PDA

View Full Version : Tummy problems

DienBienphu
19-09-2004, 08:38 PM
Hey bros. I worry a bit. I got this nagging discomfort in my tummy, around the lower stomach. Went to doc and said that its not diarrhoea. (did stool sample). I went to WL in GL few weeks ago. I had protected sex but a few weeks before this I had bbbj with WL in GL. But all this while I use protection la. I worry if this might be STD related. :(

Ecuader
20-09-2004, 10:32 PM
Hey bros. I worry a bit. I got this nagging discomfort in my tummy, around the lower stomach. Went to doc and said that its not diarrhoea. (did stool sample). I went to WL in GL few weeks ago. I had protected sex but a few weeks before this I had bbbj with WL in GL. But all this while I use protection la. I worry if this might be STD related. :(

don't think is std. but it is better for u to go check up at kelantan rd

viewsonic
21-09-2004, 01:17 AM

Hi Bro,

Hope d below link will be useful to u... :)

http://www.medhelp.org/HealthTopics/Abdominal_Pain.html

asdfghjkl
21-09-2004, 01:42 AM
i interested to know did u registered this nick just to ask this qns? cuz ur nick seems to be related to tummy? :)

cyclops77
21-09-2004, 02:22 AM
i interested to know did u registered this nick just to ask this qns? cuz ur nick seems to be related to tummy? :)

maybe, some people register just to ask about gf problems

lacoruna69
22-09-2004, 01:46 PM

Not very sure what 'DienBienphu' means.
but i'm very sure there is a place in Vietnam with the exact name.
seemed to be an important stronghold for the Vietcongs during the Vietnam War.
There was a war movie with the same name 5/6 years back.....

DienBienphu
22-09-2004, 05:48 PM
Dienbienphu is the place where the French army were defeated by the Vietnamese Army. Its a nice nick anyway. I went to doc and got me some meds to reduce the tummy spasms. It could have been the stuff i ate overseas. I been to Kelantan lane before and they said that early symptoms of Hiv or Std stuff dun include tummy problems. So it could have been food. I am a heavy coffee drinker and dont eat enuf fiber...i guess it could have been related...but STD problems?...not too sure about that.

rayray
24-09-2004, 01:23 AM
once I started my commercial sex life, every problem I get I will automatically wonder is it sex related problem. Its a nagging question at the back of my mind :confused: