10 minutes and.. (handphone sms tone) *beep beep*

sms received: "hey lloyd, today not coming down play bball?"

he replied: "awhile more, i go eat light dinner then go over"

we prepared and left his place. checked everything before leaving,
-pulled up curtain,
-bed do nicely,
-checked for unwanted stains, etc

Off we go and headed to kopitiam.

him: baby, hungry a not? i super hungry..

me: im full~

him: uh? since morning, recess eat till now u not hungry?

me: where got recess till now?

him: yes! the last we ate during recess till now ma...

me: no ah! i still got eat lur...

him: how come i dunno? what you eat?

me: you know what... i ate 2 giant hot dog...

(he paused and he laughed) why u so cheeky~

me: ok la, i hungry!!

(ordered food..........)

after we 're done, we slowly make our way to the bball court...

he introduced me, two new friend, jay and gabriel (his outsider friend)

jay is 2 years older than us. studied some boys school, whereas for gabriel, he stopped studying alrdy..

I came to realize, Jay has a younger brother in our secondary school too!

Jay's looks were quite smart! and he was very shy at first.

they then play 3 on 3... and..... I sat there to watch them play.

this time round, lloyd didn't play well...

Jay, Lloyd and marvin (our school mates) = one team

Gabriel & 2 other school mates forms another team.

and my bf's team lost by 1 point.

Jay: eh brother, what happened to you today sia... u super off form!

lloyd: tired lah~

Jay: i tot u already eaten liao? today u also dismiss early what i heard my didi say...

lloyd: damn shagged la.. legs very soft.. don't feel like running...

Jay suspected !!!!!

Jay: wa wa wa, AHEM......... WHAT U DO UH.... HAHAHA...

they were in their conversation and it was lloyd who told me after that what they said.

Jay: come la, all play together~ ask ur gf come play also..

lloyd: ok... baby come play tgt..

me: ok :D

I bent down to fasten my shoelace, and immediately, I heard lloyd elbowing jay and they were like in a bit of arguement. but didn't last long.

i didn't think so much.. and we continue to play after that, we went home after lights out!

me: baby, just now what happened btw u and jay? why u got one time like so serious?

him: no la, baby, next time if we coming down play bball again, i give u shirt to wear..

me: huh? why?

him: no la, i don't like it when ppl look at u...

me: you mean jay? i didn't realize leh?

him: not only him can~ those guys opposite also keep on looking....

me: orh!! ok!!

him: just now, as u bent down, i clearly can see ur boobs... make me stand only. then i saw jay also looking at ur direction. so i disturb him tell him don't bio at u!!

me: oh chey~~ okok ! i will rmb...

to be continued!!!

next up would be "naughty things we did in school"

p/s: sorry for the slow update, was quite busy recently. as i stayed at my bf place last few days. so never really logon to sbf.

p/p/s: thanks for all ur encouragements, bro! i appreciate it alot. thanks for up-ing my points. and for the one who zapped me just because u say one of my story v lame? this is my past experience, and it's 100% true. not fabricated. couples being together and come up with those names like ak47 are like " 情趣 " suddenly forget the english term. it's just like making love, u also need foreplay, no? don't tell me, u want to fuck a girl who is super dry and not turned on?

p/p/p/s: i make my point very clear, even if i typed something which i think i might offend any one here, i will apologize before hand. this is based on my past experience. i tried to make it simple and comfortable for me to relate out. and this is my true past, not fake one. up to u to believe or not.

lastly, sorry if my emotions caught over me.. it's like.. i felt offended when some one says it's lame or boring. i alrdy apologize that sorry if it bores u guys out. the thing is it happened btw me and my ex. it's like indirectly saying that the thing we did were lame. :(

thanks for all ur pm~

noobie77
24-03-2011, 07:38 AM
Dear Sis,

I luv the way your sexperience is being narrated. Feeling is different from how a guy does it. Gentle and sexy... :)

Keep it up!

eXia-san
24-03-2011, 09:56 PM
ah mui ah mui~~ fast fast come back write ur story ni..
Dont MIA too long lo... XD

S|B3HSI@N
26-03-2011, 01:07 AM
wow... got breasts fuck somemore... u must have some 'liao' then can do that hor... ur bf is such a lucky bastard... no wonder soft legs lah... and lucky jay also, managed to catch a glimpse of ur assets also. btw, were u wearing bra then?? did he try to make a pass at u after that?? hehe

doublelife28
26-03-2011, 03:15 AM
I like ur story...

what past is past..
most imp is happy

spermboy
26-03-2011, 04:51 PM
Wheres the continue part?? Damn interesting babe....haha

ant0512
26-03-2011, 06:46 PM
keep it up ,gal! :D

act fast
27-03-2011, 06:19 PM
hei ... gd ... pls continue

youngboy123
29-03-2011, 10:59 PM
Sis please do come back!

queenlove
31-03-2011, 06:31 AM
gonna deposit some installments, and firstly, I apologized for the delay. Recently, very stress and busy with work and catching up with friends. work is fucking me hard everyday.. on the contrary, my bf ain't fucking me regularly. haha. how i wished, it's the other way round...

lemme' update about my current sex life with my CURRENT bf. in case, my memory fails me in future.. The last we had sex was perhaps the 15-16 march, this month. it was a rough but it feels nice.

perhaps, i hadn't been fucked for almost 6 weeks, therefore it's tight. It all happened in a sudden, you see, whenever I'm horny, he's not.. super sian 1/2
and whenever he's horny...... it's always WRONGGGG TIMINGGGGG -pffs

but he still gets what he want eventually..

I was extremely tired that few nights because I didn't have enough sleep.. I was so tired that once i reached home after showered, i just hit the sack immediately. and he does his own things (such as, watching hk dramas, etc etc) when i'm soundly asleep.. I was so tired that i couldn't feel anything..

when he's turning in, he gave me a peck of kiss on my forehead and lips and tells me "good night" , I was 20% awake when he told me good night and i kissed him in return. his left shoulder was over me and i hugged him to sleep.. *in my mind, the only thought was SLEEP; since like, alrdy 6 weeks no sex, so i wouldn't be looking forward during that moment when im so damn tired*

i was about to knock out soon, and my hand will brush against his MANHOOD to his waist.. when i brushed past, I felt a hard on! gosh, immediately I feel awake. haha. but the thought that flows past was.. "aiya, hard-on doesnt mean he wants. as im alrdy used to it..." I continued to sleep..

His right hand began to hug my waist in return.. and i began to fidget around on the bed. The thought of "hard-on" was arousing me... I couldn't get back to sleep... I begin to start listening to his heart beat... boy! it was fast~

the very next moment, my hand was alrdy on his dick! AND IMMEDIATELY HE PUSHES MY HEAD down... and.... I was fast enough to accommodate to what he wants.. (but srsly, it's happened too fast) Gave him a good 15 minutes of slow and sensation bj. and i knew he cumming but i didn't want him to release out. i just wanted him to be inside me badly

he couldn't take it and i knew his horny side is out! he pulled down my fbt shorts tgt with my panties fast and furious, I'm all wet.... he played my clit and made me nearly wanna pee that feeling (srsly, i totally love that feeling, i could masturbate every night just to achieve that feeling BUT I just couldn't squirt it out recently.. due to stress maybe?) ok back to topic!

i was saying about he played with my clit and it's like a swollen peanut alrdy.. i begged him to stop because i'm jerking already.. 1 sec after he stopped circulating my clit, he came forward and forces his dick in my mouth for me to suck for a few seconds. prolly, to make it wet...

HE STARTED SLOW WHILE INSERTING ME, the only thing that came into my mind at the moment was.... "AHHH~" my face suddenly changed, my brows frowned and... next moment, "it feels nice" a total combination with, PAIN + ULTIMATELY SHIOKNESSSS !!

