PDA

View Full Version : Trip to KL on Sunday!

orez
19-02-2011, 03:08 AM
Hi,

I'll be heading to KL soon and will be staying at Park Royal. Anyone has contacts of call out or overnight gals?

cummonster
19-02-2011, 04:58 AM
i have if you want then pm me :)

bravo21
19-02-2011, 09:24 AM
will be in kl too ;)

orez
19-02-2011, 05:54 PM
Hmmm... seems like there are alot of websites that advertised outcall/overnight gals, but there are no pictures!

Anyone know of trusted ones that shows pics? Or anywhere I can check out near Time Square/Bukit Bintang? That way I know I can at least be sure I wont waste time rejecting outcall/overnight gals at my door if they are not up to my liking!

Or are there any KL college/Uni girls doing Freelance? I'd love to get their contacts and also pics to see if they are up to my liking.

Or are there any pubs/bars near time square/Bukit Bintang that I can go to, where the local FL frequent?

Would like to have a good session on Sun man! Appreciate some help here pls! and I would prefer to have some real pics to verify if there's a website.

LAstly, thanks to all bros here who are helping me with this! Thanks alot!!!

cummonster
19-02-2011, 09:37 PM
orez if u want FLs then u can try beach club. or midnite-ish around bukit bintang got alot FLs

orez
20-02-2011, 12:12 AM
orez if u want FLs then u can try beach club. or midnite-ish around bukit bintang got alot FLs

but dun the beach club gals target only ang mohs? I dun wish to get into a market that is being marked up..

chuamaster
20-02-2011, 12:15 AM
PM me i have a few FL contacts pls a Russsian too