PDA

View Full Version : Everythin => Nothin ?

Chinapuss
19-02-2011, 11:26 PM
What would u do when u have everythin in life, onli to feel tat u have nothin at all? :(

wongyockkooi
20-02-2011, 09:28 AM
Feeling depression is a sign to stop, look, and listen, evaluate, also a sign that one has become too self-absorbed. Give to others!

No matter how one rationalizes, rage and anger are another way to say hate. Begin change by loving!

Cuntster
20-02-2011, 10:18 AM
What would u do when u have everythin in life, onli to feel tat u have nothin at all? :(

Money doesn't get you everything . Divert your focus to the fulfilling the richness in life then !

makemecum
20-02-2011, 10:51 AM
no head no tail
wat is erything
wat is nothing

erythin?
1) bunglo, resorts o/sea, mansion, castles,
2) unlimited spending power like Bill gate Warren zuckerburg ?
3) wife n kids
4) mistresses ...one in each continental, country, county, province...?
5) warm bed / sofa, 3d LED TV, waterbed...
6) spiritual calmness tru the church / temple
7) power as in CEO / political boss

nothing
1) penniless
2) spermless
3) mistress less
4) wifeless
5) homeless
6) hopeless

a person who is contented have everthing that is needed
a person who is uncontented will always clamour for more...
the universe is vast...
u wanna rule the world
u wanna bcom emperor with 3000 concubines
u wanna rule the universe?

etct88
20-02-2011, 10:54 AM

have everything, and feel nothing, must be quite an asshole to reach this state.:rolleyes:

makemecum
20-02-2011, 11:01 AM
have everything, and feel nothing, must be quite an asshole to reach this state.:rolleyes:

hahahahahaha:D:D

Chinapuss
20-02-2011, 12:20 PM

Itz true, to be successful and achieved everythin in life...one has to be an asshole...I'm sure u r an asshole too, right? ;)

Chinapuss
20-02-2011, 12:22 PM
Money doesn't get you everything . Divert your focus to the fulfilling the richness in life then !

Thanx Bro for ur comment..much appreciated.. :)

Compass
20-02-2011, 02:21 PM
If you feel like you have everything, but also feel like you have nothing, wouldn't that mean you do not feel like you have everything in the first place ?

FuzzyFusion
20-02-2011, 02:29 PM
very profound topic leh....
Bro look on the bright side of things always.. like in army... wait also have to do, lan lan also have to do, die die also have to do, might as well enjoy and simile and be happy when you do......
if you know tomorrow you will die, would you like to die alone at home or die while bonking away??

Ichigo_Kurosaki
20-02-2011, 03:29 PM

Read my siggy :D

etct88
20-02-2011, 06:30 PM
Itz true, to be successful and achieved everythin in life...one has to be an asshole...I'm sure u r an asshole too, right? ;)

I am very unsuccessful, underachieving, still have an ass and a hole.:D

And I am not all out to please people I don't like.:cool:

wonder why some people are in negative.:rolleyes:

HCKing
20-02-2011, 06:41 PM
a person who is contented have everthing that is needed
a person who is uncontented will always clamour for more...

thats very true bro. i hv yet to see someone with everything but feels like with nothing provided the definition of 'everything' are...love, friendship, personal accomplishment, self esteem, good family kindship and spiritual contentment.

colins
21-02-2011, 01:24 PM
To some of us, it means we have finally open our eyes to see what we really need. I actually had this feeling twice, once in late 2008 and another was 1 year later. It changed me and what I do. A bit of sadness for losing, or giving up the 'everything', then a lot of happiness & expectations for knowing that what I will be working for, from then on, is going to be what that would make me a happy man.

SCB2011
21-02-2011, 08:50 PM

Instead of accumulating more and more $$$ or possessions..... try sharing what you have with others. The act of sharing with others gives a "feel good" kind of feeling. :D I always feel settled and peaceful both in my mind and my heart after sharing..... very nice feeling :D

makemecum
21-02-2011, 10:50 PM
Instead of accumulating more and more $$$ or possessions..... try sharing what you have with others. The act of sharing with others gives a "feel good" kind of feeling. :D I always feel settled and peaceful both in my mind and my heart after sharing..... very nice feeling :D

can share debt or not:p

Golden Lion
22-02-2011, 12:03 AM
no head no tail
wat is erything
wat is nothing

Good statement!

see see only
22-02-2011, 02:23 PM
Instead of accumulating more and more $$$ or possessions..... try sharing what you have with others. The act of sharing with others gives a "feel good" kind of feeling. I always feel settled and peaceful both in my mind and my heart after sharing..... very nice feeling

Ha ..................... :rolleyes:

Tat's why hang flower joint .... one opens after another :D .... :D

see see only
22-02-2011, 02:24 PM
double posting ......... sorry