I sensed he feels nice too, he gave a loud groan when he inserting into my pussy, he went faster as he's standing by the bedside while me on the edge of the bed, my legs were like "V-Shaped" he stretched the to a bigger "V" and he WENT IN EVEN DEEPER.

I couldn't take it, it's pain and shiok at the same time.... I moan and yelled loudly, (ok, i mean.... REALLY LOUD) I don;t give a hoot whether the neighbours will hear a not.. cos, its pain and nice at the same time.. even my dogs auto went out and layed on th floor flat peeking in thru the door. *free show hur*

bf really went fast and he held me up and slapped my ass, I knew he wants doggy-position. i moved very slowly because... the pain was just like the first time i lost my virginity that kind of pain.

as he was fucking me hard, HIS HANDS were doing some errands too! one hand slapping my ass, one hand grabbing my boobs and my face was facing side ways and lying on the bed as if like th police screened me against the wall like that.. my right hand was clinging on his hips for better secure.

I was so damn wild and it was like..... 5 am.. He finally unload his load after 10 minutes... my legs were soft, and after cleaning up, i realized i couldn't walk with my leg opened widely. neither can i walk fast... I was in the bathroom with him and soaping body foam and he hugged me and told me, he felt really good!!

I told him, "I feel very pain and shiok at the same time.." He said i was extremely tight today like how he fucked me for the first time. after that, we rinsed and dried ourselves. He was sitting on the toilet bowl... and he told me to go over and see if his hair as his colleague told his he has few strands of white hair.

queenlove
31-03-2011, 06:34 AM
hair.

I went over, both me and him were still naked, i was really concentrating finding for white hair and guess what..... he fucking kid me :( my boobs was just few cms away from his face and he locked my waist with both his hands and begin to suck my nipple. within 20 seconds, he's fully erected. and i surrender silently, allowing him to suck me, im like a mother cow and he's like a baby, sucking me hard and he fingered me again.. i was AGAIN WET. i kneeled down and blow him for less than 10 second to ensure that he's also wet, I sat on him and ride on him.... i was very worn out and within ten minutes, we changed position again, i have to lift my leg up and he fucked me. the pain is still there but, it's bearable now.. he's cupping my boobs when fucking me.... and he unloaded the second time....

luckily we 're in the toilet, so it's so much easier.. my legs were trembling alrdy.. he showered me in return because i was totally worn-out.. wanted him to piggy-back me back to the room but failed. because he's also worn-out.

while lying on the bed, smoking and.. I told him, this was the best i had from jan till now, he agrees too! we then slept naked together. hehe.

the next day, I had to work. and my vagina still v pain.. like the feeling of my vagina tore apart :'( pain die me! after 3 days then the pain went off

one of my best sex i had this year :D

__________________________________________________ ______

queenlove
31-03-2011, 06:37 AM
so from mar 15-16 till now, we didn't have any sex. :( sian.. the last he unload was juz two days back/ we were watching old hk drama that we rented and........ as I was feeling cold, I took the blanket and cover myself and my bf was focusing on the drama. I was super aroused for no reason :P

I began to masturbate and nearly reached th climax where i wanna pee-ed out. my legs began to kick softly.. and i was breathing heavily.. after 10 minutes or so, i couldn't take it.. i rmbed i said before, my bf only wears underwear at home. lol. yups, I started to stroke him gently..
at first he didn't allow me to touch but, i insisted.. then he act as if he really concentrating watch and ignored me..

fine, u watch ur drama, i play ur dick HAHA. i begin to lick his ballz and suck his dick. as stubborn as a mule, he showed no facial expressions, but his toes betrayed him, when he feels shiok, his toes will fidget around.... and i slowly slowly suck his banana for 15 minutes, slowly and steady, lick his head, my tongue went from his tip to his ballz and went in circular motion on his balls then ..... the intense part started... till now, he still no reaction ok.

I placed myself in a comfortable position, and place my pussy clit in btw his legs. as i am sucking, i was moving my pussy... sort of like.... masturbating with his legs. I'm nearly zhao-geng cos i don't have bra inside and i was wearing his shirt, the hole was so big that even blind could see my assets inside.

in my mind, I was telling myself, "??????????" I went on with the real blowjob now.. HAHAHAH !!! he finally revealed that his that "fucking song" face.... the evil me was smiling heartily inside..... "????????????? ??????????, ???????????? ?????"

i grabbed his hand and slipped into my shirt from the front and, he fonder with my nipz and cupping my boobs. after sometime, i felt his hand putting pressure on my head. and pressing it hard... I couldn't breathe and i went on even faster, and goodness... he CUM IN MY MOUTH WITHOUT signalling me.. all he did was.... "ahh-ahh-ahhh-ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" only then i knew he cummed with that momentum. swallowed his cum and sad to say... my plan failed :(

I wanted him to fuck me... but he cum alrdy :'( he then laughed at me becos he knew i wanted him to fuck me but too bad, he cum liao. all the while, i was frowning... hhaha.

ok, enough! I told myself, i shall only post a not-so-long post because im so sleepy... but, while typing, i feel so high and.. my nipz kept erecting whenever i think of the first incident..

NEXT POST THEN I CONTINUE MY STORY OK !!!!!!!!!!! was so carried away by my recent seXperience.. sorry uh!!!

p/s: so many of u pm me ask me to be ur fb... haha, it did come across my mind. i want a sugar-daddy instead, ok la, im purely kidding! as i just realized my fren(which she's alrdy attached!!) had a sugar daddy, super surprisingly... pamper her like a lill princess.. the sight of seeing them makes me feel so pampered!

p/p/s: i admit, i do feel kinda lonely at times, it ever come to my mind that sometimes i hope to have a fb or someone who secretly "bao" me(i rmbed i wanted someone to "bao" me after watching "xi jie shao nian" last time, the cyndi wang kena bao, anyone rmb? )
but i do love my bf alot, i dunno if i can ?????... so yeap, let nature takes it course.

i didn't know my short installment took me nearly two hours!!! i was so sleepy juz now, now im so awake ! die, later still hafta get up at 11am!! kk! i wanna sleep le!! err... mayb a tad of masturbation first! :rolleyes: die la, im used to masturbate to sleep.. becoming a habit alrdy. tsk... must control!

sayonara~

*THANKS FOR UP-ING ME !!* leave a msg, i will up u back :D love ya <3 *throw flying kiss*

69guyz
31-03-2011, 11:49 AM
Keep it coming. Nice story

ka3lst0rm
31-03-2011, 12:50 PM
nice installments sis. enjoy reading your stories. i can help you masturbate to sleep too ;) haha anyway, up you!

queenlove
31-03-2011, 01:33 PM
nice installments sis. enjoy reading your stories. i can help you masturbate to sleep too ;) haha anyway, up you!

Thanks bro! Haha :) masturbation can help me sleep better! Does it apply to others too ? :P

desperadodick
31-03-2011, 01:38 PM
Ya I need to mastrubate every day too sign don't knw will effect my health anot worry sia

lglg666
31-03-2011, 01:43 PM
Wah....I need to mastrubate everytime I read your post or else kena blue balls problem hehe if no release. Damn solid story:)

et911
31-03-2011, 02:03 PM
Interesting perspective! :D Keep it up.

queenlove
31-03-2011, 02:04 PM
Ya I need to mastrubate every day too sign don't knw will effect my health anot worry sia
Ya, need to control. There was once when its too dry and it's super pain..
Then I stopped for 1-2weeks.. Everyday make myself super tired so I won't think of masturbating..

Wah....I need to mastrubate everytime I read your post or else kena blue balls problem hehe if no release. Damn solid story:)

Blue balls problems?!! Haha, I never once see my bf masturbate himself.. Maybe I should ask him to do so.. Haha.. So arousing... :P

queenlove
31-03-2011, 02:05 PM
Interesting perspective! :D Keep it up.

