PDA

View Full Version : Real ID?

attackinglion
19-02-2011, 09:13 PM
Just curious, who writes down their actual name or ID number when they visit HC or legit massage palours on the list?:p

Dick Trainee
21-02-2011, 12:10 AM
No one. And you should not too. Cuz I don't :D

Jivetalking
21-02-2011, 10:07 PM
You should write your real id and nric no to avoid trouble in the event of a raid. No two ways about it :D

threetreasure
22-02-2011, 08:18 AM
since the very first day i start visit hc long long years ago, i hv written down my real name and nric num. As mentioned by lot of bro, if the place get raid, when the officer ask you why u didn't write down the real info, how u going to answer them? of course, you can say go health centre nothing wrong, but to the officer they may tell u writing wrong info maybe wrong as u maybe trying to hide something....

so to be safe, just write down ur real name n nric num.. after all if got raid, the officer may and still can record ur real name when they are for ur ic...

thanks

Bizsta
22-02-2011, 04:49 PM
since the very first day i start visit hc long long years ago, i hv written down my real name and nric num. As mentioned by lot of bro, if the place get raid, when the officer ask you why u didn't write down the real info, how u going to answer them? of course, you can say go health centre nothing wrong, but to the officer they may tell u writing wrong info maybe wrong as u maybe trying to hide something....

so to be safe, just write down ur real name n nric num.. after all if got raid, the officer may and still can record ur real name when they are for ur ic...

thanksNo harm nothing to worry just write name and ID incase spot chk no problem.Years back someone got fined for not giving real details so not worth it.