PDA

View Full Version : French Kiss - is it safe?

ang076
16-09-2004, 07:16 PM
I like to know whether it is safe to do French Kiss with WLs who perform BJs on many guys' cocks?

Do WLs gaggle their mouths after doing BJs ?

sadsea
16-09-2004, 09:49 PM
bro, french kiss more or less have some risk getting diease either std type or nomal effection type like cold or flu.salivar contain certain amount of virus(if the party u french kiss got illness), if you have sore, open wound in ur month, risks are there. nice day.

Raidster1
16-09-2004, 10:02 PM
Hepetitus B can be transmitted thru kissing. I got my hep B shots already. Play safe.

sammyboyfor
17-09-2004, 03:58 AM

Gaggle????? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!!!

What good would that do??? :D

ang076
17-09-2004, 07:52 AM
Thks , bro for your views.

Bro Sam,

I thought by rinsing her mouth , her mouth will be clean and disease-free? :o

waypastprime
17-09-2004, 11:46 AM
Gaggle????? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!!!

What good would that do??? :D

To remove bad breath. :p

milkman
17-09-2004, 01:03 PM
I like to know whether it is safe to do French Kiss with WLs who perform BJs on many guys' cocks?There's always a risk when playing the fields. A cut/sore/ulser is all it takes for the transaction to take place.

Do WLs gaggle their mouths after doing BJs ?They do do it before and after, but what prevention does it do? IMHO, it only kills bad breath, if any :D

Lau Chek
17-09-2004, 02:51 PM
There's always a risk when playing the fields. A cut/sore/ulser is all it takes for the transaction to take place.

true, any cuts on open areas and if in contact physically will definitely post some risks. As for frenching, I haven't know of a tactical way to ask her "do you have any cuts or sore in your mouth?" before action starts, sekali she might think if you had some std or something. Maybe some seniors can suggest some way to ask?? :)

WhiteHawk
17-09-2004, 03:41 PM
true, any cuts on open areas and if in contact physically will definitely post some risks. As for frenching, I haven't know of a tactical way to ask her "do you have any cuts or sore in your mouth?" before action starts, sekali she might think if you had some std or something. Maybe some seniors can suggest some way to ask?? :)

Errr how about "lets play dentist" :cool:

Cheers

asdfghjkl
17-09-2004, 03:44 PM
i think if gaggle must use dentol then can be considered to be safe! :)

bitchy_bimbo
17-09-2004, 04:20 PM
lol~ i thought gaggle with what leh.. first time see the word gaggle i thought you mean gaggle with your cum leh..lol~ sorry sorry.. little girl duno anything..

GuyonGal
17-09-2004, 05:44 PM
lol~ i thought gaggle with what leh.. first time see the word gaggle i thought you mean gaggle with your cum leh..lol~ sorry sorry.. little girl duno anything..

Ha-hah!!! Don't know... don't act-act and pretend-pretend hor...kerkerker... However, you will not reduce in your rep ... just b'cos you are bitch-bitch one in this forum...kerkerker.. no 'hard' feeling.... :D

Lau Chek
17-09-2004, 05:55 PM
Errr how about "lets play dentist" :cool:

Cheers

keke good one bro, never try this before hmmm..I'm the doctor, she's the patient..heehee can check from top to bottom as well :p

sadsea
17-09-2004, 06:17 PM
hi bro ang76, gaggle or wash with whatever good stuff in the month basically not much different. if the wl got the virus in her body, the virus sure exist ijn the salivar, even how much gaggle/ washing also no use. the gaggle or washing only can get rid of "not so strong" bacteria which may be from environment, food or some contact from other people,BUT not virus. to transmit a virub it must from tis party body fluid (blood ,sperm, ji by juice, saliver) to another party open wound like cut, sore etc.if really want to french kiss with suspicious women, just ensure u don't have open sore or cut in ur mouth. and also don't forget, some people the gem (not sure the spelling, mean the part hold the teeth :o ) usually can bleed easily, another factor to consider. hope it help, nice day.

jay69
17-09-2004, 06:41 PM

Hmm..... how little r u? If u r a little gal, u shld not be here :p

asdfghjkl
17-09-2004, 06:45 PM
erm.. SB got age limit meh kekeke :)

sammyboyfor
18-09-2004, 04:36 AM
The word is gargle ...... not gaggle. :mad:

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=gargle

ang076
18-09-2004, 07:34 AM
Bro Sam, Okay thanks :o

Bro sadsea, thks for your detailed explanation.

Errrr....Sis bitchy bimbo, are you supposed to study for exams ? I never seen young gal like you browsing and even post messages in adult forum. So, how do you feel when you read our FR ? :D

asdfghjkl
18-09-2004, 12:06 PM
ang, think u ask her bf better, forgotten wat his nick is liao.. but a samster no wrong! :D

bitchy_bimbo
18-09-2004, 10:10 PM
haha.. lol~ I dun like to study mah.. haiz.. although my bf disapproved of mi not studying.. he actually dun like mi to come here also.. :p haha.. i'm here for fun lah.. den when ever i see anything that i think you guys might like i put here loh.. :p have fun..

collin_23
18-09-2004, 11:08 PM
It is 100% UNSAFE to french kiss any WL. Reason being the amount of contact they have doing BBBJ, cat baths, not to mention AR.

HIV can be transmitted also through cuts on mouth though a small cut should be okay but other stds may be spread easily also cause there is a heavy mode of liquid exchange in frenching.

Yep, some listerine but not all does it. If there is blood or she having an ulcer or herpes attack whatever, listerine got no effect at all.

cheers

I like to know whether it is safe to do French Kiss with WLs who perform BJs on many guys' cocks?

ang076
19-09-2004, 08:30 AM
Thank, Bro Collin_23. Hopefully many people can resist the temptation of doing French-kiss with WLs who have beautiful mouths.

It is 100% UNSAFE to french kiss any WL. Reason being the amount of contact they have doing BBBJ, cat baths, not to mention AR.

HIV can be transmitted also through cuts on mouth though a small cut should be okay but other stds may be spread easily also cause there is a heavy mode of liquid exchange in frenching.

Yep, some listerine but not all does it. If there is blood or she having an ulcer or herpes attack whatever, listerine got no effect at all.

cheers

Ecuader
20-09-2004, 10:44 PM

reading all these made me scared as me have been doing all
these for quite long liao

cyclops77
21-09-2004, 03:59 AM
reading all these made me scared as me have been doing all
these for quite long liao

as long as both parties don't have cuts
or ulsor nvm liao

rayray
24-09-2004, 01:34 AM

you already know she suck many cocks...you still want to french her? :D
don't that spoil you mood?