Thanks <3 much appreciated!

lglg666
31-03-2011, 02:08 PM
Then I stopped for 1-2weeks.. Everyday make myself super tired so I won't think of masturbating..

Blue balls problems?!! Haha, I never once see my bf masturbate himself.. Maybe I should ask him to do so.. Haha.. So arousing... :P

Aiyo....why does he has to masturbate when he has horny GF. Me...masturbate becoz after reading your post, my bro "mari kita" but no
lobang to release so self service lor:p

lglg666
31-03-2011, 02:16 PM
[QUOTE=queenlove;5805637]
p/s: so many of u pm me ask me to be ur fb... haha, it did come across my mind. i want a sugar-daddy instead, ok la, im purely kidding! as i just realized my fren(which she's alrdy attached!!) had a sugar daddy, super surprisingly... pamper her like a lill princess.. the sight of seeing them makes me feel so pampered!

p/p/s: i admit, i do feel kinda lonely at times, it ever come to my mind that sometimes i hope to have a fb or someone who secretly "bao" me(i rmbed i wanted someone to "bao" me after watching "xi jie shao nian" last time, the cyndi wang kena bao, anyone rmb? )
but i do love my bf alot, i dunno if i can ?????... so yeap, let nature takes it course.
sayonara~
QUOTE]

yes...good idea for a sugar-daddy thingy. it maybe a good thing for someone to "bao" and u get pampered. me....jobless man, can only dream and masturbate to your story:o Not all men are born equal....I accepted this fact, cheers and be happy. You deserved it:D

adrenalineRush
31-03-2011, 11:09 PM
its a great story to continue camping... an art of fantasy in your mind that also makes my mind runs wild.. hehehe

keep up the creativity and excitement... it does make me hard indeed

cheers

S|B3HSI@N
01-04-2011, 01:52 AM
Thanks bro! Haha :) masturbation can help me sleep better! Does it apply to others too ? :P

not sure about others but i tend to masturbate almost every other day also... unless already very tired if not kinda difficult to fall asleep, thus have to masturbate to make myself more tired... hehe... how i wish can have a girl like u beside me to help sometimes...

Rickey
01-04-2011, 03:23 AM
we didn't have any sex. :( sian.. the last he unload was juz two days back/ we were watching old hk drama that we rented and..... as I was feeling cold, I took the blanket and cover myself and my bf was focusing on the drama. I was super aroused for no reason :P

I began to masturbate and nearly reached th climax where i wanna pee-ed out. my legs began to kick softly.. and i was breathing heavily.. after 10 minutes or so, i couldn't take it.. yups, I started to stroke him gently..

I placed myself in a comfortable position, and place my pussy clit in btw his legs. as i am sucking, i was moving my pussy... sort of like.... masturbating with his legs.

i grabbed his hand and slipped into my shirt from the front and, he fonder with my nipz and cupping my boobs. after sometime, i felt his hand putting pressure on my head. and pressing it hard... I couldn't breathe and i went on even faster, and goodness... he CUM IN MY MOUTH WITHOUT signalling me.. all he did was.... "ahh-ahh-ahhh-ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" only then i knew he cummed with that momentum. swallowed his cum and sad to say... my plan failed :(

I wanted him to fuck me... but he cum alrdy :'( he then laughed at me becos he knew i wanted him to fuck me but too bad, he cum liao. all the while, i was frowning... hhaha.

ok, enough! im so sleepy... but, while typing, i feel so high and.. my nipz kept erecting whenever i think of the first incident..

p/p/s: i admit, i do feel kinda lonely at times, it ever come to my mind that sometimes i hope to have a fb or someone who secretly "bao" me ..but i do love my bf alot, i dunno if i can ?????... so yeap, let nature takes it course.
Understand yr lonely feelings completely, sis, but tink yr b/f may not be too happy if he gets to hear tis...do be careful, sis, if u wanna go ahead...

i didn't know my short installment took me nearly two hours!!! i was so sleepy juz now, now im so awake ! die, later still hafta get up at 11am!! kk! i wanna sleep le!! err... mayb a tad of masturbation first! :rolleyes: die la, im used to masturbate to sleep.. becoming a habit alrdy. tsk... must control!

Thanks, sis queenlove, for telling us such an arousing encounter u had wif yr B/f 2 days back..we can only imagine ourselves steaming like yr B/f does...envy him..how nice to hav a horny G/f like u...keep it up, sis !...jia you !!

As to mastubation, dunno how bad it can get for u gals, but for guys the effects can be bad esp if done too frequently...

Dunno, sis, for the gals or other guys...but for my case it does help ..but can feel somewat tired after waking up though...for guys if u do it too often or excessively u can feel some pain from the nerves connected to the balls..but for u gals there shdn't be tis problem..u can DIY as many times as u like !...

Yah, sis, tink u wld find it arousing if u get to see 1 done wif yr very own eyes esp if u havn't seen it b4...there are a few ways of doing it.. can be quite an experience for u ..try asking yr b/f to show u...its free anyway

queenlove
01-04-2011, 04:30 PM
[QUOTE=queenlove;5805637]

sayonara~

yes...good idea for a sugar-daddy thingy. it maybe a good thing for someone to "bao" and u get pampered. me....jobless man, can only dream and masturbate to your story:o Not all men are born equal....I accepted this fact, cheers and be happy. You deserved it:D

HAHA, the sugar daddy thing is just a comment, just joking only! maybe it's just one fantasy of mine. too bad, i'm horny but my bf isn't :(

queenlove
01-04-2011, 04:37 PM
not sure about others but i tend to masturbate almost every other day also... unless already very tired if not kinda difficult to fall asleep, thus have to masturbate to make myself more tired... hehe... how i wish can have a girl like u beside me to help sometimes...

haha! masturbation helps me to relieve my muscles.. haha. for guys maybe v 吃力!

queenlove
01-04-2011, 04:40 PM
its a great story to continue camping... an art of fantasy in your mind that also makes my mind runs wild.. hehehe

keep up the creativity and excitement... it does make me hard indeed

cheers

thanks :) it's based on my true experiences with my EX & current bf. hehe

queenlove
01-04-2011, 07:49 PM
Installments time :D now at work and nothing much to do, and i think of SBF.

Anw, Happy April Fool to all SBF-ster.. Hope you have an enjoyable weekend ahead!

but not for me, cos.... I kena NEA fine just this afternoon.. I was hoping that the NEA will come and tell me it's April's Fool..

Tried arguing with them but the indian butch so damn fucking guai lan. I hope tonight she kena raped. (miso bad) but i think nobody wants her la. my bf say even if she strips he also wont get a hard-on..

srsly, i think they anyhow one.. I lighted my cig OUTSIDE of the carpark, then the car blocked the road and i just used the carpark to exit to the main walkway. they alrdy caught one ah pek, then that fucking bitch so guai lan. she got another male partner.. as that bitch is jotting the ah pek's particular, her partner came to talk to me..

tried flirting with him (when my bf walked away) and asked him why i light outside also kena, from what i know if u light outside is ok, he also say, if i merely just walked past its okay.. then i argued say, i just walked past only.. nearly can shook them off.. but that bloody bitch INSIST ON fining ME.

she said she saw me lighting the cig. knn, even the nearby coffeeshop uncle also saw i light my cig outside... PLUS at time they also catching that ah pek.. got so many walls blocking their vision, how can she see.. plus i alrdy smoked half stick liao, then walk out, after few seconds then she ran over...

In the end, the male officer came on whisper to me ask me go appeal. and my bf damn angry cos he saw that officer looking inside my shirt when i bend down to take the slip of fine when he accidentally dropped it.. DAMM ! bloody indian bitch, machiam like butch. !@#$%*( 气死我了!!

