PDA

View Full Version : Any HC near Parkway Parade

JZZZ
16-02-2011, 04:24 PM
Dear All, Please help.
Is there any good HC near Parkway Parade? Off course want to try Special Services or Extra Service. Like massage + HJ/BJ.
Thanks a lot.

Wuji
16-02-2011, 09:48 PM
Dear All, Please help.
Is there any good HC near Parkway Parade? Off course want to try Special Services or Extra Service. Like massage + HJ/BJ.
Thanks a lot.

lol....used to have at parkway builders but closed down leow...PB health spa...

qwertyup
16-02-2011, 11:51 PM
Take 5 across the road, next to Katong Village or
Parkway Builders Centre (dunno if still in operation)

mrRhodes
17-02-2011, 02:17 AM
Take 5 has closed down already unfortunately.

Hominy
17-02-2011, 02:27 AM
Keep us update near the area.

hokum
17-02-2011, 10:23 AM
Hard to find HC in that area may be due to clean-up of the area which is a family-oriented place for kids go tuition or enrichment

If u only want massage without shower room attached, u can go opp to roxy sq or walk further down to katong shopping ctr or joo chiat rd

This is always the case: - a businessman enjoy going to such places to relax. But he prefers his property/business not anywhere nearer to any HC/TN cos this means his property value will be higher...

samsam33
17-02-2011, 02:10 PM
Quite true, typical feeling of Singaporeans such as:

(a) I want to have more opposition, but not in my ward
(b) Many of us would love to have as many places as like Geylang but they must not be in our neigbourhood to devalue our houses.

Hard to find HC in that area may be due to clean-up of the area which is a family-oriented place for kids go tuition or enrichment

If u only want massage without shower room attached, u can go opp to roxy sq or walk further down to katong shopping ctr or joo chiat rd

This is always the case: - a businessman enjoy going to such places to relax. But he prefers his property/business not anywhere nearer to any HC/TN cos this means his property value will be higher...

blueface7
17-02-2011, 05:16 PM
Hi bros,
in losy round 2(u should know its not round but S*****), there are many massage shops for foot reflex n stuff...
theres one on ground floor, have a big boob gal who gives extra.
hint:near stairs

cheers!:p

NittoBoy
17-02-2011, 05:47 PM
Nearest should be Cabana @ east coast...

Take 5 closed for 2 months already....

Hot spa @ Roxy quite good....*clean*clean*
Food and facilities not bad...

Enjoy...:p

mrRhodes
18-02-2011, 02:28 AM
In losy round 2(u should know its not round but S*****), I saw the one that confirm give extra (was mentioned in some other thread here before), local masseuse though abit big sized. Another one though looks dodgy but I can't confirm if they give extra. Usually see 2 ladies standing by the door and when I walk by they'll ask if I want massage(familiar?), but their looks don't attract me so I never went in to try. This is on the 2nd floor near the stairs that connects losy 1 and losy 2, near this big shop that provides skincare for males.

joemarieg
18-02-2011, 06:25 AM
Go to joochiat. DF it is a 10-15 walk, there are a few place. Also have been mentioned in the forum.