PDA

View Full Version : Sex on beach!

Lancer81
24-02-2011, 08:58 PM
Hi bros, u all think is it possible to have Sex on the beach at phukut or Bali at the beach during night time??? I mean down there is it consider common???

linda tan
24-02-2011, 10:46 PM
Yes..why not?Full Moon Party!!!!:D

goodpartner
24-02-2011, 10:57 PM
Why not?!! :confused::rolleyes:

Depends on which stretch of the beach, I'm sure you'll be able to find one that serves this cocktail. They have beach chairs and umbrellas which you may not need at night, but overall it's quite relaxing to sip the drink under moonlight.

If none of those beach pubs serves this cocktail, just get a shaker and mix it yourself. Generally there are 2 types: The first type is made from vodka, peach schnapps, crème de cassis, orange juice, and cranberry juice. This is an International Bartenders Association Official Cocktail. The second type is made from vodka, Chambord, Midori Melon Liqueur, pineapple juice, and cranberry juice. This type is mixed by TGI Friday's and is listed in the Mr. Boston Official Bartender's Guide.

The ingredients are shaken together with ice in a shaker and are served in a highball glass. Sometimes they are mixed in smaller amounts and served as a shooter. :D

Arctic
24-02-2011, 11:12 PM
Why not just go waistdeep in water at night ? Don't think anyone will be able to spot anything happening. Will be a fun experience I think, hmmm, I ought to try it myself :p:p

naturegreen
25-02-2011, 01:34 AM
But just take note of the risk of having sex on the sand.

Even with a blanket sand and sweat rubbing between your bodies can cause problems. Sand in the vagina, or in and around the opening of the penis, can be incredibly painful, during and after sex.

There is also the potential for abrasions to the skin in and around the vagina, which increases the risk of contracting an STI. Sand can tear the condom, also upping infection risks and the potential for pregnancy. Wiping sand away with a wetwipe can help, and urinating after sex is the easiest way to wash sand out of the urethra. ;)

unfit
25-02-2011, 02:11 AM

Even with a blanket sand and sweat rubbing between your bodies can cause problems. Sand in the vagina, or in and around the opening of the penis, can be incredibly painful, during and after sex.

There is also the potential for abrasions to the skin in and around the vagina, which increases the risk of contracting an STI. Sand can tear the condom, also upping infection risks and the potential for pregnancy. Wiping sand away with a wetwipe can help, and urinating after sex is the easiest way to wash sand out of the urethra. ;)
Brother still got sandflies n mosquitoes hor...

naturegreen
25-02-2011, 02:21 AM
Brother still got sandflies n mosquitoes hor...

Yeah true. Not forgetting sea lice. :D

Pilot Preceda
25-02-2011, 02:23 AM
Why not?!! :confused::rolleyes:

Depends on which stretch of the beach, I'm sure you'll be able to find one that serves this cocktail. They have beach chairs and umbrellas which you may not need at night, but overall it's quite relaxing to sip the drink under moonlight.

If none of those beach pubs serves this cocktail, just get a shaker and mix it yourself. Generally there are 2 types: The first type is made from vodka, peach schnapps, crème de cassis, orange juice, and cranberry juice. This is an International Bartenders Association Official Cocktail. The second type is made from vodka, Chambord, Midori Melon Liqueur, pineapple juice, and cranberry juice. This type is mixed by TGI Friday's and is listed in the Mr. Boston Official Bartender's Guide.

The ingredients are shaken together with ice in a shaker and are served in a highball glass. Sometimes they are mixed in smaller amounts and served as a shooter. :D

lol this is funny...

Oink Oink
25-02-2011, 02:35 AM
Common or not is subjective. I had my first "sex on the beach" in Phuket.

Sexual organs of both male and female are extremely sensitive. Take care not to hurt each other as mentioned by bro naturegreen and unfit.

Much as we men have all the kinky ideas, it is equally important to respect your partner's acceptance.

mseveninch
25-02-2011, 07:55 AM
Not forgetting the unwanted attention from those would be rapist too!! These bastard are hiding around for the kill..........if you are young and hot......when you are in cloud nine.

My opinion........don't do it at the beach!

Xgenre
25-02-2011, 08:19 AM

Plus if you really fuck for very long, there is the risk of high tide. No.. Not the urine type. I meant the sea water type. You might just be surrounded by water and swept out to sea... Damn dangerous man. :D And sea water got bacteria.

Ronsee
25-02-2011, 08:49 AM
Did have sex before but was on a 2 man canoe when i went to Tioman Island almost 13 years ago.