I'm gg to ring up and appeal on monday!!!!

Sorry to rant it out! cos, really super frustrated >:(

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________________________
OK !!

him: just now, as u bent down, i clearly can see ur boobs... make me stand only. then i saw jay also looking at ur direction. so i disturb him tell him don't bio at u!!

me: oh chey~~ okok ! i will rmb...

to be continued!!!

next up would be "naughty things we did in school"

Few days later, During Break time, I remembered we all didn't go canteen and eat. So a few classmates (only boys) stayed back and they proposed to play "Truth OR DARE"

Since so boring then we agreed and went ahead to play!
normal ppl = kena 3 times truth then the fourth time is DARE
WHEREAS FOR LLOYD (my 2nd Ex),

kena 1 time TRUTH then immediately DARE -.-"

-O-Ya-BAY-YA-SHOM-

suay suay first time, Lloyd kena -.-"

their question to him was: Describe your girlfriend,,, (all laughing behind)
-I was kinda known as the rebellious girl and i can't really get along with girls cause... just cannot communicate with them. -

Lloyd's reply: love her character, and her wildness.

Me: TSK, what wildness, watch what u say hor!! ahem. (face blushed!)

the guys : I think u like her body la...

me: U all so bian tai !! TSK. k la, shuddup and move on to next qn..

...after 2 rounds...

Oh-YA-BAY-AH-SHOM

Lloyd kena -.-"

me at there sian 1/2...

Lloyd: what u want me to do sia...

the guys smiling happily and sheepishly: LC LC LC LC LC LC ~~

me: LC with u all ah.. have him all u want... haha

the guys: EH, NO, IS WITH U !!! *clap hands* Free show!!!

Lloyd: baby, of cos with u la.. lai la..

me: no... so paiseh,. tsk...

Lloyd to the guys: lai lai, pay tickets money..

In his heart, i knew lloyd wanted to show off.. cos, some of the guys were my suitors... he wanted to show off to make them jealous!!!!

bo bian..

Me: how long sia.. fast eh, later teacher or councilor walked past then siao liao. i dun want kena case again...

the guys: nvm we help u see wind then we stand up and cover u all..

Lloyd: k, STEADY AH~

me: fast hor...

the guys: ok, 10 seconds ok!! we count..

me: waliao, why u all make it like as if is i kena...

the guys: cos ur bf ma... kk... ha-kin! start ah...

-started kissing-

the guys:
10... 9... 8... 7............................. 7 ................

me: stopped kissing, OI, WHY GOT TWO 7??

the guys: hur hur, must restart cos u untill 7 break-free... Restart, restart restart!!

me: cheater bugs eh...

the guys: ok, we count ah, if u breakfree again must restart and become 20 seconds..

-started LC AGAIN -.-"

them: 10...... 9....... 8.........7.......6..............5................ ..4.................3.............. & they... EH??? count untill where ah... restart again... continue and cnt breakfree ah
!!

10............9..............8.................7.. ..................6.....................5......... ...........4..............3.....................3. ....................3.....................3....... ..........3.....................2................1 .................................1................ .....1........................1................... .....1.........................1.................. ...1.............................................. .................................................. .............................0!!

the whole thing took around 1 min lor!!!

me: piang eh... u see free show u all v happy is it....

by the time, i can see their pants got one peanut shaped bulging out... (needless to say, Lloyd is damn horny alrdy...)

me: i dun want play liao.. my hair messy!! i want go toilet!! u all cheater bugs!!! (stood up and walked out of the class)

them: eeyer, u shy shy ah... we damn steam now eh... envy u la lloyd... i also want ur gf leh...

lloyd: knn, NO... she's mine..
(chased after me and follow me )

ok.. my sec sch boys and girls toilet is separated one end to the other end. but the girls side got water-cooler and one handicapped toilet.

if ur mind is running wild alrdy.... yes, BINGO. I went in to the handicapped toilet to comb my hair. and Lloyd tagged in along -.-

Me: U super purposely hur!

Him: (locked the handicapped toilet door hugged me from behind grabbing my boobs) (in a super mushy tone~) Babyyyyyyyyyyy

Me: what!!!!

Him: im feeling damn........ gao wei now....

me: why?

him: i wantt you................................

Me: just now alrdy LC liao... NO !!

him: (continue to fonder my nipz) kiss kiss again..

and.... to be continued *winkz

queenlove
01-04-2011, 08:49 PM
p/p/s: i admit, i do feel kinda lonely at times, it ever come to my mind that sometimes i hope to have a fb or someone who secretly "bao" me ..but i do love my bf alot, i dunno if i can ?????... so yeap, let nature takes it course.
Understand yr lonely feelings completely, sis, but tink yr b/f may not be too happy if he gets to hear tis...do be careful, sis, if u wanna go ahead...

:) don't worry Rickey Bro! I know what i am doing. I love my bf, and despite his low-sex drive, i had, in many way, wanted to find a FB, but i didn't want to. maybe he's the guy that im afraid to lose (despite our nearly one cycle of 'huge' age gap)

thanks for ur words :D

it's one of my fantasy to watch a couple making out -LIVE- !!! :P

Lionrod32
01-04-2011, 09:04 PM
Sis, your encounter with NEA officers very interesting .... Hahahaha .... If it is me, I roll up the fine slip and stick it in my mouth then light it up (as if it is a ciggy) :)

Sporty
01-04-2011, 09:21 PM
Sis,

Sad to say Tat, but I tink yr appeal is redundant de.
He tel u Mon go appeal is dun wan u to argue wit dem there.
Nevertheless, gd luck to u ya. N nice story. :)

queenlove
01-04-2011, 11:10 PM
Sis,

Sad to say Tat, but I tink yr appeal is redundant de.
He tel u Mon go appeal is dun wan u to argue wit dem there.
Nevertheless, gd luck to u ya. N nice story. :)

hah, I have friends working as NEA officers too! yups, they say can appeal also. 3 days is cos tmr and the day after were weekends. only Monday then can appeal. Will me luck ya :D Thanks

Sporty
01-04-2011, 11:14 PM
Ya. Wish u best of luck. 3 days mayb meanin 3 working days? Lolsss.
So late Liao stil online? Tonite no hanky panky wit bf? Lol.

sivagod69
01-04-2011, 11:41 PM
To sis queenlove!

im a local indian guy. i do agree moz indian ladies are kinda fucked in e head. but my point is not all indians are bitchy.

i do feel kinda lil affected when u labelled e lady who fined u 'indian bitch/butch'.

though its none of my biz n i don noe u n viceversa, i on e behalf of my race wuld like 2 make a sincere apology for her unwise behavior towards u.
Well maybe, she has prejudice against female smokers i guess. i might be wrong.

Anyhow, pls don take it 2 heart seriously.

take care sis n haf a nice weekend !

yoyoyo123
02-04-2011, 04:28 AM
nice.. camping here :D

Rickey
02-04-2011, 07:52 AM
:) don't worry Rickey Bro! I know what i am doing. I love my bf, and despite his low-sex drive, i had, in many way, wanted to find a FB, but i didn't want to. maybe he's the guy that im afraid to lose (despite our nearly one cycle of 'huge' age gap)

thanks for ur words :D

it's one of my fantasy to watch a couple making out -LIVE- !!! :P

You are most welcome, sis queenlove ! :)...just to alert u only lah...cos sometimes we can get carried away by our earnestness tat we dun tink 1st b4 we do something...

A very steaming sex life u hav, sis...enjoyed reading them...Btw oso my fantasy to see couples making out...any clues or lobangs ?? ;)..Hav upz u oredi...& yah do hope yr ciggy issue wil be resolved to yr favour come Monday..

