PDA

View Full Version : gone case liao

Ken80
24-02-2011, 12:09 AM
not sure whether bros here is the same?

haha i think i sick liao. I like to look at woman ass, not sure is normal. And when i mean see, i purposely walk behind woman if the babe had great ass. Those wearing jeans, short tight skirt my favourite especially those office lady wearing black tight skirt. if those can see underwear shape more worse,i will immediatey steam and keep thinking it whole day. Now like no mood to work:( even in office too, luckily my office no babe.
is it normal?:(

Toyota Honda
24-02-2011, 12:22 PM
not sure whether bros here is the same?

haha i think i sick liao. I like to look at woman ass, not sure is normal. And when i mean see, i purposely walk behind woman if the babe had great ass. Those wearing jeans, short tight skirt my favourite especially those office lady wearing black tight skirt. if those can see underwear shape more worse,i will immediatey steam and keep thinking it whole day. Now like no mood to work:( even in office too, luckily my office no babe.
is it normal?:(

Normal to look at girls curves ues ass is one of it. But to thiink aout it unless that girl really has an impact on you, is really abnormal.

whiteangelcsh
24-02-2011, 01:08 PM
Juz make sure it doesn't turn into act of frotteurism.

Arctic
24-02-2011, 11:16 PM
Same case for me, but don't think it's a problem. Admiring curves is only natural, as long as you don't get obsessed with it until it affects your working ability. Maybe you just need to go let off a bit so to release the pressure ?