View Full Version : Hello new bird here

sylhorny
19-02-2011, 02:50 PM
Hi to all, new bird here
Any old bird got fb to intro or gal to intro

Thanks and kumsia

fusiopn
19-02-2011, 05:20 PM
hey bro.. got a feeling a gonna get flamed damn badly by our bros here.. read the rules and introductions man.. it has everything u need to know to get started lest asking by starting a new post is a no-no..

jayboy
19-02-2011, 05:34 PM
I think this new bird waiting for bro to zap him only. where got free lunch ?

maninsinsha
19-02-2011, 05:43 PM

Not one but 3. Our reputable 3 divas. :rolleyes:

For a start, let me recommend you Sherine. Use the search function and PM her from there.;)

Remember to provide FR once you met up with HER. That's the least you can do as a newbie to contribute to this forum.

Toyota Honda
19-02-2011, 05:56 PM
Next time dun need to flame our new lazy birds. Just be friendly and intro our gorgeous Sherine to him without hesitation.

We are seniors, no need to be a birdman and tekan new birds. What are seniors for, right?

fusiopn
19-02-2011, 06:04 PM
Not one but 3. Our reputable 3 divas. :rolleyes:

For a start, let me recommend you Sherine. Use the search function and PM her from there.;)

Remember to provide FR once you met up with HER. That's the least you can do as a newbie to contribute to this forum.

LOL.. mr sylhorny.. ur gonna enjoy her service so much :))

Oxide
19-02-2011, 06:06 PM
I heard Swiss Beauty Therapy at Concorde Shopping Center has specials that are really special. Maybe you can give it a go ?

black_ops7
20-02-2011, 01:29 AM
Hi to all, new bird here

Thanks and kumsia

IMHO, bro and sis here don't care much whether new or old bird but importantly is how much do you or have you contributed to this forum.

Thank you.

waiwaiz
20-02-2011, 02:00 AM
Hi to all, new bird here

Thanks and kumsia

“Don u have bigger dream?, horny?":p:p

|GD_GeR|
20-02-2011, 04:03 AM
TS no reply liaoz.. Having fun with the ultimate diva sherine?!

Pls provide us with ya FR.. Since ya newbie.. Then we can see that u truly enjoy her service.. *wink*

Johnston
20-02-2011, 10:25 AM
Hi to all, new bird here

Thanks and kumsia

Ay u work where hah?>>>
i go into your place then i say :

hi all , new birds here
u all old birds give/teach me your contacts/techniques/strategie?>>

Thanks and kumsia :rolleyes:

I bet you they only teach u half-standard and that is just work strategie..... how about fuck buddy???

Here's a deal, i give u 20 verified girl contacts for ONE of your FB but it must be verified working (I.E I call her up and say u intro one, we have phone sex).

HOW?

However i do not in anyway gurantee any of my contacts may or may not put out easily :rolleyes:
THANKS AND KUMSIA

Ichigo_Kurosaki
20-02-2011, 12:17 PM
Hi to all, new bird here

Thanks and kumsia

No problem, we share here.

Just to let you know how fantastic is Sherine, here's just 1 FR from a bro.

Got a list of FLs.....Went thru' the list A-Z. SMS a few of them.....Later, so-called 19yo NUS undergrad Sherine replied the SMS. Her no. is 9433****. She mentioned $150 for 2 hrs at Hotel 81 Lavendar. As mentioned in the list, the voice on the phone quite sexy. Straight away, without much delay, booked her......Checked into Hotel 81 Lavendar. SMSed her my room no. Waited for about 10 min before someone pressed the bell. Looked into the peephole......But saw.....standing at the side......Waiting no more, I opened the door....
UNQUOTE

Please wait no more and book her early cos she's quite hot propery in this forum..19yrs old Law student, you know..Just imagine: Sexy Lawyer for the price of only $150/2 hours :D:p

maninsinsha
20-02-2011, 03:51 PM
TS no reply liaoz.. Having fun with the ultimate diva sherine?!

As per recommended, TS should be enjoying himself with Sherine now. Maybe we should wait for a couple of days for him to recuperate from his sex-citing adventure and provide us with his FR. :p

TickTock
20-02-2011, 10:32 PM
No problem, we share here.

Just to let you know how fantastic is Sherine, here's just 1 FR from a bro.

Got a list of FLs.....Went thru' the list A-Z. SMS a few of them.....Later, so-called 19yo NUS undergrad Sherine replied the SMS. Her no. is 9433****. She mentioned $150 for 2 hrs at Hotel 81 Lavendar. As mentioned in the list, the voice on the phone quite sexy. Straight away, without much delay, booked her......Checked into Hotel 81 Lavendar. SMSed her my room no. Waited for about 10 min before someone pressed the bell. Looked into the peephole......But saw.....standing at the side......Waiting no more, I opened the door....
UNQUOTE

Please wait no more and book her early cos she's quite hot propery in this forum..19yrs old Law student, you know..Just imagine: Sexy Lawyer for the price of only $150/2 hours :D:p

Bro, must provide TS with the contact also la....