S|B3HSI@N
02-04-2011, 11:50 PM
haha! masturbation helps me to relieve my muscles.. haha. for guys maybe v 吃力!

hmm, muscles or urges?? hehe... u notty girl lah, not getting enuf from ur bf then still need to masturbate... think u would do better with a real dick around, esp since i know u luv to give bj and get cummed on... ;)

well... for us guys have to control a bit lah, dun wanna shoot too much even though horny at times... wait lucky come across a nice girl but end up shooting blanks sure will be damn paiseh... for me sometimes when really suddenly fucking horny can masturbate up to 3 times in 1 hr... nb, sometimes too much until the skin "pua peh"

S|B3HSI@N
02-04-2011, 11:58 PM
sorry to hear about the NEA fine... but u very bad leh, hoping that indian officer to get rape... just fuck her upside down can already mah... hope she lose her job so cannot do harm to u again in future lor... hehe

or better still like wat i always tell my friends, quite smoking lah... if really want i lend u my 34yo cigar to smoke lah... :p

sentsggirls
03-04-2011, 12:14 AM
very scintillating stories you got here but would like to hear more on the part of your self pleasure before sleep stories. For instance, how many fingers used or any toys used. It would certainly beckons me here often.

lglg666
04-04-2011, 11:03 AM
Yes....Yes, more please.

nicholasback
04-04-2011, 11:16 AM
more pls.. thank you..

queenlove
23-06-2011, 03:37 AM
I'm back people.. these 1.5 month My boyfriend was on leave. So yeap, we spent all the time together thus I do not have time for this lill secret place of mine.

I wished i could have another 1.5 month :( how's sex life been for most of you? For me, it has been a fairly good one. I managed to rape him every week. hahaha. Hopefully I don't sound scary.

And apart from that, there are many incidents that happened.
*cut short*
1) there was this guy that i admired for nearly two years @ the place that im working. wanted much to sms him as i got his number BUT didn't have the courage to! he was 8-10 years older than me. but who cares anyway. So I plucked my courage to send him a text to inform him about some irrelevant stuff that linked to my job. AND HE REPLIED. To my astonishment, he revealed to me that he was a super horny guy >>>>> that really turns me on. we had phone sex?! sms sex?! whatever you think of. We even wanted to schedule to have a quicky. but..............

2) wanted to meet up with one of the sbf bro, he offered $800, had a deal of making love/spending time with him 4 days and having sex at thrilling places.
actually, I love his personalities and passionate for sex. it's not really for the money but he insisted. I didn't want to sound like im like a whore. but he says just treat his like a sugar daddy. so yeap, that was one of my crazy fantasy.
-sorry, had to call off because my bf had taken his leave-

3) bumped into my ex-bf he was with his current girlfriend. and we just exchanged smiles. but i kept dreaming of him recently........ those flashback really brings back good memories. Those places we fucked/licked/sucked/fingered/pet/etc. i really kinda miss those thrills we had.
i even wanted to tell him, "can we fuck for one last time?"

he was the guy who resulting me for being so passionate for sex, keep wanting for more and in simple text H 0 r n y. we had sex/heavy petting almost most of the place where the two of us often hangout. shopping malls/basketball court/ my ex working place/ under the blocks/ playground/ etc etc. geez. *wild fantasies running through my mind now* damn. make me wanna masturxxxe so badly now.

ok. bye. you. know. what. i wanna. do. now?

p/s: ^accepted all friend request*

4am'rs
23-06-2011, 03:47 AM
...blocks/ playground/ etc etc. geez. *wild fantasies running through my mind now* damn. make me wanna masturxxxe so badly now.

ok. bye. you. know. what. i wanna. do. now?

Not really sure yet. Care to elaborate miss? :D

Anyway welcome back..

queenlove
23-06-2011, 03:52 AM
Not really sure yet. Care to elaborate miss? :D

Anyway welcome back..

haha, why so cheeky at this hour? i need a puff first. then back to enjoying. what about you?

4am'rs
23-06-2011, 03:57 AM
haha, why so cheeky at this hour? i need a puff first. then back to enjoying. what about you?

Not cheeky, but curious. Curious is natural. Cheeky is rather perverted. :D

What about me? Still waiting for you to elaborate of what you gonna do next. I do accept private message if it's too much to disclose in public. I swear I keep it for myself.

Boy now that's cheeky. What have gone into my mind :confused:

acidicavex
23-06-2011, 11:02 AM
wow a real horny one hahaha how i wish i could have you..... would love to make sex part of my life but well can only wish and dream about it. Keep it up sis hope your sexlife is fullfilling. Wonder what would it be like to live w/o sex .......

horny03
23-06-2011, 11:58 AM
Good for you. queenlove

lglg666
24-06-2011, 02:01 PM

Welcome back....more please:D

queenlove
25-06-2011, 03:44 AM
wow a real horny one hahaha how i wish i could have you..... would love to make sex part of my life but well can only wish and dream about it. Keep it up sis hope your sexlife is fullfilling. Wonder what would it be like to live w/o sex .......

I guess sex is one of the essential thing btw couples/husband & wife, etc. It keeps the r/s gg.. If w/o sex.... Life is dull.. Hahahaha.. Right?

Torch_Man
25-06-2011, 12:10 PM
heheee:D.........

a great woman you are (honest, straight-forward, understanding yet subtle) hope to know u, if allowed.

having sex is, undoubtedly, a wonderful pleasure, excitement, enjoyment (with or without connection, at times) to do (be it licking, caressing, fondling, necking, spooning............)

as my final sentence signature written,
i do it with pleasure and willingness

jz sharin,
:)

acidicavex
25-06-2011, 12:14 PM
I guess sex is one of the essential thing btw couples/husband & wife, etc. It keeps the r/s gg.. If w/o sex.... Life is dull.. Hahahaha.. Right?

Well partially sis i use to think sex play most part of the R/S well apparently lately i read a articles in one of those women mag. That say this R/S can be healthy and lovey dovey even w/o the sex........ :confused: Which really put me in doubt hahaha anyway if both are those that can live life w/o sex than okie but like me this type of sex fiend hahahaha die lo i know why ......err..... Cause i have a partner that can do w/o it as long as she have her Iphone and books to read. Sometimes i wonder does the woman give her orgasm....... :p Anyway signz is the word that all i can say

tomvoyeur
25-06-2011, 12:36 PM
Kudos to all the horny women out there lol. ;)

detriod
25-06-2011, 03:55 PM
Well, QueenLove, to me , i am just a Horny guy too. Just say it out to share my experience :)

Well, my gf is slim . just only 36KG or lesser . around 168CM tall. her cup size is B- . Yup, not big boob i must say but i heck care as i am not Boob hunter ^^ But she got a nice good licking ass ( taste like KFC Chicken ) and her pussy has a scene of smell which i like. It always turn me on. But on the other hand, my gf is not horny. At 1st, it almost daily we have sex and she was enjoying it. She also learn new things which she didnt know. But when after few weeks, she seems not interested anymore to have daily sex :(And thanks to her, i have to self masturbating when i need it. The most funniest thing is, if she saw me watcing Porn videos, she will look at me angrily and jealous. Does it really that having too much sex with the same person, either one will be tired of it ?
Been a true heart guy, I cant go out find other girls for sex as i dont want to betray her. But after a year of RL , i was thinking, should i just find 1 FB for my needs ?

oh yeah, by the way, the last time i have sex with her is 5 months ago.....

queenlove
25-06-2011, 06:13 PM
Well partially sis i use to think sex play most part of the R/S well apparently lately i read a articles in one of those women mag. That say this R/S can be healthy and lovey dovey even w/o the sex........ :confused: Which really put me in doubt hahaha anyway if both are those that can live life w/o sex than okie but like me this type of sex fiend hahahaha die lo i know why ......err..... Cause i have a partner that can do w/o it as long as she have her Iphone and books to read. Sometimes i wonder does the woman give her orgasm....... :p Anyway signz is the word that all i can say

maybe that's to diff kind of girls. im those wild and naughty inside. looks decent outside!! wahaha. it rlly depends, if you really love the person, you can really go without it.

