PDA

View Full Version : problems :(

fren
22-02-2011, 10:39 PM
Hello bros, i am 20yo here..

i have a problem, i think i have tight foreskin and problems...

last year, i was unable to pull my foreskin until recently i have been exercising by pulling my foreskin daily, will this help if i were to erect in time to come, because i tried to erect and i feel that it's kind of tight and painful.

also, i realise there seems to be a skin attached to my head which restrict me to pull my forehead back FULLY, it doesn't seem to be sticked onto my head, but attached? anyone know people with this problem and how hey solve it?

and also do girls mind having sexual intercourse/BJ without foreskin pulled back?

alan0338
23-02-2011, 01:26 PM
time to go guak lan jiao peh la.. :D

Longing
23-02-2011, 01:41 PM
:cool:Hi TS,

Like bro jus said, time for an operation to remove the forskin on your penis lo.

That is the best, as mine was removed since young, hasslefree, easy to wash, and would have issues of having it stuck to the zipper during urgent time.

Just my 5 cents worth, no flaming, pls

Good luck:cool:

Bangster
25-02-2011, 03:31 PM
TS must have it real bad....so bad till he has to post the same thread twice. Must be sibeh sibeh tight.

No worries lah, our skin is very very stretchable.
Start to pull a bit by a bit everyday whilst in the shower.
In less than 2 weeks, it will loosen and you'll be able to see that pink knob under the skin.
Can save money also, no need to go gua-per or surgery

kenneth21
25-02-2011, 05:45 PM

last year, i was unable to pull my foreskin until recently i have been exercising by pulling my foreskin daily, will this help if i were to erect in time to come, because i tried to erect and i feel that it's kind of tight and painful.

also, i realise there seems to be a skin attached to my head which restrict me to pull my forehead back FULLY, it doesn't seem to be sticked onto my head, but attached? anyone know people with this problem and how hey solve it?

and also do girls mind having sexual intercourse/BJ without foreskin pulled back?

bro, i used to have tight foreskin problem too. really painful back then to pull the foreskin back.

remember my 1st sex experience, when she tried to pull the skin back, it hurts alot. so, just went ahead without pulling it back. after some natural lubricant from her, my foreskin can still be pulled back all the way. Ever since that incidence, everyday i will pull back my foreskin during bathing, using water to help make it easier to pull back. after sometime, i can pull back the foreskin without any pain.

so my advice is, just keep trying to pull it back. if needed, use lubricant, water etc..

Criminalz
25-02-2011, 09:41 PM
just go to doctor and tell him you want a procedure...very quick....cant seems to remember the name of the procedure....hmmm...is it castration or circumcision?

Shin_n
25-02-2011, 10:05 PM
just go to doctor and tell him you want a procedure...very quick....cant seems to remember the name of the procedure....hmmm...is it castration or circumcision?

in malay they call it sunat...

Shld be Circumcision ;)

zacla
25-02-2011, 10:24 PM

Hey bro, not to worry, used to have same problem as you :D and it looks like other bros have already given advice lol. Mine's pretty much the same lol. must pull back bit by bit when you're in the shower. For me how i did was more drastic. Went straight for FL :p that flap attaching the forskin to your head is normal. If you don't have it, there's nothing to pull your foreskin back when you go flaccid again. Then kena foreskin stuck behind your head. That one a bit jialat. With all the stretching that you do in shower etc it should be able to stretch nicely after a few weeks.

Hope this has helped you ;)

zacla
25-02-2011, 10:34 PM
in malay they call it sunat...

Shld be Circumcision ;)

Wah kns must be careful not to confuse the 2 :eek:. Not careful, you go to the doctor and tell them you want castration...goodbye FL, FB, and anything that you can put your dick into lol.

michaelrocksam
25-02-2011, 11:18 PM
the skin is attached to the tip of the cock is normal, just like every guy.

you have a normal anatomy dun scared yourself

you dun have an alien cock.:rolleyes:

Pull the skin and let it stay there. after stretching enuff it will get easier.

go check out on the net the medical websites and see what a normal dick looks like.

Lover008
26-02-2011, 12:01 AM
I thought MOH will send nurses to all the primary schools to check on this? Did they stop this checking already? I had mine potonged when I was in Pri 6 after the check whch was long long ago... :D

Leaux
26-02-2011, 12:05 AM
I do not recall having such a check before when I was in school. Lucky don't have problems.

FuzzyFusion
26-02-2011, 12:37 AM
Confucius once said, "Men who go for Circumcision lose a bit of foresight".
My skin was once sibei tight like yours. Until my GP tell me when I was 16 that i should try to pull back and wash wash or else next time must cut cut.. knn.. I scare and also heard a calling to start bonking actively... so bonk until now foreskin from tight become loose liao..
no worries.. try pulling back everyday.. or just find one day go bonk with gf, wl or fl 1xjialat jialat:D

Auster
26-02-2011, 01:00 AM

I think you have a bigger problem than the stucked foreskin. Cause I cannot imagine how you did not discover that you had this problem when you bath ? Always have to pull back and wash away the white crud that forms there and you don't ?

