PDA

View Full Version : need suggestions

dingwen86
19-02-2011, 03:38 AM
HI. i have meet 1 viet girl in a pub in geylang. went tat pub to drink abt 4 times. have went there alone on the 2nd-4th after knowing the girl on the 1st time. have been smsing her n talkin on phone. have overnite wif me 2 times. 1st time didnt ask me for money. 2nd time ask me to lend her 100. i gave her the money saying to her im willing to give n need not lend from me. i also told her i will be going vietnam soon to attend my fren's wedding. when in vietnam attending my fren's wedding. she accompany me throughout the 4d3n stay in viet. during the stay in viet. we have sex a few times without caps. in viet when we walk around to shop, always ask her if she wants anything. like shoes, clothing, etc. but insist in rejecting my offers. the last day when im heading to the airport i gave her $100 sing n roughly 900k dong hoping it might be useful to her as she is waiting to come back singapore to work. to my amazed, she ask for another $50 sing. i didnt refuse n gave to her. she has been in contact with me like 4months. she's 5 years older the me. what i fear most is IF she is trying to con me or IF she's in love with me. ANY BROTHERS CARE TO GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTION. what should i do. she's back 1 week already n keep wanting me to find her.

Oxide
19-02-2011, 06:03 PM
How many times have you had sex with her and in total gave her how much ?

HayHot
20-02-2011, 07:08 AM
Time for you to visit doc and get tested for STD and HIV.

schwing
20-02-2011, 07:17 AM
Since she is daring enough to ask for more $$ on more than 1 occassion, dont you see yourself like an ATM??

MoralEpitome
20-02-2011, 08:31 AM
From the number of times you have been fucking her and the amount you described giving her seems reasonable and not much....good value for money....fact is that she did not really try to carrot you or ask for much...

The relationship seems to be more like a bf/gf relationship since you are fucking her raw...in some parts of vietnam they are really poor and even if you spend just a few hundred on them to take care of them it will be much appreciated...

From your nick you seem 25 and she is 30....since it will go no where....just be a nice man...take care of her family and keep her as a fuck buddy...

If you think she's trying to con you....wait till you meet prc girls

luckystrike8888
20-02-2011, 08:42 AM
on one day she will tell u one of her family member has met a serious accident and ask u for $$$ n then will disappear from yr sight after that! this happened to my uncle whom with a viet girl for few months. not say no true love but i think it's rare for this kind la. just treat her as a fb lor.

dingwen86
20-02-2011, 09:00 AM
i total have sex with her like 10 times. gave her like $350 in total. hmm. tonight will be meeting her. will post u all the results if she love me or want to carrot me.

jasdude
20-02-2011, 10:02 AM
From the number of times you have been fucking her and the amount you described giving her seems reasonable and not much....good value for money....fact is that she did not really try to carrot you or ask for much...

The relationship seems to be more like a bf/gf relationship since you are fucking her raw...in some parts of vietnam they are really poor and even if you spend just a few hundred on them to take care of them it will be much appreciated...

From your nick you seem 25 and she is 30....since it will go no where....just be a nice man...take care of her family and keep her as a fuck buddy...

I totally agree with you BRO ! She is not asking for much actually in terms of money from what i see . She is fishing you for marriage .

T.S did she ask you to pay for her lodging and air ticket this time trip to Singapore ?

makemecum
20-02-2011, 10:15 AM

Support your view 200%
value for money
ya ...PRCs...got chited...got burned (emotionally)
but me like firefly...:o stillcahsing the elusive PRC drims...

"...10x..gave her like $350 in total."
that is 35 per shot ...considering overnite..teime spent in Vietnam... n RAW....
a lot WL dun allow raw....

alan0338
20-02-2011, 11:26 AM
TS tai ji tua diao liao!!!! better go for a checkup, my fren years ago also same as u, happy like fuck find cheap fuck, but kena cauliflower hor( cos capless ).... better think properly :rolleyes:

hsbc
20-02-2011, 11:32 AM
I think you just have to keep it open. If she keeps asking for small money.. that would be alright as long as you keep fucking her:) If she comes back for big money, then you will have to pull the brake

Around 10 shots, about $350 given to her. She also accompanied you when you were in Vietnam. So, what is the problem again ?

CawaBunga
20-02-2011, 12:26 PM
You were 'amazed' when she asked you for $50 more ? Why ?

ESebastian
20-02-2011, 12:47 PM
Really time to go checkup.. how much do you know about her to do it raw??:confused:

Compass
20-02-2011, 02:33 PM
i total have sex with her like 10 times. gave her like $350 in total. hmm. tonight will be meeting her. will post u all the results if she love me or want to carrot me.

Isn't it way way too early to talk about ''love'' ? What is more important now is that you go for a check up instead.

TechnoKid
20-02-2011, 03:02 PM
ya TS better for you to go for check up...Dont say i say lan jiao wei here since you have bonk her a few times liao and did it raw what more you looking for?Dont become a atm to her just move on with the fun , there are more vegetables outside waiting for you and your tools to have fun :p

rob_onny
20-02-2011, 04:42 PM
Bro Dingwen86, I think ur most fearsome thing now should b...
whether u'll end up w/decompose hotdog.... :eek:
IMHO, go 4 a check up immediately...
if possible, bring her along 2 check her abalone 2...
we have sex a few times without caps.
what i fear most is IF she is trying to con me or IF she's in love with me. ANY BROTHERS CARE TO GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTION. what should i do. she's back 1 week already n keep wanting me to find her.

Hurricane88
20-02-2011, 05:05 PM
HI. i have meet 1 viet girl in a pub in geylang. went tat pub to drink abt 4 times. have went there alone on the 2nd-4th after knowing the girl on the 1st time. have been smsing her n talkin on phone. have overnite wif me 2 times. 1st time didnt ask me for money. 2nd time ask me to lend her 100. i gave her the money saying to her im willing to give n need not lend from me. i also told her i will be going vietnam soon to attend my fren's wedding. when in vietnam attending my fren's wedding. she accompany me throughout the 4d3n stay in viet. during the stay in viet. we have sex a few times without caps. in viet when we walk around to shop, always ask her if she wants anything. like shoes, clothing, etc. but insist in rejecting my offers. the last day when im heading to the airport i gave her $100 sing n roughly 900k dong hoping it might be useful to her as she is waiting to come back singapore to work. to my amazed, she ask for another $50 sing. i didnt refuse n gave to her. she has been in contact with me like 4months. she's 5 years older the me. what i fear most is IF she is trying to con me or IF she's in love with me. ANY BROTHERS CARE TO GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTION. what should i do. she's back 1 week already n keep wanting me to find her.

TS, plenty of examples what happened to you in the thread "Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner"...click here Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=64297)

suggest you read the thread from page 1 onwards and follow the thread daily if you wan to have Vn gf...:)

my famous quote...if you trust a WL then pigs oso can climb trees...:p

CawaBunga
21-02-2011, 12:58 PM
So, no updates on how everything is ?