queenlove
25-06-2011, 06:16 PM
Well, QueenLove, to me , i am just a Horny guy too. Just say it out to share my experience :)

Well, my gf is slim . just only 36KG or lesser . around 168CM tall. her cup size is B- . Yup, not big boob i must say but i heck care as i am not Boob hunter ^^ But she got a nice good licking ass ( taste like KFC Chicken ) and her pussy has a scene of smell which i like. It always turn me on. But on the other hand, my gf is not horny. At 1st, it almost daily we have sex and she was enjoying it. She also learn new things which she didnt know. But when after few weeks, she seems not interested anymore to have daily sex :(And thanks to her, i have to self masturbating when i need it. The most funniest thing is, if she saw me watcing Porn videos, she will look at me angrily and jealous. Does it really that having too much sex with the same person, either one will be tired of it ?
Been a true heart guy, I cant go out find other girls for sex as i dont want to betray her. But after a year of RL , i was thinking, should i just find 1 FB for my needs ?

oh yeah, by the way, the last time i have sex with her is 5 months ago.....

WOW !!!! 5 MONTHS. GEEZ. for me i won't get bored making love with the same person.. lol. maybe some others will? very hard to predict one.. i can feel you. at first it's like a daily kind of thing. and then slowly, weekly... now 5 months without it. you didn't ask her to blow you? you can really tahan uh! LOL. AND SHE'S 36KG ONLY? very thin leh. 168?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! i.m 1.72m

detriod
25-06-2011, 06:24 PM
WOW !!!! 5 MONTHS. GEEZ. for me i won't get bored making love with the same person.. lol. maybe some others will? very hard to predict one.. i can feel you. at first it's like a daily kind of thing. and then slowly, weekly... now 5 months without it. you didn't ask her to blow you? you can really tahan uh! LOL. AND SHE'S 36KG ONLY? very thin leh. 168?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! i.m 1.72m

yeah.... damn long nvr hav sex....

i see .... yeah, you are right, is hard to predict one. i dunno what was on her mind. Dont say i doing just 1 style only, i also got try other styles but still, it happen as what i say... got try to ask her blow but she doesnt want to do it, she just continue play her computer games -.- no choice... this is very difficult for me. I dont want to betray her . even i dont dare to go GL to pay 1 to have sex with me. most of the time now i masturbating myself :( thats why i am thinking, should i go find 1 FB ?
yeah, she is quite thin. no matter how much she ate, she wont gain fat. LOL, I am just 1CM taller than you :p

queenlove
25-06-2011, 06:33 PM
yeah.... damn long nvr hav sex....

i see .... yeah, you are right, is hard to predict one. i dunno what was on her mind. Dont say i doing just 1 style only, i also got try other styles but still, it happen as what i say... got try to ask her blow but she doesnt want to do it, she just continue play her computer games -.- no choice... this is very difficult for me. I dont want to betray her . even i dont dare to go GL to pay 1 to have sex with me. most of the time now i masturbating myself :( thats why i am thinking, should i go find 1 FB ?
yeah, she is quite thin. no matter how much she ate, she wont gain fat. LOL, I am just 1CM taller than you :p

Hmm, it's up to you. I'm having the same dilemma as you. because i love my boyfriend too. that's why, i don't wanna betray him. but, if it's just for personal "sexification" and then we go find another ppl of the same passion. no wrong also.. (this is what i have been telling myself) but i still can't get over it. a few of ppl also ask me/wna pay me to have sex with them. But i declined for some reasons. am also struggling hard.

imagine you sleep next to your bf/gf, then u think about how you fucked your FB. won't you be a bit guilty? but on the contrary, you/we also feel damn sian when the party can't give you what you want. sigh. fuckup right :(

this thought has been going about my mind for weeks/months. I even dream about it. but she also must spare some thoughts for you. why give you suffer for 5 months. Lol. how long more can you endure?

detriod
25-06-2011, 06:48 PM
Hmm, it's up to you. I'm having the same dilemma as you. because i love my boyfriend too. that's why, i don't wanna betray him. but, if it's just for personal "sexification" and then we go find another ppl of the same passion. no wrong also.. (this is what i have been telling myself) but i still can't get over it. a few of ppl also ask me/wna pay me to have sex with them. But i declined for some reasons. am also struggling hard.

imagine you sleep next to your bf/gf, then u think about how you fucked your FB. won't you be a bit guilty? but on the contrary, you/we also feel damn sian when the party can't give you what you want. sigh. fuckup right :(

this thought has been going about my mind for weeks/months. I even dream about it. but she also must spare some thoughts for you. why give you suffer for 5 months. Lol. how long more can you endure?

yeah,is true. Both of us desire for it yet our Cpl doesnt give what we want. It is true that if once do it with FB, I will rmb how good and sensation it is . But in the other hand, is betraying her.....

same, been thinking quite long, whether do or not do .... LOL, to be frankly speaking, i also dunno can stand it till when if she still continue like that. i dont want to break up with a reason " because you cant give me sex ". if indeed is tat reason, it is like treating her as a fucking doll only . haiz.... sian....

queenlove
27-06-2011, 04:10 AM
yeah,is true. Both of us desire for it yet our Cpl doesnt give what we want. It is true that if once do it with FB, I will rmb how good and sensation it is . But in the other hand, is betraying her.....

same, been thinking quite long, whether do or not do .... LOL, to be frankly speaking, i also dunno can stand it till when if she still continue like that. i dont want to break up with a reason " because you cant give me sex ". if indeed is tat reason, it is like treating her as a fucking doll only . haiz.... sian....

yea, true :D

don't think so much, just try talking to her. get her aroused.

queenlove
27-06-2011, 05:04 AM
I had initially typed a whole chunk of my continuation of my story. and guess what, it was gone :( and im lazy to retype everything.

So i decided to reply most of the PM-s (quite a no of it) and in fact i enjoyed chatting with a couple of you <3

Thanks for those story you guys shared with me. I hope my Point of view analysis would help :)

I like humble guys...

And thanks to magixskin & bfreemen who UPZ my point <3 *hugs*

I will continue my story soon. As im using my BB to type so, it's very mafan, PLUS i cant be using my laptop as my boyfriend is beside me.

next post will be the continuation of me and my 2nd ex bf in school :) (otherwise, it would be the latest of what me and my bf did. hehe) which one you preferred?

okiedokie. gtg. muacks. just downloaded cat III : Raped By an angel 5. gonna watch soon. tata-*flying kisses*

starystarynite
27-06-2011, 06:39 AM
Where did u download rape by angel 5, sis?..

N you have not reply my pm leh...

Stary

I had initially typed a whole chunk of my continuation of my story. and guess what, it was gone :( and im lazy to retype everything.

So i decided to reply most of the PM-s (quite a no of it) and in fact i enjoyed chatting with a couple of you <3

Thanks for those story you guys shared with me. I hope my Point of view analysis would help :)

I like humble guys...

And thanks to magixskin & bfreemen who UPZ my point <3 *hugs*

I will continue my story soon. As im using my BB to type so, it's very mafan, PLUS i cant be using my laptop as my boyfriend is beside me.

next post will be the continuation of me and my 2nd ex bf in school :) (otherwise, it would be the latest of what me and my bf did. hehe) which one you preferred?

okiedokie. gtg. muacks. just downloaded cat III : Raped By an angel 5. gonna watch soon. tata-*flying kisses*

acidicavex
27-06-2011, 10:59 AM
maybe that's to diff kind of girls. im those wild and naughty inside. looks decent outside!! wahaha. it rlly depends, if you really love the person, you can really go without it.