Me and my than Thai Wife, paddled into an alcove where it was kinda deserted and just did it with the trees and sea around us. It was a kinda of experience i never forget even till today.

I got out of my own cubicle and climb lied down on top of the canoe right in the middle between the 2 cubicles. she climbed over me and did me cowgirl by sitting over me. It was hard initially when the canoe was moving left and right with the current but after a while she got the movement right and she just move left and right up and down...damm shiok.

After that we switched to missionary and her 2 legs spread wide over the 2 sides of the canoe in the water. I was pumping her hard and her moans could be heard echoing all over the alcove haha. Damm erotic feeling.

So came inside pussy and after that both of us just use the water to clean up and we paddle back to the camp hehe.

Till today that experience still lingers in my mind. For those who havent tried canoe sex..its a must must haha.

Will try to find a chance sometime to do it with my FB if i m overseas with her on island trips again.

:D

Cheers
Ronsee

BiRd13
25-02-2011, 08:52 AM
I had m y 1st sex on beach at ECP... :D

Hmm... I laid a mattress on the sand, to prevent sands getting in... It was late night though... and we choose a spot whereby there's 'closure' nearby... So more 'discreet'

couple love sex
25-02-2011, 10:05 AM
Sex inside the sea not really healthy for us at all. There are news about having sex in the sea and the gal get bacteria and was sore for the next few week. But i do agree its fun to do in the public.

For me, i have tried sex on the beach with my partner when i visit maldives. Staying in a resort with less than 10 customer staying there during low peak. Can have sex whenever you want. nude swimming is fun while in maldives too. But good time don't last. My partner auntie visit(period came) on the second day while in maldives. :(

Auntie do know when is the right time to visit her. :(

mtkpnmpk
25-02-2011, 10:24 AM
advice is do it during the day. it is not safe at night where there are no prople around and if you get swept away no one will be able to help! maybe just walk a little deeper and also you can feel the excitement more as there are people around... it adds to the excitement!!

lustarhymes
25-02-2011, 11:07 AM
Did have sex before but was on a 2 man canoe when i went to Tioman Island almost 13 years ago.

Me and my than Thai Wife, paddled into an alcove where it was kinda deserted and just did it with the trees and sea around us. It was a kinda of experience i never forget even till today.

I got out of my own cubicle and climb lied down on top of the canoe right in the middle between the 2 cubicles. she climbed over me and did me cowgirl by sitting over me. It was hard initially when the canoe was moving left and right with the current but after a while she got the movement right and she just move left and right up and down...damm shiok.

After that we switched to missionary and her 2 legs spread wide over the 2 sides of the canoe in the water. I was pumping her hard and her moans could be heard echoing all over the alcove haha. Damm erotic feeling.

So came inside pussy and after that both of us just use the water to clean up and we paddle back to the camp hehe.

Till today that experience still lingers in my mind. For those who havent tried canoe sex..its a must must haha.

Will try to find a chance sometime to do it with my FB if i m overseas with her on island trips again.

:D

Cheers
Ronsee

Wow...I'm sure you felt like a sex god when you were pounding her missionary on a rocking canoe and hearing her moans echo your thrusts. Sounds like the sequel to the sexy perfume commercial too!

Ronsee
25-02-2011, 11:15 AM
Wow...I'm sure you felt like a sex god when you were pounding her missionary on a rocking canoe and hearing her moans echo your thrusts. Sounds like the sequel to the sexy perfume commercial too!

Bro thanks for the comments.

hehe till today still havent got a chance to find another girl willing to do it with me on a canoe.

But that experience 13 years ago will always be in my mind haha.

Cheers
Ronsee

PS - Bro will up u back later :) thanks for the encouragement

Lancer81
25-02-2011, 10:13 PM
ok, but my main question is, did anyone really do that? I am just curious and planning to go either bali or phuket....

Oink Oink
26-02-2011, 02:52 AM
ok, but my main question is, did anyone really do that? I am just curious and planning to go either bali or phuket....

I posted to tell you I did it in Phuket. Not very detailed but you can read it from http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=174574&page=49

Have a good trip!:p

diputs1269
26-02-2011, 09:51 PM

That's is nice, but do not have the chance before :mad::D

antgrabber
27-02-2011, 02:09 AM
Can be uncomfortable doing it in water, as the sea will wash away her natural lubrication and thus will be somewhat like having sex when she is dry - friction not comfortable :p

Stud00
27-02-2011, 04:42 AM
Well,
my take is..
and i quote..
SAF 10 core values..

"Do anything.. just don't get caught!"

Cheers