PDA

View Full Version : MILF Ex-Colleague

leon613
16-02-2011, 05:03 PM
One of my MILF colleague had resigned, in the present company we dont talk much and interact with each other. On her last day, she send out her msn id and email for future contact.

As was feeling bored, so I added her in my msn. After that we keep chatting on MSN. She asked when we free to meet up for a drink, I told anytime and ask her back dont you have your curfew?. She immediately nope, she had just divorced and I was shocked.

On the day we meet up, we had finger food and Red wine. We chatting on our previous work, and her family matters, and we drink till quite high n tipsy too. On the way back to send her back, I drove my car to one private area, and stop my car. When she start to ask me why I stop here, I move forward to her and kiss her lips and at the same time lower her front passenger sit and lie on top of her....and she didnt reject me and infact holding me and we were kissing like nobody business....

leon613
16-02-2011, 05:08 PM
After that, i slowly move my hand and caress her breast outside, and then slowly move my hand into her shirt...and touch her nipple...is so pinkish and long...made me super high urge.

I quickly remove her bra, and move my touch to lip on her nipples, follow by suck her nipples and then lip again and suck her nipples and lip again..........

My hand also move into her pant, and manage to touch her pussy, not only pussy, is super wet pussy.....and i use my finger rubbing her wet pussy and she start moan.....after which i insert my finger into her wet pussy...and she give a loud shock ...ARGG.....

leon613
16-02-2011, 05:31 PM
Her loud moan, made me high and hard, and she auto unzip my pant and touch my hard dick...slowly she take out my hard dick and stroke on it.

I quickly unzip her pant as well her panties. I move my dick near to her pussy and slowly touch on it and insert abit, follow by taking it out and touch abit....

Then I move my dick toward her mouth and slowly insert on it, and she move her mouth lower and take out her tongue and lick on my balls instead...damn it.

The feeling is so shiok and then she guide my dick into her tongue and she start to stroke in a slow pace............but after awhile she stroke it fast n fast..i really cant take it anymore.

I take out my dick and move it and insert into her pussy slowly, and take it out while she is not aware of it, I push it all the way in....and she got a shock and give a loud moan...ARGGHHHh....again.

From there onward, I keep pushing in further and further into her pussy and she was holding me tight. Then she shout " I am CUMMING"..... This is my motivation man, I pump even harder and harder until we cum together and let go all my sperm on her body. Shiok.

After a rest on the car, I drive on and send her back to her house. She give me a good nite kiss on my lips, and ask me when can we meet up again. I say soon. :)

silvers
16-02-2011, 05:46 PM
To be continued? or end of story?:D

Anyway, short and sharp to the point story. i still managed to erect a bit :D

jasper
16-02-2011, 06:44 PM
maciam cut n paste leh...:D

evantoh
16-02-2011, 06:51 PM
Maybe can ask CSI bro 'northern' to check ... Ha ha

Artemise
16-02-2011, 09:28 PM
On a first date so fast go to a private area in a car ...

happpy
17-02-2011, 01:05 AM
After that, i slowly move my hand and caress her breast outside, and then slowly move my hand into her shirt...and touch her nipple...is so pinkish and long...made me super high urge.

I quickly remove her bra, and move my touch to lip on her nipples, follow by suck her nipples and then lip again and suck her nipples and lip again..........

My hand also move into her pant, and manage to touch her pussy, not only pussy, is super wet pussy.....and i use my finger rubbing her wet pussy and she start moan.....after which i insert my finger into her wet pussy...and she give a loud shock ...ARGG.....

Not bad ! by putting your hand inside her shirt even before removing the bra you are able know her nipples are so pinkish. made me super curious.

Machine Gun
17-02-2011, 01:13 AM
Asking for points or zapping :mad:

pokeman71
17-02-2011, 08:27 AM
lucky man, easy bait. right time, right gal, right place. Lucky man.

Bangster
17-02-2011, 12:50 PM
bey steam leh...

leon613
17-02-2011, 03:31 PM
After that, we keep chatting on MSN especially now phone with data plan is super good, i can chat with her online 24 x 7.........

One day, we had a drinking gathering session night, i find a excuse to tell other colleagues that i going to a place that near MILF ex-colleague house. Hence, they ask me to send the MILF ex-colleague back home.

Once we in the car, I quickly hold her hand tight and drive her back to her house. After we reach her place downstairs, she give me a kiss on my lips and say good night.

But I hold her hand, and keep looking at her and told her that I miss her, cant bear to leave her. After which, she hug me and kiss me and slowly we french kiss.

Suddenly she stop ..... she say let drive your car to Multi-Storey Carpark.

I say ok. I speed off and park at Mutli-Storey Carpark, definately a place not obvious for people can see me.

After I parked my car, we kiss and hugged each other again, then this time round, she lower down my driver seat all the way, and unzip my pant and take out my dick which is starting to grow

She hold it tight, and her mouth came straight and put my dick all the way in her mouth already, and she in out in out my dick from her mouth.

Then she use her tongue to lick on my dick head, the feeling damn shiok and horny. After which she keep sucking my dick from slow to fast speed and then from fast to slow speed and faster all the way.

I really damn super high even my lower part of body also start pushing my dick all the way into her mouth and finally I told " I CUMMING" and she sucking even more faster, and until i control anymore and I split out all my cum into her mouth.

Too bad, she didnt swallow all my sperm, instead she spit out into tissue paper and throw away.

After that we hug and have a good rest. Then she told me today auntie come, she give me this special one. :)

artyarty
17-02-2011, 07:11 PM
Steam or no steam, it sure entertained me with a very alternative style of writing!

Cytan7
17-02-2011, 07:28 PM
Very soon she will be your FB liao.. :D

igor69
17-02-2011, 09:53 PM
I think that is his idea. :D

eeemen
17-02-2011, 11:17 PM
Pretty short and sharp eh? anyway, thanks for sharing, cheers .............