Haha really?? Love aside but if you were to ask me to go w/o sex i think better ask me to be enunch better. Even w/o the sex i still need to wank off to ease the flow from overflowing to the brain...... :p

If i see something i like during the day i would be horny already and if there no meal in the night than it will be my 5 generals going to work :D. To release the tension if it all crop up i will go crazy bonker.

detriod
27-06-2011, 01:06 PM
yea, true :D

don't think so much, just try talking to her. get her aroused.

ok, i try to talk to her when she move in with me:) Thanks for borrow me your ears to listen :) It was a great help. same goes to most of the bros here, which got give tips and advice in my thread :)

queenlove
29-06-2011, 03:56 AM
Where did u download rape by angel 5, sis?..

N you have not reply my pm leh...

Stary

i found in somewhere in SBF too. you go search, and...... after i download i can't watch :'( I may have overlooked your pm. send again.

queenlove
29-06-2011, 03:59 AM
ok, i try to talk to her when she move in with me:) Thanks for borrow me your ears to listen :) It was a great help. same goes to most of the bros here, which got give tips and advice in my thread :)

you still waiting for her? LOL. actually, if she can do this once to you, what makes you think she won't do it on you again? I'm sorry but, im just being frank. don't get offended. it's just my POV.

queenlove
29-06-2011, 04:01 AM
I'm going on a short impromptu trip; brb in days. misses <3

detriod
29-06-2011, 04:19 AM
you still waiting for her? LOL. actually, if she can do this once to you, what makes you think she won't do it on you again? I'm sorry but, im just being frank. don't get offended. it's just my POV.

yeah, i know. alot ppl also say like that. But I really love her much, so i will give her 1 more chance :) If really in the end cant, i have no choice but break up. No more return this time.

ltachl
01-07-2011, 10:54 AM
camping here!

queenlove
04-07-2011, 05:00 AM
lloyd: knn, NO... she's mine..
(chased after me and follow me )

ok.. my sec sch boys and girls toilet is separated one end to the other end. but the girls side got water-cooler and one handicapped toilet.

if ur mind is running wild alrdy.... yes, BINGO. I went in to the handicapped toilet to comb my hair. and Lloyd tagged in along -.-

Me: U super purposely hur!

Him: (locked the handicapped toilet door hugged me from behind grabbing my boobs) (in a super mushy tone~) Babyyyyyyyyyyy

Me: what!!!!

Him: im feeling damn........ gao wei now....

me: why?

him: i wantt you................................

Me: just now alrdy LC liao... NO !!

him: (continue to fonder my nipz) kiss kiss again..

and.... to be continued *winkz

--------------------------------

continued from the last...

Him: you see my didi, mari-kita already..

Me: Hahaha. (teasing his didi)

Him: I really cannot take it anymore...

Me: dont want la... in school....

Him: We never tried it in school before... and you wear red bra for what... you know ash and jack keep on looking at your there you know....

Me: No other colour to wear la. all in washing machine.. I didn't know they looking leh..

Him: Of course you don't know la.. they keep looking at you.. im so angry you know..

Me: orh... next time i won't try not to wear already lo...

him: you must not wear to school anymore... but wear it to my house cos you look damn hot..

Me: tsk... can you be serious??

him: yes!! serious now!! im going to punish you....

me: huh? why? wear wrong colour bra also must get punish?

him: YES!!! now you must make it up to me.....

(before he finishes his sentence, i immediately frenched him. (just to shut him up)

me: ok! done with my making up to you..

him: NO!!! where got so fast one... i don't care... you must......(pointing to his dick) make up to him...

me: be good ok baby.... in school now... and the bell is going to ring in 12 minutes time...

him: a while only la baby............ we never try before in school......... babyyyy babbyyyy babyyy..... ( keep clinging on to me and not letting me go)

me: ok!! a while only ah!!!

I flipped the toilet bowl down, and he sitting on the sink, i started move my finger slowly from his inner thigh to his groin, moved in circular moment and... i can feel him getting aroused........

Slowly unzipped his pants and to my astonishment.... it was solid hard............. I began to kiss his balls, licked it, and swerved my tongue to reach his dick head. immediately he laid back and he placed his palm on my head... the other hand, he slipped it into my uniform and fondered with my breast. I was getting aroused as well..

Apart from blowing him, I was looking at the door as well, it was like those typical handicapped door in the school or elsewhere, that have gaps in the bottom of the door, (can see outside ) I don't know how to explain it.. because my brain isn't processing well at this hour.

Suddenly, I saw a pair of leather shoes walking to the male toilet. I was scared and i was trying to convey the message to lloyd that i saw this pair of leather shoe walking past the door....

the moment i looked up, his face was like.... fucking high... and he just continues to apply force on my head... asking me to continue my blowjob...

-.- I whispered to him, telling him to lower down his voice.. but he just don't seemed to get my point... All i could do is to suck his head harder.... ahaha... and guessed what, the very next moment, without giving me any signals, he unloaded his whole chunk and it was almost everywhere... from my face to the wall.... damn.. luckily my reaction was fast. else it would be on my uniform.

again, we saw the leather shoe walking in and out too.... this time round, we kept our noise level down as silently as we could... almost silent... and i quickly use the tissues to wipe away all his load.

*time check: left 5 minutes more*

me: (whisper to him) how are we going to get out?

him: no idea... who th efuck is him, keep walking in and out... below is teacher's toilet, why the fuck he come all the way till fourth level to use student's toilet...

me: how how how???? (heart thumping super fast)

him: aiya, wait for another few minutes lo...

me: then now do what..... (he hugged me from behind)

him: i don't know... but i know i love you baby.... (kissed my ears)

me: serious leh.. ppl now scare you don't seem to scare..

him: scare what sia.... baby, why your heart jumping so fast... i make you relax want?

me: huh? how?

him: (licked/kissed my ears) hugging me from behind and his two hand was cupping my boobs -inside my bra-

me: im getting wet... don't baby.... dont....

him: i know you want more........come baby... sit on me..

(he was sitting at the toilet bowl and me sitting on him)

I could feel his dick ( still hard) and he pushes up my uniform and started to suck my nipples.... hell boy.. it was good and i could not even let out a moan... fuck...

(we then saw that leg walking out again.... and the bell just nice rang...)

immediately i wanted to stand up... but he's still sucking...

me: baby.... enough alrdy... baby..............

him: a while more...........

me: nononononono!!!!

him: aww..... no more suck suck...

me: faster get out of here......

to be continue..

queenlove
04-07-2011, 05:02 AM
im back! decided to post something and have replied most of the PM. okie.. im gg to turn in soon... left with 2 to 3 hours of sleep........ hugs.

Namaste
04-07-2011, 08:25 AM
Nice stories ! you just found yourself another fan ! :D

blackjack11
07-03-2012, 02:10 PM
sis, i need your stories to wank!!

bigmannow
07-03-2012, 04:30 PM
camping here again.. oh yea..

MP5F
07-03-2012, 08:29 PM
Sis, long time never update liao. :D

steelfish69
08-03-2012, 12:03 AM
Kinda of remind me of my puppy love back during my school days also.
gals like bad boys on ah beng motor bike...hahaha

Dear fellow SBF's bro, am pretty busy with work and studying as my last paper is on Tuesday. So yea, pardon my lack of updates.. Nevertheless, I will post some installments first.

======================= My Virgin Sex==========================

Chapter 1 : Introduction

My current bf is my fifth boyfriend & I lost to my third ex. (exclud. flings)

He's the guy (my third ex) who result my Sex Life so be so high to the current plight of me. Sometimes I asked myself, Should I thank him instead of Should I blame him? But I conclude my answer to my question, I thanked him instead. Because, It was him whom sparks up my sex drive and also taught me so many things that makes me superb in love in making love We broke up peacefully after being together for ONE year odd. (I will explain in the near future; the reasons we broke up)

As for my first & second bf, I think at the point of time when I got together with them, We were Young & We didn't know much about sex. I guessed they enjoyed being with me more than Me being with them. Why? Because It was me who Sex-tisfy them instead... I reckon' guys under the age of SIXteen didn't know what girls want and how to return them with pleasure..

For me, I'd much prefer GUYS who are older than me, Never in my dictionary will I go/be with guys younger than me... So guys younger than me Or studying together in the same school were a MAJOR NO-NO for me ( & this condition still apply) If you ask me why, I would say, younger guys are more immature and it may led to communication breakdown.

(FOR ALL THE THINGS I MENTIONED ABOVE WERE JUST MY POV, so please don't feel offended..)

Chapter 2: My First (Heavy) Petting

As I said, With my first & second bf, no fucking-related (does finger fuck counts?) My first bf did ask for it, But I didn't want to give it to him, maybe I didn't love him enough back then.

How I met my first bf?(couple of years ago) I met him through arcade, and he was those typical hooligans. those who smokes, who did illegal things, etc etc etc. HE WAS SHORTER THAN ME! much shorter! But we didn't care much back then.

`I'm partially mixed therefore, i inherited my genes from my maternal side, I'm taller than average girl!

-to cut short-

I often Pon school when I was with him & go over his place to sleep/slack/play... And you know, gg up to a guy/bf's place is like entering a lion's den.
We started french-kissing first and then his hands start to roam around my body (at the point of time, I didn't care much because I was enjoying the kissing part and.... nothing else) and I felt aroused and the only thing I knew was my bra unhooked...
I shall named my first bf "A".

Me: eh, why suddenly my upper part feel so airy?
A: I don't know leh, just so suddenly ur bra accidentally unhooked.
Me: don't lame can, u suddenly, accidentally, I THINK U INTENTIONALLY ONE LUR.
A: Why worh? you don't like?
Me: I don't know leh, I feel v awkward...
A: kk! I help you hook back.. U rest and close ur eyes first..
Me: -nodded my head- (thinking to myself, why must I close my eyes?)

AND............ HE pushed my uniform up

Me: (EYES OPENED WIDE WIDE) I thought U wanna hook back?

--don't blame me having such reaction cause it's my first time leh, first time ppl touch my neh, first time guys unhooked my bra :/ ---

A: AIYA, U PIG IS IT, U ALL GIRLS DE BRA SO WEIRD ONE. BRA CUP big BUT the fucking hook so small... how to see...

Me: (giggling) it's the invention ma.. then you want the hook as big as the peter pan's pirate GUY meh...

We both laughed...

A: KK! CLOSE UR EYES & SLEEP... aiya, so mafan... just leave it unhook la..
Me: tsk... I hook it back myself, you noob.
A: NO !
And he don't wanna let me hook them back...

A: if you hook back, U must french kiss for 1 hour -.-

me: later my mouth muscle cramp... kk la.. don't hook don't hook... but later if your mother or sister comes back how?

A: won't la, now still early(8:30am)...

me: ya hor, stupid me!

My eyes felt super heavy & I closed my eyes and sleep.... He then started to use his finger to move slowly from my thighs to the my stomach... to and fro.... Shortly after, I fell asleep....

Only did i know, I felt like something licking my stomach, I open my eyes, and "A" was in his underwear.... he got onto me, and kiss my stomach and slowly..................... my breast..

at first, I felt really really weird..... but, it feels nice!! I gave a soft moan..

A: baby, how does it feels?

Me: -blushing- (took the blanket and cover my face)

He continued to suck like a hungry baby wanting for milk, he was soft-biting my nipple and it feels really nice.. I then, felt something transforming from soft to hard on my thigh.

A: Feel nice right? now your turn to repay me..

ME: huh? how worh?

A: lift out your right hand..

Me: (obediently listened) lifted!

A: put ur palm faced up on ur right thigh..

Me: orh!

A: good girl! I let you feel me ok?

Me: (feeling super puzzled) huh? feel u, ain't i feeling you alrdy?

A: nono! I let u feel my my AK47

Me: what ak47?

He then rested his groin on my thigh... He took control and moved up and down momentum (rubbing his AK47 on my palm)

Silences filled the air, he continued to rub his AK47 and sucking my nips, licking my ear lobes, kissing my neck... I enjoyed it while he continued to rub He stopped sucking and hugged me tightly and rub even faster~~ he was gasping for air...

A: OK NOW, grabbed my ak47 tightly!! NOW!!

me: okokokokok!!!

and then he gave a loud moan of relief~ "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

his brief was wet~ My palm was sticky~

Me: wow, so wet!!!!

He went to bathe, and we went out for lunch....

================================================== ===========

Few days later, went up his place again!

Was so looking forward cos I want my nipples to be sucked ! so ya, this time, I auto unhook my bra.. :p

he continued with his baby-role sucking me hard, and i automatically played his AK47.

A: help me PCC can?

Me: huh? what pcc?

( i srsly dunno what is it at that time )

A: I teach u..... PCC is hand-job

Me: Orh..

A: Hold my gun, and keep reloading... up and down; up and down..

I did what i was told...

A: ok, listen to my command, up-down at the speed of 40km/h

He was like a commanding officer, commanding me and while he command, he was fondling with my breast/nipple... he then told me to go fast, faster.... and..... full speed~

I told him to warn me before cumming because i didn't want to stained my clothes or any else where.

his army charged at full blast, and...........................he released on my stomach.. :mad:

I went to the toilet and washed my body... he then request to bathe together with me..... i was reluctant but.....

A: walau, dun shy la, u see me, i never see urs leh...

Just nice also i want to bathe cos' I felt sticky..

Me: don't want la, later ppl come back.
A: won't one la!!!!! don't worry, i won't see u, we just bathe fast fast! back facing back!!!

Me: (to naive to believe) ok!!

After I striped naked, I started to watered myself and my back was facing him.... his ass touches my ass....

Me: cnt peek ah!!!
A: (remains silent~)
Me: OI !!
A: what?
Me: why u so quiet one?

A: because........

Before he could utter a word, I felt something by pass my ass... something hard!! I turned and looked behind..... He WAS ALRDY LOOKING AT MY BODY FROM TOP TO BOTTOM !!!!

A: U TURN OVER!! U LOSE!! U MUST FORFEIT!!!

ME: NO !! U ALRDY TURN W/O SAYING!! IF I NEVER LOOK, HOW I KNOW U ALRDY TURN LIAO!!

A: NO NO NO NO NO!!! U LOSE!!! U better forfeit !!!

Me: walau !! not fair !

at that point of time, i felt really angry but when i see his ak47 standing hard!! I teased him and w/o knowing, my anger subsided and..... he grabbed my boobs from behind... he slapped his AK47 onto my ass... and he whispered into my ears and said he needed another release~

to be cont'd

p/p/s: sorry if it did bore some of u, it's my Sexperience so i just want to pen down all my memories..

bigmannow
18-03-2012, 08:04 PM
any more updates ? :)

bigmannow
28-03-2012, 09:50 PM
camping...

Sers
28-03-2012, 11:13 PM

I think this is something that causes breakups because of the guilt that has built up in us if we do something like that. Nice words from you, stay true is a good thing.

bigmannow
29-03-2012, 09:13 PM
camping here for nex update.................

Sidra183
30-03-2012, 01:09 AM
nice writing. great to see a girl who enjoys sex and is so horny as well. keep it up!

messyeater
30-03-2012, 03:54 AM
camping for update!

i also got same problem as detriod, damm fustrating. But what to do, this kind cannot force one..

DEVILOFALLDEVIL
06-05-2014, 04:32 PM
wow nice, although discontinue for quiet long already. Let hope Queenlove will update it for her readers. cheers