Maybe time to work on that hygiene a little ?

fookydud
26-02-2011, 01:16 AM
TS same situation as me 10 months back. i went for circumcism and now no problem ! go spend the few hundred bucks for cleanliness of your manhood

ESebastian
26-02-2011, 01:33 AM
If you guys do go for circumcision, do always verified the stitches are bio-degradable. A friend of mine went to TTSH, the stitches are supposed to disappear after 1 week however it is there during the second week, and he told me that there is a noticeable pungent smell coming from the penis.
It was after the stitches are removed without painkillers, the smell was no longer there. Hope all brothers take care of your weapon, the pain my friend felt while stitches are removed raw, I can feel it....:(

Krazzie
26-02-2011, 02:20 AM
If you guys do go for circumcision, do always verified the stitches are bio-degradable. A friend of mine went to TTSH, the stitches are supposed to disappear after 1 week however it is there during the second week, and he told me that there is a noticeable pungent smell coming from the penis.
It was after the stitches are removed without painkillers, the smell was no longer there. Hope all brothers take care of your weapon, the pain my friend felt while stitches are removed raw, I can feel it....:(

Same thing happened to me ... but luckily is appendicitis hurt like fark also.

Cannot imagine on my dick. Your friend is one hell of a good pain taker man. /salute!!!

kasuji
26-02-2011, 02:31 AM
i also had this problem, until like 4-5 years ago i started having sex. gf tried to pull back abit will pain. so i ask her suck with my skin covered. then put condom also put with the skin covered. as you fuck, it will auto move your skin behind till exposed dickhead de.

at first maybe will feel weird and painful. as time past, it will be loose, not those super loose type la :D

weiner
26-02-2011, 02:57 AM
I discovered this when I was 18, many many years back. Just like what the other bros shared, after enough work on the foreskin, the connection with the head will stretch. Initially it may hurt a little but with enough pleasure from sex offsetting the pain, it will pass in no time.

Frankly most boys do the circumcision procedure at an early stage before their penis can even erect. I can't even imagine doing it after puberty when it can pop up anytime ripping open the wound. Sweating!

Of course if it is a medical condition or the foreskin is just too tight, then it is another story and you are forced to do the procedure.

fren
26-02-2011, 08:33 AM
Thanks bro for the replies and comments,

actually i have been pulling back my foreskin during showers, at the start i was only able to pull it back like 50% or something

now i am able to pull it back till nearly 100% where there is the flap attached to the head part, which is painful when i try o pull back further.
So from the comments and replies, i think i will continuing with what i am doing until it can see the head

:D

FuzzyFusion
26-02-2011, 05:34 PM
You need help.. i mean if there is pain, why not mix pain and pleasure.. go bonk FB or what.. heehee..like that really song tain song tain... very shiok one... hee hee:D

ESebastian
26-02-2011, 05:59 PM
Same thing happened to me ... but luckily is appendicitis hurt like fark also.

Cannot imagine on my dick. Your friend is one hell of a good pain taker man. /salute!!!

He became almost a true monk for over a month. I salute him with my dick. Each time he avoids me because all I do is checking out every pussy that comes into rader, with each detected pussy, the pain is shown in his face.

Its more realistic when we dragged him to KTV.. :D:D:D

ESebastian
26-02-2011, 06:08 PM
Thanks bro for the replies and comments,

actually i have been pulling back my foreskin during showers, at the start i was only able to pull it back like 50% or something

now i am able to pull it back till nearly 100% where there is the flap attached to the head part, which is painful when i try o pull back further.
So from the comments and replies, i think i will continuing with what i am doing until it can see the head

:D

Your dickhead will still be very sensitive and if anyone bbbj you, you may experience an urge to pee. Go Ahead and Pee..Just joking.. I am not sure about the rest, however, it is after many nights of fucking that I started to enjoy bbbj from my FB.
Till this day, my dickhead is still super sensitive.
Keep up the pain in you my brother!!!:(

03-03-2011, 08:43 PM
anyone here know how much to pay for remove the foreskin?

ESebastian
04-03-2011, 02:15 AM
anyone here know how much to pay for remove the foreskin?

The last I heard from my friend is 2k++ @ TTSH

samster1911
04-03-2011, 02:56 AM
CUT LANJIAO CUT LANJIAO!! I'm sorry i jus had to say it :p

But I'm not sure what's too bad about having "too much" foreskin, feels good too for me :cool: