PDA

View Full Version : new facial spa at clementi

handsomeaff
20-02-2011, 11:41 PM
was walking around and saw this lady asking for facial spa, for men and for 38$.. since never try before so give it a go..

Worse experence, please avoid..

wash face for 5 minutes, and then..
then she start to sell some funny package.. cost 1200$ to 2000$..
i said "dont wan"...
she insist and show some forms handfilled by someone... and then offer to give some discount.. and keep pushing..

I was getting headache from her tone, right close to my head because I was laying down and she was sitting close to my head..

I said "i see ur service and if good, then buy later"...

but she kept insisting on buying some funny mask etc etc.. hated every moment of it.. I said i not buying today..

and then suddenly she no service.. she left without telling, and i kept waiting for 15mins or more.. or may be 25 mins.. never tell where going..

I walked out and ask where is the lady. then she came she apply some mask, and later wash..

she came for 2mins and wash face.. I didnot like the whole experience..

in the name of massage, rub neck for 30 seconds ..

so i suggest, pls avoid ... robbing pple in daytime..

rajjnu
21-02-2011, 12:38 PM
I also trie dthis place. its rubbish!

vin898
21-02-2011, 02:34 PM
Hi bro. may i knOw is this spa @ d centre of clementi?

kick_ass
21-02-2011, 02:38 PM
bro, these are considered small case...
my gf ever kanna during the full body massage, while she is semi naked, the lady consultants kept asking her to sign up package in the middle of the massage :mad:
how to think logically during that scenario...

Martinmach
21-02-2011, 05:18 PM
I think I know where lah, I also ganna too. Its a clementi central there. Some PRC girls telling u facial plus half body massage for 1 hr at $28 bucks. I thought to myself why not while waiting for my girl....wow lao...damn BIG mistake dude!!!

sky_liner2
21-02-2011, 05:52 PM
Is this same happenings along the bugis (from Kwang Yin Ma temple walking towards OG)? Saw a stretch of shops, a few ladies giving out flyers and offering facial massage, but just too scare to try.

typeone
22-02-2011, 01:44 PM
Thanks for the update. One of the ladies was pushing me to take up some offer also luckily busy so never go in.

samsam33
22-02-2011, 02:55 PM
I shared with my experience on the bencoolen plaza (that's near Kwang Yin Ma temple)

These ladies approached me it's only $28 for facial + massage. So I go up. Once there, they ask me to strip and change to a sarong type of dress.

Okay, she did the facial and half way, she said that "oh dear, I applied the wrong thing on your face, it should be $68 as the thing is more expensive, not those used for $28." She used those excuses that she is new and now, if I do not pay for $68, her boss will sack her

So she acted quite pity and of course, used her boobs to press against me when making the pleas. So of course, I said no problem, thinking she might pop golden question. at that time, I thought, if I said no, I will only pay $28, then later no extra services.

Then after facial, she kept selling me the packages like 10 times facial treatment which costs a few Ks. I turned down, then she offer 5 times which costs 1k++. of course, I no want.

After that, she started to touch my groin and finally asked the golden question. I was like HUH, So expensive.

She said this is "MARKET PRICE", and she already spent so much to buy the beauty certs here and there, so she already give me very "GOOD Discount"

I simply told her, since when is $80 the market price for HJ?

I think these shops usually use $28 good for value to seduce you in. Once in, they tried all means to make you sign for 10 times treatment package

Is this same happenings along the bugis (from Kwang Yin Ma temple walking towards OG)? Saw a stretch of shops, a few ladies giving out flyers and offering facial massage, but just too scare to try.

kue19xx
22-02-2011, 11:46 PM
That fat PRC lady ah...few weeks back also saw her near bencoolen giving out flyer...

Desperado69
23-02-2011, 07:36 PM
this is something like a scam, they want to earn from ur package and close down after that..